Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anger from the Heart (Krad + Charmed)

As their tongues met and danced in a fiery tango of passion and lust, her desire for him became hotter and more urgent. She desperately wanted to feel him against her, skin to skin- with nothing between them.

Her hand stroked harder as she felt his desire grow and she eagerly but clumsily fumbled with the button on his jeans in her attempt to free him for her touch....

He played with the idea of stopping her. He felt a little bad for Winston right now. He'd been her first boyfriend he gave the highest marks so far. He felt his button come undone and he pulled his tounge away, placeing one last kiss against her lips as his hand drifted down and laced his fingers with her's.

His breathing was deep and a little shakey, he wanted to keep going, but if they stopped this early in the day there wouldn't be anywhere else to go.

Tansy sensed his hesitation and his hand on hers indicated that he wanted her to stop. " What....what's wrong?" she asked with a shaky voice. She looked straight into his eyes as if searching for some clue as to how he was feeling or thinking. But despite his reluctance, she saw deep desire swirling in the depths of his expressive eyes......but she also saw something else..... was it anger? Resentment maybe..? She couldn't be sure and with the arousal that was racing through her body, it made it hard for her to concentrate on anything but her need to feel him inside of her- becoming one with him....

He took a breath, clearing his mind of his desire so he could speak. He lifted her hand away from his pulseing member and brought it up to kiss it. "Not now." he whispered looking into her eyes. He realized she was now compleatley turned around, faceing him now. He smiled and kissed her hand again.

She couldn't hide the flash of confusion that came across her face. She looked down at their clasped hands and stared at them for a few minutes before looking back into his handsome face. "You d...don't want...me?"

He sighed when she said that. "It's not that." He said, almost pleadingly. "Just... you're cheating on your husband." He said, again kissing her hand. He put his arm around her and hugged her to him. He wanted her more than anything in the world. He had for a long time.

He would've chosen her over any amount of money that could've possibly been offered, nothing would change his mind. "I do want you." He said to her and kissed her lips softly. "But if I can't have you... then what's the point in all this?"

" No, David...he's NOT my husband...yet. And I could never consider anything that you and I did...together cheating...maybe thats wrong of me...but I can't help it David..it's how I feel."

This time she kissed his hand then put her slender, small hands on each side of his face as she looked him in the eyes " And you can have me David....right here, right now- here I am- don't think about the future or the past..think about now"

He looked up into her eyes as she spoke, they were so beautiful, so pure and glistening. He pulled her head toward him and kissed her again, hikeing his knee up and hooking his ankle with her's. "Still... let's wait." He said finally breaking the kiss, after many moments.

She sighed and glanced downward and nodded, " O.K., David...whatever you want" she rested her head against his broad chest, with her hand on his chest directly over his heart.

He took a breath, his heart beat slowing down as the blood in his member started to be used elsewhere. He gave her a kiss on the head and hugged her.

The movie ended a few minuets later, the credits rolling as the advertizements started. They sat up and blinked, streaching. Both had creases in their skin from the couch. "So... what next?" He asked her, his arm still partially around her.

She yawned, " Actually, I'm kind of sleepy..would you mind terribly if we took a nap?"

It was probably the alcohol- she wasn't used to drinking so early in the day but she had been so nervous seeing him again.

"Sure, if you want." He was feeling kind of drowsy too. "You wanna use the couch or go to my bed?" He asked her standing up to streach his legs, a little wobbley. He extended a hand down to her, figureing she'd rather have a bed.

She reached for his hand and he helped her stand. After a slight stretch she followed him to his bedroom. " Very nice." she said as she looked around at the masculine looking bedroom. It wasn't trashed or messy like alot of guys rooms were, but actually pretty neat and organized.

She went to the queen sized bed and laid down beside him. She glanced over at the bedside clock, it was 5:35p.m.

He set the clock for 7:30, the radio would go off and wake them. He turned back to her and put his arm around her, giveing it to her to rest her head against. The room was dark from the black curtains that covered the windows, it was also fairly cool. He pulled the big comforter over them both and snuggled in with her.

She moved closer and laid her head on his chest, again over his heart- with her arm slung over his chest and resting comfortably. She also slung one leg over his until her body was in full contact with his much taller frame. " Mmmmm, this is perfect." she whispered. She then placed a gentle kiss on his chest, wishing that his shirt was off so that she could feel his skin, and closed her eyes.

He layed there basking in her aura. Her body fit so perfectly against his as she draped her leg over him. "Yes.. it is." He agreed, this was what he'd been waiting for so long, and even she tought it was perfect. It depressed him to think about this could've been going on for years, and could have started long ago.

He looked down at her and closed his eyes, gently nuzzleing her head, breathing in her scent. He couldn't help but let out a small whine as he exhaled the otherworldly aroma.

Tansy's peaceful slide into sleep didn't last. Soon, she was tossing and turning, drenched in sweat as she whimpered and cried out almost as if in pain. " No!!" she screamed out loud as she abruptly sat straight up in bed, trying to catch her breath with tears falling down her face.

He felt her moving and opened his eyes, and when she sat up, he sat up with her, putting his arms around her. He held her against him and rocked slowly. "What's wrong?" He asked her looking at her, whipeing her eyes.

She turned into him with her head on his shoulder as she cried and cried. She held onto him tightly as her entire body trembled, " I...It was a...dream...a n..nightmare, about my f...father" Her father had died 4 years ago, as David knew well and was there for her through her grieving then too.

"Ohh... shhh.." he whispered comforting her. Watching her cry struck a painful chord in his heart. He leaned back with her, rubbing the back of her neck. "It's just a dream... It's ok." He hugged her tighly, massageing her neck.

She soon stopped crying but her body still shook from the effects of the dream, "David?" she said barely above a whisper. Her head was buried against his neck, her breath a warm caress along his skin. " Make love to me...."

He took a breath and kissed her on the lips softly. He looked at her for a moment as he rubbed her shoulder then leaned in to kiss her again, this time deeper as his hand moved down to hold her hip.

A whimper escaped her lips, one of passion and deep desire as she wrapped her arms around him and deepened the kiss, "Oh David....I need you...I want you so badly!."

He figured it'd be wrong to leave her hanging this time. He was still a bit hesitant, confused as to why she was suddenly so into him. Was was it about him? He wrapped his arms around her lower back as he pulled her ontop of him slightly, kissing her back as she deepened it.

She knew she had confused him and the truth of the matter was that she was confused herself. All she knew was that she wanted him more than she wanted her next breath.

Back
Top Bottom