Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The new guy....is a TEACHER?!?! (Josie and Kratos)

Seth simply watched as Joanna started to speak to him about what she had been hiding of which it was actually more surprising that after hearing what it was, that he had managed to get her to cave in to tell her. It was almost cute how innocent she seemed or was to that matter. He scratched his head for a moment "Really.. why would she want to do that with me..., or are you using the old my friend line..when you mean yourself..?" his blue eyes locked up Joanna', her cheeks did not seem to get lighter, the dark strong blush still evident and he doubted it would not go away any time soon. Especially after saying what he had just said.

Vincent looked at her for a moment before looking down and sighing. He was now not sure what he could not handle worse, the fact that.. well in his books that was a flat rejection, and also Marie had dropped him,.. well so far today just seemed to be going great,.. but at least he would not have to deal with that asshole of a teacher until tomorrow. He walked faster then Jack's speaking so she would hear him "Guess I was wrong about you then,.. You know one of the reasons Marie actually gave me to break up with me.. is she did not want to get in the way of you.. Guess no one wants me though.." with that said he simply stormed passed not bothering to listen to what Jacks had to say in return

Now Joanna did look at him, or rather, glared at him, her face still red, but with indignation instead of embarassment now. "WHAT?! Why would I possibly be lying?! Besides the fact that, until today, I'd never even THOUGHT of any guy that I'd be willing to call Master, I'll have you know that I'm still a virgin! If I wouldn't give that to a guy I'd been dating for four years, no matter how often he pushed for it, what makes you think that after one class period - LESS than one class period - YOU could make me think of you like that?" She was nearly screaming in her rage. And had completely missed the fact that she practically told him she was lying before she even started to.

Jacks stared after him for a second before running after him and grabbing his arm. She was fast and strong, so it wasn't hard to do. "NOT want you?!" she said, her face a mask of confusion and a little pain. "I've wanted you for as long as I can remember! Not that you've ever seemed to notice - which must mean you're completely unobservant because every other person in the whole bloody school knows about it. Even the principle!" She stared at him for a second. "Can you not see that the only thing about you that I don't want is to be your rebound? To have you finally pay attention to me, but only because I was convenient? To always know that I wasn't your first choice?" She shook her head, tears coming to her eyes, but she didn't bother to look away this time. "Maybe you deserve to have Seth making fun of you." She turned and slowly began to walk away.

Back
Top Bottom