Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The new guy....is a TEACHER?!?! (Josie and Kratos)

JosieAnna

Star
Joanna sat at her desk, working on some doodles and contemplating the next twist she wanted her story to take. Next to her, on either side and in front of her, were her three best friends, all chattering about this new guy they saw in the office filling out paperwork. Clearly, there was a new guy....and boy was he FINE. Or so her friend's said. Joanna, the skinny little brunette with just enough figure to tease, wasn't really into talking about guys at the moment. The homecoming dance was two weeks ago and her boyfriend of three years, ever since the beginning of their freshman year of high school, had stood her up. Not only that, but he'd gone to the dance with some other girl. Some.....cheerleader. Just the thought made Joanna sneer in disgust. She didn't want to hear about how hot the new guy was.

Although not intentionally wanting to arrive late, it was already occurring as his eyes looked at his mobile screen. Already Seth knew he was meant to be in the class near the end of the hall, and so was now trying to make up for lost time by power walking, something he did often. Ever since coming here, students had said a few comments and rumors were already starting to spread, and to more of a surprise... well some had thought he was not a teacher.. the fact that he had not to long ago just got out of university did not help since he still almost felt like a teenager .. but truth was he was twenty turning twenty one this year. Slowly he ran his hand through his dark brown hair, his complimenting blue eyes looking forward before slowly he opened the classroom door not really expecting to get noticed as they all seemed to be busily chatting away, and as he listened in.. surely they were not.. They can't be talking about me.. do they still think I am a student.. or just a plain office worker.. to get their attention he pulled out the role and started to call it out, this seemed to get some startled looks and so far remembering names was already proving hard. ".. .. .. .. Joanna"

Joanna just kept her eyes on her doodles as the rest of the class gossiped and chatted around her. When her name was called, she only lifted a hand high in recognition. Or, rather, that had been all she'd intended to do, until one of her friends nudged her with an elbow to the ribs and she looked up in question, only looking toward the teacher almost five seconds later. Now, she wasn't really what one could call fickle, but for that one moment when she first saw him, she couldn't remember her ex-boyfriend's name, let alone her current man-hater status. She stared for another five seconds before finally speaking. "Yes, right here." Dammit! Why was her voice husky?!

Seeing a hand rise he was uncertain if it was a question or her saying she was here, but it seemed after one of her nearby friends threw her a friendly elbow she looked up, and seemed to get slightly lost within though for a moment.. and now he waited for her to answer.. Seth slightly smiled after hearing her answer noticing how her voice sounded.. and how she had seemingly went quite for a moment.. but really at the moment he seemed to be the talk of the girls and so Seth decided not to make much mention of it. He then finished the role looking through it not many people were remembered name wise, but because of how long Joanna had taken to answer and he watched as her attention was grabbed it was one of the easier to remember. "well then class, I was told to tell you all to call me Mr. Marintine.. but I am not one who likes to be formal.. so Seth or Sir.. is fine by me... understood?"

"Seth, Sir, oh master divine....." Joanna giggled a little as her best friend Jackie muttered the words under her breath and glared at her mockingly. "Sheesh, Jacks, is that ALL you think of?" she muttered, turning her attention back to her doodles. Although, she does have a point, she thought. Not that anyone would ever know.

It seemed some of the class, preferred to mutter words instead of saying particulars.. yet Seth did not mind, instead that was something that he could deal with. It really did seem like half the class was almost in love with him just by the teacher showing his face, and how his attitude was different to most teachers "Today.. being the first day I have you all as a class, Instead of doing.. work, I want you to all tell me something about you all... starting with.. lets ... see" Slowly he looks around before again speaking.. "Jackie.. and then we will just travel around the class until all of you have said something."

Joanna snickered quietly as the new teacher, Seth, young handsome Seth....Stop that train of thought RIGHT there. You've been hanging out with Jacks way too much, she scolded herself.

Jackie blushed and stood up. "My name is Jackie...obviously. And I act. Someday, Joanna here is going to write my first major film and we'll both be famous." With that, she sat and looked at Joanna expectantly while the entire class laughed at the common joke...which wasn't so much a joke as a dream.

Now it was Joanna's turn to blush. Setting down her pencil, she swiveled so that she could stand next to her desk, showing that she's not exactly tall, but not too short either. "I'm Joanna, but most people call me Jo or Josie, I don't really care. And right now, I could happily kill my best friend." She mock-glared at Jacks while the entire class laughed. "No, not really. Like she said, someday I'm going to write a film script just for her. But before then....I'm going to be famous on my own." With that, she flipped her hair dramatically, deliberately just to make the class laugh, and sat again with great care. She smiled at the teacher and waited for someone else to stand.

It was interesting to see two different girls both friends have dreams that connected with each other,.. Joanna's jokes seemingly had quite an effect on the surrounding members of the class, Those two nicknames seemed to sit in his head now as he looked around going to a few other members, hearing more about the class.. it at least was a semi interesting group hearing common laughter at least a sign of not pure boredom.

"Well then, since I have heard about most of you now.. I am going to stop for a moment and tell you all about me,.. since I can tell most of you girls want to know.." some of the guys scowled in the class,.. some seemed annoyed at the attention the teacher received but there was nothing that could be done about it.

"Not to long ago, I was like all of you to soon be leaving school, don't ask me why out of all things I became a teacher.. because honestly I don't know,.. but here I am in the worst paying job for it's conditions.. yet I am fine with that,.. Like I said I am Seth.. Marintine actually for any of you who want to be more official.. but you don't have to be.. and hopefully this year, some of us get to know each other better." upon saying such a thing his eyes travelled around the class a little, a split second look at Jo, occured before looking around more "Now.. Reianna,.. lets hear about you.." now it all was off again,

Joanna sat doodling while the rest of the class introduced themselves, still listening. Before too long, her doodles moved from a warrior princess (who happened to be the main character in a story she was writing) to a man who she attempted to convince herself looked NOTHING like her new teacher, although it was definitely a lie. About halfway through the class, Jacks leaned over and put a folded piece of paper on her desk.

OMG!!!! Jos, he's soooooooooooooo HOT! And he's not that old. Remember that site I gave you, with slaves and masters and whatnot? I would totally not mind trying something like that with him. LOL

Joanna rolled her eyes and turned slightly to glare at her best friend, who only giggled.

Slowly Seth started to walk around the class lazily almost as people continued to speak. His eyes glancing over towards Joanna for a moment seeing her reading something her friend next to her laughing a little but he just simply ignored it walking around the class a little more. Although there seemed to be some interesting people within the class, so far only a few had easily remembered names.. and the ones that seemed to come easiest to him were Joanna's and Jackie's for which reason he was unsure, but other then that it would take him the week probably to learn them all. This class nothing much was going to happen,.. that was obvious except the introductions. He literally only planned for such a thing to happen in this lesson feeling it was best for everyone to get to know each other..

"Anyone else want to volunteer..?,.. or do you want to hear more about me?" It seemed some of the girls just looked up at him with daydreaming eyes the guys seemed a little jealous that he was getting such attention. Once guy did seem to stand up though as if to cut them of, he was reasonably good looking and usually popular with the girls but already it seemed his girlfriend had a crush on the teacher.. and so he had to at least make it known he was in the room.
"I am Vincent.. you all know that, and I play on the schools rugby team.., I tend to get what I want, and am a person that prefers to win.. or at least go out with style.., I plan to go fully competitive next year.. once I leave school."

When Vincent stood and spoke, none of the girls noticed, except Jacks. Yes, she thought the new teacher was absolutely gorgeous, but he was also completely unattainable. Vincent, on the other hand, she had basically adored since they were 10...Not that she would ever tell him that. His girlfriend, on the other hand......Marie was way too perceptive, and she'd noticed months ago that Jacks was in love with Vincent. Now that she was planning to dump him, she figured that she'd try to help Jacks get her chance. She just wasn't sure how yet...

Joanna forced herself to continue looking at her drawing and nothing else. Jacks would be the only person to notice that she wasn't really that intent on the picture, but avoiding facing whatever it was that she was thinking about. So, it was a really good thing that thoughts of Vincent kept Jacks preoccupied, because no way in hell was Jos going to admit to the fact that she was currently having very hot, very uncharacteristic fantasies about Seth.

It was obvious to Seth, that Vince was one.. that already was a little jealous at the attention the teacher had been receiving since he was probably used to the girls only having their attention focused upon him.. which was common for a teenage guy, especially like him.. it seemed for sure Jackie was rather interested in the rugby player.. as was some of the class, but once he stopped speaking his eyes traveled to Jo for a moment.. noticing she seemed to be focusing on something else,.. her cheeks seemingly started to look like they were slightly darkening from what ever was on her mind. "Well then thanks for that Vince.. I used to play rugby back at school.. but I gave up on it.. something about running after a ball in a pack of men.. just does not feel right" A soft laugh escaped the teacher a look of annoyance seemed to cross Vince, it had been directly aimed at him.. and it seemed to get the affect that it needed some of the class laughed some of them stayed quiet not knowing how to react.. most were just surprised that the teacher had said such a thing, as if to try and demoralize Vincent a little.

((Sorry for the delayed response! :())

When Seth made his joke about rugby, Joanna giggled a little, but tried to keep it quiet, knowing that Jacks wouldn't find the joke funny, seeing as it'd been at Vince's expense. In fact, she looked over at her best friend and saw that she was turning bright red, as most people do with embarassment. Jacks, Joanna knew, wasn't embarassed. She was mad. She kicked her lightly to draw Jacks' attention away from the teacher. Jacks glared at her for a second then pointed at the note. Joanna rolled her eyes and started to write a response.

You're right, Jacks. He is pretty gorgeous. But seriously, calling him Master? That's taking it a bit far. Besides, he's a TEACHER.​

Joanna handed her best friend the folded piece of paper, not checking to see if Seth was looking or anything. She was too busy contradicting herself in her mind. She's right. He is soooo hot. And if there's anyone I ever call Master, it'd be him. She shook her head. I will NEVER call anyone Master.

It seemed that was enough to stir up Vince a little, but it was more just the teacher showing although he was stuck in a role of authority.. he also had an opinion which seemed to surprise a few people since no one expected a teacher of all people.. to bad mouth and harass someone like Vincent.. but then again his comment, well it was clever enough.. although it seemed it made Jacks angry.. which probably meant she had feelings for the rugby star. As he had looked over at the two he saw what looked like a note being handed to Jacks, which made him curious to what it said. Slowly he walked up so he was over her shoulder as she seemed to be reading the class watching "What does it say Jacks.. if you can't read it out to the rest of the class.. I will have to keep you two in detention for it.." a slight look of surprise crossed most of the class members, since he had seemed to be an easy going teacher.. but he had his own reasons really for wanting Josie in detention.. Jacks on the other hand.. well he would probably just let her go instead.. since it was written by her friend.. not her. "you can't tell the class hmm? fine.. detention for you Josie.. you get let of Jackie.. only because you were the one who received it.."

Jacks blushed deeply. She hadn't even read what Jos wrote yet when Seth was at her shoulder and she quickly tore it up. When Seth said that she wasn't getting detention but Josie was, she looked at her best friend with wide eyes, unsure of what to do.

Josie considered fighting with Seth, telling him that she'd been sent the note first. But then she looked up at him, and something about his face made her forget why she was mad. So she just blushed lightly and turned to look at the desk again. "Yes sir," she murmured, unwilling to let herself use his name.

Seeing as Jacks ripped it up before he could really get a decent glance he knew it was about him but that was all. His blue eyes had not caught any more of what had been written. "Then that is all sorted.. stay in after everyone leaves.. and before you leave this room.. I will know exactly what you wrote on that note.." he almost seemed serious before a carefree smile crossed him..

"Joking.. but still, you have detention.." after saying that he walked away the students, slightly confused.. slightly surprised but overall not sure what to say. He seemed so serious but then went all carefree.. he really was an odd teacher. Vince just shook his head almost in disbelief.. if he could manage it this teacher really was going to get fired as soon as possible or at least he would get revenge for that rugby comment..

Joanna nodded and went back to her doodling, extremely grateful that he wasn't expecting to know exactly what was written. The class was a little wary of him, but for the most part, the rest of the class period went like normal. When the bell rang, Jacks gave Jos an apologetic glance, but knew that Jos wasn't mad at her. The rest of the class filed out and Jos put her stuff in her bag, waiting for whatever Seth was going to say.

As she left the classroom, Jacks saw Vince and Marie having an argument. They were right outside her locker, so it wasn't REALLY spying when she listened in a little while putting her things away and getting ready to go home.

"It's over, Vince. You know that it's been over for a while, just neither of us was going to say anything," Marie was saying, her voice gentle. She really was a nice girl...for the most part.

It did not seem to take long before the class went as it should have a little before finally it came to an end. Slowly it seemed everyone started to leave, to the point of eventually only Josie remained and that was because she had detention. "Going to confess to what the note said..? after all.. I can tell it was about me.. especially the way your friend tried to rip it up in front of my eyes.. so I would not see what it said.." Slowly Seth walked closer a slight look of determination showing across his face.

Vince unfortunately knew this day would eventually come.. but today really was not going well for him.. first a teacher manages to make a fool of him in front of the whole class, now he would probably hear about it for weeks.. and on top of that his girlfriend finally chose now of all times.. to break up with him. "You said you would give it one last chance.. a few days is not a chance,.. I thought we could at least try to fix this up.. its all because of that party incident is it not?"

A sigh left him before he just started to walk away obviously annoyed. "you know what.. don't even bother.. Marie.. you told me this was over.. so just go already.. I don't need your sympathy.." that was enough for him to then walk away completely turning his back to her. As he walked down the hallway someone accidentally bumped into him, of which that person was sent flying to the floor with a shove before everyone watched as the pissed off Vincent left the hallway completely to walk outside, under a tree he used to go under when he had a broken arm that one time.. it was almost like a refuge for him.. a place were he went when he felt hurt.. or injured.. although he would never admit such a thing.

Joanna blushed deeply and shook her head, refusing to look at him. "W-why would you think it was about you? It could be that Jacks just didn't want to risk it being read to the class," she muttered, twisting a strand of hair nervously with one hand. Of course, there was no way that she was going to tell him what the note had said. It was embarassing!

Jacks was the person who ended up on the floor, surprised by him suddenly storming away. As she slowly regained her composure and stared after him, Marie knelt next to her. Grabbing some of her books and papers, Marie handed them to her and winked. "All clear for you, Jacks," she whispered, causing Jacks to stare at her in surprise. As soon as she understood, she grabbed the rest of her things and ran after Vince.

((Sorry for the late response!!! :())

The blush and how her voice had responded gave him the clarification he had needed to know it was about him, this just made Seth smile a little before he spoke once again "Compared to some of the others, you look at me different.. why is this? I think I have seen similar looks before.. but they usually only showed that they were fantasizing.. but I am sure that is not the case now is it Jo" he took a breath simply sitting on a table near her "Joanna you don't have to tell me what was on the note.. but who knows you never know how I will respond to it.. but it might work in your favor if you tell me.. I promise what ever is said in this room will stay in here"

Vincent had managed to calm down a little although he definitely was not feeling to good about how everything had progressed. First in class the teacher managed to make a fool of him and now the relationship that he was sure he could have fixed was now over. As he walked he noticed that Jackie seemed to be following him of which he stopped walking letting her catch up before speaking " I take it your following me because you were the person I accidentally knocked over?.. if so sorry about that"

Joanna blushed even deeper when he revealed that he'd noticed how she looked at him. Whatever he said, she was fairly certain that he knew she'd been fantasizing about him. That being the case, she decided to keep the damage to a minimum. Maybe if she only told him part of what'd been written, he'd be satisfied. "Well....It's just....Jacks wrote that she thought you were really cute and I only wrote back to say that I agreed," she said in a rush, refusing to look at him. Even if it wasn't the most embarassing part of the conversation, it was still embarassing enough.

Jacks smiled at him. "No...Well, yes, but that's not why I'm following you." She blushed and looked down at her shoes. "I just wanted to make sure everything was alright. That new teacher was rude, and then it looked like you were having a fight with Marie.." She blushed even deeper. "Nevermind...I...it's none of my business."

Truth was the teacher was quite an expert at reading facial expressions but apart from that she had not exactly been very good at hiding her thoughts so it would seem. The fact of how dark her blush went after mentioning something about it just proved partially what he thought it could be before a soft smile crossed him. "Well I can see why I guess you would not want the class to hear such a thing.. but you could have just told me this to begin with.." it seemed his expression had softened quite dramatically before he spoke "I know there was more though.. and since you have told me that much, Jo.. you may as well tell me all that it said,.. since what ever is said in here is a secret if that is how you would prefer it.."

Vince looked at Jackie a little curiously now noticing the rather evident blush. A small smile crept across him seeing the blush darken as she then seemed to partially end the conversation yet he knew she wanted to know.. or at least something else seemed to be on her mind and it was obviously about him. "It has been going downhill for a while now,.. we thought we would give it one last chance to try and see if me and Marie could work out the issue.. but well, today seems to be the day I became single.. and also that teacher.. I can see he will be the type to joke around a lot.. and knowing me .. I will probably be the person who receives most of the remarks.." He sighed before his eyes settled upon her before he decided to simply put his arms around her and hug her. It was only gentle before he spoke "That is for accidentally knocking you over.. and for you coming to see if everything was alright.. I needed that I think..."

Joanna shook her head furiously. "No, I can't tell you that," she said quickly, her face growing even more red at just the thought of telling him. Especially considering that she'd just spent the majority of the class considering what would happen if what Jacks had mentioned actually happened.

Jacks, meanwhile, was being surprised by Vince's hug. It was something she'd definitely dreamed of for the past few years, but the reality was even better. Before she could even gather her wits enough to return the hug, he was letting her go and saying something else. "Well, personally, I think Marie's an idiot for letting you go," she said quietly. "And the teacher...he's really not so bad, you just have to learn not to take his jokes too seriously." She smiled up at him.

The more red and embarrassed the student seemed to get, the more it made Seth want to know. While she seemed distracted hiding her embarrassed face lightly his hand touched her cheek. "you will probably feel better telling me about it. . I will not judge you from what the note said." the teacher offered a kind smile before softly sighing "just at a guess, it was still about me and on top of that you almost seemed to be fantasizing about someone earlier. . Would that have also been me?." his voice was curious and he hoped that was the case as something about Joanna made him want to get to know her more.

Vincent managed a soft smile from what Jackie had said before deciding to ask her a question. "what would you do, if i kissed you right at this moment. . Part of me feels like you would not mind but i want to just check before i in ahead with it"

Joanna blushed even deeper, if that was possible. She was going to tell him. If Jacks found out, she would never forgive her, but this new teacher...She couldn't keep a secret from him. Just the thought made her feel like she had whenever she'd lied to Ricky, her ex. She refused to look at him, staring at the desk instead, while she spoke in a voice barely above a whisper. "Jacks is weird..She has this site that she goes to, and people on this site roleplay different things....like..stuff about sex." At this point, she began to stammer, her innocence clear. "And I guess a lot of them are really into this master/slave stuff. Anyway, she had written that she wouldn't mind doing stuff like that with you." This last sentence came out in a rush and as soon as it was out, she pressed her hand over her mouth, horrified that she had told him this secret.

Meanwhile, outside, Jacks barely even remembered that she had a super hot new teacher. This was the moment she'd been dreaming of since she was fourteen...And she was pretty sure it was only because of Marie. This thought brought tears to her eyes, but she looked away from him before he could see them. "No thanks," she whispered. "I don't want to be any guy's rebound." With this, she began walking away quickly.

Back
Top Bottom