Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cursed, in the Worst Possible Way

"Mmm..!" She groaned as her tongue rubbed up and wrestled his, pushing her body up against his before playfully slipping onto his lap, stradling him and pulled her long dress up a bit

Jacob's hands slowly found their way downwards. They cupped her ass in his hands, caressing the fine muscles. His mouth left hers, working his way down her neck with hungry kisses. It had been way too long since he'd last had a woman.

She giggled as he cupped her ass, licking her lips as she tilted her head to the side while he showered her with his lustful kisses, "Aahhnn....Mm..you really need this, don't you...?" She whispered, rubbing his crotch

Jacob nipped at her neck, biting lightly. Her flesh had a peculiar taste, like vanilla, he mused as his hands started to slide down her dress, down her legs to seek out flesh. "Yea, I do," He answered, groaning.

She shivered and arched her back while he niped at her neck and slid her dress down her body, helping him slip out of it till she was in nothing but panties, a garter holding up her stockings and her heeled shoes. She smirked at him, her round perky breasts moving up and down slightly with every breath she took

Jacob gazed at Elizabeth, looking at her beautiful body on display. She was absolutely marvelous. He pulled off his own shirt, revealing a toned body. He then worked at his pants, unfastening his jeans. God, he wanted her.

She ran her hands up his toned body, purring as he undid his jeans, helping him push it down his legs along with his boxers. She slowly slipped onto her knees infront of him, grinning as she took hold of his member, gently rubbing and stroking him

Jacob let out a gasp. He felt his entire body come alive with distinct pleasure. Her hands on him felt amazing. "Wow, Elizabeth..." He couldn't believe how long it had been, and how good it had felt as a result of that. He reached a hand out, cupping one of her breasts in his hand, squeezing the soft flesh.

Elizabeth chuckled, rubbing the tip with her humb while she kept on stroking his member, smiling as she gently started to kiss along his member. She purred playfully, her eyes staring up into his while she teased his cock

His hands tensed, and Jacob groaned ever so softly. "You...you're a virgin?" He asked with disbelief as pleasure coursed through his very veins. His member continued to grow, inflating still as blood continued to pump into his groin and his cock.

"Forever...." She purred, giggling as she playfully licked up the tip, grinning back at him, "I died a virgin...therefore, no maer how many times I get fucked for he rest of eternity, it doesn't matter...I'll still remain as tight as I've beenthe day I died..." She purred, rolling her tongue around the head

Closing his eyes, Jacob clenched his hands into fists. She was working him like a goddess, and his body felt amazing. His member finally stiffened straight, fully taut. It stood a full ten inches at attention, hard and thick. "Keep going," He murmured.

She smiled, leaning forward to suckle on the head, one hand gently strokng up and down his lengh skillfully while her other hand teased his sack, playfully rubbing and massaging him, "Mmnn..."

The wonderful pleasure soared through his body, and his hips arched off the cushions of the couch. Her warm wet mouth made him react amiably, and he reached a hand down to grasp her hair lightly

She groaned softly as he grasped her hair and arched his hips a bit, shoving his cock deeper into her mouth. She groaned, aking his cock deeper into her mouth, slowly starting to bob her head up and down his length, shoving him deeper and deepe in her mouth

Tossing his head back, Jacob looked to the ceiling. He gasped, his grasp on Elizabeth's hair tightening ever so slightly. He savored it, the wet sensations trickling down his member. "Oh, God..." He gasped, feeling the first pleasure in months take its toll.

She looked up a him with a smile, rubbing her tongue against his member and moaning softly. She suckled on the head, her hands still massaging his balls. She groaned, smiling softly.

It was too much for Jacob, and with a gasp, he murmured. "Oh, shit...Elizabeth, I'm gonna cum." He felt his balls tighten, his cum boil inside of him.

Jacob groaned Elizabeth's name, then felt his orgasm rack through him. Cum burst from his cock, flowing out in large, powerful spurts.

Elizabeth moaned as he came, his cum bursting down her throat, swallowing as much as she could, some dripping from the corners of her lips dripping down her chin, groaning softly

After ten or twelve spurts, his orgasm finally subsided, and he slumped slightly in his spot on the sofa. "That...was amazing." He sighed.

"Elizabeth, wow." He looked down at her, his cheeks flushed now. "I can't believe I just got a blow job from a ghost."

Back
Top Bottom