Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cursed, in the Worst Possible Way

sjdude

Star
Jacob Hamilton had never been to Britain before that day. He had only met his uncle Bernard once, when he visited the family. The Hamiltons had been living in California at the time, and Jacob had been a much younger man then, a child really. But now, he was 26, and he was the one who Uncle Bernard had left Chesterfield, a classical British estate. It was an old estate, very much the idea of a English manor. The building had been remodeled several times, with old and new mixing. It most resembled a Gothic Victorian architecture now, with looming heights and towers.

Jacob watched as the cab pulled up to the estate, stopping. He was still very new to England, though the green grass and rolling countryside had already entranced him. It was beautiful country, he mused as he left the cab. He grabbed his bags, consisting of just two small luggage cases. He started off towards the front door of the manor, looking around. It was just amazing, this was his new home.

Jacob Bernard, however, was not alone. Just as he stopped infront of the front door, a gentle hand lightly tapped at his shoulder, hoping to scare him. There stood a young girl, no older than 19, with a bright smile upon her lips, "Did I scare you?" She chuckled, her baby blue eyes shimmering behind her sideswept strawberry blonde bangs, "You must be Master Hamilton's nephew! He never really spoke about you..I never really knew he had any family still alive!" She smiled, taking her hands out of the back of her short overalls before stretching one hand out to him, "I'm Jamie Lee. I'm the current caretaker of the Hamilton Estate. Nice to meet you" She smiled sheepishly

After introducing herself, she pulled out the key to the mansion and unlocked the door for him, pushing it wide open, "Welcome to your new home. I hope you like it here" She smiled, adjusting her sleevless pink tank under her overalls as she lead the way inside the beautiful, Victorian house

Jacob nearly jumped out of his boots at the woman who seemed to appear out of nowhere. His entire posture seemed to be set at attention, his eyes wide with surprise. Jesus Christ. He took a deep breath, then ran a hand through his hair. "Um, yea, I am. Jake Hamilton. Uncle Bernard didn't talk about me at all?" He didn't expect that Bernard hadn't talked about him. They hadn't exactly been close. He shook her hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Lee." He said. She opened the door to the Estate, and he walked in. It was simply gorgeous. Gorgeous, but quiet and empty. "This is...wow, Amazing."

"You can call me Jamie" She nodded, as she stood behind him while he looked around the mansion, "It's over 300 years old. The Hamiltons have always lived here. Legend has it, some still haven't left" She whispered the last part menacingly, looking at him from the corner of her eyes, a mischievious glint in her eyes

At that, Jacob scoffed just a little bit. "So, what are you saying?" He asked, his tone full of disbelief. He didn't really take legends and such at face value. Hell, he often found himself a big skeptic. "That the ghosts of my dead relatives are here?" With a dismissive wave of his hand, he asked. "So, um, where do I stay?" He said, still a little struck at how big this was.

Jamie chuckled softly, "You'll see for yourself.." She purred, before her tone changed as he changed the subject, grinning brightly, "You'll be staying at the Master Bedroom, of course. I'll show you where it is!" She gestured him to follow her as she headed up the stairs, leading him down the hallway to the master bedroom, pushng the dooor open to the large chambers, "Here it is. I bet your hungry after your long trip. Would you like me to prepare something for you?"

Jacob ran a hand through his hair, he could only just stare at the bedroom. It was fantastic, better than any hotel or house he'd stayed in. It was done up in classical design, though it wasn't gaudy or over presumptuous. He liked it, though he wondered about the practicality of the whole room. He supposed that he would know later how well it worked. He looked over to Jamie and commented. "This is really fantastic," He said. His stomach rumbled, then, at the mention of food. "Yes, food sounds really good right now. Um, if you could...get something ready? I dunno. I haven't had a caretaker before."

Jamie said nothing about the room, smirking quietly as she watched him, then nodded, "Would sandwiches be alright?" she asked as she headed out of his room and walked to the kitchen to make him food. After a while, she came back to him with a plateful of sandwiches and lemonade on a tray, setting it on his coffee table. She smiled at him, "Enjoy. if there's anything you need, I'll take care of it"

Jacob nodded. "Um, yes, thank you." He said, nodding a little. "I'll call if there's anything I need." Jacob then started to eat, but after a while he started to get curious. He hadn't seen any of the house, and the house intrigued him. Standing up, Jacob walked out of the bedroom. He treaded through the great wooden halls, turning on lights as he went. Simply put, it was massive and grand and as he ventured further into the estate, he couldn't help but feel he was lost.

With a small wave of her hand, Jamie walked out back to her small cabin next to the mansion, leaving Jacob all alone in the mansion. Well, not COMPLETELY alone. Someone was watching Jacob as he ventured through the large estate, following him quietly without him noticing anything out of the ordinary.

At some point, the new tenant of the Hamilton estate seemed lost. That was a very common thing. With a place like this, anyone could get lost and would take alot of getting used to. That was when a soft female voice spoke, "Pardon....But are you lost?" It gently whispered, quite close to his ear

Jacob nearly jumped out of his skin, his breath catching. He didn't recognize the voice. It wasn't Jamie's, at any rate. He balled his hands, then steeled himself before replying. "Um...yes." His heart raced, and he was unable to control it. The dark room and the cool air made for a less-than-comforting setting. It was more like something out of an old movie.

But Jacob turned around, wheeling with a sort of grace usually absent in one of his build. He saw the woman there. "Yes, I'm lost." He answered, his voice having a much better hold on his voice. Settled now, he looked at the woman. It was completely evident that, above all else, this woman was absolutely beautiful.

The woman smiled warmly back at him, standing right behind him. Dressed in an old, victorian-style emerald green dress, with short poofy sleeeves and white lacy details, along with short, white hand gloves and her dark, long brown hair curled and styled in an updo, she seemed as if she just walked out of a periodic movie of some sort. She smiled at him, her pale white skin seeming to glow faintly in an almost inhuman way.

"May I enquire exactly where was it that you were heading? I'll be sure to lead you there.." She purred softly, her dark brown eyes looking him over slowly before she smiled once again, her scarlet lips full and soft

Jacob swallowed down a lump in his throat, reminding himself that there was no such thing as what his mind irrationally jumped to at first. However, terrible chills ran through his spine, so much that he could almost feel them rattling together. He took a deep breath, calming himself with some little zen thing he'd learned a few years ago. "I'm not going anywhere, exactly." He said. "I'm Jacob...I just moved in, and I got a little turned around while I was walking."

He fidgeted for a moment, commenting in as casual a tone as he could muster. "My uncle didn't mention anyone else living here besides the groundskeeper..."

The mysterious woman couldn't help but smile at him. She could almost feel that chill run down his spine when he saw her. Well, by now she was used to it. She nodded lightly, "Oh I don't live here.." She replied simply, taking a step closer to him, "So...You're Bernard's nephew, you say? You don't look very much like him...." She chuckled softly, thinking of the old man who used to live here, "You're far more handsome than he ever was...."

Realizing she hasn't yet introduced herself, she smiled faintly once again, "My name's Elizabeth...it's nice to meet you, Jacob..."

He furrowed his brow, looking at Elizabeth. He ran a hand through his hair, nervously like he did when he couldn't comprehend something. "Um, well, it's nice to meet you, Elizabeth." He answered. Jacob took a step back, finding himself backed up against a couch. "Listen, um, what do you mean you don't live here? What're you doing here then?"

Jacob wished that he had a light switch. He felt more chills run through him, though he couldn't really believe that despite this woman-he found her quite beautiful.

"Alright I'll make it clearer for you..." She chuckled as she stepped up towards him, now that he was backup to the couch with nowhere to escape from her, "You see.....I don't live here....It's been a while since I lived anywhere..." With a smirk, she took her hand and placed it right up against a nearby wall, before slowly slipping her hand through the solid walls, "And I haunt this place...you know....'Ooooh...!' and clanging chains and all those sorts..." She teased with a slight chuckle, pulling her hand back

"Um...okay." Jacob froze for nearly a good long minute, trying to comprehend that. There were no such things as ghosts, were there? He crossed his arms across his chest, his brow furrowing. "As hard as I find it to believe, supposing you were a ghost...What do you want? I don't suppose you're here to make my life hell?" Jacob asked, his expression now turning lighter, less concerned but now more speculative.

"I'm glad you asked!" Elizabeth's face and tone lit up as she slowly glided away with her back turned to him, "Well..It is quite lonely in here...I mean, there are other ghosts to keep me company but....A man's company...Now that's hard to come by" She smiled, turning around to face him again, "On behalf of my...'family', We mean you no harm...You may live here and do as you wish...However..You may not demolish this house and rebuilt somehing more 'modern' to your taste..and you should know that we will never leave.."

Jacob balked at this for a moment. At this, he slumped down against the couch, sighing. â??This is completely unbelievable.â? He said in a decidedly resigned tone. â??You mean to say that there is a whole gaggle of ghosts her whoâ?¦who want to have sex with me/â? His tone was clearly skeptical and he couldnâ??t believe that this was happening. â??I canâ??t believe thisâ?¦is Jamie setting you up for this?â? He inquired.

"Jamie?!" Elizabeth laughed at the thought of that, before slumping down onto the couch beside him. She then materialed to her solid form smoothly, smirking at him. Her skin was still ghostly pale and cold, however, "That foolish girl would rather get rid of us all than help us a all! She pleaded with Bernard not to let another man live here, but he refused," She giggled, "Such a bitter, jealous girl..So silly..." She mumured sofly, before looking back at him, leaning a bit closer, "Does the thought of having sex with a few beautiful virgin women who happened to have died long ago really sound that horrible?"

Jacob looked to her, feeling the cool aura of her skin slide off of her. He felt it wind its way through him, comforting and frightening at the same time. Her perfume smelt familiar, almost, though he couldnâ??t place it. â??And, why would she try to get rid of you?â? He bit his lip. â??I mean, well, apart from the obvious disadvantages to having a haunted house.â? He listened to her rationalization, felt her lean closer. He leaned back, a smile playing across his features. â??No, when you put it that way, I suppose it doesnâ??t.â?

"A silly child's logic something I don't comprehend, nor do I care to do so" She purred, smirking at him as she placed her hand on his thigh, gently sliding it up and down slowly, before gently rubbing his crotch playfully, "Glad to hear you think so....We're all virgins here...All dying on our wedding nights...A tragic curse befalls our family that way...and so we haunt this place, filled with sexual urges that can only be satisfied by a man's touch..." She purred softly onto his ear, smirking

Jacob looked to her, his body instantly responding to her touch. Blood rushed through his body, filling his penis and stiffening it. He heard her whispers, and when his eyes met hers, there was lust in his. "There are more of you?" He asked, his voice turning into a low growl as his body started to burn for her. "And all of you are beautiful horny virgins?" A smile crept across his face. "Well, if this isn't the best haunting." He leaned his head forward, his lips slowly pressing to hers. She was oh so real, and though her skin was chill, she felt wonderful.

She smirked as his penis stiffened beneath her hand, purring playfully as she nodded, "Mmmhmm...You'll meet them all soon enough.." She purred, before she leaned back into his kiss, pressing her lips againt his, her tongue playfully slipping along his lowerlip before wrapping her arms around his neck

Jacob sighed in a pleased way, his member agreeing to the treatment it was receiving. He opened his mouth for hers, his tongue leaving his mouth to play with hers. His hands moved to circle her, settling on her waist. He felt his own body heat up, responding to hers amiably.

Back
Top Bottom