Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Roman Socialite and Her Tamer (Nurse x Houdini)

Adonna hid a scoff when she saw Flavia's naked body. The girl was obviously a malnourished peasant and was not pretty but noble means at all. Pretty to a commoner, perhaps. But not pretty in the world that Justus and Adonna lived in. Adonna knew now that there was no way Justus could have feelings for her. Or at least he wouldn't be sexually attracted to her. Her eyes narrowed when Justus told her to kneel over Flavia with her head towards Flavia's womanhood. What sort of sick game was this? If she was doing that, that would mean her womanhood was spread over Flavia's face. That was disgusting. She hesitated.

But then he gave her an incentive, and a good one at that. She raised an eyebrow and thought for a moment. Do something sick with the girl...and then get to beat her. For now, that was good enough for her. He might not be able to induce her to it a second time though. Adonna walked over to Flavia and stood over her, slowly kneeling over her, her womanhood currently over the girl's almost non existent breasts. She knew Justus wanted her face more towards her womanhood, but she wouldn't go there for real until he told her to.

"Okay," Justus said, a little grin spreading over his face. "Here's your punishment. Both of you. You will both please each others womanhood with your mouths." He gave a little look at Adonna as she looked up a him, knowing this would not be something she'd like to hear. "You both violated the rules of this house. Here's the catch. Whoever can hold out the longest without... um, crying out in ecstasy, will be allowed to beat the other one's ass on the bench."

He didn't feel bad for Flavia. First, she was Flavia. But second, he couldn't imagine anyone not enjoying a taste of Adonna at least a little bit. Adonna, though, he did feel a little bad for. But she deserved it, he reminded himself. "And if either of you tries anything else, that'll earn a beating from me. Like I mean it," he threatened. Scanning Adonna's eyes, he looked for some indication of her thoughts on this unconventional punishment.

Adonna was not pleased with this punishment. She absolutely wanted nothing to do with Flavia's hairy and unkempt womanhood. But she would do this. Adonna was a conquerer. She was her father's daughter in many ways. Her father had once been a magnificent general, a lot like Justus was. He clawed his way through battles until her reached the political world and then he clawed his way through that too. Adonna would claw her way through this so that she could reap the benefits.

Adonna grabbed hold of Flavia's legs with her hands and forced them open (without much resistance, surprisingly). She was going to get right to work on this and waste to time. The longer she stalled the longer she would have to go through this. She glanced over at Justus once, determination in her eyes. Then she dove between the girl's legs and parted her lips. She ran her tongue down her slit and then flicked it against her nub.

Flavia was surprised by the punishment, it wasn't anything she could have imagined. She wouldn't say she was turned off by it, though. She actually didn't mind a crack at Adonna's divine body. Besides, she'd love the chance to humiliate Adonna by making her orgasm in front of her husband, and then beat her on top of that. It would be plenty payback for all Adonna had done to her.

The problem, though, was that Flavia had never pleased a woman before. As Adonna spread her legs and made her smooth sex available to her, she tentatively stuck her tongue out and started licking. Unsure what to do, she just licked up and down Adonna's slit, immediately feeling how smooth it was. At the same time, she felt a warm, tacky feeling against her own slit, and then against her little nub of pleasure. Her lean body shuddering, she let out a little whine followed by a moan, but got back to licking Adonna as soon as she recovered.

Adonna knew she had this in the bag. If Justus hadn't licked her last night, though, she'd have no idea what to do. It seemed that Justus was to thank for her ultimate winning of this challenge, though she technically hadn't won yet. Then she heard the girl moan after her sorry attempt to lick her. She pushed her head down further into the girl's hairy womanhood and sped up her attempts. She licked against Flavia's clit harder then sucking it into her mouth. She sucked on it hard, not gently at all, hoping to work the girl up into a frenzy quickly so she could just get off of her and beat her.

Maybe it was because Flavia had a trace of attraction to Adonna, but she was getting seriously worked up into a lather. Once she felt Adonna lick her clit the first time, a bell rang in her mind. She'd had sex a couple of times, although not with anyone particularly talented. But she did remember the pleasure that coursed through her body when that little nub was touched. So, she realized, she'd better go after that same area on Adonna. Unfortunately, she was already a little behind in the game. By this time, Adonna was already on her second pass on her clit and sucking it no less, causing Flavia to buck her hips up into Adonna's face. As a result, she let out a much louder, high pitched moan. Once Flavia regained control, she reached her fingers up and spread Adonna's pussy a little, finding her corresponding fleshy nub, and began licking it vigorously. As she started, her hips bucked even harder, giving away that fact that she was getting close to the edge.

Adonna growled when Flavia began to lick her clit. It caused her leg to twitch a little bit and despite who was doing it, it felt good. Still though -- it didn't feel the way it felt when it was Justus' tongue licking her. Maybe that was because despite all of her denying, she was attracted to Justus in a big way. Justus knew how to make her scream with pleasure, and though Flavia was technically doing the same thing that he did, it wasn't the same. Adonna knew she had Flavia rocketing towards the edge so she picked up pace. She circled the girl's clit with her tongue, sliding it down her womanhood to her lovehole. She played around there a little bit but then moved back up to her clit, really trying to hammer her home.

A jolt seemed to course through Flavia when Adonna growled. She loved the idea that she, the person Adonna hated most, was getting her aroused. Intensifying her efforts, she continued going furiously at Adonna's clit, since it seemed that's what got the best results. She started to taste some moisture coming through into her mouth, and just kept licking, before finally giving Adonna's nub a little suck, just like she'd received.

But she had a problem. Her womanhood was getting slicker and slicker, her dark hairs quickly soaking with her own juices. Her hips were in a constant state of slow bucking now, and when Adonna put her tongue inside her, she started to go crazy. She'd been perfectly worked up by Adonna, and was dying for something to penetrate her pussy. When she received it, her muscles began quivering, grasping at Adonna's tongue, even though it wasn't as large as what her womanhood craved. Letting out a loud, ecstatic moan, her muscles clenched harder than before, and she ground her pussy up into Adonna's face, releasing a wet orgasm, before she sank down to the floor.

Flavia orgasming on her face was disgusting and yet wonderful at the same time. As soon as she heard that ecstatic moan and felt the girl's juices begin to flow out of her Adonna pulled her face away. The orgasm came and was fairly powerful. She sat up and grinned in triumph, forgetting about the fact that she had some of Flavia's juices on her face. She was raring to go now. She wanted to drag Flavia by the hair to the bench, strap her in, and beat the shit out of her. She couldn't do that though, she had to wait for directions from Justus. She looked up at him and smiled genuinely. She would deal with her anger towards him later. Right now she was on top of the world.

Justus almost laughed as Adonna popped up with Flavia's juices all over her face. He had to admit, he was pretty turned on by Adonna's skills, if not pussy juice on her face. She'd better not refuse him orally (once they'd made up, anyway) after eating out a woman! Flavia meanwhile, had Adonna's wet sex and butt rub against her face when she scurried to get up. Defeated, she rolled over onto her side and let out a moan, coming off her powerful orgasm with the realization her punishment was just starting. "Justus, do I really have to get beat, too?" she pouted. "Or can't you do it, at least?"

Justus ignored her question for now. "You can get dressed, dear," he said to Adonna with a smile, almost proudly, tossing her gown at her. "You earned it." Heading over to Flavia, he grabbed a hold of her hair, and pulled. Flavia had deserved more severe punishment than Adonna to begin with; she was the instigator, after all. And now she wanted to change the deal? That wasn't acceptable. "My wife is going to beat your ass as hard as she wants," he growled at Flavia, dragging her out the door by her hair. Once they were out of the room, he let the hair go and grabbed her wrist, pulling hard enough that she didn't have time to get up, dragging her along the floor to the storage room in the back where the bench was usually kept. "Who did you think you are, kissing me? And in front of my bride, no less?"

She beamed at Justus as she stood up and dawned her house gown. She reached into her pussy and wiped away Flavia's saliva. It was gross. She picked up the towel on the floor and cleaned herself better, watching as Justus dragged Flavia out of the bathhouse by her hair. Now Justus was actually turning Adonna on. She quickly followed him to the storage room, standing behind him and watching eagerly as he yanked the girl up onto the bench and strapped her in.

Flavia struggled and tried to resist, "Master, please! I...I just like you. And she's mean to me! I'm sorry, master, don't let her beat me!" Adonna stepped right up behind Justus as he finally restrained the struggling girl. She decided now was the time to back up Justus, not to fight with him. They could fight later. "May I hit her, husband? With my hand or a paddle?" she asked eagerly.

Justus fought to lock Flavia in as she struggled against him. Her legs were so skinny that her entire wet pussy was in view, hanging between her bony butt cheeks when she was locked in. "You deserve it, and you know it," he taunted her. "If you insist, I'll get you started, though, Flavia," he said with a laugh. Winding up, he slapped her ass with all his might, eliciting a loud shriek. Turning around, he faced Adonna. She looked in a good enough mood, and he was turned on by all this, so he leaned over and kissed her lips. "Yes, Flavia, that sound was me kissing my wife ," he taunted again.

He rummaged around on a shelf for a moment, before pulling out a long wooden paddle. "You may beat her with your hand or the paddle, my wife," he finally said in answer of Adonna's question, rubbing her shoulder as he turned her loose officially on Flavia.

Adonna kissed Justus back, eagerly, despite the anger she harbored towards him. He seemed to be making up for it well though. Perhaps she wouldn't stay as angry as she had intended. She would have to think about it and see how he acted later. She took the paddle when he handed it to her and stood in line with Flavia's ass. Her ass was already red with the slap from Justus, but it was about to get a lot redder. She raised the paddle and brought it down on the girl full force. Flavia screamed and writhed in pain, but Adonna was only just getting started.

Adonna hit her again and again and again. She hit her as hard as she possibly could until the girl's ass was purple with bruising. Then she put the paddle down and smirked, sweat beading her brow as she'd grown tired from all the hitting. Flavia was sobbing with pain, her ass visibly throbbing from the welts. Adonna turned towards Justus and stroked his cheek gently, "Thank you, Justus."

Justus simply looked on, letting Adonna do the hard work this time, allowing her to beat Flavia to her heart's content. Flavia was going to be extremely sore for days, he thought to himself. She didn't even have much meat to absorb the strokes. Justus' heart raced as Adonna touched his cheek afterward while Flavia still cried out in pain. This was the most amazing thing she'd done yet, he thought. "You're welcome," he graciously offered with a smile. "And thank you for doing some of my work for me. Now let's loose her."

Walking around to face Flavia, he looked down at her tearful eyes. Leaning over in full sight of Flavia, he gave Adonna a long kiss, letting his hand wander down to her butt, and stroke it over the gown. "You did such a good job, Adonna," he whispered, cruelty to Flavia written all over his voice. "I'm proud of you." Leaning over, they undid her wrists, and then her ankles on the other side.

Adonna was a little surprised when Justus kissed her so intimately in front of Flavia. She didn't oppose though, not even for a millisecond. She wrapped one arm around his neck loosely, her fingers wandering up into his hair as they kissed. Justus was turning her on in a big way. Was it purposeful? She had no idea, but it was becoming increasing difficult for her to hold on to the anger she was harboring towards him.

Once Justus went to loose Flavia, Adonna stepped back and leaned against the frame of the door to the storage room. She watched him with interest, every move he made. He was magnificent. His muscles ripped, his skin shone, his hair moved as he did. His eyes were bright, his stature was tall, and he exuded confidence. She wanted him.

Justus grinned as he finally loosed his beaten servant. His plan to make the two of them get along might not have gone as planned, but both Adonna and Flavia were taught a lesson, and even better, it didn't even seem now that his relationship with Adonna had suffered greatly. He grabbed Flavia roughly by her bony hips, and yanked her up from the bench, spinning her around, and looking into her tearful eyes. "Now get dressed and get to preparation of the noon meal, Flavia. There will be no rest for you today," he insisted.

As Flavia got dressed, he walked over to Adonna and stroked her cheek, unable to stay away from her now. His intent in kissing her had been to humiliate Flavia further, but there was a raw energy to the kiss that was new and exciting. As Flavia excused herself once dressed, face flushed and eyes still watery, Justus grabbed Adonna's hips and pressed her gently against the door frame. "You arouse me the way you beat a girl," he said simply. "Are you still angry that I made you lick her womanhood, or do you agree now that I know how to run a household?"

Adonna extended her arms to Justus when he came over to her. She wrapped them around his neck as he pushed her hips into the frame. She tangled her hands in his hair and looked directly into his eyes, her lust there. Adoration was there too, though. The respect that Justus so deeply craved from Adonna was growing in her. She leaned forward and kissed his lips softly, feeling that familiar tingle from whenever she pressed her lips to his.

"I'm not angry at you," she cooed softly, her words light and airy, "I do agree with you husband," she continued, kissing his lips once more and then moving to his jaw where she kissed down to his neck, "You know how to run a household. Much better than I or anyone else,"

Justus tingled when he felt her passionate kiss, gripping the back of her head tightly and pressing his own lips firmly back into hers. "I don't think I would have let Flavia discipline you anyway," he confessed. "If anyone is to touch you, it'll be me. I knew you'd win." It was incredibly arousing the way she'd just beat her nemesis fiercely, but now gave him all the respect she could muster. "Well," he groaned as she kissed down his neck, "I also don't like things left unfinished in my household." Shivering as she continued to kiss him, he reached down and touched her womanhood through her thin gown. "And I don't think Flavia finished with you here. I suppose I'll just have to finish for her," he told Adonna lustily, sounding mockingly disappointed.

She felt her heart swell when he told her that he wouldn't have let Flavia beat her. She knew it. She knew Justus was hers. He may be the dominator of the house, he may be the man, but he belonged to her just as much as she belonged to him. She smiled and pressed her hips up against him when he touched her through the thin gown. She wasn't feeling shy now, at least not at the moment. "You're so kind to me, husband." she murmured, not paying mind to all of the things he had done to her so far that she had absolutely despised.

Justus grinned widely when Adonna pressed her hips against his hand, agreeing to his little suggestion. Beneath her offensive exterior, she'd been waiting for someone to take control of her in a caring way, he realized now. Now that she was a part of his household, she knew that was where she belonged. Reaching out, he pushed the door closed to the storage room, and pulled Adonna inside. He playfully wrestled her to the ground on top of a carpet that covered part of the room's earthen floor. Laying on the carpet on his back, he pulled her face close to his and kissed her as she rested on top of him. "Why don't you turn around and pretend I'm Flavia so I can finish you off? Just picture me as a bigger, stronger version," he teased. Sliding his hands down her body, he began to slide her gown up, revealing the curves of her hips and ass.

Adonna squealed playfully as he turned her around and wrestled her to the ground. She gave mild resistance just for fun (now she realized why he had wanted her to resist him the day before...it added a whole new level to what they were doing). She sat on top of him easily, kissing him back when he pulled her face down. She was into him right now, very very into him. She laughed when he told her to pretend he was Flavia. She leaned down and whispered in his ear, "Much sexier, too." and then she pulled away quickly before he could rope her in to anything else. She turned around on him, putting her slick womanhood near to his face. She realized then that her face was nearish to his manhood...she didn't know how she felt about that.

Justus laughed when she told him he was sexier, too. "I hope you've found that I can make better use of my mouth on you, too, Adonna," he answered. He was turned on by her so much right now, that he couldn't wait to dive his face into her wonderful womanhood. He was so proud of her for submissively accepting what he'd made her do, and winning out over Flavia, that he didn't care at the moment if she pleased him. She deserved a reward.

Still, though, his manhood was protruding quite a bit through his tunic, he was into this moment so much. Once she spread her legs and presented herself to him, he gave her one playful spank on the side of her butt without the mark on it. "Flavia doesn't have the authority to do that, either, does she?" he joked, his breath getting labored already. Leaning his head up just a bit (not much, since she was right in his face), he began licking slowly up the length of her moist silt, pressing one finger up inside her at the same time.

She groaned when he spanked her, conscious of the fact that he'd done it on the markless side. A gentle measure she thought, despite the fact that he was spanking her lustily. She shook her head and her thighs muscles tensed on either side of his body as he began to lick up her slit. She jumped lightly when he pushed his finger up inside of her, her inner muscles squeezing his finger. She looked down and saw his tented tunic. She grew nervous then. She very timidly grabbed hold of the end of his tunic and pulled it up, revealing his manhood to her. She'd touched him before, she'd touched him before he even took her virginity. She could touch him again, that much didn't bother her. She took hold of his base with her hand and began to stroke him gently.

Justus hadn't realized she was going to touch him until he felt her soft touch on his manhood. Letting out a surprised moan, he rocked up against her, shaking her body in the process. It felt amazing the way she was stroking him so gently. "Ohh, yes," he moaned into her pussy. "Stroke me like you mean it, Adonna," he pleaded, giving her another smack on the other side, forgetting all about the burn mark now.

Putting his face back up to her, he slid his wet finger out of her, and began working at her little tight nub for the first time. He didn't attack it like she had done to Flavia, though. He worked her up much more gradually and teasingly. He danced the tip of his tongue all in a circle around it, before flicking just once across the clit. Leaving and licking at her white thighs, he returned after a while, flicking it now and again, but mainly working the area all around her sensitive little button.

Her face grew warm as he spoke dirty to her. She liked it. She began to stroke him more firmly, all the way up and down his length. She had thoughts of doing more, of kissing his length or licking it...but she didn't. Not yet, anyway. She was still afraid to do that. But she stroked him like he meant it, surely. She yelped when he licked her nub, her body squirming over him. He was teasing her like she couldn't believe. She moaned and her thighs squeezed either side of his chest. Sweat beaded on her forehead and she began to breathe heavier. He was teasing her but she was getting worked up fairly quickly.

Back
Top Bottom