Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Roman Socialite and Her Tamer (Nurse x Houdini)

Justus chewed on his bread thoughtfully while Adonna seemed to eat her fruit as seductively as possible. He felt completely calm and relaxed here eating breakfast with his devoted wife. He had a feeling that was about to change, though. "I'll show you when we're done eating, Adonna," he told her with a little smile. Finishing up, he had a little sip of water before wiping off his face and standing up.

"Why don't you come with me to my bath hall?" he suggested with a smile. Of course, the bath houses were a nice option, but Justus had access to water in his own home, as he could afford to be connected to the aqueducts. So often, he bathed in the comfort of his own home. Opening the door to his bathing area once she'd followed him there, he motioned for Adonna to enter, Flavia still out of sight somewhere inside.

She was a little flustered that Justus wouldn't just tell her what they were going to do. That meant it might be something she wouldn't want to do and he wanted to keep her in the dark about it until it was too late for her to protest. She didn't bring it up again though during their meal, trying to just enjoy the niceness that they had between them. She followed him to the bath house, glad that he had one. She had been concerned that she might actually have to go to the public baths now that she was married to him.

Adonna had never actually bathed in the public baths. She'd been there before but she'd never had a full bath. She was shy about her body, as Justus knew, and that was why she would never do it. She pretended like it was because she was too snobby but it was really because she didn't want anyone to see her naked.

Justus let Adonna enter first, having a feeling that she'd bolt as soon as she got an inkling what was going on. Once she went inside, he followed her into the bath hall and closed the door. Flavia had warmed up some water one bucket at a time at the kitchen stove, and filled the bathtub halfway with warm water. She was knelt over it now, wringing out a clean white bathing cloth. She'd also added some scented oils and salts to the water, giving the room a nice aroma.

"Adonna," he began, holding her shoulders and looking her into her unhappy eyes. "A married woman of your stature deserves to have a maidservant to bathe her. I know things haven't got off on the right foot with you and Flavia, so I thought if I let her... care for you like this, it might help you two." Flavia looked over and smiled at them, pausing to hear the conversation. She had mixed feelings about bathing Adonna, but it seemed to upset Adonna, so she liked that. "I usually wouldn't need to be here," Justus explained, "but I'll stay this once just to make sure... well that everything goes how I had in mind."

The moment Adonna saw Flavia her eyes darkened. She wanted to throw that stupid girl out the window. She clenched her teeth and tried to listen to what Justus had to say. She didn't want her day to be ruined by this little wench, but it seemed that was the direction her day was going in. She swallowed hard and closed her eyes for a moment before opening them and shooting Flavia a death stare. Flavia looked away then, tending to the water again.

"Justus," Adonna said as sweetly as she possibly could in her current furious state, "I appreciate what you're trying to do. I really do. But...why can't Silvia do it? She's a nice, sweet girl. Unlike this one,"

Justus nodded and listened as Adonna spoke. What she suggested wasn't unreasonable. But he'd let her call the shots a few times already, and this he'd made his mind up on. Plus, he was trying to prove a point. She was the one who came running to him complaining about Flavia, and she needed to learn to make nice.

"I'm sure Silvia would be capable of this, dear," he explained gingerly. "But, I need to make sure there's no discord in my house. If Flavia can humble herself and wash you like a dutiful servant, and you can allow her to bathe you, there's no reason the two of you can't get along the rest of the time." He looked over at Flavia, who seemed to be pouting at the 'this one' comment Adonna had just made. "Flavia," Justus called out, clearing his throat. "Adonna told me you were rude to her yesterday. Is that right?" Flavia started to blurt something out, and then stopped, shooting a fearful look at Adonna. "Sir," she began again in her usual high pitched tone. "Adonna struck me yesterday. For no reason at all." Justus stared at her for a moment. "I don't want to hear any more about yesterday. You finish with the bath water. And Adonna. Take off your gown."

"That is not true." Adonna growled taking a step towards Flavia, ready to smack her again. But Justus stopped her. She clenched her fists and growled again, her anger very close to boiling over already. Her eyes snapped back to Justus when he told her to take off her gown. At first they were angry but they quickly turned fearful. "Justus," she whimpered softly, the vulnerability that had been in her voice that first night seeping back in.

"You know I don't like people seeing my body," she said in a hushed voice, turning her body so that Flavia wouldn't be able to see her as she said these things to Justus, hoping that she wouldn't be able to hear either. "Especially not her!" she swallowed nervously, her mind fluctuating between anger and shame now, "I don't want her to know what my body looks like,"

Justus gave Adonna a look of anger as she tried to hit Flavia. He'd explicitly told her not to hit Flavia, after all. But then, his anger melted a little when Adonna became so fearful. He knew it was genuine, but to him, it didn't make sense why she was so fearful. He didn't think anything of being in the nude in the baths, where he socialized with his friends. And, Flavia didn't have much with which to rival Adonna. She tried to keep her hair fashionable, but her brown curls were always out of place. Her body was thinner than Adonna's, but not in a good way. Adonna was perfect. Flavia, on the other hand, had tiny breasts and no shape at all. One could see the bones in her legs when she wore a short gown, which she usually did around the house. She wasn't bad looking; in fact she'd probably marry a commoner one day. But to him, it didn't process why Adonna wouldn't show her superior body.

"Adonna, this is perfecty normal," he explained calmly, turning towards her and massaging her shoulders as he looked her in the eyes. "All the officer's wives have a servant to wash and beautify them." Flavia, meanwhile, took advantage of Justus' holding his wife back to pluck up some courage. "It is true, Justus," she interrupted. "She pushed me against the door and struck me more than once. She's jealous because I know you longer," she insisted. Justus turned angrily back to Flavia, letting Adonna go. "Be quiet!" he demanded of Flavia. "First of all, do not interrupt me, and second, do not impute evil motives to my wife. Do you need to be taught a lesson?" Flavia quietly shook her head ‘no’ and backed away. Turning back to his wife, Justus slid the shoulder straps of her gown to the side, encouraging her to play along. “Come on, Adonna, you have to do this.”

She squirmed when Justus began to slide her shoulder straps down her arms. She reached up and grabbed hold of them, pulling them back up to her shoulders as her face flushed a deep scarlet red. Irrational or not the idea of being naked in front of Flavia scared Adonna to her core. It wasn't that she didn't think she was pretty or that she didn't know she had a nicer body than Flavia did, it was just that Adonna didn't like to show herself. She liked to keep her body to herself, she even still had problems showing it to Justus despite what she knew he could do to her (both in bed and as punishment).

Tears welled up in Adonna's eyes and she sucked in a deep breath to try to stop from crying. "Please, Justus!" she begged him, her heart beating at a thousand miles a minute. "I really don't want to, please!" she had a feeling that he wasn't going to let up, that he was going to make her do this no matter what she said, but she had to try.

Justus looked at Adonna a little coldly. He was starting to get frustrated with her, and tears didn't necessarily affect him, if he didn't think there was a good reason for the crying. She seemed to be putting up more of a fuss for this than getting branded. That didn't make sense to him.

"Adonna," he said, shaking her a little by the shoulders, but ceasing his attempts to undress her. "I'm going to give you three options. There are only three. Don't try to invent any more. You can take the gown off. I can take the gown off for you, and I'll do it gently. Or I can hold you down while Flavia takes the gown off. If you don't decide quickly, I'm going to have to use option three."

She couldn't believe he was doing this to her. What was the benefit of forcing her to be bathed by a serving girl? That was supposed to be something that officer's wives enjoyed, something that was a privilege not something they were forced into. She clenched her teeth and glared at him for a moment after he gave her her options. "You take it off of me then," she growled, taking a step back so that his hands came off of her shoulders.

She was furious. All of the ease that had grown between the two of them was absolutely gone now. He was forcing her to be naked in front of someone she hated. And more than that he was forcing her to allow the girl to touch her.

Flavia just looked on now as the two of them argued about the issue. It just wanted to make her get back at Adonna more, the way that she made it seem like it was the worst thing in the world to be touched by her. It wasn't like Flavia was going to have a wonderful time washing another woman, she thought. Now if it was washing Justus, that would have been a different story. Once Adonna had stopped her resistance, Justus started at the bottom, lifting up her gown and revealing her smooth womanhood first. Lifting it higher, her stomach, and breasts were shown, and then he wriggled the gown over her head and arms, rendering her naked.

Flavia almost gasped when she looked on. Adonna was absolutely amazing. She would never admit it, but Adonna'a body was an absolute work of art. Interestingly, it wasn't quite jealousy she felt, but a sort of amazement. "Stand in the tub," Justus asked the humiliated Adonna as he tossed the gown away and pressed the small of her back in that direction. As Adonna got close, she peeked her head around to the side. Flavia unabashedly stared at the brand mark on Adonna's butt. Not thinking about what she was doing, she reached out and touched the skin right next to the new mark. "It's your insignia," she almost gasped to Justus.

If it was possible Adonna's face flushed even deeper as Justus took her gown off of her. She stood there awkwardly when she was nude, feeling the cool breeze roll in from the windows and waft over her naked skin. She stumbled forward when Justus pushed her towards the bed. She shot Flavia an even worse glance than she had before, the hate there skyrocketing as she saw the look on Flavia's face. She thought the girl was mocking her.

She turned away from the girl and was about to step into the tub when she felt Flavia's fingers touch her butt. Her head whipped around and she screamed bloody murder. "What are you doing!?" she screamed, raising her hand to hit the girl. Then she stopped, her hand freezing in mid air. Her eyes slid over to Justus who looked angry. "Sorry," she mumbled and quickly stepped into the tub.

Justus was mildly amused when Adonna lashed out at Flavia. But it really wasn't funny. It would be an embarrassment if two women supposedly under his control were always at each other's throats. "Flavia!" he shouted. "I want you to treat her tenderly," he demanded angrily. "Or else I'm sure you'll find yourself punished before the morning is out." Flavia looked at him and gave him a little smile. Suddenly, the thought of a punishment at Justus' hands seemed kind of desirable. When she saw the mark on Adonna’s butt, she was strangely envious of the fact that Adonna was marked as Justus' property. Of course, she couldn't expect to be punished with a brand mark. She wasn't Justus' property for all time, like Adonna.

"Yes, master," she tried to say as sweetly as possible. Picking up the cloth, she soaked it in the warm water even as Adonna hadn't quite gotten into the tub. Knowing Adonna was extremely uncomfortable being naked in her presence, she decided not to start with an innocuous part of Adonna's magnificent body, like the arms or stomach. Smashing the wet cloth immediately against Adonna's chest, she squeezed a pale breast through the cloth, squeezing it vigorously and soaping it up. Quickly, she moved to the other breast, squeezing that one too. "Don't worry, Adonna," Flavia mouthed off, suddenly quite brazen. "I'll wash every part of you like the dutiful servant," she cooed. She seemed to feel quite comfortable that Adonna wouldn't hit her in front of Justus, and she was willing to take her chances at being punished by Justus.

"Stop," Adonna growled, pushing her clothed hand away from her breast. She was still absolutely furious and she wasn't going to let this little servant girl mock her when she was the lady of the house and she was the one being forced into this, "You will start with my arms." she slid her eyes over to Justus, "I hope I at least get to choose the order in which I am unfairly molested by this slut whore servant," she knew that Flavia hated when Adonna called her a slut so she did it purposely now.

"And you don't know me well enough to call me Adonna," she seethed, clenching her fists angrily, still trying to keep control of herself, "You will call me lady or mistress. I deserve the same respectful name that my husband does, though I gather that I am not the one you wish to grovel for,"

Justus didn’t like it himself that Flavia chose to start where she did, and was about to say something himself when Adonna did. He didn’t mind that she objected, but the name calling was not good. His plan to unite these two was quickly deteriorating into failure. “Stop, both of you!” he shouted loudly. When they each looked at him in startled silence, he bunched up his fists and paused a moment for effect. “I won’t have this,” he said angrily. “Flavia. You will start with her arms like she says, and call her lady or mistress. Adonna. You will not call her any derogatory and unfounded names.”

Flavia huffed a little when she was scolded, but began to change her expression when Adonna was told off just as severely. “Yes, I am no slut,” Flavia exclaimed in her own defense. “I mean it!” Justus interrupted her. “No more of this, Flavia, or you’ll regret it. You’ve both had your last chance. I’ll have the next one of you who acts out punished. Both of you if need be,” he huffed.

She was startled when Justus yelled at the pair of them, but even more startled when he yelled at her directly. She gritted her teeth and glared at Flavia. If this were her father's house she would have beaten Flavia within an inch of her life for touching her. Unfortunately for Adonna, she was in Justus' house now, and she belonged to him. She growled under her breath and then closed her eyes for a moment, trying to put this away from her mind.

She sighed and then opened her eyes but didn't say anything. She was going to try to endure this bathing. Hopefully, though, Justus would realize that Flavia bathing her was not a good idea and he wouldn't make her go through it again.

The girls seemed to both be playing nice for now, although it was painfully obvious that Adonna didn't like it one iota. Flavia, on the other hand, seemed to be intent on pushing her limits. She obediently moved to Adonna's arms at first, washing them slowly up and down, dipping the cloth in the water again, and then washing Adonna's chest, stomach, and back. Picking up a small jar, she filled it with water and washed Adonna's hair, rinsing it several times with fresh water. Adonna's body shone brilliantly as it gleamed with the warm, clear water. Justus almost wished it were he rubbing the cloth all over his wife's naked body, it looked so stunning. He’d have his chances with her later though, he rationalized.

As Flavia moved on, she dipped the rag again, looking Adonna right in the eye for a moment before moving around to her butt. "Don't worry mistress," she cooed. "I won't press down hard on your fresh mark," she assured Adonna with a big grin, working all around the brand mark. Next, she placed her hand on Adonna's shoulder and stooped over, reaching between Adonna's legs from behind and washing her underside. She grinned at Justus as she rubbed the cloth back and forth slowly over Adonna's pussy. Placing one finger against the rag, she pushed her hand all the way through Adonna's legs to the front, and slid the cloth-covered finger up inside Adonna's pussy just a little bit, still grinning at Justus as if she dared him to punish her.

Adonna was getting angrier and angrier. Flavia was using her. She was mocking Adonna. And Justus was letting her. Adonna turned her head and looked at Justus very seriously. She didn't say anything but her look told him that she was extremely unhappy with the way that Flavia was treating her. She wasn't going to burst out because she didn't want an unnecessary punishment from him, but she wanted Flavia to be thrown to the lions and ripped to shreds. But then Flavia pushed her cloth covered finger up inside of her. She growled and ripped the cloth out off of the girl's finger (and ripping her finger out of her) and taking the cloth away.

"I think you're done with that area," she said smoothly, the anger seeping in her words.

Justus approached Flavia where she stood, and grabbed a hold of her by the hair. "What do you think you're doing?" he growled at her, turning her head around violently by the handful of hair. Adonna had been physical with Flavia, which he told her not to do, but it had been fairly justified. "You'll be punished when we're done here. Now finish her legs, and let's go," he ordered her.

Flavia looked into Justus' eyes as he held her hair. She decided on the spot that she wasn't going to accept the status quo. Adonna was going to abuse her, and her life would be miserable. She was going to be punished anyway, so why not push it. "Admit it, Justus," she cried out. "You're having me wash her because it turns you on. She's pretty and you like her, but you like me, too. You want to see your two women in the bath hall together," see accused him. Justus was shocked that she'd be so brazen. He let go of her hair, and at the same moment, Flavia leaned up and kissed him right in front of his naked wife. Even more shocked now, Justus stood there and took it, not returning the kiss, but not backing away, either.

When Flavia spoke those words she wanted to strike her, but she held back. And then Flavia really crossed the line. She kissed her husband. Adonna grabbed hold of Flavia's hair and pulled backwards, causing the girl to fall backwards in the tub. She crouched down and hovered over the girl's face, holding her cheeks in her hands. "You will never. Ever. Ever kiss my husband again. You will not touch him intimately and you will not ogle at him. Or I will beat you until your brain oozes out of your skull. Do you understand me?"

Adonna was more furious now than she had ever been in her entire life. She had just been warming up to Justus when he decided to make her go through this. And now Flavia was coming on to him right in front of her. And Justus hadn't moved away. She was so livid that she could choke Flavia to death right this instant.

Justus quickly recovered from his shock when Adonna attacked Flavia. Flavia fell with a hard thud into the tub, and Adonna still didn't relent. He grabbed Adonna's wrist, and with a great deal of difficulty, pulled her roughly out of the tub. "Adonna," he hissed. "What you say is right. But I'm perfectly capable of handling this. You are undermining my authority in this house. Now dry off. But do NOT get dressed," he instructed her, tossing a towel to her. "I mean it, and when I mean something, you listen. You could have seriously injured or killed her by striking her head on the tub," he scolded.

Everything was still streaming through his mind, and he wasn't sure what to feel, what to do. Flavia was well out of line, and needed to be taught a serious lesson. But Adonna was irresponsible, too, and had disobeyed a direct instruction from him. He decided they both needed a punishment. "You," he shouted, grabbing Flavia's neck and dragging her out of the tub. "Take of all your clothes. Now." Flavia smiled at him, almost seductively, Adonna's hand mark still on her face. Reaching up, she began to undress. Justus moved in between the two women, ready to head off any more problems.

"I wish I could kill her!" Adonna screamed wildly when Justus pulled her out of the tub. She caught the towel when he threw it to her but didn't bother trying to dry herself with it. She just wrapped it around herself and growled at Flavia, that stupid bitch was smiling at Justus now as she undressed herself. "Fine, Justus. You can have your little whore servant. I'm leaving. Marry her. I don't care. I'm not going to take abuse from some lowly slave girl." she turned around and stomped out of the bathhouse, not caring what Justus planned on doing to punish her.

Adonna was nearly heartbroken. She really thought she Justus cared more about Flavia than he did about her. She didn't think any other man would tolerate his wife receiving such abuse from a servant, even if the wife had been cruel to the servant first. The lady of the house was the lady of the house and that was the end of it. Yes, the man was the husband and he had final rule -- but what man allowed abuse to be given to his wife by anyone other than him?

Justus stormed out of the room after Adonna. In somewhat of a rage, he ran down that hall after her and caught her from behind, pressing her against the wall, her towel falling off in the process. He cared about her a hundred thousand times more than Flavia, and he was not going to let her go. "Listen to me, Adonna," he said in a relatively calm whisper as he held her against the wall by her bare shoulders. "I have no feelings for her. That's not what this is about. My issue with you is that you are embarrassing me. And worse, you're doing it in front of my servant. You took it into your own hands to punish her, and you stormed out, leaving me to look the fool."

He let his hands off her just a little bit, taking a step back from Adonna. "Adonna... I'm growing to... adore you," he confessed. "She deserves a severe punishment for what she did. But don't confuse this with me choosing her over you. You should know after yesterday that I will not tolerate you taking it upon yourself to run this house. Now get back in there," he said, pointing in the direction they'd come from.

She screeched when he caught her and slammed her against the wall, the towel falling to the ground between them. The tears welled up in her eyes again and they began to spill over. She was more upset than she'd ever been in her entire life. And it was over Justus, a man who two weeks ago she had despised with ever fiber of her being. Now she was jealous that some common girl wanted him to sleep with her. That she would dare touch her husband. Her husband who she was starting to become very fond of.

She turned around slowly when he released her, looking up into his eyes tentatively. He was angry, that much was obvious. But he also seemed...genuinely upset. He was growing to adore her. And he had no feelings for Flavia. She wasn't sure if she believed that last part, but he seemed to speak in earnest. She bent over and picked up the towel gingerly. She glanced up at him again and then turned towards the bathhouse. She walked to it and entered, keeping her eyes away from Flavia as she knew that she would feel an urge to strike her again.

Justus followed Adonna in, feeling some compassion for her, but tempered with resolute determination to do what he needed to do. It wasn't completely noble, what he had in mind. It had some depravity mixed in. But it would teach Adonna for a second time to listen to what he said. "Do you want me to keep getting undressed, sir?" Flavia rasped. "Yes," Justus answered. "And I'll tell you what I just told Adonna. I have no feelings for you, Flavia. And it's not just because of your social class. You're a loyal servant, but we are not for each other. Adonna is my wife, and you will be punished for not respecting that." Flavia pouted a little, but kept undressing, letting her undergarment fall to the ground and reveal her flat chest and stomach, some of her ribs sticking through, and an untrimmed sex full with brown hair beneath

"Now lay on the ground on your back," he ordered Flavia, who quickly complied. "Adonna," he started, looking at her. "You aren't going to like this. But you, too must learn to obey me, or there will be consequences. Now kneel over Flavia, with your head towards her womanhood," he ordered, knowing full well Adonna would absolutely detest this order. "How'd you like a chance to beat her ass while she's strapped into the bench?" he asked, as a little incentive.

Back
Top Bottom