Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Roman Socialite and Her Tamer (Nurse x Houdini)

Her face flushed when he shouted his triumph. God damn her body, she cursed herself. She was a little put off by his choice of terminology. She didn't need meat in there. A manhood wasn't something that one ate. Or at least that was the way she currently felt. She hadn't been forced to suck him off yet though, so she didn't know how it felt to have man meat in her mouth. That would come soon enough, though Adonna felt positive that she could get herself out of it.

She groaned when he pressed her naked hips down against the bed, spreading her legs open to view her moist womanhood. She squinted right back up at him when he looked down at her. She scoffed when he called her used goods. "Used by you!" she protested. She smirked when he told her to untie his toga. "Make me," she cooed, raising an eyebrow at him and parting her lips seductively.

Adonna was using all her considerable assets to tantalize him now, and she wasn't doing a bad job. "I'm planning to use you again in a minute, too," he told her with a sly smile. Taking advantage of her staying still now, he moved one hand to her mound, and plunged his middle finger all the way into her womanhood, rotating it around inside. It slid in fairly easily; she was wetter now than just moments ago. "I don't think this'll do," he said with a mock frown as he pulled his finger out. "You need the cock of a real man. You'll need a cloth to dry you off down there soon."

Justus looked down at her delicious looking womanhood. He'd been with many women, but almost never touched them with his mouth. He didn't find it proper for a man to do in general. But Adonna's pussy was almost irresistible. It was smooth, the skin around it white as snow, and the little lips juicy like lush, ripe fruit. Leaning over, he pressed her hips into the bed in case she was inclined to resist. He lapped at her clit several times, pushing it back and forth with his tongue and then letting the rough part dance all over her little spot, giving her pussy its first taste of a man's mouth. "If you want any more of that," he offered with a grin, "untie the toga."

She shivered when he pushed his finger up inside of her. Whether she wanted to be or not, she was aroused. He'd made her horny, even if she didn't want to admit it. Then all of a sudden his face was in her crotch. At first she was afraid and struggled, but his hands kept her hips still and her legs wide open. When he lapped his tongue across her clit she thought she'd died and gone to heaven. That felt like nothing else she'd ever felt before. It was like his tongue had the ability to send rockets of pleasure up her spine just by licking that little nub. The same nub he'd rubbed yesterday to make her feel good. Obviously that nub was magical.

She moaned softly, her eyelids hooding as he pushed her clit back and forth. Her hips tried to buck but he kept her down, her inner pussy muscles squeezing on the nothing that was inside of her. She reached up and took hold of the knot on the toga, the same knot that she'd tied earlier. She undid it as quickly as she could, the toga falling open and revealing his manhood to her.

Justus grinned, knowing that he'd been successful in using his greater knowledge of bedroom antics against her this time. His manhood had been getting aroused for the last few minutes, and it was almost there by the time she released him from the confines of his toga. "Good girl," he said low and playfully, tossing his toga aside. He pushed the bottom of her gown up more, showing her smooth stomach above her moist womanhood.

Scratching lightly with his fingernails just above her sex, he leaned back in. He didn't have to hold Adonna's hips down, now that it had been shown her what a man's tongue could do. "So I'll take it your womanhood liked that," he said with a grin, looking at her again before ducking down into her sex. He began lapping at her little nub again, teasing it slowly and gradually with his tongue. Her moans filled his ears, but he had no intention of giving her an orgasm orally. She hadn't had one yesterday, and he didn't even know if she was aware they existed. He certainly wasn't going to get Adonna used to getting off by being eaten out, that was for sure. "Are you still sure you don't want me?" he asked, interrupting her whines and leaving off her sex for a moment.

She felt a strange wave of warmth wash over her when he called her a good girl. If he had said that outside of their bedroom she would have been infuriated by it. But now...it turned her on even more. When he leaned back in and began to lap at her again she let her head fall back against the sheets. This was amazing. She had no idea that this could happen. She had thought that sex was about men, not about women. She had thought the low bits of pleasure she'd felt the day before was all that she could feel. She had liked it, but it certainly wasn't something that she craved.

She pouted automatically when he pulled away from her womanhood. She opened her eyes and looked up at him, her eyes crawling towards being drunk with pleasure. "I want you," she moaned softly, reaching a hand up to stroke his strong chest up to his broad shoulders.

Those simple words, more than anything Adonna could have said, made a tingle run through his body. She wanted him. She was his to be taken regardless, but wanting him was a whole different thing. He gazed into her eyes as she rubbed him gently, beginning to nudge up the bottom of her gown, and slid it all the way up her body, revealing her magnificent chest. He reached one strong arm under her back and lifted her body up a little. Sliding the gown over her head, he tossed it to the floor, rendering Adonna naked, just like he was.

Leaning back in towards her womanhood, he gave her nub a little lick again, and let his tongue run down the length of her moist slit after that. "Turn over on your stomach and hold onto the headboard," he whispered into her ear as he sprawled himself across her body, pressing their chests together.

She wriggled a little when he pulled the gown up, lifting her arms above her head so he could pull it off of her completely. She let her arms lay above her head still when she was naked before him, her body completely displayed for him. Her eyes rolled back in her head when he began to lick her again. That was so amazing. She smiled softly when he came up to her ear, immediately rolling over onto her stomach as he'd told her to. Her smooth branded ass was displayed to him as she laid out there, taking hold of the headboard with both hands. Her face was down in a pillow and her toes were curled anxiously. What was he going to do to her?

Justus smiled widely when she obediently turned over and presented her divine body to him. He'd suspected that a little dance of his tongue would melt her for him, and it had. He'd enjoyed it, though. Her womanhood was supremely pleasing visually, and the taste was nice, too. He thought that his cock was as hard as it could get, but when he looked down and saw her fresh branding pointing up at him, it throbbed and stiffened even more so.

"Lift your bottom up a little," he said, arousal all over his voice. He touched the underside of her stomach and pushed up on it, guiding her ass up in the air a little more. Kneeling behind her, he grabbed a handful of flesh on each side of her ass, careful to touch just under the brand on her right cheek. Sliding himself almost up to her body, he pulled the two round ass cheeks apart, and guided his cock into her spread, gleaming pussy. He didn't push in and out, but just pushed himself straight in, applying more and more pressure as the friction built. With her ass spread up in the air, he fit in a little easier than yesterday. Once he was a bit more than halfway in, he began rocking slowly back and forth, letting out a very loud moan once he started.

She lifted her butt up when he touched her stomach. It caused her back to arch a little bit and she was displayed for him even better now. Adonna never thought that she would be presented like this to a man. Completely naked, on her stomach, holding onto a headboard, her ass up in the air and her legs spread, waiting anxiously for a cock. But not any cock. Her husband's cock. She whimpered when he pushed into her, her tight pussy stretching to accommodate him. It didn't hurt this time though, not at all. She still felt some pressure as he got deep inside of her but there was zero pain.

She moaned too when he began to pump in and out of her. It felt miles better than it had the day before. She gripped the headboard tighter and closed her eyes, leaning her forehead down on the pillow as he began to work her.

Justus began to let out one deep moan after another as he rode back and forth into Adonna. This was such a power position, in so many ways. His gorgeous wife was completely presented to him. His insignia on her ass was constantly in his view, and on top of that, he was able to sink himself deeper inside her in this position. Some of Adonna's juices had already started trickling down his length as he pushed up inside her tight warmth again and again.

He knew she was going to orgasm this time, that much was sure. He got her going most of the way with his tongue, all that was left was to finish. As she began to squeeze him, he pushed harder and harder into her, his full length inside her pussy now. Justus' stomach bumped against her ass now with each thrust, even hitting against the brand a couple of times, although he didn't notice it. As his groans got even louder, his short fingernails began to dig into her butt as he held on for dear life. "Oh this is good," Justus cried out. "Stick that ass up higher," he pleaded.

Adonna didn't know what was happening to her. The harder and faster he rode her the further she seemed to fall away. Her mind was slipping away from her, her body was transcending into the heavens. And Justus was taking her there. She gripped the headboard harder and harder as he rode her, her insides squeezing him tightly and her body temperature rising and rising. She felt something powerful stirring up within her, some unknown surge that she felt was going to explode at any moment. When he demanded she raise her ass up she did so eagerly, thrusting her butt back and up at him. Her moans became frantic and involuntary until finally she nearly screamed. Her pleasure rang out through the room as she squeezed him one final time, her very first orgasm exploding out of her and onto him.

It was an indescribably amazing experience to behold a woman have her first orgasm. And a rare one indeed to behold it in a woman such as Adonna. All thoughts of her as a petulant, argumentative brat were gone, as it was impossible to imagine her as such while she cried out in sweet ecstasy. The throes of a woman's orgasm were a decidedly delicate, feminine thing. Her beautiful, pale ass spread even wider when he obeyed him, and then came those divine screams that sent a shiver through him.

Justus could tell the way she moaned that she didn't know what was coming. He looked up towards the ceiling and gripped her butt even harder as she squeezed him like crazy, exploding in her orgasm. He rode almost straight up into her all through it. Once her screams died out, he let out a long, guttural expression, and felt himself launch his seed deep up into Adonna's womb as he closed his eyes tightly. His body shook in the moments after, and he pulled himself out of her, collapsing onto her back and kissing the back of her neck in exhaustion, forcing Adonna to collapse onto the bed and release her death grip on the headboard.

Once he collapsed on top of her she let go on the headboard, her body smushing down into the sheets and pillows. She was covered in sweat and was breathing ten times harder than she had been after their little wrestling match. Her ass was sore, yes, but that was absolutely not important right now. She could feel his seed oozing out of her as he lay on top of her, mixed with whatever it was she had felt explode from within her. She rolled over underneath him as best she could so that she was facing him. She took hold of his face and stroked it gently, looking into his eyes. She had some adoration there in her eyes.

"I didn't know that could happen," she breathed to him, her eyes still looking deep into his. She lifted her head and pressed her lips to his softly. That was the first time Adonna had ever initiated a kiss. For tonight, she was his. Unquestionably. She couldn't fight him if she tried.

Justus lifted up his tired body and let Adonna roll over so they could face each other. Their perspiration mixed as their chests pressed together there, Justus looking down at her with his mouth still gaping open a little bit. He was taken a little by surprise when she stroked his face and kissed him. She really must have had a good time. Justus kissed her back a little, running his fingers lightly through her hair.

"I think we can make it happen often enough," Justus answered her with a tired grin. "Not every time, though," he added. "Only when you're a good girl," he clarified in a half-teasing voice. He leaned over and gave Adonna an extended kiss on her forehead, before lifting his body a few inches off hers so she could see his cock, which had been pressed up against her leg until now. "Did you have a good enough time to do what I told you I'd ask without a complaint?" he asked, looking into her eyes with a grin, shaking his hips so that his moist cock shook a little over her. "I took you into my mouth, after all."

He called her a good girl again. And again, just like before, it sent a shiver of delight up her spine. When they were in bed together she loved that, but she knew she would hate it the second they left the bedroom. She wasn't sure why exactly. It was appropriate in the bed, but when they were out she didn't to be submissive to him. She didn't want to be rewarded for doing what he said, because she didn't want to do what he said. She supposed, though, that if she wanted to feel this way often, she was going to have to do what he said or he wouldn't give it to her. Hm. She'd have to ponder that.

Her eyes widened when he lifted his body and shook his cock at her. She stared at it for a moment and then looked at him. He wanted her to take it in her mouth. To clean it. Ew. But...he had taken her into his mouth, it was true. He'd wanted to do that though, he'd done that to work her up...ugh. She swallowed uneasily and looked down at it again. "I..." she began, really unsure of what to say to him. The answer was yes. She had had a good enough time to do it. She took a deep breath and sat up, moving underneath him as he held himself up. She opened her mouth and very very tentatively took his head inside.

Justus had actually expected Adonna to resist. He still didn't know her as well as he thought, it appeared. Once she got hers, he really though she'd turn into the 'outside world' Adonna, not the 'bedroom Adonna' she'd become. But they were still in the bedroom, after all. As she took him into her mouth out of her own agreement, he didn't shove himself down her throat or anything. (quite literally speaking) It felt nice to have his manhood massaged nicely after sex, but not nearly as good as the sex itself. This was more about the turn-on of having her clean him off.

He shuddered just a little bit as her warm saliva cleaned off the gooey residue and was left behind on his tip. "It's not bad, it is Adonna?" he asked with a contented smile, massaging her scalp and rolling over onto his back so he'd be more accessible. "You know, that's not only me on there, that's both me and you that you're tasting." This was the first step towards having her service him orally, he imagined. That would be nice.

She frowned when he told her that she was tasting herself. She pulled her mouth off of him, some of the juices spread across her lips making them shiny. She gave him a wary look and raised any eyebrow. "That's gross," she concluded. She looked back down at his cock. Most of the juices were gone from it, either having dripped onto the bed, were inside of her pussy (or around it on her thighs), or were now in her mouth. She swallowed it awkwardly but didn't lick her lips. That he was going to have to insist on.

She didn't really know how she felt about his taste. It wasn't bad per se, but it wasn't good either. It just kind of was, she guessed. Maybe she'd grow to like it. She didn't really think so though. Adonna wasn't one to grow to like things. She either did or didn't.

Justus laughed a little when she said it was gross. "The same thing's in your womanhood," he pointed out. "And I didn't hear your womanhood complaining." She hadn't done the best job cleaning him, but she was a rich girl, after all. She wasn't used to putting anything weird in her mouth. It was a start, anyway. He leaned over and gave her a kiss on her shiny lips, as if to show that he didn't mind their little combined elixir.

He grabbed the sheet and pulled it around Adonna's legs. "I want to sleep here with you like this," he told her. "Naked, with you. That's how a husband and wife ought to sleep after spending some time in the bedroom together. If you get cold, you can hold my body, and I'll do the same with you," he explained, laying down and propping a soft pillow under his head, completely worn out and ready to sleep. "You certainly fought back valiantly at the beginning," he observed with a little chuckle. "You almost cut off my windpipe."

She was dubious about the whole cleaning him thing. She didn't like it, despite his efforts to try to make her enjoy it. She hoped he wasn't really going to make her do it every time they were intimate. He was always true to his word though, she had learned that the hard way. She smiled softly when he said he wanted to sleep naked with her. She actually didn't mind the idea of that. His body was strong and warm, amazing to sleep against she figured. He was like a living statue of a god.

She snuggled up to him when he laid his head on the pillow. She didn't press against him too much, but she definitely was touching him. She laughed and closed her eyes in shame for a moment, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you," she lifted a hand and stroked his face again, trailing it down to his neck.

Justus smiled when Adonna curled up against him, wriggling his body a little to find a comfortable position with her. She felt nice, all pressed up against him. He closed his eyes, and pictured each part of her body that he felt. Her breasts and stomach up against his back, just a trace of her sex on his butt, and her knees pressing into the back of his own.

"You don't need to be sorry," he said with another little laugh. "You were only doing what I told you to. Besides, what kind of soldier would I be if I couldn't take a few punches from little old you?" He really didn't think he could say anything mean to her anyway, the way she was lovingly stroking his body, right after she'd just cleaned off his cock for the first time. He closed his eyes and was out quickly, sleeping deeply and restfully. Her warm touch helped him sleep away the night peacefully, turning in his sleep sometime during the night and wrapping his hands around her body for the rest of the night.

Adonna felt asleep just as quickly. She'd obviously never shared a bed before in her life, but she was slowly learning to enjoy sharing this one with Justus. At times she didn't want to be near him in it and at times she wanted to be snuggled right up against him. It was obvious which time it was now. She woke up before he did in the morning, seeing him facing her with his arms wrapped around her. She was still feeling high from their intimacy. She leaned her head in and kissed his lips gently to try to wake him.

"Good morning, Justus." she whispered to him, untangling one arm and stroking his hair gently. He looked so peaceful asleep like that. Still very strong and very manly, but peaceful.

Justus awoke gradually, waking to Adonna's smiling face for the first time. It wasn't a bad way to start the day, his foggy mind told him as he rubbed his eyes. "Did those things really happen last night, or did I just have the best dream in the world?" he asked her with a smile after he'd kissed her back. He stretched out his legs under the sheets, letting his toes drag up and down Adonna's leg for a while as he just stared at her. "Wait here, Adonna. I'm going to take care of something. You won't have to serve me breakfast today," he told her, getting out of bed, and putting on just a long tunic before he left the room.

When he got to the kitchen, he saw that Flavia was working at breakfast, Silvia at her side. "Silvia, you take over from here and serve breakfast," he told her. "Flavia, come with me, I have something else for you to do." Flavia smiled and followed Justus out. She wanted to tell him about yesterday still, but she didn't know if it was the best time. She had, after all, heard their loud screams of ecstasy the night before from the bedroom. She doubted he would be in the mood to hear complaints about his wife. "Flavia, I'd like you to draw a bath for Adonna," he told her. "I know things have been tense with you two, and I'd like her to be more comfortable with you. You will bathe her after breakfast." Flavia nodded in agreement, but her expression fell a little when she found out that Justus didn't want anything else with her. She also wondered if the two women would be alone, and that scared her. Returning to their bedroom, Justus rubbed Adonna's shoulders as he stood by the bed. "Would you like to go have breakfast?"

She giggled at him girlishly when he made his silly joke, her fingers stroking his strong arm gently as his toes scraped up and down her legs. She stretched out in the bed when he left the room, rolling onto her back. The sheet covered up to her hips but her stomach and breasts were completely exposed as she lay on her back. She stretched her arms up above her and closed her eyes as she waited for Justus to come back. She was beginning to think that she might actually like him.

She opened her eyes when she heard Justus re enter. She smiled and sat up, running a hand up his muscled abdomen as he rubbed her shoulders. "I would love that," she said softly, moving herself out of the bed. She walked naked to her trunk and got a simple cloth gown. It wasn't something you would wear out, it was more akin to a robe than anything else. She pulled it on and then reached for his hand.

Adonna looked like a work of art, floating half covered in the sheets as she came alive for the day. Things were going far better than he could have imagined, he thought. Taking her hand in return, they walked to the dining hall together in their house clothes. He gave her a kiss on the neck as they arrived at what had become her seat at the table. Justus sat down at his own seat at the head, thinking it better not to tell her yet of his plans for her with Flavia.

A moment later, Silvia brought a large tray with bread, fruit, honey and cheese, and set it before them, pouring them each a cup of water. Silvia was a bit older that Flavia, in fact she was about the same age as Justus, but her prospects were limited to being a lifetime servant. She was neither attractive nor intelligent, yet was a kind girl, always eager to please. "That's fine, Silvia," Justus told her in dismissal. "Thank you."

Justus looked over at Adonna as he began to eat. "I don't have any business to take care of today and tomorrow, Adonna," he told her. "I thought perhaps we might go to the theater tomorrow. But I have something planned just after breakfast here also," he explained with a little smile.

She sat down at the table in her usual seat and took a piece of bread that was in front of her. She ripped it in two and began to nibble on it, thinking that this was actually quite a nice way to begin the morning. She'd never eaten breakfast with her father when she lived at home, nor any of her brothers. The women always ate later either together or separately. But it was nice to eat in the morning with her husband. She supposed that was just another difference between being a maiden and being a woman.

She began to pick at an orange next, sucking the delicious juice out of it (probably a little provocatively without even trying to be). She smiled at him, "I would love to go to the theatre." she popped a couple of grapes into her mouth and decided she might have enough footing with him to probe him a little, "What do you have planned for today?"

Back
Top Bottom