Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Roman Socialite and Her Tamer (Nurse x Houdini)

The one thing that surprised Justus a little was when she humped him back, searching for some stimulation for herself. He did his best to press his erect cock against her clit, and was focusing on that when she gnawed on his neck. Something about that was so sensual, and so primal. He licked his chops and stared at her, slowly letting his hands lower against the wall, until he sat her on the ground. Hands free now, he grunted and used one to force his body on top of her and press her down onto the cool marble floor. There was probably a nice bed upstairs, but that was just too far away. His other hand found its way under her toga, and quickly settled on her womanhood, where his thumb began stroking her clit. "Watch what you wish for," he teased, feeling her moisture. "I'm about to stretch you out like never before," he promised.

Adonna just stared right back into his eyes as he slid her down the wall and then onto the ground with a little thump. Her heart was racing at the speed of light and her clit was already throbbing with arousal. She continued to stare at him as he laid her down on the cool ground and laid on top of her. Her face twisted a little when he started to stroke her clit, her muscles already straining in their need to hump him wildly. She whimpered her desperate arousal to him, sucking a deep breath to keep from begging him to fuck the life out of her, even though that was what she was craving. He could ask her to do almost anything in this moment, and she would do it, for him.

Justus reached around and undid the knots in his toga, loosing it, but still leaving it along his body for now. His breathing was getting heavy, he was so ready to take Adonna. The little fun they'd had in the carriage seem like nothing but a silly game now. As his wife's face flushed, he plunged one finger inside her pussy and felt around, immediately detecting her squeezing muscles. He began to slide the skirt of her toga up as she lay on the ground, but then tired of laboring at that. In one sudden move, he sprung up onto his feet, and grabbed both of Adonna's ankles, holding them apart at waist height until her toga fell down towards the ground, baring her moist pussy to him. He used his strong arms to hold her legs even a little farther apart, spreading her open for him. "Touch yourself for me, Adonna," he ordered. "Rub your pussy, and then spread it open for me."

She wasn't exactly pleased when he suddenly stood up and was further away from her. She liked it when he was close to her, when she could hear and feel him breathing, when he would grip her arms and give her little bruises from how tightly he held her when he fucked the sense out of her. She groaned when he quickly spread her legs apart, feeling the cool ocean air kiss it lightly. Adonna heeded him immediately though, still more than just anxious to have him inside of her. She reached between her legs and rubbed at her own clit, her thumb working there while her other fingers tried to slide along her slit. "Ahh, Justus," she murmured, "You always make me so hot,"

Justus could barely respond after watching Adonna expertly rub at her pussy, her fingers almost sloshing around in all the juices of her arousal. He shook a little so that his clothing fell off, and then lifted her legs up even a little higher, so that Adonna had to rest on her curved shoulders on top of the floor. He slowly slid his grip down to her meaty thighs, so he could have a better grip on her when he fucked her. "You make me hot, Adonna," he grunted back. "Now open that pussy up all the way so I can pound deep, deep inside you, he growled, leaning in and rubbing his cock along her inner thigh, only inches from her waiting pussy.

Adonna whined again when he pressed his cock against her inner thigh, teasing her so cruelly. She was craving his cock so badly that she could barely refrain from trying to grab at it herself and force it inside. She knew that Justus would do a far better job of fucking her than she could do herself, though, and so she restrained herself. She moved her hand and spread her pussy lips open for him, her insides already clenching in anticipation of his glorious cock. "I love you, Justus," she murmured suddenly, though it was so obviously true. Adonna loved Justus with her heart and soul, with everything she had. Oft times she only disobeyed him so that he would punish her, so that he would teach her a lesson. She would never really go against him.

Justus murmured a little when she said she loved him. It was so full of meaning when she said it, that it really affected him. But at the same time, he wanted her pussy like crazy. She was holding herself open now, affording him probably the deepest view of inside a woman that he'd ever had. He could almost see her pink, pulsing insides, waiting for his cock to fill them. He slowly began to sink down toward her, guiding his cock so it angled down onto her waiting pussy lips, using his grasp on her thighs to help aim himself. Once there, he rubbed it up and down a couple times, caressing her clit and pussy folds, but then suddenly sunk his rock hard length inside, feeling her fingers rub against him as he slid past them and all the way into the depths of her love hole. "Ahhh, I love you, baby," he moaned as he let himself fill her up, feeling her muscles squeeze right away.

She whined again when he rubbed his cock up and down her slit, her aroused juices making a dirty sloshing noise. If she hadn't been so anxious for him to fuck her she might have giggled at how naughty what they were doing was, at how dirty the sounds they made were. But this was still teasing and she was still so anxious for him to be inside of her. And there, before Adonna could even form a thought, he plunged forward and sunk his cock deep into her. She was rendered speechless for the first moments, her head tilting back and her mouth dropping open. She didn't so much feel pleasure yet, as he wasn't fucking her, but she felt a deep sense of fulfillment that she only got when his cock was lodged within her, a feeling that was sometimes better than orgasm.

Justus was glad he could look Adonna in the eyes now, although it was from a little distance. He watched her mouth drop open and settled down on her, careful not to lean too much weight down on her. Once he got his bearings, he began slowly rocking. It was a little bit different, having to use his thighs and knees to propel himself up and down. But he began doing just that, and soon found a rhythm, pulling almost out, and then using a little bit of his weight to push himself all the way inside her every time. "Ahhhh," he moaned out, looking down in the direction of her face. "I could fill you up all night," he gasped, rocking up and down a little faster now, thinking to himself that before they finished, he needed to move to a place where he could get some face-to-face contact with his woman.

Back
Top Bottom