Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Roman Socialite and Her Tamer (Nurse x Houdini)

Adonna's smile was quite powerful, he thought. He hadn't seen her smile much at all, he thought, during their short betrothal and wedding day. It was somewhat strange, he reasoned, that her first smile to him was while he was taking her virginity almost by force on their wedding night. It almost seemed like she trusted him, or at least had come to terms with him deflowering her. He reached down and spread her pussy lips open wider around his cock, in order to make the going a little easier.

In preparation for the big moment, he leaned down and gave Elsa a long kiss, pressing down on her lips to distract her from the pain she was about to feel. While he kissed her, he let his hips press down gradually against her, the pressure building and building until he broke through, taking her cherished virginity. Neither of them saw the slight trickle of pink that ran out along his manhood, and Justus broke away from their kiss a few seconds after he'd broken through. He didn't venture any deeper yet, rocking back and forth and making her comfortable with his manhood harboring in the area he'd already explored. "I'm sorry you had to feel that, dear," he offered, letting out a light moan. He gave her a soft kiss on the ear as he continued to gently rock against her.

This time when he kissed her she actively kissed him back because she knew why he was doing it. He was kissing her to distract her from the pain he was about to make her feel and she didn't want to feel it so she gave him what he wanted, a little affection. Her face wrinkled still though, when he pushed inside of her and through her maidenhead. She whimpered right into his mouth, her entire body wriggling as he shoved through her. Her hands didn't know what to do and she ended up placing her hands on his shoulders and tightening them there. When he finally pulled away from their kiss she was breathing a little harder and still holding on to his shoulders.

"It's...it's okay," she stammered after he apologized. "It wasn't that bad,"

Justus smiled at her when she acknowledged it wasn't all that terrible. "That's good," he whispered. "That should be the worst of it," he added, giving her a rub on the nose with his finger which was almost playful. He gave her another kiss for no particular reason as he rocked against her some more. It was starting to be quite enjoyable for him, and her hands on his shoulders gave the experience a little more connection between them, even if it was just a nervous reaction, which he was almost sure it was.

His thick manhood still didn't quite want to sink into her; there was just too much friction. So he rocked his body up and down, the movements shifting their bodies and allowing his manhood a little deeper each time, until he was about halfway inside her. Her passage was so incredibly tight, that it squeezed and tickled him in an incredible way. He began to rock up and down until she loosed up enough to accommodate him further, his shaft brushing against her clit as he rocked.

She sincerely hoped that the worst of it was over. She smiled again, surprised that he would actually be playful with her and press his finger to her nose. She only then realized that her hands were on his shoulders. In a rare act of actual affection from Adonna she rubbed her hands from side to side on his broad shoulders. "You have strong shoulders," she said softly, lifting her eyes to look into his. Maybe it wasn't so bad. Maybe he wasn't so bad.

Then he got to work on her. He began rocking back and forth and shifting their bodies so that he could get deeper inside of her. She spread her legs open a little more and found that it was less painful and easier for him to move when her legs were wider spread. She shivered when she felt his shaft brush against her clit. This was actually starting to feel pretty good.

Justus continued to stroke her hair as she began to visibly enjoy the experience. Once she spread her legs, the going got a little easier, and her love hole had expanded a little bit from all the pushing and pulling. This allowed himself to sink himself deeper still, although he found that her confines were still limited. He pushed deeper, feeling her getting stretched, and knowing it would be a little painful again.

Once he was a little over three-quarters in, he didn't feel like she could accommodate another inch of him. He rocked back and forth, starting to let out some yelps of pleasure. He didn't think he'd even need to go all the way inside to enjoy himself with her. After all, he'd promised to be gentle. So he rocked up and down, making sure to slide himself up along her every once in a while to give her clit attention. Lifting his hips off her a little, he created a little gap between their stomachs. "I want you to look down, Adonna," he gasped, out of breath now. He grabbed her hair, gently though, and turned her head to face down her stomach. "Look down at my manhood rocking in and out and stretching your womanhood out. Do you like the look of our lovemaking?"

She winced when he pushed deeper, feeling her further insides stretching out for him as well. Once he'd done that though, the pain was gone. There was just his rocking in and out of her, grinding against her clit occasionally which made her feel good. His thrusting in and out of her felt good too, but to a much lesser degree. It would take some time and many intimate times together for her to really feel pleasure from his thrusting in her, for him to find her sweet spots and for her to appreciate his movements and find the psychological pleasure too.

She looked down when he grabbed her hair. She watched his manhood thrust in and out of her a couple of times and felt strangely about it. She could see her spread legs and his strong body in between them. She could see his long, thick, cock rocketing in and out of her. Did she like it? Liking was a strange word to call it. But...she didn't not like it. "I...I do like it," she admitted, feeling her muscles squeeze him on the inside.

Justus smiled back at her, his breathing getting more labored, and his groans becoming more frequent. "It's nice, isn't it? I'm glad you found something that you liked about my body," he said, his voice barely above a whisper. His cock could barely take the squeezing of her insides. It drove him up a wall, since she was squeezing him so much already. "I... I think you have beautiful eye... eyes, Adonna," he mumbled, letting out a prolonged moan afterward.

He continued to rock, slowing down a little. He'd promised that he'd be gentle, but he didn't promised that she'd climax, of course. That wasn't usually of much concern to him, although the thought did cross his mind that he'd like her to have one. Not enough this time to make him slow down consciously, though. "Ahh, ohh, and other parts of you.. aren't bad either." Just then, his attempt at complimenting her was interrupted by several involuntary thrusts deep inside her, deeper than he'd gone yet. The last of those resulted in his releasing his sticky seed deep inside Adonna, as he threw his face back into the air, and pierced the air with his plaintive, animal moan.

She had beautiful eyes? Many men had told her that she was beautiful before. They'd told her she had a lovely figure, that she was shapely, that she was voluptuous, but none had really complimented something about her that wasn't sexual. Her eyes weren't sexual, or at least she didn't think so. That was a nice compliment, and Adonna really appreciated it, though she wouldn't tell him that.

She yelped softly when she felt him thrust deeper inside of her, stretching her a little more than she had been. He sunk himself almost completely inside of her and it hurt a little. She felt him spurt inside of her and it caused her to wriggle a little bit. It was a strange feeling to have his seed spill inside of her. His animal moan was strange too, it was almost funny. It was so primal and obviously uncontrolled. Though she didn't know much about sex she knew once the man had reached his peak, it was over. Now was the time to show the waiting crowd outside the bloody wedding sheets.

Justus closed his eyes and let the feeling sink in, leaving his manhood lodged inside Adonna for a while longer. Eventually, he pulled out and lay on the bed next to his wife, exhausted from the incredible activity. His manhood was covered by a pinkish mixture of blood, semen, and Adonna's secretions. The same gooey mix oozed out of Adonna, dripping into the bed with not a single pubic hair to absorb it.

Turning to Adonna, he pulled her head into his chest. "I'd like you to lie here with me for a little bit first. You must get used to sleeping in the bed with me. We'll be doing that every night, of course." He gave her one last kiss on the cheek, before sitting up a little after a few more minutes. It really had been an almost spiritual experience. It was the day of their marriage, the priest had blessed them. Statues of the Gods were there, even Juno looking on, the Goddess of marriage. And he and his wife had shared in the most intimate of encounters, resulting in his beautiful new wife dutifully pleasing him. "Look down at my manhood, Adonna," he said softly. "I'll excuse you today, because there's blood. And it's the first time. But usually, I'll expect you to clean me off afterward. With your mouth," he revealed with a little grin, knowing this would please her none.

She resisted only slightly when he pulled her head into his chest. She didn't really have the urge to be close to him anymore, though she knew that there was really no place else for her to go. It was the night of their marriage and in Rome the woman was not allowed to leave the bedroom until the following morning when her husband let her go. He could leave, of course, to go and announce consummation to the waiting crowd. The woman was supposed to remain concealed until her husband was ready to let her out into the world again. When he turned her towards him she saw a statue of Juno in the corner. It made her sigh lightly, knowing that she could not ever do some of the cruel things she wanted to do to Justus because she could not disrespect the gods.

She glanced down at his manhood when he told her to, mostly out of morbid curiosity not that she was obeying him. The mixture that was there was definitely strange and unappealing. She almost couldn't believe that that member had been inside of her, except that she still felt stretched and could feel his seed oozing inside of her. Her eyes grew wide and she wrinkled her nose when he told her that he would usually expect her to clean him with her mouth. "Why?" she asked more blatantly than she'd meant to.

Justus didn't retort in anger when Adonna questioned him. He knew the concept of what he expected would be completely foreign to her. "Well, Adonna. I need you to do that to show me that you're an obedient and submissive wife. That you adore my body and what it produces. And, most importantly, that you have unquestioning loyalty to me when I ask you to do something." He stood up from the bed, tying his toga around his waist. "But, if you do it obediently for some time, perhaps I will stop requiring it if you like. Or perhaps if you go out of your way to show that you want to please me in bed. But I think once you learn the role of a wife, possibly you won't want to stop."

He took up the sheet as Adonna got up, prancing into the other room and proudly showing the proof of consummation of their marriage. After some obligatory pleasantries, he returned to the room, only calling in Flavia when Adonna was decent, to put on a new sheet. "Are you ready to sleep your first of many nights at my side, Adonna?" he asked, sitting on the edge of the bed facing her.

Adonna was going to protest about cleaning his manhood but he grabbed the sheet and ran off in such a hurry that she didn't have a chance to get a word in edgewise. She heaved a great sigh after he'd left the room and went to her trunk to get dressed. She pulled out a sleeping gown, very light pink silk that came down to her knees and barely covered her shoulders. It showed a little bit of cleavage, but it wasn't anything terribly provocative. She really didn't like the idea of having to clean his manhood with her mouth, for many reasons. She didn't want it to be in her mouth, for one. She didn't want to have to suck on it, for another. She didn't want to have to taste him or swallow his semen, for three and four.

She watched Flavia change the sheet in silence, giving the girl a healthy cold glare when she dared to look at her. Adonna threw Justus a glance when he asked her his dramatic question. She shrugged her shoulders and began to walk around to the opposite side of the bed, "I guess so."

Justus got up and extinguished all the candles and lamps in the room, before climbing into bed, and pulling the fresh sheet over them both. "Before I bid you a good night, Adonna," he said, rubbing his hand in the dark over her shoulder. "I want to remind you that I haven't forgotten about your regrettable actions." He'd decided on her punishment already, but wanted to give her something to think about over night.

"You'll be punished before I leave the house tomorrow. What kind of punishment do you think you deserve?"

She laid in the bed as far away from him as she could possibly get. Unfortunately he could still reach her from where he lie and seemed to make a point out of rubbing her shoulder. Now that there intimacy was over and he could no longer intimidate her the way he had been, she was feeling her usual snarky self coming back to life. She rolled over onto her side and buried her head into the pillow she had there, effectively rolling her shoulder away from him.

"I don't know, Justus. I've never been punished before," she said, an air of snottiness in her voice. She chose to neglect the time that he'd had her punished before they were married.

Justus smiled, although she couldn't see it. "Very well," he said a little cheerily. "Tomorrow you'll find out what a punishment is like in this household. He pulled the pillow under his head, and went to sleep, making no more attempts to touch Adonna in the meantime.

He woke a little after dawn, as he was accustomed to doing, and got up, taking a walk to the public baths and spending an hour there. Once he got home, Adonna was just starting to stir. Walking up to the bed, he nudged her. "Good morning, Adonna. Your wifely duties start today," he said as she rubbed her bleary eyes. "I'll be waiting in our dining hall. You are to dress, go to the kitchen, and get my breakfast that Flavia is preparing. You can serve it to me after that," he informed her.

Adonna frowned when she felt something nudge her. Was one of Justus' servants daring to touch her? Then she heard his voice. No, it was Justus himself who was touching her. She opened her eyes and stared at him as he detailed what he wanted her to do. She was to serve him breakfast? What kind of wifely duty was that? He had two hands, he could feed himself. She sat up in the bed and rubbed her eyes a little.

"Do you have any preference as to what I wear?" she asked sarcastically, not really caring one way or the other if he wanted a say in what she wore. She'd wear what she chose to wore, regardless of what he said to her.

Justus simply grinned back, recognizing her comment as sarcasm. He didn't feel the urge to strike back. He'd do that when he punished her after breakfast. "No, Adonna," he said slowly. "Breakfast here isn't extremely formal. But if I ask you to serve supper, I will have to ask that you wear something comparable to what you'd wear to an invitation to the home of another. I know you have an adequate sense of style to accomplish that.

He then left the room, taking his place at the head of the table, drinking some water and stretching his arms out. He'd allow her to sit at the table after she served him, of course, as long as she did a decent job of following his request.

She rolled her eyes once he left the room. She slid out of the bed and padded over to her trunk. She dug around for a minute or so until she pulled out a simple day gown. It wasn't a formal toga, just a pale green gown that covered her shoulders and had a belt at the waist. It showed no cleavage but wasn't prudish. Adonna did not own any clothing that could even be remotely considered prudish. This gown showed off her curves, but in a very subtle way.

She arranged her hair simply, just pinning some of it up and leaving most of it down. She went to the kitchen and took the tray from Flavia without a word and barely a glance. She walked down the corridor to the dining room. She had never served one person before, though she'd acted as hostess at many a party. She figured it was sort of the same way. She didn't really know how he liked things though, so she went about it generically. She set the tray down at the table and lifted the main plate off of it and set it down in front of him. She arranged the rest of the dishes around him and then looked at him to see if he was satisfied, unsure if he wanted more from her.

Justus nodded at Adonna as she came in, approving of what she'd decided to wear. He attitude was decent as well, almost to the point that he felt just a little bad about what he'd planned to do with her. But he'd never change his mind now, that would only make him seem weak. "You can sit as well," he offered, motioning to the chair on his left. "Flavia will serve you."

A moment later, plates were brought in for Adonna, and they shared a decent but quiet breakfast. "You look nice today, dear," he commented around the time when they finished. "I've noticed that most of your outfits compliment your body nicely." He pushed his plate away from him and stood up. "Why don't you come into our bedroom for a moment, Adonna? I need to speak with you there." What she didn't know it that he'd given Cornelius a request to set up a special bench in the bedroom while they were having breakfast. It was normally used to restrain disobedient slaves for a punishment, but today it would have a different purpose.

She thought he was acting a little strangely. He barely said anything about the way she served the breakfast, which bothered her since she considered herself an excellent hostess, and yet he chose to compliment her on her choice of dress. She ate her breakfast in silence, not because she was spiting him, but because she didn't really have anything to say. It was hard for her to find discussion topics with Justus.

She frowned when he asked her to come into the bedroom. "Why can't we just speak about it here?" there wasn't anyone else in the dining hall with them, Flavia had left almost as soon as she had come. But she stood nonetheless and followed him to their bedroom. When she saw the bench there her eyes narrowed and she began to back up towards the door again immediately.

Justus smiled a little more deviously that he meant to when Adonna realized something was going on. He actually slid the door open a little bit more, allowing his two most trusted servants into the room, before closing it and standing ominously in the path of the door. "Cornelius and Flavia don't know the reason you're being punished, but they will be here during it," he told his wife. "I've afforded you that much dignity. I think you already know the reason." He approached Adonna and tried to grasp her by the wrists.

The bench was similar to one that a woman might sit on while she did her hair or makeup. It was rectangular in shape, with a padded top. But this one was different. It was meant for a person to lay their chest on the bench, which was a little higher than a usual seat. The head would hang off the front, and there were cuffs on the legs of the bench to hold one's wrists in place. The rear of it had similar cuffs for the ankles. "I'm going to ask you once, Adonna," he said calmly, "to lay on the bench with your chest down for your punishment." He hadn't, of course, divulged what the sentence was to be yet,

She was able to evade him catching her wrists, but it was obvious to her that she wasn't going to be able to easily escape this room. Her heart began to race, especially as she saw a tiny smirk on Flavia's face. She and Flavia already had a disgustingly bad relationship, and now she, the lady of the house, had to be punished in front of the girl? That angered her. "You would have me punished in front of the servants?!" she seethed, her eyes scanning for a way out. There was another exit to the room, on the other side of the bed. It led to the foyer while the door Justus blocked led to the kitchen.

She began to move towards that other door slowly, her palms growing sweaty as she looked down at the bench with its cuffs. "What are you going to do to me?" she asked, her voice shaking a little. She might consent to the punishment, maybe, once she knew what it was.

Justus looked on a little more seriously at Adonna now. She was obviously getting worried and freaked out about the whole thing. "Yes, dear. It will be in front of the servants. You didn't earn any better, to be frank. I gave you your way and let you undress yourself yesterday, and you squandered that second chance I gave you. Besides, if you recall, you chose to receive a punishment today," he reminded her.

He saw her begin to edge sideways, and moved that direction a little bit, in an attempt to head her off if she made a run for it. He wasn't going to tell her about the punishment; that would only make her more adamant about resisting it, that much he knew. For he had ordered Cornelius to set a branding iron in the hearth to heat up, which is where it was now. The iron had his family insignia, which he'd designed himself once he reached a higher social status. It was the image of a lion's profile, with an image of the Caesar next to it. He thought it represented both the strength of the family he came from and hoped to build, as well as his allegiance to the republic. "I don't have to tell you that," he answered slowly and deliberately, creeping a little closer to her. "You can come here, or Cornelius and I can drag you over to the bench."

He was right. She had chosen to receive a punishment today. But she didn't want it to be in front of the servants, that made it a hundred times worse. She clenched and unclenched her fists a couple of times as she edged towards the far door. She saw Justus move towards her, obviously in an attempt to try to stop her should she suddenly bolt. She would probably have consented to the punishment easily if the servants hadn't been there. That was what really bothered her. She was, as Justus knew, extremely sensitive about who saw her body and she could tell that whatever punishment this was involved some part of her body being shown. If she had to lay on a bench she was probably going to be hit, and he would raise her gown for that.

She swallowed anxiously and took a step towards him instead of away. "I will come to you," she began carefully, taking another step towards him in good faith, "if you have the servants leave." she took a deep breath and continued, "I promise I won't resist you, Justus," she rarely used his name, and she was being genuine now, "you know that I am very...sensitive about my body,"

Justus looked on at his wife, contemplating her offer. He didn't like being put into the position of negotiating with her over obeying his requests, but she wasn't being unreasonable. "Adonna," he explained. "One of the reasons these servants are here is because of how you've proven yourself to be. You've agreed to the punishment, and now I wouldn't be surprised if you resist it, or run." He backed up a step or two, trying to show her a little confidence in her. "So, I'll trust you, if you trust me."

He looked around, seeing Flavia was reveling in the sad pleading of her new lady of the house. Flavia was nineteen, and had long had a thing for Justus. He'd never went anywhere with that, but she obviously resented her new mistress, a year younger than her, and alone entitled to Justus' affections. "If you get onto the bench now, I promise I'll have them leave before I punish you," he vowed, moving over towards the bench and waiting in expectation of her.

Back
Top Bottom