Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Roman Socialite and Her Tamer (Nurse x Houdini)

He remembered after he struck her that it was on her mark, but she didn't seem to mind. If anything, in fact, she only started working on him more strenuously. His neck felt like it was almost being strangled by her squeezing thighs, but it was thick and strong enough to withstand it for now. He was groaning louder every few seconds now as she experimented with working him over with her hands. Meanwhile, her sex was almost dripping onto his face. He rolled his tongue up into a little 'U' and slid it around her clit now, no longer just teasing. Sliding it back and forth as it surrounded her little nub almost completely, he let out another groan, forcing him to stop for a moment.

"You like it when I molest your womanhood, don't you?" he teased as he jammed his finger up inside her again, feeling her clench at it almost right away as he pulsed it back and forth, curling it a little bit inside her delicious warmth. Squeezing one ass cheek with his free hand, he began sliding his tongue back and forth on her clit again, only moments away from cumming himself.

"Ahhh..." she moaned as he slid his tongue back and forth on her nub, her insides churning up a powerful orgasm. "Yeesss," she moaned loudly, loud enough that any of the servant in the house would be able to hear her. She threw her head back and whined, her insides squeezing his finger tightly. And then he curled his finger and she completely lost it. Her insides clenched even harder and she cried out her passion, her second orgasm exploding forth from her. She gasped for breath for a few moments, accidentally ignoring his cock. When she came back down to her she saw his member throbbing there in her hand and she began to stroke him again, furiously now.

Justus' heart was racing, and when she came with her first orgasm, he was pleased with her loud cries. He knew that everyone in the house (and maybe some in other houses), including Flavia in the kitchen would have heard it. He thought that would be about it, but then he felt her clenching his finger. He'd never known that a woman could squeeze so tight that even a little finger could be almost strangled to death, but it was true with Adonna, apparently. He licked her womanhood off gently for a few moments before removing his finger and contiuing to clean her off, giving a stray lick at her clit from time to time.

"Hey," he shouted playfully once he realized she'd left his cock off. "What makes you think you can just stop?" he demanded, giving her ass another slap. "You are quite an orgasm slut, Adonna," he teased once she started again. "Two at once is a bit whorish if you ask me," he told her, continuing to lay it on. Just then, she really went at him fast, and he felt his manhood begin to throb like crazy. A moment later, his seed exploded straight up and out of him like a furious volcano.

Her eyes widened when Justus' cock spurted his cum up like a volcano. She moved back from it, not wanting it to hit her face. It covered her hands though, his warm sticky liquid coating her smooth white palms. She let go of his cock after he'd finished cumming and just stared at her hands for a moment. How was she going to get this stuff off of her? She'd have to ask Justus to open the door for her so she could go to the bathhouse and wash her hands, but Justus wasn't going to want to let her do that she was almost sure. He'd want Adonna to do something with it, probably lick it off. Despite how she felt about him at the moment...she didn't want to lick off his cum. She squirmed as he kept licking at her, her womanhood was extremely sensitive. Without asking him she started to get off of him.

Justus laughed a laugh of complete satisfaction as Adonna climbed off him. Closing his eyes, he let the remainer of the tingling feeling course through him, the result of the amazing handjob his wife had just given him. Once she turned around, he laughed again as she obviously wondered what to do with the sticky goo. "If you rub that on me, I'll punish you mercilessly," he teased. "Here," he offered, picking up Flavia's undergarment and tossing it to Adonna. In her hurry to leave, she'd only thrown on her outer gown, leaving the other one behind. "Wipe your hands here, and give the girl a souvenir," he said with a laugh, knowing Flavia didn't have many garments of this type.

"That's the kind of reward I give for being a good girl," he said with a big smile as he leaned over and kissed Adonna's forehead once they both stood up. "I'm a very fair man, aren't I?"

She laughed when Justus threw her her undergarment. She caught it and wiped her hands off on it, completely soaking it with Justus' cum. She put it on the floor and grinned at Justus as he kissed her forehead. She stood up with him and picked up the dirty garment. She balled it up and reached for his hand, taking it easily. She squeezed it gently and looked up at him, searching his eyes.

"Yes, Justus," she said softly, cooingly, "You are a very fair man." she went up on her tiptoes and pecked him gently. They were in a very good place right now. She just hoped that they stayed there.

Justus couldn't help grinning and kissing her back when she took his hand and pecked him. To say she'd come out of the shell she was in before their marriage was a colossal understatement. But, he felt like she was melting his steeely insides, too. She wasn't turning him into a pushover by any means, but she was showing him that it was possible to... would 'love' be the right word?

He didn't know if that was the right terminology, but when Adonna adored him from her heart, even after he'd forced her to be bedded by him, branded her, and made her eat out another woman, was that love, or at least something like it? At the least, it was devotion. And whatever it was, didn't it deserve to be reciprocated? He looked down into her eyes, and kissed her nose, before smoothing out his bunched-up tunic. "Are you ready to leave here, Adonna? Perhaps we could spend some time out of the house."

"I would love that," she said with a genuine smile as she squeezed his hand. "I can't go out in this though," she said seriously, her eyes widening a little. She realized that she hadn't left this house since she'd been married. This would be her first appearance in society as a married woman. She had to look her best. She couldn't let people (especially her friends and those she'd burned) think that now that she was married she was washed up and no fun anymore. "If you give me twenty minutes I promise I'll look good on your arm," she laughed, thinking how funny it is that she was offering to be his arm candy.

She wondered what people would think. Surely wherever they were going they would see many of the people they both knew. Many of the young senators and other military elite that Adonna had scoffed at. What would they say when they saw Adonna on the arm of Justus? They would think he had tamed her, surely. That wasn't exactly true.

Justus smiled widely as she offered to doll herself up. That sounded nice, he thought. "Of course, Adonna. I think you look wonderful, but I seem to have forgotten that society will see you differently. Why don't you meet me in our bedroom and help me with my toga when you're finished?" Leaving the room, he entered the bath hall, and used some of the leftover water to wash his body completely. He headed to his changing room, and put on a soft, short undergarment, taking the toga with him back to their bedroom.

Flavia, meanwhile, had cleaned herself up, and was taking a break from her duties around the kitchen. All she could seem to think of (besides her bruised butt) was Adonna. Strangely, she had liked eating the pretty girl out, and the orgasm Adonna gave her was stronger than even one which she'd had from sex with a man. She wanted to see Adonna's body again. Badly. She wondered if she got Adonna to misbehave again, if she could win a battle and get the chance to be the one to punish Adonna. Or at least be punished together. She just had to see Adonna's body again. Cutting Adonna off as she walked down the hall, she blocked Adonna's path. "I'm sorry that I lost," she said to Adonna, trying to put on a sweet smile. "You hit quite hard. I wonder, though, if you saw the way your husband was looking at my body on the bench, though? I saw his manhood getting stiff at the sight of my naked body," she said matter-of-factly to Adonna with a smug grin, knowing what would happen if Adonna hit her.

"Mmm," Adonna said as she tossed the dirty undergarment at the servant girl. She crossed her arms over her chest and smiled, "You're right. He was getting stiff at the sight of me beating your naked body to a bruised pulp. I also saw how stiff it was while we were pleasuring each other. I'm sure you heard our cries of love." she pointed towards the dirty garment and smiled even wider, "That's a little gift for you. You might want to wash it first though," and then she brushed passed the gaping girl, completely thrown off by the fact that Adonna had taken Flavia's words and twisted them.

Adonna went to her own dressing room and dug around in her trunks. She pulled out a white undergarment and donned it. Then she pulled out a dark blue toga with gold fringing. She tied it herself, having always done her own dressing since she didn't like servants seeing her. She looked in the mirror in the room, pleased with the way this particular toga accentuated her body. She chose blue because it was the color of Justus' family and she thought he might like it. She arranged her hair simply, just pinning her curls up on her head and letting some cascade around her.

She then went down the hallway to their bedroom where she saw Justus waiting. She smiled at him and decided not to mention what happened with Flavia. "Are you pleased?" she asked, holding her arms out to display herself to him.

Flavia stared in wonder as Adonna told her off, tossing the garment at her. She didn't realize what it was at first until she felt the sticky goo, dropping it in dsgust before frowning at Adonna. She hadn't fallen for the bait, and Flavia didn't even have a word to say in response. She knew Adonna and Justus had sex, but she still thought she could anger Adonna. Frowning, she stooped over and picked up her clothes once Adonna disappeared.

"You look gorgeous," Justus told her softly with a smile as she entered. Her curls were simple, yet alluring. Her toga was delightful, and his color to boot. He walked over to Adonna and spun her around, nodding in approval at his stunning wife. "Help me finish this," he said, nodding towards his partially started toga. "And then we'll be the envied couple around town."

Adonna was elated that Justus was pleased with the way she looked. Why she cared she was still unsure of. She didn't love Justus. She liked him now, she could admit to that. But was it more than that? She had respect for him now, true, but there was something else she couldn't really identify. They hadn't fought in awhile (half a day, but that was awhile for them), maybe when they got to fighting again, as they surely would, she would be able to get a handle on how she really felt about him.

She grabbed hold of the two pieces of the toga and began to tie them together. "There are going to be men out there that are not pleased with our union, Justus." she said carefully, wondering how much he knew about the way she had been before she was married, "I...was unkind to many suitors,"

Justus laughed at her worried confession. "You were unkind to me, Adonna," he reminded her. "I've heard a little bit about your former habits," he confessed. "I understand you were a bit of a tease." He stood up, pleased with the way she'd tied his toga, and took her by the hand, leading her right out the front door into the sunny day.

He wondered what others would say as he walked the streets with his new wife for the first time. Some would offer their best wishes, he knew. Others would ogle Adonna, which he didn't like the thought of. He was proud to be side by side with Adonna, though. Any who knew her would certainly think he was the one man strong enough to tame her, even if it wasn't entirely the case yet. But these foiled suitors, what would they do? "So, are you afraid to face these men?" he asked her. "Embarrassed?"

"I'm not embarrassed," she said defensively as they walked out into the glorious sun. She raised her eyes to the wonderful blue sky, imagining the heavens way up there, and the gods smiling down on them on this beautiful afternoon. She looked back at him as they walked down the street towards the city center. "I don't know if they would have the courage to confront you," she thought out loud, "but I know they will not be happy. They would probably have the courage to say so to me,"

She looked around at the many Romans bustling through the streets. Nobles, poor, merchants, foreigners all running around the same streets for so many different purposes. She sighed, "They might not, though. They would probably fear your wrath," she laughed as she turned her gaze to Justus.

Justus furrowed his brow at the very thought of some former suiter interloping in his business. "I wouldn't allow any to defame your honor," he insisted. "Inside the house is one thing. I don't like to have to shame you, but as you know, I will if I have to. Out in public, no one is to ever speak against you."

As they got closer to the official buildings, Justus spotted some more prominent Romans. "Congratulations," said one older general to Justus, embracing him in a greeting. Soon, along came an older, fat senator. Justus didn't know much of him, but the look in Adonna's face told him that perhaps he'd been a suitor. "Allow me to introduce myself," the man said. "I'm Senator Landicus," he announced. "I'm a friend of Patronus. I wish you the best, Justus," he continued, looking over mostly at Adonna. "I hear she's quite a... um, catch," he decided on with a little chuckle. "She is," said Justus. "What do you mean by that?" he asked Landicus delicately. "Oh, nothing," said the Senator with another laugh. "Just that many men were vying for her, and you must be the happy victor. "

Adonna's eyes grew a little wide when she saw Senator Landicus. He'd been a particularly insistent suitor and had been one of Adonna's least favorite. She hadn't even teased him much she despised it so greatly. But he had tried and tried. He even copped a feel at Adonna's ass every now and then. What would he say now if he could see her ass with Justus' insignia on it? The thought of it almost made her smile.

Her face flushed a little when Landicus began badmouthing her without actually saying anything. When Justus began to defend her she squeezed his hand and got a stroke of boldness in her, "He is the happy victor," she said seethingly, much like she used to speak all of the time, "He garners my respect and adoration and he receives it without hesitation."

Landicus tried to grin, but he was clearly very unhappy about what Adonna had just said. He didn't think it was possible she'd ever be devoted to a man, much less three days after the wedding. Justus looked over with a little frown at Adonna. But he couldn't say anything. She hadn't spoken out of line, after all. The tension went deeper than the words here.

"Watch her," he finally said to Justus with a forced smile. "She's such a loving, devoted woman... that your heart might just turn to mush for her in time," he said, feeling just the opposite, of course. He'd wanted to teach Adonna a lesson badly for the way she treated him, but couldn't because of her father. "You don't need to lie about me just to make a suitor jealous," Justus teased Adonna as the Senator walked away, squeezing her hand and continuing ahead.

Adonna laughed after the Senator had walked away. "If I lied about you, wouldn't that be cause for punishment?" she asked playfully, eager to spar with him intellectually. "And after having received two of your punishments, I don't think I'm going to chase after another one any time soon," she squeezed his hand and walked with him towards the large fountain in the center of town. She'd always loved going into town, going to the markets. Her father thought it was a commoner thing to do, but it was great fun to barter with the tradesmen and find little unique trinkets in the little stalls in the markets.

Justus laughed at her excuse. He had to admit, he'd been pretty impressed at the way she'd handled the Senator, besides the fact that she'd stroked his ego. After all, how many girls her age could fluster a senator? It turned him on that his wife was so sharp. "You're right, dear, it would be cause for punishment," he acknowledged with a little laugh as he squeezed her hand tightly. "But tell me, are my rewards as good as my punishments are bad?"

He veered towards a row of street vendors as Adonna led them in that general direction. "Because I have to say, I like rewarding you better." Justus looked up and down the lines of stands. He'd been there many a time as a boy, but didn't usually have time for this kind of thing since he'd been enlisted. He usually sent his servants to shop, viewing it as a chore, not an experience. It was nice, though, that Adonna was helping him reconnect with such simple pleasures.

"Your rewards are magnificent, husband." she said as they walked down towards the vendors. "Do you come to the markets often?" she asked curiously as she scanned the stalls. There were rows of toga fabric, pre made togas, gowns, jewelry, fruit, meats, everything you could possibly dream of. She loved the looks and smells of it. It was amazing.

She picked up a necklace that was gold with a blue sapphire in the middle. The gold chain was fashioned as little birds all connected with a clasp at the back. It was beautiful. She set it back down and fingered another necklace with a deep red ruby in it. There was every kind of precious gem.

Justus smiled as Adonna agreed with his expression of enjoying his 'rewards'. He forced himself to walk nice and slow and take in the sights and smells. Justus was used to doing everything quickly and efficiently, but this was something to enjoy, an afternoon out with his new wife. "I'm glad I decided to take a furlough to get to know you," he told Adonna. "Many men in my profession take three days only after getting married. They might have thought I was weak to need a whole fortnight with my wife. If I hadn't told them you needed the fear of the Gods put into you, that is," he said with a smirk.

Looking at the necklaces, he held a few up himself, examining them, but having no idea what he was looking at. "Why don't you pick one out, Adonna?" he suggested. "I was going to buy you one before, but I thought something else might be a better gift, you have so many jewels already. But what harm can one more be?"

She beamed when he offered to buy her a necklace. Adonna loved owning things. She loved having pretty jewels, gowns, furniture, cloths, everything. She loved the best and she always had the best. She could barely tolerate anything less. Adonna was a self-proclaimed snob. She was a Roman socialite, she had to be a snob. That was the only way to stay ahead. She scanned the jewels again and ended up picking the first one she had looked at, the gold chain with the blue sapphire. She held it up to him and smiled.

"I like this one the best. It's blue sapphire. I'm going to assume that you would like me to wear your colors at all times, yes? Well I can't possibly wear the same color of dress all the time, that is not fashionable. There is nothing against an assortment of the same color jewelry, however..."

Justus smiled at the look of the sapphire on Adonna. It went nicely with her toga. Bartering a little with the merchant, he settled on a good price for it. He could have afforded the higher price of course, but making a deal was fun, he remembered. "It's lovely, Adonna. But of course I don't always expect you to wear blue. You should wear it more often than other colors, though, I think."

He looked over at her, suddenly worried a little about her good looks. What a thing to worry about! "You know, Adonna, the way people look at you here, it's got me thinking. I'm sure you won't need to go out much when I'm not around, but when you go out without me, maybe you shouldn't wear anything so nice," he suggested. "You are too beautiful to show indiscriminately to men on the street," he said, hoping to cushion his suggestion.

She frowned when he began talking about her appearance. "What do you mean?" she asked in confusion. "When you're not here, I'll need to go out more. I can't just sit at home all day!" she insisted, getting flustered quickly. The idea of being locked down at home for months while he was gone absolutely terrified her. Would he really do that to her? Make her suffer through Flavia all day long?

"You want me to wear commoner's clothes?" she asked, even more hurt. Of course she would never wear commoner's clothes and that wasn't what he meant. He just meant more simple. But to Adonna that was a terrible insult. "I'm not trying to be indiscriminate. But...but..."

Justus tried to force a smile back at her, but he could tell this was going to be a sticking point. "I didn't say you couldn't go out, Adonna," he began. "But where will you go? What will you do?"
He continued to hold her hand and look over at her while they walked, but she seemed to have been offended greatly, and didn't want to give him much eye contact. "And... of course I don't expect you to dress like a commoner," he exclaimed. "Just... more simple. Perhaps just a white toga and simple jewels. Men will flock to you like bees to honey, Adonna. I trust you, but still. It isn't a good idea. You must remember you aren't single anymore."

Back
Top Bottom