Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deli's little room

Oh really now? *He suckles a bit harder on her neck before rolling over with her pulling her closer to him*

*She gasps, squirming a lot more now* N-nya! Wolf! *Whimpers, biting her bottom lip from the contact.*

*He slaps her butt lightly before squeezing her butt lightly* Oh, is something wrong? *Licks the side of her neck lightly*

*Eeps, feeling the slight sting, biting back a moan.* Y-yes. A-are you TRYING to own me or something? *Blushes some more, her tail swishing quickly*

*Bites her bottom lip, stifling another moan, blushing, ears flattening slightly* Ionno, what is it then?!

*Shivers, biting my bottom lip, weakly trying to push you away* S-stop it... I ain't no one's kitten.

Grabs the top of her head and pulls her close enough to suckle on the tip of her ear lightly "Mm, tasty and yes you are." He squeezes her butt lightly

She hisses slightly, finally having enough, biting his neck roughly before, pushing him away, ears laid back. "No more... I are no more little nice kitty."

Enjoys it having a little blood come down his neck "Oh, I see." He chuckles letting go of her "Well, then little nice kitten what now."

Grabs her bell and tosses it back to her "Here." Sitting back a little bit from her before laying down looking at her.

Rolls his eyes lightly "So, why are you feeling bad?" Sits back down and looks at her not close to her "Hm, what's it that you want from me?"

Looking down, she bit her bottom lip, sighing. "I just like people's company... I'm not always a sex-crazy kitty, I like being warm and loving, too." She mumbled.

He blinks before laughing "Didn't you think I was trying to have sex back there." He laughs lightly "I just like licking and suckling."

She huffed and threw her bell at his head. "I didn't say that, its just I am sensitive in may par-" She stopped before hissing. "Grrr...."

The bell hits his head it hurts slightly "All I wanted to do little kitten is lick and suckle on you no sex." He licks his lips lightly.

Back
Top Bottom