Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Made to please. (Chewy and I)

wrath

Star
In the town of Actopolis, there is a large tower that reigns above the city. The building belongs to the wealthiest family in the area. It is rumored that the buildings main purpose is to act as a medical clinic for the city and those neighboring towns, which need medical help. The clinic is held on the first floor. It seemed like a miracle to the city and neighboring towns. There was one problem however; no one knew what was within the other floors of the building.

Upon the 13th floor, there are slight beeping noises coming from a small pod with a glass door. The room seemed to be filled with standard scientific equipment, such as test tubes and beakers, most of the floors were like this. The pod was the only thing that truly drew attention to the eye. Inside of the pod there appeared to be a young man, asleep. He had long black hair and fairly pale skin. This room was well hidden even from the owners’ own daughter who would tend to wander about the building.

(I hope this is good enough.)

(Its perfectly fine. Mind the length of my reply however. ^.^;;)

Two long, smooth legs moved slowly up the staircase to the 13th floor. Her father was gone for the day- he hadn’t mentioned where, so she assumed he was at someone’s house helping them. Now was the time to explore.

As Cassandra stretched her arms above her head upon reaching the 13th floor, the hem of her black tank top lifted slightly, revealing her flat naval. As she opened the door, she sighed. The same old hallway.

She knew, however, that something was different about this floor. Whenever she followed her father their, which she did on a regular basis, he would just… vanish. She had to know where he went.

The nineteen year old tossed her hair back from her face, pulling an elastic band from the pocket of her shorts, tying her hair back carefully, only letting a couple strands of dark brown hair to fall into her face as she proceeded to explore the floor.

After an hour of searching, and moving things around, she found a door behind a few tall filing cabinets. She slowly looked around, making sure no one was around, before slipping into the door and silently closing and locking it behind her. She smiled to herself- she felt so sneaky.

After making sure the door was locked, she wandered around the room until her eyes fell on a pod at the back, that caused her to grin almost wickedly. Until she saw the face inside it, of course. This caused a gasp to leave her lips as she approached the pod and peered in at the abnormally handsome face inside. She frowned slightly, before pressing a large red button to the right of the pod, causing the glass door to slide open, and her to jump back in shock.

A white smoke seemed to flood out of the pod. A loud thump is heard as a pale right hand slams on the side of the pod door. A second loud thump follows with the left. The human figure lifts himself out of the pod, cables snapping from his back as he rose. He takes a step forward with his left leg. He stands in the fading smoke naked. He opens his eyes and scans the room within moments. His eyes quickly locking onto Cassandra, he scans her with a fast yellow light. “H-hello?” he asks her with a weak voice, as if never used. “It is a pleasure to meet you.” The voice sounded hardly human, giving off an immediate “robot” like sound."I am Unit 32454-xlendt Code:Loki"

Cassandra stared at the creature, shocked as it stepped out from the pod slowly. She jumped back when it scanned her with the light, amazed at the creature in front of her. She had never seen anything like it before. Slowly she stepped forward, reaching out with her right hand and touching the... the skin of the beast in front of her. She knew what it was as it spoke. She gazed at it for a moment then stepped back. "W... What...?" She was so confused as she cleared her voice then spoke. "Loki." She repeated its name, before tilting her head. "My father made you?" She asked in a somewhat even voice, though the curiousity was clear in it.

The young man or now rather "Loki" looks at Cassandra scanning her heart and body waves. “Yes ma’am your father is my creator…” He bows to her and his eyes flash for a second. “I have been given an implanted order…it is to serve you however you wish and to take care of all your needs.” He tells her his voice quickly growing stronger and less mechanical. His face showed almost a blank expression, until a small smile began to form on his face.

Sandra's head slowly tilted to the side, almost stupidly. She blinked several times, listening to his words. "But... My father never mentioned you." She stated, stepping forward and hesitantly reaching out with her left hand, gently running her finger tips over his cheek. She was surprised that it didn't feel icy, instead it matched the room temperature. She frowned lightly before stepping forward. "Serve me eh? But... How? I mean... I don't have any need for a servant or for someone to take care of me."

Loki stays in place moving very little, he seemed to show little to no shame being naked in front of her...” Well that is logical. I have been in this pod for about twenty years. Your father must not have needed my assistance after all.” His voice grew stronger and clearer. The moment her hand ran over his face began to grow slightly red, imitating a blush. This was unknown to him. His face would feel eerily close to the feel of human skin. “I am to serve you however you wish for me to. It is programmed in my database to take care of all of your needs.”

"My... Needs." She repeated, slowly running a hand through her hair. It was almost creepy, how realistic the robot was. She would no doubt forget that he was a robot over time. She frowned lightly. "Okay... So you'll do anything?" She asked, biting her bottom lip. "Well..." She frowned slightly. "I know! Teach me something I don't know." She stated, moving and sitting on a table next to her. "Anything. Clearly, if you were made by my father, you would know something I don't. So teach me." She stated. "I don't care what it is either. It could be a game, it could be random information."

“Yes ma’am I will do anything for you.” Loki tells her confidently. ” Teach you? If that is what you wish…” He hesitates for a moment and his mouth starts to move at an alarming pace as his eyes flash. His lips slow down to normal a moment later. “Odontophobia is the fear of teeth…. It would take 11 Empire State Buildings, stacked one on top of the other, to measure the Gulf of Mexico at its deepest point… The noble gas Xenon lasers can cut through materials that are so tough even diamond tipped blades will not cut.” Loki continues to state fact after fact until Cassandra stops him.

Cassandra was absorbed for quite some time in the random facts then she smiled, pressing her index finger against his lips. "Enough." She stated finally, smiling. "Is this the first time out of there?" She asked, nodding towards the pod he had come from. She was curious, she couldn't help it. "And Loki... Is everything about you like a human? Chest? Legs? Pelvic regions?" She asked, smiling softly before sighing and stretching out. "Do you have emotions?"

The moment Cassandra places her finger against Loki's lips his mouth stops as ordered. "...Yes that I can recollect." He answers her quickly and precisely. "I was created to behave exactly as a human does and I was given every thing that a human male has. I don’t know if I was programmed with emotions or not sadly."

She smiled slightly and tilted her head, listening before stretching her arms. "Do you think my father would be upset if he knew I found you? Maybe he was saving you for something else, since he didn't give you to me." She smiled and took his hand, tugging it gently. She really did feel as though he was a human, finding herself highly attracted to the android.

She shook her head lightly and lead him to the door. She glanced around before leading him to the elevator, taking it down to the third floor, where she found her room. This was fun for her, it was a thrill sneaking the android to her room to hide him. She smiled, pulling him in and closing and locking the door.

Loki's yellow eyes flash again. "No, it is in my programming to serve you. I wouldn’t think this would upset him in the least. He must have not found any need to give me to you." He follows behind her, if he had emotion he didn’t know how to express them well enough. The first emotion he should have shown would be "embarrassment" due to the fact he was nude. A minute or two pass as they make their way to her room. "Miss Cassandra how may I serve you?" He asks seeing her heat and heart ratings increase.

"You're programmed to be just like a human, right?" She asked, smiling at him in almost a playful way before laughing and flopping down on the large bed in the middle of the room, stretching out. "Tell me, Loki, what do you think I want at the moment?" She asked, not even sure what she wanted, only knowing that she was enjoying the fact that she had her own servant at the moment.

"My programming is telling me that you are aroused and or are attempting to tease or seduce me" Loki responds as his eyes scan her body temperatures again and now her body posture. He walks further into the room. He was new to seeing a human in his active state. "How may I serve you?"

She patted the end of the bed, indicating for him to sit there. She felt a blush run up her cheeks at his words and slid back on the back, stretching out. "Loki... Do what you think I'd like you too." She stated, finding herself embarassed by the conversation. Her eyes ran up and down her form, and she shuddered, hardly believe the android was just that, an android. A robot meant to please her.

Loki notices her hand as it pats the side of the bed and sits beside her. "If that is what you wish." He looks at her body; certain spots around her were colored red in his eyes. His eyes changed its line of vision and locked onto hers. He moves his face closes to hers and attempts to kiss her, his hand making its way to her bosom.

She found her cheeks bursting into a fire red color as he kissed her, hesitating before she began to kiss him back, her hand instinctively reaching up and running one hand into his hair, holding his face to hers. She couldn't help but smile into the kiss, highly embarassed by this, but becoming rapidly excited. She was going to give it away to a robot. A robot meant to please her, no less.

Loki locks her into the kiss for about a few seconds and slid his tongue slightly into her mouth flicking against hers. His hand takes hold of her left breast and squeezes a bit roughly. He could notice her embarrasment and excitment. He thinks to himself maybe I should react as such. With that he activates highlights in his face which gave him the appearence of blushing.

(Sorry I havent posted in a while!)

She couldn't help but giggle as the android blushed as well. Feeling his tongue in her mouth sent a shudder down her spine, and her back arched as his hand squeezed her breast. Clearly she enjoyed how rough he was. "A-ahh~" She gasped into his mouth, pressing harder into the kiss. "Loki!" She gasped out. "P-please..."

Loki pulls his head back and looks at her with a soul-shattering stare. "Is something wrong mistress?" He asks her quickly, his left hand still rubs at her tit. His right hand slides down her hips. His hand soon meets with her inner thigh, he continues to go further in. This is until he is stopped by her layer of clothes.

"Loki..." She whimpered softly, her back arching into his hand. Oh how great it felt to be touched by him like this. She groaned softly and whimpered when he stopped on the fabric of her shorts.

"It feels good Loki, I want... More... Oh please..." She gasped, her hips lurching forward. She unbuttoned her shorts, looking up at him shyly. She clearly wanted to show him more of her, but was to shy to actually remove the rest of her clothing.

"As you wish my mistress." Loki responds to her begging request. He reached his hand upward and began to pull down her shorts, having her panties remain in place. His hand lowers back down to her covered crotch and began to rub her cunt. His middle finger pokes into her lightly. Loki removes his hand from her breast and rips off her top.

She flushed more as he removed her shorts. She gasped as he poked her and yelped softly when he tore her top off her body, nipples instantly hardening. No bra. She blushed up at him and captured his face in her hands, forcing a hard kiss on his lips. "Don't be afraid to be rough." She murmured against his lips. "Its always been a... Kink."

He is slowed down when she kisses him. He hears her new command. "As you wish..." With that order he pushes her onto her back, pinning her down. He returns his hand to her cunt, pressing inward and brushing her clit through her panties. With her now exposed breasts his hand begins to twist at her one of her nipples.

Back
Top Bottom