Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nadie and Wrath

Loki nods his head for a second as he walks out of the room for a short minute. The uniform was fairly small and had cuts in the bottom. This would make the panty part for the uniform wedge up or snap. He leans his back on the wall and looks down the hallway. He thinks of different scenarios in his head how things can turn out.

Nadie put on the uniform. The skirt was so short it would ride up and reveal her underwear if she bent over even the slightest. "Oh well" she said "I least I have a home now" she figured it was a small sacrifice for what she was getting. She went out to show Loki the uniform "Do you like it......master?" she said

The second Nadie walks from her room in her new uniform a smile widens along his face. "You look beautiful." He smiles happily at her. "Well how about we get some dinner?" He would allow her to relax this first night but from then on she would be working hard for her stay. "How would you like to work?"

Nadie blushes when he said she was beautiful "Ummm...ok" she said "Should I cook for us?" she asked as she made her way to the kitchen

"Sure that sounds great." All Loki could do at this time was smile at her. "So do you plan on be a full-service maid or will you specialize in one thing?" The answer was fairly obvious that she would be the first option. She would soon cater to his every whim and thought.

"ummm...huh?" Nadie said as she stopped and looked back at Loki. She was a little naive for her age "Well....I'll do anything you ask" she said, having no idea what she was really saying. She made her way to the kitchen than looked through the fridge and bent over, showing her panties as she did.

"Never mind..." Loki says to her distracted by the sight of her panties. "Well alright as long as it is anything." He grins trying to stay calm. He is quickly snapped out of his distraction as two german shepards walk into the kitchen at the sound of the refrigerater. One of the two dogs greets Nadie face to face. The other one takes a more "formal" approach, sniffing at her butt.

Nadie was getting out some chicken to cook when she saw the two dogs "Oh, what pretty dogs" she said as she greeted one "Hello there" she said as she bends over again and pats it on the head then jumped up and when the other sniffed her butt. She stood up straight and covered her butt, blushing.

"O those are Julan and Rulan. Ive had them since they were pups." The dog behind her, Rulan, seemed to be attached to her by the nose. He continued to snif her until she pushed him away. While that happened, Julan sniffed at the front of her panties. They had advanced onto her fairly quickly. Loki watches chuckling lightly, standing up and move over to her to help with the dinner.

"Oh" Nadie said as she tried to push away the two dogs "they're very..affectionate" she said as she went back to cooking.

"Well to be honest they have only shown this type of affection to you." Loki tells her, with a smile. Rulan continues to press is cold nose against her butt. Julan licks at her hips.

"A-Ahhhh.....I see" Nadie said as she still pushed the dogs away, letting out a small moan when one of them licked her."Why don't you go and sit at the table. I'll bring the food in there" she said when she was done then placed the food on a plate.

"Alright then" Loki says to her with little complaint. He walks back to the table and takes a seat. Julan stays beside her, still licking at her hips. He sniffs at her butt and bits down a bit on her panties and pulls them down, slightly. Rulan patiently waits underneath the table.

"Hey, quit it" Nadie said as she pushed the dog away and pulls her underwear back up. She bought out the plate and set it in front of Loki "I hope you like it"

Loki smiles as the dogs play with her. His eyes light up from the sight of the food. It looked so delicious. He takes a bite of the chicken and his eyes widen. It had tasted as good as it looked. He swallows his food. "Excellent job, aren’t you going to join me?"

Nadie blushed at his compliment "Thanks. Oh no. Since I was barely able to eat that sandwich will tide me over for a while. I can't eat to much so soon. It would be a shock to the system" she explained as she kneels down and pets one of the dogs.

"Well alright if you say so..." Loki tells her as he takes a few more bites from the chicken. He was finished in a matter of minutes. Julan rolls over onto his stomach, almost asking for Nadie to rub his stomach. At this time Rulan playfully tackles her down.

Nadie was rubbing Julan's belly as Rulan tackled her. She yelped and giggled as she got up and wrapped her arms around the dogs neck "You're quite a playful one" she said as she scratched him behind the ears.

Once Nadie began to rub at his ear Rulans leg began to bounce sporaticly. In no time she had the dogs in the palms of her hands. Loki smiles at her and stands up to put the plate in the sink.

Nadie gave each of the dogs a pet before she got up as well and started cleaning up. "So do you want me to do anything specific?" she asked after washing the dishes.

"Well I dont have anything to ask of you at the moment why dont you go and make yourself at home?" He offers her in a serious voice. "I d have to apologize...there is only one bed. If you want I can let you take that while I rest on the couch. It was a strange change from his previous attitude.

"Oh, ok" Nadie said then made her way to the bedroom. She laid down on the bed and sigh, happy to have a nice warm bed for a change. She laid on her back with her legs hanging off of the bed and closed her eyes.

Loki lets out a sigh and walks to the living room. He plops onto the couch and quickly falls asleep. Hours pass and he suddenly stands up and makes his way into him room. At this time he was simply sleepwalking.

Nadie was asleep by then, laying on her side and still in the same clothes as before. She laid there sleeping peacefully and having no idea that Loki came into the room.

Once Loki was inside of his room he removed all of his clothes and slid into his bed. He fidgeted around lightly getting himself comfortable and accidently takes hold of Nadie.

Back
Top Bottom