Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nadie and Wrath

Megitsune

Pulsar
"Hey! Get back here thief!" A man said as he chased a young girl down the street. Nadie just ran from the man. She was very skinny and frail since she has been living on the streets for a long time now. She then tripped and fell to the ground. The store owner caught up with the girl and grabbed her by the hair to pull her up. "Pathetic little street trash" he growled. Nadie groaned as she tried to fight him off but was too weak to do anything.

A fairly tall, slim, young man stands by at the newsstand and watches the transgression for a moment, and walks towards them. "Oh there you are my girl!" The young man says aloud as he places his hand on her shoulder. "I’m sorry...she gets out of line sometimes." He smiles at the two. "Here take these as compensation." In that moment, he takes a gold coin out of his pocket and hands it to the man. "Have a good day." Within seconds the storeowner was gone and the two were alone. "Hello, my name is Loki."

Nadie just stands there for a moment as a man comes to her aid. She looks at him, blushing lightly. "Ummmmm....why did you help me? You don't even know me." she said just as her stomach growled. She hasn't eaten in days and it was really getting to her. She stood there in torn and tattered clothing then started to walk away "S-Sorry to bother you but I'm going now"

Loki hears Nadies stomach growl loudly. "Heh sounds like someone is hungry...Care for a meal?" He offers her as she walks away. It would be an offer she couldn’t easily pass up. "You know...people usually give their name when others introduce themselves."

Nadie stopped at the sound of a meal which caused her stomach to growl again. She indeed could not pass this up"Ummm....ok" she said as she walked back to him, looking down shyly at her feet "I-It's Nadie"

"Great. Follow me." Loki tells her with a smile on his face and they walk into a small building. He walks by a larger cooler, and swipes a card along a scanner. The cooler pops out a sandwich. "Hmm but what do I get?" He grins at her. He dangles the sandwich above her head. "Hmm how about you be my obedient servant and maybe Ill get you some more food...This would give you a home."

Nadie barely listened to him as she stared at the sandwich. She has done worse for less and at least this guy was cute. "Yeah....I'll do anything you want." she said, tired of living on the streets. Then reached for the sandwich.

"Alright...its a deal then." Loki smiles at her and lets go of the sandwich. "Careful there is a plastic cover." He quickly points out to her before she ate it whole. To think how a person can give up their humanity for a simple sandwich. This would be fun.

Nadie tore off the plastic wrap and wolfed down the sandwich. "Thank you" she said, smiling at him for the first time. "So ummmm....what now" she asked, wondering what he had planned for her.

Loki watches her tear the sandwich apart. The sandwich was devoured in mere seconds. "Hmm first tell me about yourself." He says standing and signals for her to follow him. The sun was starting to set at this time.

Nadie followed close to Loki "Umm...well. There's not much to talk about" she said "What do you want to know?"

"You know what…you can tell me whatever you want about yourself whenever you want to." Loki offers her that. "Well since you’re my obedient servant.... that makes you kind of like a dog." His smile reaches from ear to ear. "Why don’t you crawl like one?" He walks her to his home.

Naide just blinked at his words "What?" she said a little confused at his request. She wasn't planning on being his dog. More like a maid or something.

"Oh sorry." Loki slightly blushes at his words. They were technically the same thing to him. He was simply relating her to a stray dog, giving it food and a home. "Well would you like to see where you’d be staying?" He asks her as the walk up to a small mansion. He quickly walks up the steps leading her close.

"uhhhh...yeah" Naide said as she stared in awe at the house. She was beginning to think that it wouldn't be so bad to act like a dog if she was going to stay here.

Loki opens the door in a few seconds and they enter. "Now lets see if I can help you get adjusted to this home. The restrooms are the first hall to the left, the kitchen is in the back, and the bathroom is on the second floor." He tells her so much; it was bound to confuse her further. "How about we get you cleaned up?"

Nadie nodded as she tried to remember where everything was "ummm yeah sure" she said "But...I don't have a change of clothes"

"Dont worry. I will set out a uniform for you." Loki smiles at her as he leads her to the bathroom. "Take your time.”

Naide nodded then went into the bathroom to clean up. She drew a bath and removed her clothes before stepping into the warm water, letting out a sigh as she laid back. She hasn't had a warm bath in a long time so she was going to be a while.

Loki walks to the guest room and sets out her "uniform". In the time that Naide was bathing he was making small adjustment to it. The changes wouldn’t be noticeable until she was wearing it. If she disliked her uniform she could always go with option B. Nothing. He returns the bathroom to make sure she had a towel.

Nadie made sure she got all the grime and dirt off before she stepped out. She looked around for a towel but here wasn't one "Great" she said to herself as she stood there, naked.

Loki knocks at the door. "Is everything alright?" He had a towel over his shoulder and awaited her answer if she needed any help. "Do you have a towel?" His hand reaches for the knob; as to let himself in. “Here” He extends the medium-small towel outwards.

"Oh no" Nadie said then grabbed the towel, quickly wrapping it around her body "T-Thanks" she said as she opened the door and made her way to the bedroom. "So what am I wearing?" she asked.

Loki follows beside her, to her new bedroom. "Its no problem." The towel seemed as if it would make something slip at any second. "N-now your uniform is on your bed." He shows her the small black maids uniform on her bed.

"Oh ok" she said then picked up the uniform "Well...I guess it's ok" she said "I'll change into it right away" she said then waited for him to step out before she changed.

Back
Top Bottom