Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Name pending...>> (Hav and I)

"Oh right, Becky..."

For a moment Matthew's eyes were distant, as he looked off into the crowd of people at the bar. He said nothing and gazed out idly before sighing and smiling rather dreamily.

"You know, she's so pretty..."

His hands reached down and took his glass of water, grasping it from both sides. His eyes watched his own reflection while feeling the perspiration from the glass collect around his fingers. Sex wasn't the first thing that came to mind, but just being with her as well seemed very... nice. With a soft hum, he looked up at Tomas. He really did see him as a good friend now, considering how much he had done for him already... Yes, hopefully the two of the could be very close companions in the future.

"Yes, she is very pretty....like someone else I know."

Tomas said vaguely. He tried his best not to focus solely on Matthew, but it was impossible. The boy seemed so enraptured by Becky and he felt slightly jealous. He and Becky had shared several partners, and had no problem with sharing Matthew at least for a little bit. But he wanted to at least have some impact on Matthew. But it seemed like that wasn't going to happen. Becky was dominating the boy without even being in the room.

"Matthew, I..."

Tomas trailed off as he suddenly felt tired. But he was wired at the same time. He wanted action, was craving it. But Matthew was....a virgin. That threw him slightly, but he wanted, oh boy, did he want. He looked up at Matthew and he felt one of his hands reaching out to tug gently on Matthew's shirt to pull him in for a kiss, hot and gentle.​

His words caught his attention and made Matthew blink and look over. Before Tomas could finish his sentence, Matthew smiled and leaned in close, his curiosity now peaked. The information was so crucial to him now it seemed. Perhaps it was the alcohol, but now Matthew was ever so keen and eager to find out about who it was that Tomas liked. Who could the lucky girl have been? From what he could tell, he seemed like the type who would treat a girl right after all.

"Oh~? You have someone you really like Tomas? Who is it? I want to know!"

Before he could further inquire about who Tomas' little crush was, he felt his hands grab his shirt and reel him in. He blushed softly and blinked before asking with a slight pull away from him, "T-Tomas...?"

"It's...you."

Tomas said softly, not letting go, but allowing Matthew to pull back in the slightest. Perhaps it was the alcohol getting to him, but he had to do this. To see where things went from here. He leaned up and closed the gap between the two of them, pressing his lips gently against Matthew's. It wasn't sloppy, like he expected would happen, but it ended up being precise, despite the fact that Tomas thought Matthew would get more headway to move. He ended the kiss a moment later, pulling back to look at Matthew to gauge his reaction. He really hoped he didn't ruin everything between them just because of a kiss. He really hoped that it didn't happen.​

The bar's chatter was gone and soon all he could hear was the soft beating of his heart as his eyes opened wide and gazed at Tomas. Was this the alcohol, or did he truly just hear that? He couldn't tell what it was, but for certain he had no idea how to respond. Before he could react, he felt the doctor's warm lips press against his own, the scent of whiskey filling him once more. It was... unusual, but not bad. When the kiss was parted, he away and felt his cheeks heat up a bright beet red. His eyes peeked up to see if Tomas was still gazing at him, which of course he was. Matthew remained silent and felt the sounds of the crowd once more filter through as the moment passed.

Shit. He had totally fucked up. He had to of. It was usually what he did. He released Matthew's shirt, and leaned back in the booth, combing his fingers through his hair, which gave it a somewhat wild appearance. He sighed and then looked at his phone and then back at Matthew.

"I'll be...back...I'm gonna call Becky...and tell her to come pick us up."

Tomas said quietly, pausing for a moment to see if Matthew would stop him or say something. He really hoped Matthew would ask for more, or something. But with his luck, the elder doctor doubted he would get what he wanted. Not even for a night.​

Matthew kept his gaze away from Tomas and nodded. He sighed and once more reached for the whiskey bottle and poured himself another glass. He was thinking too hard. It was just a kiss, right? It wasn't anything too major. No, just a one-time thing and nothing more. Matthew was worrying far too much about such a tiny little thing... Although it was alright when he thought about it. The thoughts made him blush a bit and smile timidly.

Tomas sighed and headed to the back of the bar, which wasn't crowded and was quieter than it would be outside. He propped open his cellphone and called Becky and recounted to her what happened. She gave a huff as he heard a jangle of keys, knowing she was on her way to get them now.

"You are an idiot sometimes, boyo. You like that boy, I know, I saw it. But why don't we try something together?"

She suggested. Tomas thought about it for a moment, unsure of what she was suggesting. Then it dawned on him but he stuttered lightly over the phone.

"H-he's a virgin, Becky dove! I can't do that to him..."

There was a huff over the other end.

"We don't have to go that far tonight. But get him to understand that it's okay. He didn't immediately freak out, now did he?"

Well, she had him there. He sighed as he scrubbed a hand down his face.

"No, he didn't but-"

"But nothin'. He's okay with it, inebriated or not. No straight man would be okay with a kiss from another man. We'll dabble in a little play, all right? And if he wants to go further, we'll allow it."

Before Tomas could protest, he heard the tell tale beep of being disconnected. Grumbling, he went back to their table and stubbornly focused away from Matthew as he took a shot of whiskey.

"Becky shall be here within twenty minutes or so."​

Something clicked in Matthew's brain. He heard Matthew earlier say that Becky was going to come and pick them up... Did that mean she would drive and get them now?! Oh, what would he do? He didn't want to be in a position where someone he liked could see him such a drunk and weakened state... Oh that would simply be terrible for him!

It seemed the alcohol began to weaken slightly as he felt himself began to recover himself mentally. Alright, all he needed to do was stay calm about things. Everything would be okay... Just one night, right? Nothing would come from this. Nothing...

He looked back towards Tomas and tried to smile softly. Hopefully he would do the same, but instead the doctor looked away. Matthew sighed softly and looked back down at his glass, unsure of how to end this awkwardness.

Tomas fiddled with some of the change in his pocket before he got up and motioned for Matthew to follow him. He waved goodbye to the tender and some of the regulars that he knew as he walked outside. It was a little chilly, but it wasn't bad and he enjoyed the cold breeze. He looked to Matthew and he noticed that the two of them were alone. And he still felt that things were awkward between them so he decided that he would try to talk to him about it...he hoped he just didn't bomb it.

"Matthew...about the..kiss. I'm not going to apologize. I just want to know how you feel about it."

He kept his eyes stubbornly away as he fiddled with his pocket change.​

Matthew had first thought that after time passed, things would slowly recover. But it didn't seem to be the case. Instead there was an ever growing awkwardness between the two of them and he couldn't stand it. This wasn't what he wanted... No, all he wanted was to grow a friendship with him! He sighed softly and looked back down at his lap, his fingers idly running along his pant leg.

When he saw Tomas stand up and beckon for him to follow, he did so silently. The younger doctor couldn't help but feel a bit hurt when Matthew said his farewell to the tender and his friends, but would not usher a word with him at all. With another sigh, Matthew stepped out slowly. Even though he didn't do a thing, it felt like this entire ordeal was his fault.

As they stepped outside Matthew looked over at Tomas' distant figure. He wondered about what he was going to say or act like now. Would they ever get better over this matter? He certainly hoped so... His head tilted up when he heard Tomas finally speak, and was silent for a moment, unsure of how to help fix this situation.

"I'm... I didn't mind it. I don't think it's a big deal, but please don't act so distant towards me..."

"Then how would you have me act, Matthew?"

Tomas asked with a little more edge to it than he intended. He sighed as he thrust his fingers through his hair and then turned and stalked towards Matthew. He placed his hands on the wall on either side of Matthew's head and leaned in close, but not too close. But he needed to make a point.

"I try to get close and you remain silent and when I distance myself, you speak up. If there is anything you might want from me, then please, inform me so I may better act. I can't just be your friend. But if that's what you want from me, then I'll be your friend."

Tomas sighed and felt his shoulders slump in the slightest before he put one hand to his face. It was almost like he was in agony, but it was frustration and alcohol that was weighing him down.

"Just tell me..."​

Matthew took a step back and bit his lip. He wasn't expecting such a sharp reply. He meant nothing by it, but it seemed that Tomas took it in the wrong light entirely. He stammered lightly on his words and said, "I, no that's not what I..." Before he could reply he felt the older man lean in close, his face close enough that if they were in a different situation, they could even kiss again...

He was worried about how Tomas would act in a drunken haze. A kiss was one thing, but that seemed to be out of passion. But now the emotions he felt now were of frustration and who knew what he would do then... Was he scared? Just a bit now, and Matthew didn't know how to react. His teeth's grip on his lower lip tightened more as he struggled to form words.

"I don't know Matthew, I really don't... I look up to you and wanted to be closer to you, I-I just don't know!"

"How can you not know? Please, just tell me if you feel anything for me, anything at all."

Tomas almost sounded like he was begging. He was highly attracted to Matthew, but he wasn't trying to be forceful. He couldn't help it. He needed to know. He had been straightforward about how he felt and he wanted the same from Matthew. Maybe he was pushing too hard but he couldn't take it. He had liked Matthew for months now without telling him, though they had barely been able to speak for long because of schedules and appointments and such. But the attraction was strong and clouding Tomas' judgment. He couldn't stop himself as he grasped Matthew's chin gently and tipped his head up before capturing his lips heatedly with his own.

He didn't put much force into, but the heat and desire was heavily apparent as Tomas lightly ran his tongue along Matthew's bottom lip. He felt like maybe Matthew would yield to him but just as soon as he thought about it, he heard the familiar rev of an engine and the tap of heels that signaled Becky was there and she started to scold Tomas, he reluctantly pulled from Matthew.

"Tomas! What the bloody hell are ye doing to the poor boyo?"​

"I'm sorry I just need time, this is all so sudden and..."

Before Matthew could attempt to stammer another word, he felt those warm hands once more caress his flesh, and gently lift his face for a kiss. Without even thinking about it, his eyes fluttered shut while their lips met again. Somehow he felt himself actually eagerly seeking out the attention of the kiss. How long had it been since his last one? He couldn't even remember, weeks, months... It was comforting, even if it was from another man.

His heart beat faster, and his breaths grew heavy with every passing second. Even if he found himself naturally pulling away, his body refused to move, enjoying the attention far too much. The gaze in his eyes was distant now while he felt himself fade away entirely into Tomas' embrace...

Then he heard the call of a familiar female voice. With several blinks, he recovered himself and his hands moved to push away Tomas' form, his cheeks bright red. The first kiss from before was one thing, it was private and they never had to speak of it again. But now the girl he admired ever so much had seem them kissing! How in the world could he possibly explain this to her without seeming like such a tramp?

"Matthew, stop looking so panicky. I dun care if you and Tomas have something. I rather enjoy the show."

Becky said with a soft but seductive smile as she looked at Tomas before shaking her head and making her way over to Matthew. She lightly stroked both of their cheeks before placing kisses on the opposite ones. She looked at Matthew with a soft and desire-filled expression.

"Matthew, would you be willing to come back to my place with Tomas?"

Tomas felt a little panicky himself, feeling himself melt under Becky's touch and lips. It was hard to resist the woman. Which is why he had stopped bothering to try.​

"E-Eh...?"

It took a moment for Matthew to process what she just told him. Was she really alright with this, and more importantly, did she enjoy it...? He didn't consider factoring that in at all and the more he thought about it the more he realized how different both Tomas and Becky were from him. He had always been a regular straight guy who liked pretty girls. And now here was being kissed by a guy, and liking it...

He finally began to calm himself down. That is, until she leaned in close and ran her fingers along his cheek before gently pecking him. His face heated up quickly once more as his eyes focused on her and that alluring voice of hers. Even if he wasn't able to fully comprehend what it was she was saying, he found himself almost forced to nod willingly to her demand even if he wasn't aware of just what it was she was implying.

Becky took both their hands and led them to the car before opening the doors and letting them get inside. She wanted both them, and she planned on having them. She had been with Tomas for a long time before they decided to date other people and occasionally share a man or woman. She still had feelings for Tomas and knew he still felt the same for her, but with Matthew, it seemed like the rift between them would be filled with someone that would stick around for more than just a mere fuck. She sighed dreamily as she put the car into drive and started off towards her place that she shared with Tomas on the weekends.

Tomas sat in the back with Matthew since it was more spacious and he could spread out, besides, he could touch Matthew. He gently stroked a hand through Matthew's hair, but other than that, he didn't try anything further. He knew that Matthew was still a little drunk and probably wouldn't appreciate the elder man coming on to him, especially in the car. He shifted around in his seat, feeling how oppressive his jeans were. He was going to get them off as soon as he walked in the door...well, in the bathroom.​

Becky's hand was soft and delicate as it guided the tipsy young man into the car. As soon as he entered the passenger's seat he slumped a bit and leaned against the car door, his eyes softly gazing outside as they drove. The soft hum of the engine was all he heard as Becky drove them back to her place. It then clicked with him that he would also be going to Becky's place... It seemed that drinking had slowed down all of his reactions to different scenarios quite a bit now. Tomas' hand flickered and ran through his hair and it comforted him, calming him down from the amount of distress and concern he felt between being drunk, kiss by a man, and then suddenly liking it. He sighed to himself while closing his eyes and hoping things would be less hectic now.

It didn't take long before they stopped before Becky's home. She helped get them out of the car and into the beautiful apartment that she called home. There was a quiet bark as her German Shepard, Beast, came into the living room and gave everyone welcoming licks before trotting off to his own little room. Tomas toed off his shoes as he made sure to keep Matthew steady if he decided to take off his own shoes. Becky spoke with a soft smile.

"Well this is my place. Tomas and I share it on the weekends, and with his salary, we get this lovely apartment. Though, Tomas, I really think you should move out of your studio apartment and just live with me. Margarette would be so much happier here with Beast to play with. And Matthew, you are welcome here anytime. Just remind me in the morning to give you the address."

She moved over to him and gently kissed his lips, coaxing him into kissing her back with a slow seduction. Tomas felt his jeans tighten further as he watched Becky kissing Matthew. It was almost unbearable, considering how hard he was. He needed to get some relief...Tomas went up behind Becky and stroked his hands up from her waist to cup her breasts as he nudged some of her hair away in order to kiss her neck. He felt her shiver beneath him. He lifted his eyes to look at Matthew, to see how he would take it as he gently rolled her nipples between his fingers and felt her jump.​

The soft barking caught Matthew off guard, but when he saw the warm friendly dog, he calmed down a bit and smiled, gently patting the dogs head before watching him off. He saw the others take off their shoes and followed suit. Personally he was one to do it if he remembered to. Shoes tracked in so much dirt usually... As he fiddled out of his shoes his eyes once more focused on Becky who soon greeted him and leaned in close. It occurred to him then that these two lived together. Did that mean they were a couple...? He wasn't entirely sure but then again, that wasn't the first unsure fact of the night.

He blushed when Becky moved closer to him and pressed her lips against his without even the slightest warning. Matthew had no complaint however and let out a soft moan of pleasure back while he pressed back gently. Her hips were softer than he could have possibly imagined, and left him eager for more. His eyes closed softly and enjoyed the sweet taste of her lips while his hands shifted until they rested at her hips for now. He heard Tomas shuffling and his eyes opened gently and he gasped a bit when he saw her approaching her much more freely, teasing her neck and letting his hands wander and explore her surely soft breasts.

Tomas always loved the feel of Becky's body, and enjoyed the fact that Matthew was touching her as well. He wasn't the type to stay in a relationship with just one person, though he had tried hard with Becky and it had worked for awhile,but he always ended up feeling like something was missing, that he wasn't complete with just Becky and she understood. Accepted it, really, and the two of them had explored why. This was why. He needed and wanted to be with both sexes. He sighed against Becky's neck as he watched the surprised expression on Matthew's face. Becky uttered a gentle moan against Matthew's lips as she moved her hands into the boy's hair. Tomas worked on undoing Becky's coat, his eyes still staring into Matt's as he started to suckle on Becky's exposed neck.

She enjoyed the attention given to her by the two doctors, reveled in it, actually. Though she and Tomas had fulfilled the threesome fantasy long ago with multiple people, something was different about Matthew, which made it all the sweeter. But they wouldn't be engaging in sex tonight. Not with Matt being a virgin and still drunk. Becky sighed and pulled back gently, pressing into Tomas and feeling his erection press into her backside. She blushed and smiled with a light smirk.

"Tomas...are you happy to see me?"

She asked gently, stroking Matthew's hair as she leaned and exposed his throat, nibbling on the tender flesh as she felt Tomas grind ever so gently against her backside.​

Soon Tomas touching and running his fingers along Becky's body was but a second thought, as Matthew moaned softly and enjoyed the light embrace he and Becky shared. His eyes closed once more while he pushed back on her a bit more needily, hungry to taste more of her. Her fingers tickled his scalp just slightly, making him shiver once more because of her body.

As she spoke up, his eyes fluttered open slightly, whimpering that she parted his lips from hers. However her gentle caress calmed him down and quelled his soft whines. He watched her come in close to his neck and blinked curiously before gasping at the sensation of her teeth tugging and pulling at his flesh. The skin quickly heated up and made him bite his lip while sweet moans escaped him from the unusual mixture of pain and bliss. All the attention made himself soon begin to constrict as well within his pants, giving gentle throbs that matched his heartbeat.

Tomas enjoyed the throaty moans that Matthew produced and he knew that Becky did as well as he could feel her pulse flutter beneath his teeth. He wanted to be the one who helped produce those sweet sounds, but he wouldn't intrude upon what Becky was doing to Matthew. They looked too occupied to pay much attention to him as it were. He gave Becky a final kiss on the neck before he released her, though reluctantly and went into the bathroom.

Becky had her focus split between the two men and gave a soft whimper and whine when Tomas released her. She nipped on Matthew one last time before looking behind her to see Tomas' retreating back. She frowned and looked at Matthew, his heated and shuttered expression causing her body to flush with desire and need. She edged him back against the door and pressed her fully against him, feeling his erection against her belly. She purred into his ear as she murmured,

"Would you be terribly bothered if Tomas and I played with you, Matthew?"​

The alcohol seemed to also at times make Matthew pick up the most minute of details, and he noticed that Tomas walked away without a word. He was then reminded of what happened before they reached Becky's house. The kiss and the talk... For a moment he pulled away and looked up to her with a worried expression. However before he could say anything, he watched her push him up against the door without any concern for him. He gasped and blushed, the thoughts being pushed back into his head for now as his heart pounded and he felt her warmth spill off and onto his own body. As she questioned his willingness, he shivered and nodded softly.

Back
Top Bottom