Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Back to class (Foxxy_Mama and xdeviltriggerx)

She smiles and looks at him. "Almost and I wont need those pot holders." She syas to him softly as she looks at him and turns back to fetch two plates. She fills up the plates with pasta and looks over at him. "You didnt say what kind of movie you wanted to watch." She says to him softly.

((its okay))

Lucian smiled. "Well, what are you up for? I have a few movies...a good mix of horror, comedy, and a few sentimental titles."

She smiles at him and spoke to him about which movie she would rather watch. "Horror." She says to him softly. "I like horrors better." She explains to him softly.

He nodded, making a mental note to get the movie after they had finished dinner. "This is really good, Maria..."

She smiles at him and contnues eating. "Thanks. Like I said I love to cook." She says to him softly and finishs up her dinner. She takes the plate to the sink and washes.

As she had busied herself to the dishes, he quickly ran back to his room and went riffling through his horror movies. He had the basics- Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street, Doom, and the Resident Evil series. He called off the titles to her, asking which one she wanted to see.

She grinned as she heard all the movies he had. "Friday the 13th. I love that movie." She says to him softly as she starts putting away clean dishes after washing them.

Back
Top Bottom