Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Back to class (Foxxy_Mama and xdeviltriggerx)

xdeviltriggerx

Planetoid
It was that time of year again, and he knew it was inevitable: classes would soon be back in session, the carefree days of summer drawing to a close.

"Well, back at it I guess." He slung his pack over his shoulder and began to head for the main hall. The first day was always devoted to getting settled into their new hall. Lucian looked for his name, seeing that he had been assigned to room D-24. It wasn't too far from here, but up on the third floor. He headed for the door, nearly being knocked over in the process by a young woman with a mass of blonde hair and a prizewinning smile. He rose to his feet and kept going, wondering what was going on.

Maria was a crazy girl but loved her opened mind even if she had to share a dorm with someone else. She would just put some rules down for them to be equals in the dorm. She chose the left room beside the living room which the room was closer to the kitchen. She loved to cook even though she was smart student. She was unpacking in her room and fixing it up just the way she liked it.

She wore a shirt that zipped up in the front with no straps but snuggled her body perfect. She wore a skirt to match it. The shirt showed off her stomach which she loved. She wore black stockings to match her outfit and black heels to go with the outfit as well. She was singing along with her music as she unpacked her things and hung up her clothes.

He could hear someone singing and cringed. Lucian had specifically asked to room alone that year, however it looked as though that wouldn't be the case. Knowing that fighting with the attendance committee was like throwing a grape at a brick wall, he admitted defeat and headed into the dorm room.

"Hello," he called out, "anyone home?"

She paused and turned down her music. She poked her head out of her room and smiled. "Hi, can I help you?" She asked as she leans against the door jam. Her lovely light blue eyes looked him over. "You must be my roomie. They told me I would be sharing with a guy even though I fought with them on the subject of a guy and a girl sharing a dorm would be bad. Who knows it might be interesting." She says to him softly. "I'm Maria." She says and walks over to him. "Hope you dont mind, I like the left side dorm room." She says to him softly.

"Pleased to meet you. I'm Lucian." He shook her hand, "You can have the left side. I usually take the back bedroom. I'm surprised that they let us room together. I can't really say it's a bad thing though...it could be fun." He looked ahead, trying not to focus too much on her body, beautiful as it was. "I'm heading to my room, just give me a knock if anything comes up."

"I do have a question though. Is there anything you dont like to eat?" She asked him softly as she walks with him towards his room. "I can help bring your things in. I'm almost done unpacking." She says to him softly trying to be helpful. "I like to cook and I kind of already stocked the kitchen with a few things of my own." She says to him softly.

He shook his head. "I'm not a very picky eater. Just as long as it's not overly spicy, we're good." Setting his bag down, he looked over to her, "If you don't mind supplying a bit of help, I have just a couple boxes to bring in."

She smiles at him and nods. "Lead the way." She says to him softly as she waits for him to lead the way to were his last few boxers are.

Lucian began walking down the hall, Maria following him. He saw her and smiled. This could work out if he played his cards right. "Down the hall, to the right...it'll take us straight to my truck."

"Cool." She says as she walks next to him and stopped when they got to his truck. "What kind of truck is this?" She asked him softly and picks up a box from the back bed of the truck.

"Dodge Ram, 1987. It's beat to shit and older than hell, but it's my truck." He smiled as he offloaded what was left. "So what brings you to this area for school?"

She smiles and picks up a box that was left on the truck. "I wanted a better education and this school seem to be the best." She says to him softly as she walks with him back to their dorm. "My brother's are jealous because I get a better education then them." She says and smiles at him. "They beg our dad for a better education but Dad wont budge on it. They hate me for it but I tell them I'm daddy's little girl." She says and laughs softly as she walks into their dorm. "I'm the only girl out of us kids." She says to him softly. "Three brothers and one girl." She explains to him softly.

He mused quietly to himself. "So if something happened to you, I'd have the three of them coming after me," he thought to himself. He pushed the door to the dormitory open with his foot, holding it open so she could get in. "Thanks again for your help."

She smiled and walked in, takes his box into his room. "It's not a problem." She says to him softly as she sets it down on the floor. She turns to him and smiles. "I'll let you finish unpacking and if you need me I'll be in my room webcaming my brothers." She says to him softly as she walks to his door and walks out to head off to her room.

(Sorry it took me so long! Work has been screwing me up!)

Lucian nodded, thanking her as she took off. He began to unpack his belongings in the room, hearing the sound of her conversation with her brothers. He had been an only child, so he really didn't have much in the way of family. He set his shirts in the closet, and lay down on the bed. It had been an unusually long drive, and he needed to get some measure of rest.

(its okay. i understand it. I got my aunt in from out of town so i'll be on and off alot)

She smiles as she talks to hem about nothing really. She told them about her dorm and that she has a guy room mate. She couldnt lie to them no matter what.

Lucian woke up a little bit later, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. That nap was just what he'd needed. He decided to head out to the living quarters.

"Maria? You around?"

"In my room!" She yells out as she hears her name from her room mate. She walks out of her room in a nice pair of black silk pajamas. She was towel drying her hair as she looks at him. "Yes?" She asked him softly. She wondered what he wanted from her after he finished putting his room to his way of oragonization. "Are you hungry? I can make something to eat." She suggested and wondered if that was it.

"I just wanted to see if you were up to get some pizza...I've got a few dollars on me. We can call this my way of saying thanks for welcoming me." He smiled, "or if you like, we can get something else. Up to you. You're already quite comfy, and I'm too tired to make either of us cook."

She let out a small laugh. "I lived with four men in my life under one roof. I was always up for the cooking. I can cook even if I'm tired. I'll cook something easy like pasta." She says to him softly as she tosses her hair towel in her room. She pulls her hair up into a ponytail with the rubber band from her wrist to tie it up. She looks at him and smiles. "I love to cook." She explains to him softly.

Lucian smiled. "Then at least let me take care of dessert." He set out some of the plates and flatware, figuring that he could at least take good care of his roommate. His heart fluttered a little bit as he watched her.

She smiles and starts moving around the kitchen like it was nothing. She already has it to her standard and knew where everything was at. She boiled the water in the pot and started chopping up some chicken for the pasta. "No, I got it. I love cooking. It's no problem. I want to be a chef." She explains to him softly.

"Alright," he said with a smile, "then I'll at least handle the dishes." He decided to at least try to help out by finishing up with setting the table. It had been a long day, but at least he was happy. She was a nice girl, and nice looking too.

"Umm, Maria? Would you like to watch a movie after this?"

She smiles at him. "I would love too." She says to him softly. "What kind of movie did you have in mind?" She asked him as she starts making the dessert as well as cooking dinner. She was making jello in two different cups for them. She put those in the freezer to get them nice and cold for after dinner. She went back to finishing up dinner.

Lucian smiled, taking one of the pot holders and one of the table guards for the hot pans. "We almost ready here Maria?"

(Sorry its short, been working some goofy hours lately and its kicking me to the curb.)

Back
Top Bottom