Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just a question...

Savvi

Super-Earth
Does anyone know what it's called when someone is willing to have sex with anything, like people, objects and such? There's a specific word I'm looking for and I can't remember what it's called.

I already did XD

Polyamory (from Greek πολυ [poly, meaning many or several] and Latin amor [love]) is the practice, desire, or acceptance of having more than one loving, intimate relationship at a time with the full knowledge and free consent of everyone involved.

Nymphomania is a sort of addiction to sex, or at least an acute desire to engage in it. Pansexual is someone who has absolutely no care for the gender or identity of their partner. I think there is a word for it though, it's right on the tip of my tongue.

Objectophilia is for when people want to have sex with inanimate objects, or form relationships with them.

I'm not sure if there's a name for boning anything that can move, or not move.

Hmm omniphile is a good term...omnisexual according to wiki is the same as pansexual, so omniphile

Nymphomania is the strong uncontrollable desire to constantly have sex with just about anyone. (Simply put) Polyamourous is simply Nymphomania but with the desire to do it with anyone and anything, people, animals, objects, and sometimes even plant life. I may have missed something, if I have go ahead and say something, but that's the basic way of it.

Nymphomania is a desire. Thing is many nymphoniacs retain their sexuality, kinks and preferences.Polyamory is linked to love also retaining sexuality, means you can feel love, desire, etc for more than one. Poly as in more than one, omni means all....

Kingschoolyou said:
Nymphomania is the strong uncontrollable desire to constantly have sex with just about anyone. (Simply put) Polyamourous is simply Nymphomania but with the desire to do it with anyone and anything, people, animals, objects, and sometimes even plant life. I may have missed something, if I have go ahead and say something, but that's the basic way of it.
Yeah, that's definitely not polyamorous.

Polyamory (from Greek πολυ [poly, meaning many or several] and Latin amor [love]) is the practice, desire, or acceptance of having more than one loving, intimate relationship at a time with the full knowledge and free consent of everyone involved.

It's not necessarily nymphomania, but it can be. Nymphomania is a sexual addiction, or a compulsion, but not necessarily connected to it.

But, I would consider having sex with animals, objects, and plants a separate thing than being in a polyamorous relationship.

Ah. Well I know Nymphomania by dictionary definition, as for the Polyamory I was trying to put something basic together from reading the other posts. I guess I was a little close, but it's cool. Hmmm, I wonder if there's ever been someone with a known case of Polyamory.

It's not a condition... it's a lifestyle choice.

I mean, it's like a girl having two boyfriends at once, and the boyfriends being bisexual and having a relationship with eachother too. Or they simply just share her willingly. It's not like a disease.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyamorous">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyamorous</a><!-- m -->

Oh I don't mean it like a disease, that was just the only way I could think to describe it at the moment lol. So if you put it that way, I know about two girls that are like that. They're not too pretty either I might add.

Kingschoolyou said:
Ah. Well I know Nymphomania by dictionary definition, as for the Polyamory I was trying to put something basic together from reading the other posts. I guess I was a little close, but it's cool. Hmmm, I wonder if there's ever been someone with a known case of Polyamory.
I know a hippy who is...that's about it

Braiddan said:
Kingschoolyou said:
I know a hippy who is...that's about it
I know two women who have confirmed stable polyamorous relationships. I'm familiar with several others that have not lasted. Humans being humans, true polyamory is difficult to pull off to everyone's satisfaction. But I do know people who have managed it.

It happens sometimes, though I suppose I'm not helping matters. ^^

Back
Top Bottom