Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Working on The Ranch ( Lan Moore x Selena )

Selena sighed, laying her head on his shoulder. "You know what your father said, we're not supposed to get...that...close.." She said, wondering different things. "Plus, you're worth more than any ranch-hand anyway!" She said with a laugh.

Lan kissed her neck softly, his hands moving up her legs, 'I don't care what he said, things aren't as easy as just saying something." He nibbled her enck and enjoy her feel, "Do you wish me to stop?"

Her eyes looked up at his softly, one hand raised up to run through the back of his hair. "No...of course not..but I don't want you to get in trouble with your father. He is one of the largest ranchers in this region!" She said, her face showing her guilty conscience. His hands were so warm upon her legs, and his kisses and nibbles were as sweet as honeysuckle.

Lan whispered softly, "it'll be our little secret." He sucked her neck more, his hand rubbing her inner thigh softly. He pulled her very close to him, his lips going close to hers.

They kissed a very sweet kiss, her eyes closing instinctively and her arms wrapping around the back of his neck. After the kiss had ended, she looked him straight in the eyes. "But..Lan..what if I don't want it to be just a secret?" She said, wondering if she should've said that or not. She bit her lip in nervousness. "I mean..I want to be in other aspects of your life, not just this one..and I don't want to be a secret!"

Lan's hand went to her chin, "well then I guess you could tell people if you want, but I'm not sure what will happen." His hand was close to her crotch, rubbing, 'What do you need to tell people?"

Selena couldn't explain herself. "It's just...complicated..but I don't want to think about that tonight." She said shaking her head, trying to smile. She moved one hand down to his chest; she could feel his heart beating.

Lan smiled as he looked into her eyes, his lips meeting hers in a soft kiss. He wasn't sure what to say or do, he just wanted the kiss.

Selena loved the feel of his warm lips upon hers, and her eyes closed. Her fingers moved around his upper arms and his shoulders, feeling the muscle he had gained from working on the farm. He smelled wonderful, something she couldn't explain.

Lan kissed her more, his hand moving down her back, softly feeling her wonderful figure. He moved his hand down further, moving over her ass and down her legs. His hands pulled her dress up a bit as his hands ran back up her legs, feeling her exposed skin.

Selena moaned softly, shuttering at the touch of his fingers on her sensitive skin. She felt the cool night air on her warm legs. Once their kiss had ended, she lay her head on his chest, her brunette hair catching the rays of moonlight.

Lan's hands pulled her dress way up, his hand rubbing at her inner thigh softly, his lips nibbling at her neck softly. He loved the feel of her so close, loving her neck more then any thing.

Selena smiled, loving how he nibbled at her neck. Her fingers moved slowly at the back of his neck. She moaned lightly at his touch on her legs, closing her eyes in enjoyment.

Lan curiosity finally got the better of him, his hand going up and rubbing her pussy softly, moving his dress more out of view as to see what kind of under wear she wore. He kissed her shoulder, smirking and enjoying the fun.

Selena moaned softly out of pleasure, from his touch and his lips. Her eyes stayed closed, and she leaned against him slightly, letting her head lay against his chest.

Lan smiled rubbing her more and more, his other hand moving up and rubbing her breast.

Selena could feel the faint heat starting to build up within her. Her breath began to speed up ever so slightly, and she opened her eyes tiredly. "Lan..can we lay down?" she replied, not wanting the pleasure to stop, but rather tired of standing there.

Lan smiled at her, "Yes of course you can. Go ahead and lay down love." Hissing her neck softly, thinking he'd have more fun when she laid down.

Selena looked at him with a tired smile, laying down on her back. Her arms laid comfortably over her stomach, a tired yet happy look in her eyes. "There are so many stars in the sky...wow.."

His hand petted her face , "You're the most beautiful thing out here." He then began kissing down her body, until her got between her legs. There he pulled her panties down a little, his tongue softly licking over her exposed sex.

"Aww..you're just saying that." Selena replied in a soft tone, almost a whisper. She closed her eyes, loving the feel of his kisses. Hey cheecks turned rosey as he approached her sex, biting her lip habitually.

Lan licked at her clit, his finger softly rubbing near her entrance, touching near the entrance, almost going in. His tongue flicked at her clit, enjoying the reaction she gave him as he smiled up at her.

Selena's hands gripped at the ground as he teased her with his tongue. "Lan..please...stop!" She replied, as if she was being tortured by tickling. She in fact loved the sensations that were coming from his teasing, making her body shiver in the night air.

Lan didn't stop, licking her more, his hand moving and rubbing up her breast. He sucked softly on her clit, she tasted good.

Selena's breath began to quicken as he moved to such a sensitive area on her body. Well he's a mighty fine listener.. Selena thought, sarcastically. She couldn't help but smile, as she was enjoying herself, and she was pretty sure he was as well.

Back
Top Bottom