Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bloodkiss/Russian Vodka

"And that is a sin that you can never be entirely rid of. But don't let it drag you down. Over time, it will start to eat everything that you once were, and you will become an empty, bloodthirsty shell." She stared into the fire, her expression stoic.

"Please help me with that." Damian told her, watching her again. "I do not wish to harm those that are pure and innocent. I know they are the most tastyful but my conscience can not take it." He told her, his voice staying as a whisper as he knew that what he said was true.

"You don't have to completely drain a host of their blood. Finding a willing host and taking a little bit at a time is much safer. And you don't always have to drink from a human. Sharing blood with another vampire is alright, once in a while. Usually it is avoided unless it is an emergency, but to teach you to take only what you need, and to fight the lust, it might be necessary."

"I understand." He replied, watching her as his mind seemed to digest what she had just told him, the only thing that seemed unreal to him was that he could share blood with another vampire, not really understanding that part. But he accepted it soon, casting away some of the foolish child stories that he had actually believed a bit in.

Ariya stood. "Unless you have any more questions, we should both be off to our beds. I will come get you in the morning, and we can begin teaching you the skills that you need and clearing up any myths and misconceptions you might have."

"Yes, Miss." Ian stood up just before her, listening to her before bowing in front of her. "Sleep well." He told her in a gentle and calm tone before he left her bedroom, feeling the thirst for blood almost overwhelm him, but he fought it back as he knew that there were no one around in the corridors at this time of the night.

Ariya watched him leave, knowing the danger in letting him do so. But hopefully the boy had enough sense, and enough willpower, not to slaughter any of her servants.

Back
Top Bottom