Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mercy For The Condemned (Houdini x Anjeru)

Thomas was still a slight bit wet underneath his clothes, but time was especially of the essence now. With his shirt still half-on, he scurried over to Audrey, and took the edges of the binding, tying them tight around her endowments as he'd done before. This second time, however, he was a little more liberal with his touch, not afraid to brush his hands across her flesh a little, knowing it would do less to make her uncomfortable than before. After all, his seed was inside her, as she said, so what was a little touch compared to that? There was just something about knowing his seed was inside her that made him want to keep holding her in a way. Ideally, they would have slept the night together after intimacy, but that obviously wasn't an option now. "There you are, majesty," he said proudly once she was bound tight again. "You look quite the young lad once more," he told her. "Although, I'm glad I've found out firsthand now, that you're quite the opposite."

Once he'd finished with his own shirt, he headed over to the 'borrowed' horse, and untying it, walked it over to Audrey's post, motioning for her to allow him to boost her up on its back again. "Maybe today I'll show you how to ride the horse bareback," he offered, folding his hands as a stirrup for his pretty companion, as he'd done before.

((I'm so sorry!!))

Audrey found that her earlier point helped put herself at ease with allowing Thomas to touch her(though he'd likely touch her regardless). He already held over her an intimacy that, until this day, only the King had the privledge of obtaining. With this, however, Thomas also commited one of the highest levels of treason by laying with her. If they were to be tracked and taken as prisoners back to her husband, there would be no doubt in her mind that the two would be put to death, if not tortured for their level of treason against the crown. The Queen finished dressing herself by sliding the lad's shirt over her head as she tried her best not to dwell upon such dismal thoughts.

When he offered to teach her to ride the horse bareback, she was surprised and for a moment, that surprise showed on her features by the sudden lift of her slender brows. "You are no longer worried I may attempt to escape?" she asked him curiously. At this current moment, she really didn't have any plans to escape, but was surprised that he would think that as well. She used the horse's neck as a hold as she put her boot into his 'stirrup', allowing him to help her swing up onto the horse's back.

((It's quite alright. ^^))

Thomas leapt up onto the horse once the lady was secured, and sitting square in front of her, took a hold of the reins. Was he afraid of her escaping? He wasn't sure. He'd made her feel somewhat dependant on him by now, that much he knew. But somehow he suspected that she'd still bolt if she were to be presented with the right opportunity. "I suppose that's still a concern, dear," he answered honestly, slapping at the rear quarters of the mare to get her moving a little faster. Soon, the verdant countryside was whizzing by, and Thomas had to turn his head to the side and raise his voice loudly just to be heard by the fiery-haired Queen.

"But what is life for, if not to try new things, and experiment?" he explained, feeling her hands grip at his waist and stomach. "Right now, you're the only person I know. And if I don't teach you what I know, and learn what I can from you, all that will remain is to run away and... perhaps to copulate," he speculated. "And while one of those may be enjoyable," he yelled with a chuckle, "I doubt it would be very fullfilling in the long run." After a while of riding, the horse was still flying, along a desolate path of fine stone, carrying them farther and farther from Audrey's former tower of doom. "I suppose what I'm saying, is that I'll have to trust you a bit. So why not start now? Would you like to stop and exchange places?" he suggested.

Audrey listened to his words and knew them to be the truth. There wasn't much the two of them could do on the run like this. And though his suggestion hinted at spending what time there was copulating, she wasn't sure about that. She knew she owed Thomas for saving her life, and even for showing her that sex wasn't about pain and a man's dominance like she had orginally concluded. As far as the Queen was considered though, she had repaid her debt to her ex-executioner. She wasn't about to tell him that, however. He had not said how long he intended to keep her, so it was best to keep this sort of imformation to herself.

"Ah...yes, I would like to stop and switch," she said back to him, raising her voice so that he could hear her over the wind. Though she had held onto his strong waist with her small hands, her back had begun to ache and she wanted to lean back though she knew she could not. If she were to ride in front, she could at least lean back against his strong torso and give her aching back just a hint of relief. The afterglow of what they'd done on the shore had begun to fade as well and she found that her mood had gone a tad south. She just wished she could go back to her life as a princess. All this wasn't worth being a Queen, if she really was a queen anymore. In reality, she was queen in name only. She had no throne, no kingdom, no king. And here she was, on the run to keep her from losing her head(quite literally), before her subjects. "If you don't mind, that is," she added a moment later, shaking off the thoughts again. No need to be so pessimistic. There may be hope yet, she reminded herself.

Thomas pulled up on the reins when they seemed to be in a flat, secure place. The fleeing business had become a bit wearisome, and he hoped that it would end soon enough. However, seeing that it was still necessary to get to a more secure location, a little change up in the riding accommodations would serve to break up the monotony, so he was glad she agreed. He hopped off the mare once it had slowed to a halt, and then leaped right back up behind Audrey. "Slide up a little," he prodded her, leaning up against her lithe body, his nose almost in her clean, fiery hair.

"You can get to know your horse better riding with no saddle," he explained once she moved up. Thomas then picked up the reins and placed them into her hands, before taking his turn at grasping her waist for stability. "As you've seen riding behind me, you can feel all her muscles working as she rides." He patted the horse's side softly, leaned his head forward next to hers, and took a deep breath. "Let go of the reins a little so she trots. Keep your legs down all the way, and if you start to lose balance, just grab a handful of her mane," he explained gently. "After all, I'm holding onto you now. So, if you lose balance, we're in trouble," he reminded her with a chuckle.

Audrey was a little grateful when he swung up behind her, switching their places on the horse's back. She was a little unsure at first as he handed her the reigns, but did as he said when he said. Like he had insinuated, the last thing she needed to do was lose her balance. That would likely end up in the both of them taking a tumble - no pun intended - though, a quite different tumble than their previous one that now lay in their past, on the riverside. How drastically her life had changed and how quickly. Never, in the days prior to her marriage to the king, would she have imagined this outcome: on the run with man who had been set to lop off her head.

The Queen had ridden horses before, just not bare back, so it took her a bit of time to adjust to the change. Her balance faltered at times, but she was quick to fix it, keeping herself and Thomas on top of the mare. "This isn't so bad," she admitted once she began to get the hang of it. Somehow, too, Thomas' warm body pressing against her's and his hands on her hips were a strange comfort. She wondered when she had stopped despising him, or if she truly had in the first place. A soft frown turned her lips down and she quickly banished the thought. If she truly wanted her freedom, she couldn't afford to become attached.

(So sorry...I couldn't seem to find my muse all week and I didn't want to post craptastic posts. Forgive me.)

Thomas allowed her to ride for the rest of the afternoon, since she seemed to be catching on, and didn't seem to mind it much at all. He rested his chin on her shoulder from time to time, and constantly kept his grasp on her dainty hips, his body pressed up against hers, keeping the watch straight ahead. His body was a little stiff, but it was comforting to have Audrey in his sights the whole time. "You're more able at this than I would have imagined, Audrey," he answered her with a chuckle, the wind blowing both their hair back as they galloped along. It would have been a strange sight; what appeared to be a young boy riding the horse, yet with flowing fire-colored hair, with a large man on the back. Yet, nary a soul saw it, as the roads were ever desolate.

As the day wore on, Thomas saw little use in riding until they were exhausted again. So, as dusk began to approach, he started to think of their options for the coming night. "I'd say we be on the lookout for an empty barn we could steal into for the night. I smell rain coming." He took a deep breath and a glance up toward the sky, imagining it to appear a little gloomy. "Unless you think we might try our luck at imposing on a farm family's hospitality, and pray you're not recognized.”

Beaming inwardly, just a tad, at his admitted words of praise of how she was handling the mare better than he would have thought. Audrey didn't say anything in return however, nor did her expression falter, as they continued to ride forth. The weather seemed to be turning dismal, the sky darkening by clouds rather than the setting of the sun. When she breathed in deep, she swore she could smell the fresh crisp of rain on the grass. "Shelter would be a wise course, I believe," Audrey returned the thought though she spent a moment longer contemplating. Granted, they were a good distance from the castle by now but she was the Queen of England. Her face was known very well and, with her escape, she had a distinct feeling that her subjects were more on alert for her presence. Her being alive threatened the King's status and his plans to remarry; no one in their right mind opposed the King and lived. Well, besides Thomas and herself. Thus far.

"I think a barn may end up being our better option. My husband, I have no doubt, has spread word to my subjects that if they harbor my person, they are to inform him immediately to avoid harsh punishment. No one would risk their lively hood, not for a single woman - Queen or not. Well, besides you," she said softly. Once again reminding her what he had risked in saving her, and all for the prize of owning the Queen. For possessing only that which the most powerful man in all of England has possessed. She supposed that, in itself, must be a rush. "At least, that is what I think," she added a moment later. Granted, she was used to having a say - at times - but Thomas was still the one taking her away, not the other way around.

Before long, Thomas has spotted a barn in the distance, and directed Audrey toward it. He still felt like the leader, but Audrey was in charge in a sense for now, leading the horse. As it approached, he felt the first drop of precipitation fall onto his brow, and looked up to the sky in time to feel another few drops pelt his face. "I don't doubt that you're correct, Audrey," he answered her. "The King won't rest until he finds you, alive or dead." When the pulled up near the barn, he glanced around, and seeing no one, he dismounted, holding out his arm to Audrey.

He knew it to be the truth that it was best to rest somewhere discreet for the evening. The reality was starting to sink in that they ultimately had nowhere to go, and nowhere in their homeland where their safety was assured. The novelty was starting to wear off, having the Queen of England at his disposal. He still found her company interesting, but it just didn’t seem as well thought out and infallible of a plan as it had before. “I suppose it would be wise to slip in before we’re drenched, Audrey,” he laughed, starting to get wet as the drops got bigger.

The King was a man with power and had an ego, like any king, and she had no doubt his ego lay bruised at his feet because of Thomas and herself. He may grow weary of chasing her down, if they kept at it long enough, but she figured Thomas would eventually grow weary of her as well once the weight of their reality sunk in completely. Thomas dismounted and he held his arm out to her. She found her eyes wandering to his face and she stared intently at him for a single moment, the reigns still in her. "I can't let you risk your life for me, I'm sorry," she said quietly - almost in a whisper. She yanked the reigns and the mare turned sharply its hard sharply to the left, before bolting as she knocked her foot against its side. She knew, or thought, she heard Thomas cursing behind her but it was too late to stop now and so she desperately clung to the horse as it took off towards the nearby woodline.

The day had been taxing and so she wasn't able to ride forth for very long, and neither was the mare. A little ways into the wooded area, she had to stop, though she knew she couldn't stop long. She saw that the main road wasn't too very far from here, so she hopped down off the mare - stumbling some as she went. Taking the reigns, she jogged as best as she could towards the road and eventually, began to follow it. Not entirely sure whether or not Thomas was going to follow her, she couldn't take any chances and so kept up as best she could. It was growing dangerously dark now and she couldn't help but grow a little anxious; she'd never been out on her own. "Blessed be it...what the hell was I thinking," she muttered.

There were two people coming up in front of her, rummaging around in a cart, picking through things. Two tall, somewhat stocky, men from what she could see. She did her best to walk around them, but one of them, the one of thinner build, looked up at the sound of her horse's hoofbeats. "Where ya headed, lad?" he questioned her. She shook her head - ultimately causing her long strands of hair to come loose - and simply tried to beeline around him. "Oho! You're not a lad! Come here, lady," the heavier one exclaimed. Audrey shook her head and tried to move around, though the two men had jumped down and were effectively blocking her way now. "Please, move," she said solidly, her pulse rapidly pulsing in her chest. Inside, screaming that she should have stayed with Thomas.

Thomas swore profusely when Audrey suddenly took off. He would have expected it initially, but now had thought there was more of a mutual trust between the two of them. But obviously, he was wrong. He cursed himself for being so careless, and cursed Audrey for being false to her word. He ran after her for a couple minutes, until he realized it would be futile to chase her on foot. He slowed to a walk, and with a sigh, set on and continued in the direction that she'd galloped away in.

The two vagrants, meanwhile, where quite delighted to have fortuitously stumbled upon a pretty redheaded lady, when she'd appeared to be a lad initially. "Where ye off to in such a hurry?" the heftier one growled with a snicker, forcibly taking a hold of her thin wrist. "I don't supposed ye're lodging around here for the eve?" His slightly less hefty friend squinted at Audrey as the twilight glare accented her feminine features. "She mus' be havin' a reason for dressin' like a lad," he conjectured as his partner held the struggling girl firmly in place. "Ye look mighty familiar, me lady," he continued, smiling and revealing a dirty mouth full of missing teeth. "Does we know ye from somewhere?" he continued, staring at the redhead and expecting a response.

Audrey's heart was thumping wildly within her breast as the fear began to spread throughout her body. Why hadn't she done what she said and stayed with her would be saviour? Thomas seemed the lesser of two evils now that faced the two men eyeing her like a well placed jewel among their normal filth. The words made her panic - almost - but ever the queen, cool and steady, Audrey managed to keep the panic at bay. She did what she could to keep her small form from trembling and from trying to beat at the man to get him to let go of her.

"Nay, you do not know of me. I am but a simple lord's daughter..." she explained as rationally as she could, hoping the would believe her. "There was an accident and I was the only one able to be sent for help." She tugged her wrist to try and pull it free from the man's hand. "Please, I must hurry. Let me pass," she implored.

The larger vagrant refused to budge, only digging his filthy nails deeper into Audrey’s wrist to stop her from flight. “A simple lord’s daughter, eh?” he challenged her, turning her hand over roughly. “Look ‘ere, Dennis,” he taunted. “These look like the hands of a simple girl?” he asked rhetorically. “Eye look like they’ve ne’er touch a harsh thing in their life,” he went on. “So soft an’ smooth.” ‘Dennis’, the one with the missing teeth just nodded in agreement. He had no intention of letting this precious thing escape their grasp. “I think she ought to come along with us for safekeepin’,” he suggested, lewdly pinching at her hip and pressing his body up against hers. “She’s up to no good, dressed like a lad. Maybe we ought to make sure she’s a wench after all,” he taunted, sliding his hand along the thigh of her trousers, continuing to ogle her mightily.

Thomas, meanwhile, was continuing to track her on foot, cursing still as he muddled his way through the thick brush, following the swath of a path cut by the mare as Audrey rode it. He was starting to think she was only getting farther and farther away even as he tracked her, and she’d escaped his grasp for good.

Audrey shuddered within the man's grasp as he turned her hand over, against her will, to examine her delicate hands. He was right - never had she really had the harsh tasks as the other occupants of the English kingdom, so there was no callouses or scars to show her story to be true. She swallowed hard and shook her head roughly. Crying out as his hand gripped and groped at her thigh. "Stop! Stop it! Let me go!" she cried, wrenching her hand desperately to try and free it. Kicking her legs out to possibly gain leverage to knock him off of her, at least enough for her to return to the backside of her mare.

The horse actually became startled from the commotion and jostled free from her other hand, in which held the reigns. She reared up and then slammed back down knocking Audrey and the man back a little before it bolted back the way she came, towards where she had she thought she should have escaped from(though now she couldn't help but wish she could get back, to go back and never pick this option and stayed where she'd promised she would). "Thomas! I'm sorry! Please!" she screamed out his name as loud as she could, knowing the highway robbers would strike her, yet prayed it would get to his ears somehow. "Help me!"

Thomas couldn't hear Audrey of course, although unbeknownst to her, he was drawing ever closer on foot. The thug who'd been grabbing and holding Audrey lost grip on her hand for a moment when she violently wrenched it away, but then quickly grasped her shoulder before she could flee, just as the horse got spooked and took off. "Quiet, you," he demanded, trying to force a filthy hand over her mouth, but in vain.

"Yer comin' with us," the other man insisted, helping his partner subdue the struggling Audrey, and trying to drag her away towards their ramshackle dump they called an inhabitance. When he saw how difficult it would prove to be, her feet digging into the soil, he decided to try a different approach. "Ah, why don't we have at 'er right here," he suggested. "Won't be no one comin' by at this hour." The heftier ruffian nodded in agreeement. "Aye, you're right," he confirmed. With that, he tossed Audrey onto the ground with as much force as he could muster, and leapt on top of the screaming girl, working to remove her trousers by force.

When they said they were going to haul her off, Audrey grunted and dug her heels into the ground, making the men drag her. Squirming and yanking, anything to cause them to falter in their attempt to kidnap her. It wasn't long before the two men realized they weren't going to get her to come with them, so they changed their tactics. Audrey winced as pain resided in her back as the heavier attacker tossed her as hard as he could to the ground. She reeled for a moment, before she felt hands at her trousers, panic weedling in.

"No! No! Let me go this instant!" she snapped out. Smacking her hands against the man's face when she could and kicking at his shins, whatever she could reach, she tried to harm to at least get a moment to act. Wiggling and squirming so that they couldn't get a good handle on her. The queen in her stubbornly tried to keep the tears behind her eyes, but the woman in her was frightened enough that they soon spilled onto her pale, angrilly flushed cheeks. "Let me go!"

Audrey was brave, but not exactly expert in combat. So, the first attacker winced when she kicked his shins and reared back when his face was slapped, but kept on after her. Despite her most valiant attempts at escape, it seemed assured that she would be subdued. The smaller man helped drag her violently over to the side of the path, in the grass, on the slight chance that anyone rode by. "We'll let ye go all right," he sneered. "After we work ye over a bit," he taunted, giving up on the britches for the time being and tearing up at her shirt, baring her pale, smooth stomach.

"Take down those trousers," the heftier one ordered, giving her a kick in the side for her insolence. His friend, not wanting to miss out on the action, pushed her hands away from her chest roughly, trying to neutralize her defenses, and then lifted her shirt more, almost exposing her bindings. Thomas, meanwhile, was getting close enough to hear the ruckus, and broke into a full sprint, knowing full well, it wasn't anything pleasant occurring. Even though he wasn't exactly honorable in his own actions, something inside him wanted to stop anything terrible from happening to Audrey.

Her clothes weren't giving her much protection and, as the scuffle continued forth, she was loosing the energy she desperately needed to help keep them at bay, at least temporarily. The cool air touched her skin as one of them tore open her shirt; she screamed along with the wrenching sound. Her hands went to push hard at the man, her desperation giving her strength, but she didn't make contact as his foot contacted sharply with her ribs. She cried out, tears pouring down her cheeks now.

Even as pain was starting to make way through her limbs and side now, she wasn't about to give up. It wasn't in her, as a woman, or in her pride, to do so. "Stop! Just stop! Let me go!" she screamed, desperately pulling and pushing at hands grasping at her. Her body shaking violently as sobs became hard knots in her chest, still kicking her legs out when she could manage. Her nails were well taken care of(save the last few days), and she used them to try and claw at her attackers, becoming very desperate. Squirming and trying to get out of reach. "Thomas!" she screamed his name in a last ditch attempt to stay off what was occuring, hoping beyond hoping that he had followed after her, knowing there wasn't anything else she could do.

Even as Audrey cried out, her attacker delivered another kick to the ribs to immobilize her, and having done so, reached down and tore her shirt open the rest of the way. "Ah, look at 'ese bindings," he laughed to his friend. "An' I was thinkin' she jus' didn't have nothin' there for teats. Let's see what bounteous provisions spill out 'ere," he taunted, beginning to tug at her securely bound chest, even as she kicked and clawed and flailed. The other one, in an effort to counter her resistance, took her securely by both ankles and did his best to hold her still while his accomplice undressed the humbled queen.

Thomas had drawn close enough by this time so he could discern not only a scuffle, but the words being spoken, and made out even more clearly his name being called out by the queen in desperation. Reaching into his boot, he drew a short-handled dagger and had it at the ready as he burst from the trees onto the dirt bath, desperately trying to catch his breath as the two ruffians turned their attention away from Audrey and toward this unexpected interloper. "Don't despair, Audrey! All will be well," Thomas called out, holding the dagger out defensively at chest level, sizing up the best way to take on these two ragged looking men. Glancing down, he saw that she was not completely disrobed yet, and was glad for that at least.

When Audrey first saw Thomas and heard his voice, she was sure she was hallucinating. Had drawn up his vision in her desperate cries for help; though, as her attackers turned toward him, she knew it wasn't a false image. It was Thomas. He had come after her this far, and, even though she'd went back on her word, he was willing to rescue her from such a dismal fate. While he had the two ruffians distracted, she tried to steady her somewhat panicked state of mind to rally herself.

She kicked out her leg and hit the skinnier of the two in the legs, hopefully to stumble him and give Thomas an opening. Even with the shoes, the jolt spread up her leg and she winced; a queen wouldn't normally be used to such situations, and Audrey wasn't much of an exception. She was determined to do what she could, despite that and her size and stature compared to the men's. Audrey shoved her balled hands at the other one, not paying much attention to her attire(so long as her private parts were covered). She did her best to give Thomas whatever advantages she could manage.

(Sorry it took so long. Hospital/sick lately. -_- sorry.)

Back
Top Bottom