Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[nightsorceress] Forgotten Immortal love [Kratos]

Lily arched her back against him. Her tonuge meet his and danced with his. Loving the feeling her was stirring in her body. She pulled away panting heavily from the fircness in there kiss. her eyes locked on his. "Seth i want to be yours forever." she whispered to him. She would have proposed marriage if she wasn't so shy, she would never be as bold as to ask him.

Such words were exactly what his ears wanted to hear, now he had no fear of what might happen if pleasure occurred between them. Instead it had made him want to continue more and those words that she had said, well they were the ones that would create a bond between them so strong, that death itself would not separate. He said it quietly but made sure she heard "you can..." He then kissed her quite passionately, loving having the two so close, although he would not turn her straight away, no enjoyment was on the cards at this moment.

Lily kissed him once again. She thought about forever with him. She wished there was away for them to be together always until the end of time, but she knew one day they would grow old and sick and die. She couldn't image him dying first and leaving her all alone. It was to much to bare. She did her best to try and push those thoughts from her mind. she had him now, and thats what truly matter.

Seth wished he could find the words to tell Lily what he was, but instead decided not to worry about that slowly breaking the kiss, his lips trailing to her neck suckling as his hands started to explore a little distracting themselves with her perfect curves. Part of him knew today would be finally the day she found out what he was, but it was also the day there love was going to be truly created for ever. The first time where he would let into both lusts as she had managed to bring him to such a state. He nipped at her neck before suckling again ."Mmm i want to go all the way, make us together. . Forever."

Lily whimpered when he pulled his lips away from hers, wanting to kiss him more. When his touched the heated flesh of her neck he stopped her whimpering and she moaned softly. Every time he kissed her neck it lit a fire inside her. there was just something about the way he kissed her there different then anything else. She felt his hands over the thin shirt she had stolen from him earlier. "Seth i want the same thing, I love you, i want to be yours forever."

He was going to make both of their wishes true because of that remark made by Lily. He slid a hand underneath the shirt and then traced up her stomach to one of her breasts as he started to massage it with his hand. The warm feeling of her flesh against his cold skin such a nice feeling as he licked up her neck before finding his way back to her lips. "i love you Lily. . More and more everyday.". Seth wanted to bring her pleasure and finish the bond between them by the two having sex. The only thing that had held him back before was. Well he knew if he felt pleasure it would make him brave the blood of the nearest person more so then normal.

Lily shivered when she felt his cold touch on her heated skin. His touch on her stomach felt nice, gentle even though his hand was cold but it didn't seem to trouble her. She gasped he touched her breast. It was the first time any man has ever touched her there. Her nipple grew hard underneath his touch partly from the cold, but most from arousal. "promise to never leave me Seth, i don't think my heart would ever bare you not being by myside"

He kept his touches on her breast gentle, as his hand continued to massage feeling the reaction her nipples had shown from his actions of which upon hearing what she said he spoke in a soft tone in response. "You are everything to me Lily.. which is why,.. I want us to be together forever... I for a while there did not think I would find love again.. until you came into my life.. made it have some point.." his hand continued to massage lightly as he slipped his lips onto hers a deep passionate kiss beginning.

Lily kissed hard, her hand running over his body fingers knotted into his hair. Lily broke the kiss needing to catch her breath a moment "Oh my love i wish there was a way we could together forever" she couldn't believe that he had just stated he wanted them together forever she knew what they were both feeling was more than lust. Its love and she never wanted that feeling to fade.

Seth grinds his hips up against her not completely ready to make the final move between the two of them by making her not a virgin anymore. Instead for now he just wanted her to experience some pleasure his hand continued to massage her breast, his hips grinding up against her again without actually pushing his member inside of her pussy. Her blood seemed to be pumping a little faster, and he could feel it as he massaged her breast but he tried to resist it's pulse, the lust starting to become to much for him.

(next post is the bite)

He was working Lily's unexperienced body into a frenzy. Her womanhood grew warmer as he rubbed himself against her. Sometimes she was gasped at the shock of sheer pleasure. Her blood began to race. her body seem to warm more. She wanted it was clear she wanted him.

Back
Top Bottom