Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[nightsorceress] Forgotten Immortal love [Kratos]

As lily undressed she felt his eyes scan over her. But she was not embarrassed in fact she kinda liked the idea that the man she loved could see her skin, not knowing though that he had seen more of than she knew. She laid her head back down and snuggled into him. He she felt his cold skin against her some parts of her body "we need to build you fireplaces in every room, your always so cold seth" she teased a little

A small laugh escaped the vampire before he decided to speak "I naturally have cold blood.. or so that's what the doctors said,.. so it is impossible to warm up my skin.. unfortunately.." he lent against her a little before speaking once more "I wish their was something I could do about it sometimes.. But I am sure you are nice and comfortable.. and that is all that matters to me at this moment.. Lily"

Lily laughed a little and then smiled softly "i am very comfortable" She moved closer to him and kissed his neck her lips could easily feel the cold. She bit his neck a little before pulling away leaning her forehead against his. "i wish there was something i could do to warm you." She spoke softly to him.

Seth was glad that was the case, a small sensual shiver sliding down his spine as he felt her warm lips against his neck. He could feel the slight surge of warm blood inside her, and although after feeding he always felt a little warm for a moment, he was not ready to bite her.. Seth wanted her to enjoy the time she had as a human left.. before even her perfect skin would go cold.. but it would stay perfect.. and time would not flaw it. As long as she fed anyhow, "Just having you nice and close,.. I can at least feel your warmth."

Lily smiled and bruied her head in his neck. every once in while kissing and nibbling his neck. Her breath was warm against his cold skin. She was so in love with this man that she could not imagine her life without him

Compared to his cold skin, her warm breath was rather nice.. And although the feeling of her sometimes lightly nipping and nibbling on his neck felt nice... it only reminded Seth of when he did such a thing to his food, his fangs would slide into the selected area and start to drink from the main vain of which when in blood lust.. he could see as the blood surged through it.. the pulse of such a thing almost slightly entrancing. "I think... if I were to ever be without you,.. my life would be a hell.."

Lily moved her head to look right into his eyes "i know my life would be hell with out you" She bit her lip hard as for a moment she though what he life could be like with some man she didn't love. it still angered her what he father did. She bit down on her lip and drew some blood. But soon she realized that everything was ok, that she was with Seth and not with someone else.

Seeing her lip bleeding a fight began within, vampires upon seeing blood would not be able to help themselves but feed, and now he had to fight such feelings.. to try and make sure that he did not bite her.. just yet anyhow. Instead he worked out he had to distract himself, and so in doing so his left hand started to lightly massage her. "You have to be more careful.. you bit your lip just a little to hard.." he whipped it with his finger holding the finger their for a moment before feeling the blood clot his other hand continued to massage before he could not help himself.. he licked his finger tasting the blood, before he kissed her tasting the blood on her lips before fighting himself again.

Lily sighed softly as he began to message her. She though how wonderful he was being for rubbing her. But she didn't know his dark secret. "i didn't know i bit it that hard" she was going to wipe the blood away when he put his finger there, then his lips were on her. As she kissed him it little pressure on her lip causing a few more drops of blood to run.

The taste of her blood to say the least was amazing, to the point it was taking most of his effort not to pull away from the kiss and bite her neck. He could imagine the pulse of her blood before feeling it being pulsed into him... No i must stay strong.. Fight temptation.. Seth is better then this.. do this for her,.. In his mind he considered Seth the side of him that pretended to be human.. although both sides of him was called Seth,.. sometimes he just referred to one as the vampire.. the other as Seth.. and the reasons,.. well like I said.. he just does. Seth managed to stay strong enough to fight temptation but the taste of her blood was enough to satisfy him for now. The fact he had at least tasted what he was to have eventually.. the blood of the lover.. the one that vampires always craved more then anything. Slowly he broke the kiss before looking into her eyes "Don't you think it's odd that I have such cold skin.. and dark red eyes?" He said it quietly asking her

Lily kissed him back with no idea of the struggle was going through. She kissed him back deeply enjoying the moment. He was the one to teach her how to kiss, and every time they kissed lily couldn't help think about. She hope he would also be the first and the only one to make love to her. Lily pulled back as he broke the kiss. the blood bead on her lip "no, i don't think its odd, it makes you, you. I love your eyes they seem to tell a story, and some day i hope to warm that cold skin of yours"

Lily was right about one thing that was for certain, one day she would make him feel warm.. at least for a little while,.. and his eyes right at this moment told many tales.. first of conflict.. greed, anger.. weakness.. want of death before finally, they met hers and that was when all of the rest seemed to vanish for a little before he spoke "Good answer.. and who knows, one day you might make my skin warm.. it is a possibility"

Lily smiled and kissed his cheek, then down to his jaw bone, further still to his neck was she kissed and nipped then to his lips giving him another drop of her blood. Lily slowly pulled away "why do you ask such a question?"

The next drop of blood made it even harder to resist, but he managed to do so, Seth was stronger then most vampires since usually even just seeing blood would be enough reason to sink in their fangs.. but he had tasted it even, and was managing to hold back.. just anyhow. "I was curious to what you would answer.. after all some have said it is weird before.. and so I wanted to know what you thought about it."

"i don't think you are weird in anyway. In fact i think you are prefect in every way, cold skin and all" Lily wrapped her arms around him holding him tight. Her fingers moved to wrapped themselves in his hair. then her head rested against the pillows once again, her tired eyes just watching him. "i don't know how to thank you enough for being in my life. i don't know what i would do with out you."

Although it was nice to actually hear that from Lily's mouth.. the truth was he was more then weird, a creature of the night.. a feeder of blood.. a vampire, he wondered if she ever noticed that he only arranged dates for night time.. or during the day he would visit, but would be dressed with more clothes then usually the temperature required. His excuse was it was an attempt to warm up his skin,.. it seemed to be a small running joke between the two lovers after that. Seth looked once more before almost repeating what she said back to her, this time it coming from him "I can say the same thing.. if it were not for you, .. Well I can't even fathom how my life would be like.. I remember before meeting you though.. It was dreadful.. so I am just glad that we are together.. and that is that."

"some how i don't believe you. I think you would have found a woman that was prettier and you would think she was the best thing ever." she pouts in a teasing way. She wanted to make him smile. Things were getting a little heavy. She wanted to lighten the mood not because she didn't like what they were talking about but because there has been enough unhappiness today.

He waited for her to stop speaking like she had a soft smile crossing him before softly Seth shook his head "I would want nothing more.. and nothing less then you Lily.. to me your my definition of perfect. Her comment at least had lightened the mood now as he began to relax a little once more. Softly he kissed her neck only gently knowing far to well that if he gave temptation the chance, his instincts would easily overrule the strength it took him just to manage not to want more of her blood then he had tasted. His vampire side of him was almost burning with the lust of wanting that blood, to feel it within him.. oh how badly it wanted the sweet taste and heat that it contained.. "Tomorrow lets just spend the day together.. although can we just stay within the house.. I would prefer that, I am not that much of an outdoors person.. unless we go star gazing or something like that"

Lily kissed him again when he said she was prefect. She blushed but she was happy. then she felt his mouth against her neck. She loved the feeling. it felt so right, like she needed him to kiss her there. She bent her neck to his mouth giving him more. She sighed when he pulled away. "we can do whatever you like, and i don't mind staying indoors. i am a home body anyway"

Lily did not know how badly he wanted to sink his fangs inside of the space that had been offered to him, the way her neck had reacted to his action.. it surprised him that he had managed to fight still, but now the temptation was over as he moved his lips away from such a location. "Lets just rest for now.. Tomorrow sure will be an interesting day.. This will be the first morning.. that I will be able to wake up next to the person I love.. Lily.."

Lily made herself more comfortable resting her face against his strong firm chest. "i know what you mean. I get to fall a sleep next to the best man in the world" she with a smile "i love you Seth." Lily yawned as she spoke becoming more tired as she rested against him.

Seth wished he could feel things like fatigue..or just a natural sleep once more.. the only time he almost slept was when he spent the night in the attic of the house, .. his coffin a bit different from the traditional. After all, even though it was cliche and more a Hollywood invention that vampires needed to sleep within them.. it was just more comfortable.. then a bed,.. which usually felt like rough stones but tonight felt like.. the soft bed it was meant to be. He would technically not sleep at all tonight his eyes would be wide open and he would probably spend half the night just gazing at Lily.. at least "And I love you Lily.. Enjoy your sleep.. I know I will" He then pretended to start feeling tired resting against her a little like she was resting against him, his arm sliding over her to hold the two close before he faked a soft yawn.

Sleep filled her eyes quickly as she fell into a deep sleep beside him. It was one of the most peaceful nights sleep she had had in a very long time. In her sleep her arm drape over him followed by her leg. She was hugging him close to her, it seemed like she might be holding him there so he couldn't leave, but in truth she just enjoyed there closeness.

Although Seth would not actually fall asleep mainly because it was impossible for him to do such a thing anyhow,.. he just laid where he was.. it was nice to have someone so close, of which he was strong enough not to take advantage of just for his vampire urges. At one stage he did plan to get up and go spend some time in the night, but feeling her partially wrap herself around him he stayed exactly where he was just resting.. for once the vampire felt comfortable,.. something rare but if only he could fall asleep on top of that.. It would make Seth feel more human and so he envied Lily.. he did not dream.. only rested in a state of blank mindedness that each second would tick by.. and take as long as it possibly could.

Lily slept through the night. Her breathing was slow and soft. Her face was so peaceful. She looked as though she was an angle fallen from heaven sleeping beside him. when the sun began to rise the next day began to stir. Her leg moved off of him followed by her arms. Her breathing was not as slow, and then finally her eyes opened. Her hand came up and whipped the sleep from her eyes and then she smiled "good morning"

Back
Top Bottom