Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[nightsorceress] Forgotten Immortal love [Kratos]

Kratos

Supernova
Some people are born unlike others and some others have their life changed.. Seth was once normal, once human.. at least his years up to late adolescence, but once during a dark night that changed.. it was about four days after his eighteenth birthday.. the last birthday he was to ever have, the night was simply lit by the gleaming stars, the moon shining bright. But the scenery seemed a little pale, a little gray and gloomy. That was from the perspective of him though… but it was night that would never be forgotten. It had possibly been almost ten years from that night. Maybe less, but still everything seemed like yesterday. Because it was the day he stopped living as a human, and a day that he became living with the night. Never aging.. unlike the stories, vampires could walk in the sun, but it was only at night.. that it was possible to feed, otherwise it would be to easy to get caught.. to much people would see.

Although being a vampire has it’s benefits.. one thing that could be said is it gets lonely,.. Well generally but that changed recently. Seth had met someone… whom although was just a standard mortal… he could not feel entranced when near her, and possibly in love. He could not bare to tell her what he was though afraid she would be scared away, so instead the dark brown haired male had to just keep what he was a secret, his blue gaze told nothing of what he was except when blood was involved.. where they would darken to a shade of red.. something only generally that would happen in the night so that people would not see it. Quite often these days he would go meet up with his girlfriend,.. and although it felt odd to call her such a thing,.. it felt even more odd to have imagined what her age would have been when he was actually born. Seth sighed slightly as he began walking to what he was now used to calling home, well his home away from his abandoned house.. their used to be family, but now it was just him.. they were the first to go the vampire who turned him… drank from them but they did not survive the transition. The age always generally determined the survival rate.. and Seth.. well he was turned at the right time..

His hand ran slowly through his hair, his fringe being moved from in front of his eyes. It was a naturally messy hairstyle that seemed to be popular.. to a degree and so he just went with it because of the easy maintenance, he liked to at least live like a human.. despite being different, having to feed on blood every day or two to keep strong.. he was getting better control now.. managing to only have to have a meal every two to three days, and he never took enough to kill the vampire.. A person only turns into a vampire.. if the vampire who is biting is careless enough to release a particular substance from their teeth upon biting.. and although not many knew how to control such a chemical.. he managed to not release it to this day.. making no accidental vampires... but instead wanted to only pick someone worthy of becoming a immortal to be by his side, so that he would not be lonely.. his girlfriend was perfect for such a thing in his opinion.. but so far he had managed not to bite or feed from her.. but he knew eventually it would happen.

Lily was a stunning beauty with deep purple eyes and long raven colored hair that fell to the small of her back just above her shapely bottom. Her skin was sun kissed from days spent outside. Her lips were a beautiful rosy color. Her breast were prefect everything a man would desire, and they did desire her. She was prefect in many men eye's but there was only one she wanted to give her heart to, Seth.

It was her 18th birthday and her father "present" for her nearly broke her heart. He stated that she would be married in only a months time to a man that she never had met. She ran from the only home she had ever known and straight towards seth's home. Tears streamed down lily's cheeks as she ran through the streets. Once she reached the door she pounded as hard as she could hoping he was home.

Seth was moving with haste towards her house, before noticing the scent of her blood was not there.. that probably meant that she was with friends.. or near his house instead, quickly he started to dash through the streets taking alleyways, before jumping up a wall and running rooftop to rooftop before catching the scent of the human of which he would deem perfect in every way.. Lily, without a sound he managed to get outside knowing she did not see him before entering his house through the back and walking to the front door with a slight look of shock on how hard she was banging at it.

Slowly he opened up the door looking at her before speaking "Is everything okay.. you don't look like something is not.. tell me everything..please.." it almost worried the vampire to see her in a state like she was now, it was not how he was used to seeing what he classified perfection.. usually she had a smile that would melt any guy.. and an attitude that fitted it perfectly.. but something was up and he was sure sooner then later everything would be heard.

Lily pounded on the door so hard her fist started to throb in pain, but she didn't care. As the seconds ticked by she got more worried that he wasn't home, and she feared going back to her father's house because if she did might not have been able to leave it again until her wedding.But suddenly the door swung open

Lily only looked at seth for a moment before she moved to hug him tight. Her face pressed again his chest. Her tears wetting his shirt. She held him so tight "my father wants me to marry someone i never met, i can't i won't" she said throw sobbs

The moment he felt Lily move to hug him tightly was the time his arms slid around her gently, it was more of a comforting embrace to try and hopefully make her feel just a little better. He could feel his shirt getting a little damp.. even wet from her tears before words that left her mouth.. made sense as to why she was in the state that she was now.

".. I see.. well then, why not stay here for a little.. at least until you think you can handle going back to your house.. before telling him how you feel.." he had a feeling Lily had tried this once already.. but Seth knew maybe if she was in a better state of emotions.. that would have been easier for her.

Lily was trembling in his embrace. "i can't go back" she said softly only holding him tighter "my father is a stubborn man what he says goes." Lily tried so hard to explained to him why she could not return to her house. her head slowly lifting from his chest her eyes looking up at him. They were filled with tears and sadness not a trace of happiness that usually filled them "please, please, don't make me go back, I love you Seth, i don't to marry someone else. Please let me stay forever with you."

The truth was that he did not really mean those words about going back.. but knew that he would hear a little more about the scenario at least. Gently a hand ran through her hair before the hand stopped about halfway down before sliding out of her hair lightly grasping around her again before speaking as his blue eyes looked down at her "You don't have to go back.. if that is what you want,.. then that is what you will get.. Lily," He lightly kissed the top of her head the height difference a little bit but not to bad like some couples. "I love you too.."

Lily had a soft smile on her lips when he said she could stay. She infact revealed that he was not going to make her "thank you, i know it is not the most proper thing for an unwed couple to be living together but i love you and i don't care what the world thinks." her arms wrapped around him tight her head once again resting on his chest. The world could see them since they were standing in his doorway, but that didn't seem to bother her either.

Although Seth had really mentioned it the thought had lingered on his mind a few times to ask Lily if she wanted to live with him.. but now that was going to actually happen, well it was a nice thing to hear... the words that left her mouth now a little more pleasing then the words that he had heard upon her entering. "I only care what you think.. and as long as you end up happy.. and that I can still love you, then that is all that really matters to me. I prefer to see those eyes gleaming with happiness.

Lily was happy that to hear that he wanted her to stay. Lily stood on her toes to kiss him, its a very loving kiss. She held the kiss for a moments before pulling away "as long as you are with me my eyes will always be filled with happiness" she looked up at him, her eyes were in fact growing happier, but there was still some sadness and now some sleepiness in them.

He slightly lent down a touch to make it easier for Lily to kiss him without have to go full tiptoes on him, a small smile crossing him after the rather affectionate kiss. "I would hope as much.. but if you ever feel sadness.. I am sure I can try to make you feel better" the vampire showed a small smile to what he would deem his lover before gently kissing her cheek. "Are you hungry?.. I can make you something warm if you want.."

"i am more tired than anything." what she needed most of all though just to remain in his arms, to know that she was not dreaming all this. She feared that she could wake up in her father house and moment.

(short sorry)

Seth knew more then ever what she really needed was to believe this was all real and that she was not at home dreaming.. stuck with a wedding she did not want. He just lightly held her before lightly and gently kissing her neck suckling the spot a touch before kissing upwards a little before speaking into Lily's ear "You can lay down if you want.. or we can stay like we are now, I have no issue with it"

(tis fine)

Her neck bent to his mouth. Lily pulse running underneath where he kissed. "how about if we lay down together, that way i get some rest and we can continue to enjoy each other." she looked up at him, she had a sweet innocent smile on her lips. Her arms still wrapped tight around him as she held onto him not ready to let him go just yet, needing him to be close to her.

Seth could feel her pulse in the place he had kissed and so did not linger to much longer in such a location, his fangs otherwise would probably come out and temptation would strike him. Hearing what Lily said a small smile crossed him before he slowly started to speak " I think that's a good idea you have Lily.. but we don't need to rush this.."

Lily looked at him her "no, i mean i didn't mean that, well um its not like....oh i just meant we can lay down together" Lily bite her lip, she didn't mean anything sexual, although she loved him and if he wanted to she would probably do whatever he wished.

Seth lightly smiled at Lily understanding exactly what she meant now although he was rather sure if he did ever ask anything from her.. the two loved each other enough that a request would become a reality. Even if she asked for something he would return the favor, but mainly he just liked to see her happy, and with a smile.. although the temptation was always there to bite into her neck, and taste the blood that partially drove him crazy, .. yet he would in the process turn her into what he is.. and for now that was not what he wanted " I understand.. come then, lets go lay down like you suggested."

Lily followed him into the house. She had never been to the bedroom with him so she did not know where he was going. Although most women waited until there wedding night to make love to a man lily would if he asked. At this point she didn't care about the rule of society. Infact if he never wanted to marry that was fine as long as she was his forever. But lily didn't know there love could last forever with just a simple bite from him

This was rather the first time he would be leading her to his.. well what would have been his room if he had not been a vampire. Nothing had really changed in his house and one could say he kept things prepared just so he had the appearance of being a normal human.. but eventually Lily would find out what he is.. and if he had his way, she would also become one.. so that the two could live together in a never ending life. Slowly he opened his old bedroom's door before Seth walked in his hand lightly holding hers "This is it.. it's not much but it's my room.., or should I say our room.. I think that suits it better.."

Lily entered the room after he opened the door. It was a nice room with plenty of space for the two of them. "its nice" she said with a smile as she walked over to the bed and sat down. it was comfortable, but it felt almost new like it hadn't been slept in much. Lily looked over to him "will you lay with me for a while" she asked softly

Something he had forgotten was the fact his bed did not really used but he was sure Lily would not really bring it up or mind that fact.. after all he could just spin a small friendly lie like he generally just falls asleep on the couch watching a movie or something like that. He smiled in return and although it was unnatural for him to lay in beds at such a time,.. for Lily he would do anything since after all.. the day of transformation would come sometime.. but until then she was allowed to live a normal life.. and he would act like.. at least someone living a normal life.

Lily took off her shoes, not wanting to dirty his bed. she laid down with her clothes still on, since she had no night clothes here and she was not sure what he would think if she just slept in her underclothes. she sighed softly as she snuggled down into the bed. she finally started to relax letting the days troubles fall away

Not that Lily knew but he did not mind how she slept, as long as she was comfortable was all that mattered to him. Instead he lightly smiled seeing her remove her shoes of which he did the same. It really had been a while since he laid down in this style of bed.. he slowly moved himself so then he was close to Lily before slowly Seth spoke "You can lay how ever you want.. wear what ever you want.. as long as your comfortable Lily.. that is all that matters"

Liyl bite her lip a moment thinking about his offer. SHe would be more comfortable without her dress on. She sat up slowly lifting the dress over head and tossing it aside. she was just wearing her slip now a she laid back down.

Seth decided to watch as she started to remove her dress, after all this was the first time.. that he had seen her almost so revealing for a while at least.. there had been a few other times, but she did not know he had seen at the time. After all the vampire was pretty much a master of sneaking around when it was dark.. and so his eyes had caught glimpses of his love before.. in revealing.. and a few times.. no clothes but he dared not to say anything. "Alright shall we get comfortable?" he decided to leave his clothes on how they were,.. just removing a jacket so he was in shorts and a normal shirt. The reason for this,.. is he knew his skin would be extremely cold if it was directly against the humans and so he wanted to make it easier for her to get comfortable without feeling frozen.

Back
Top Bottom