Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Certain Doom, Interrupted (Methos and Autumn)

The deep rumble in his throat was a forewarning that he had reached the end, his body ready to expel more of his thick seed into her slippery depths. The princess awaited it, reveled each time his carnal lust was too much to restrain the milky substance from entering her core. The dam broke, unleashing his healthy semen into her body. Heat flooded her, the warmth clinging to her already coated inner walls. Legs tightened their grip about his waist, not wanting to lose a drop of his dew. Lips cried out triumphantly as the capacity of her cavern was filled, inevitably allowing traces of his essence to seep down the fronts of his own thighs.

Once the deed was finished, the princess collapsed against the frame that was already supporting her full weight. The aftermath of the recent events in her life was weighing heavily upon her, both physically and mentally. And though she would love nothing more than to spend the remainder of the night exploring him in more primal ways, the combination of everything had succeeded in completely tiring the poor woman out. She was practically useless in his arms, barely clinging to him. Though, she did manage to shower his glistening face in countless tender kisses.

As he fell onto the bed with his princess cradled against him, he whispered an apology to her. Ambrosia's head was tucked beneath his chin, her arms' grip around his neck loosening so that her hands could slide over to rest on his muscled chest. One leg rested on the soft linens while the other was draped lazily across his groin. Her face lifted, rich eyes boring into his. "Apologize? Why, my sweet prince? You did not hurt me, but caused a storm of pleasure to rain down on me. Why should you apologize? I would never want you to restrain yourself. My body is yours to unleash all your power."

Though his hand was gentle on her back, his fingertips brushed against the spots made tender by the wall. She winced only once, but his lips to her forehead washed away any traces of pain. She was the epitome of satisfied, her features glowing even when her body protested anything except rest. "I can wear that drape of fabric once we make shore, but do you trust the countless men there not to attempt to ravage me?" She teased, lips puckering to kiss the tip of his nose. "Then I suppose a more modest garment is in order."

Eyes batted several times in an attempt to stay awake. Her gaze was fixated on his face, committing it fully to memory. "I don't want to fall asleep. What if this is all a dream? I don't want to risk that when I wake you won't really be here. I don't want to open my eyes only to find I'm still being sacrificed to a pair of beasts and all of this pleasure has been a wicked dream." She cringed, shaking her head back and forth.

Androkles felt pleasure flooding through his senses. That carnal want had built up to such fierce, pounding demand that his release had been rather forceful and terribly satisfying. His seed flowing into her in a steady gush until once more he coated her inner folds and dribbled out of her. But his fluids marked her and he was terribly satisfied with that.

He laughed softly as he lay down upon the bed and found his face peltered by a stream of kisses. He smiled rather lazily as he looked at her, his eyes shown as he did so and murmured “How am I so lucky?” Although it seemed a rhetorical question as he didn’t really care why he was so lucky – he was simply quite pleased that that was indeed the case. His arms curled about her, holding her to his strong form as he quietly regarded her.

As they lay there she seemed to query as to why he’d apologize. Although having seen the bruises he’d inflicted upon her body the instinct had been rather instant. He peered at those bruises with a measure of concern. Yet he’d nod slightly to her as she assured him that he didn’t hurt her and that she wished him to unleash his power upon her. His hand stroked along her side in a rather fond caress as he murmured “I simply don’t wish any harm to come to you. Not by any hand, let alone my own.” He assured her, although in fairness it hadn’t been his hands which caused any of the bruises!

Androkles grinned as he murmured “Oh you want me to get to show you off wearing that wisp of silk hmm?” He leaned in to her as his lips would brush against her cheek. “Let everyone see what a gorgeous woman I went and rescued – a woman fit not for a king but for a god.” He smiled to her as he remarked “Naturally with everyone man on the island leering at you, the whole war would be terribly distracted by my demanding they all form up in a line so I can duel all of them to protect your honour.” He’d grin “None of them would manage to attempt to ravage you – I’d strike them dead before they got close enough to try it.”

He sounded like he was joking, although there was a certain edge to his smile that seemed to relish the prospect of violently defending his territory. Although he added “But I think your brother would likely appreciate it if I got you something a bit more worthy of a princess before announcing your return and safety.” He chuckled softly “As your brother he might be almost as unhappy with half the island leering at you as I would be.”

Androkles smiled to her “If it’s a dream I’ve no want to wake from it either. I’ve slain minotaurs my men have burned enemy ships, and I’ve rescued a princess who is as Aphrodite made flesh.” He kissed her lips as he murmured “And I know I shall have her all to myself forever. What could be better than that?” His hand went to her hair as he murmured “You aren’t still trapped Ambrosia, I’m hear. Lay your head on my chest while you sleep. You’d feel my body there against you and my arm around you. I’ll keep you safe.” He promised rather soothingly. “Everything will be fine my love.”

There was absolutely no such thing as a perfect human being. Mortals were meant to be flawed as a proof from the gods they could not match the deities. Each person was designed to make mistakes; it was inevitable that a life habitually practiced those mistakes to learn from humility. It was a legend as old as the gods.

Yet, the Greek princess could find no flaws in the intricate design that formed the Prince of Thessaly- her Androkles. Physically chiseled from a mold of fleshy marble, his body was the epitome of flawlessness. He was an ambitious man, noble enough to rescue a strange woman from a sacrificial ritual. His skill for the carnal pleasures of life had already been proven, the clear liquid of her own honey evidence to that. He was an excellent speaker whose mouth whispered words of ultimate perfection. What truly made him symbolize that word, however, was the sincerity in which he spoke to her. She needed no convincing that he meant it when he wished her to escape any harm. There was remorse for the whelps of dark colors already forming on her back, though it was only his fault inadvertently. She truly believed that for so long as she served as his princess- for the remainder of her mortal life- she would find no true faults of his.

His lips were warm against her cheek, soft as they grazed the skin. They were a simple reminder of their coupling, a reminiscing of what had just passed between the pair. It encouraged her to explore the stillness of his body, to brush her fingertips over the hardened ridges of his muscles to the softer parts of his anatomy. The pads of her fingers were delicately soft as they began at his strong jawline, grazing down over his neck. They swept in a slow creep to the tenderness behind his ear, nails tickling at the zone. Dancing their way over his shoulders, they worked his broad chest. Ambrosia leaned up slightly as they slid beneath her to the trail of dark hair that pointed directly to his groin. Hips were touched as she intentionally swooped into the mess of coarse hair situated above his member. Though still coated in sweat and essence, her fingertips would not miss the opportunity to just smooth over the length.

Her hand stopped its journey at the further teasing regarding the fabric. It lifted to simply lay atop his chest, stretched out and relaxed. It did sound like playful banter, but there was a threat in his tone that was much louder than the blatant intent of his words. She doubted any man on the island would be safe if they so much as glanced at her in a wrongful manner. Androkles had claimed her as his own, and she knew him well enough already to understand he took pride in his territory. In both their minds, she belonged to him. Any mortal would be a fool to try to deprive him of what she had given to only him. Even Kleitos, the brother who loved her immensely, would not dare to challenge his sister's rescuer and lover.

He heard her fears and addressed him in the best way he knew how. How many other women had felt the touch of his hand moving through her hair she didn't know, but she doubted any of them had felt it with such sincerity. Her head rocked in a slight nod, eyes still fighting their will to close. When he had reassured her of her safety, she let her lids fold over her brilliant eyes. "Goodnight, my sweet prince." She whispered, molding her lips to his chest in one last kiss before the exhausted woman gave in to the plague of necessity that caused her to sleep.

Androkles gazed at his princess and seemed perfectly content to feel her lay sprawled upon his chest. He smiled to her as he felt her fingers sweeping over him and tracing over his body and down towards his groin. He chuckled softly at the drift of her hand towards his member and he leaned in to kiss her cheek, his lips drifted upwards to her ear and his tongue flicked outwards to slip inside her ear as he murmured “My insatiable little nymph.” He teasingly added “I don’t think you’re ready to have at it again.”

His arms were encircled rather protectively about her, it had a rather possessive quality to it at the same time. She was his, and woe be it upon any who sought to interfere with that as far as he was concerned. Should her brother be foolish enough to seek to interfere with his marriage to Ambrosia, war would be upon the already beleaguered king as quickly as it took Androkles to draw his sword. Although he doubted Kleitos or any other would be so foolish as to provoke him in that respect. Nor did anyone really likely wish to find out just how fierce and territorial the prince had the capacity to be.

Androkles would watch Ambrosia nod to him he heard her whispered good night as he felt her lips press too him before exhaustion claimed the woman. He was content to simply gaze at her for a while. He watched her sleep, and took in those peaceful angelic features. His fingers strayed to play with locks of her hair as was rapidly becoming his habit. He smiled while watching her sleep curled up atop of him. His arms cradled her and held her in place atop of him.

How long he spent watching her was something that was easily lost track of. His own eyes had fallen shut and sleep had descended upon him. Nothing would disturb him until rays of sunlight began to stream through clenched eyes and it became rather apparent that he’d slept just about as much as he was likely to manage. The beams of light trickled down and seemed to break the darkness which had harbored his slumber. He found his princess slumbered contently atop of him and he leaned in to kiss her forehead.

He lay there a few moments as he attempted to return to sleep. However, it seemed to elude him. Thus his hands were rather carefully placed on Ambrosia’s waist as he held her steady. He’d lift her up slightly and seek to squirm free from beneath her and then lay her gently down to the bed beneath. Were he fortunate he’d manage the trick without waking her up.

Androkles came to his feet beside the bed and thereafter grabbed his tunic and pulled it over his brawny form and belted it at the waist. He slipped out of his cabin and thereafter made his way upwards towards the deck. Of course his presence was noted rather quickly. A couple of his men cheered in a teasing fashion and one called out “We didn’t think you’d ever get out of bed.” Another one added “Of course why would you want to?” He couldn’t really bring it upon himself to scowl at those whom had spoken up so he simply grinned.

However, he had not emerged from sleep to discuss his sleeping arrangements or dispense wedding invitations to his crew. Rather a specific task was on his mind as he gazed out at the sea. He could see the island they were returning to in the distance. Fair winds had carried them to it rather swiftly. Their approach was precisely the reason he sought out one of his friends and normally a cavalry office Alcaeus. He spied his friend off towards the bow of the ship. He was easy enough to find as he was of a height comparable to Androkles himself but more slender in his build. Androkles walked towards him and raised his hand in greeting.

Alcaeus nodded to him as he remarked “My prince, I’m sure this morning finds you well?” Androkles nodded “Never better.” Alcaeus idly noted “I should hope so the way she was screaming. But I doubt that’s what you sought me out to discuss.” Androkles chose to ignore the comment about Ambrosia’s exclamations and simply noted “I need you to do something for me the moment we reach the island.” Alcaeus offered a slightly mocking salute along and a sardonic “I live to serve”.

Androkles shook his head slightly and muttered “If you weren’t my friend…” However, after pausing a moment “This is serious. I need you to go to the town normally upon the island as soon as we get there and find the princess a dress. Likely the best they have. But we can’t be presenting her in that wisp of silk that we found her in, gods that’s clothing fit for a dancing girl not a princess. Find the best they have, although nothing scandalous. Like how you’d want to receive your sister.”

Alcaeus nodded as he grinned “Never fear – there shall be no more dependable errand boy than I.” He peered at Androkles as he inquired “So you mean to hand her over back to her brother?”

His prince gazed at him like he’d suggested that the sky was purple and the sea yellow. “No, she will marry me. Her brother will agree or I’ll make war on him.” He stated rather firmly and thereafter noted “But its best to see that he agrees and there are no reasons for offense like her condition she arrived in.”

Alcaeus offered a bemused smile “Congratulations then, just think I shall always be able to say I heard exactly how it all began.” Androkles raised his arm as though to threaten to cuff his friend before throwing his hands up in the air and stalking off. With his instructions completed in that regard he descended down into the ship again. He headed towards the stores and retrieved a melon, a bunch of grapes, cheese, bread and a bottle of wine. He carried those back to his cabin on a large place and sat down in a chair beside a table that was bolted to the floor.

Even in the stillness of her slumber, the princess could feel his protective warmth surrounding her body as he held her against his chest. His hardened frame was like a steel cage encasing her, comforting her enough that the woman slept soundly. There were no jerky motions of animation to suggest her dreams were anything but peaceful should she be imagining scenes while she slept. In fact, with the exception of the steady rise and fall of her chest, she did not move at all.

When he woke, he would find her in the exact same position he had last seen her. Satin lips were still pursed to his chest, her soft cheek pressed to the muscles in his chest. Billows of dark hair fanned out across his bare skin, blanketing it with the wavy tresses. Thick black lashes were sealed over mirror images of the Aegean, shielding their brilliance from view. When he shifted her to leave, there was no hint that he had disturbed her at all. Ambrosia slept on, her body sinking into the mattress on the bed.

The sun's rays had long since been stretching across the sea when the Greek princess showed signs of stirring. Her slightly parted lips emitted a sound of quiet moaning, the noise resembling that of pure contentment. Much like a feline, her body began to flex in all directions, working the stiffened muscles. Arms reached out across the empty bed, expecting to collide with his heated form. Finding that the bed was empty, Ambrosia bolted upright in the bed, suddenly pulled from her peaceful state. For a few moments, she remained motionless, staring at the spot that had once been occupied by another body.

Eyes scanned the room, head pivoting on her neck. There was an expression of panic written across her tired features, the woman immediately thinking that her mind had fictitiously created Androkles as a coping mechanism for what was really happening to her being. When she found him sitting in a chair beside a tray of food, the tension in her face melted completely away. The curl of her lips continued upward, her smile bright and jubilant. "Good morning."

The only thing keeping her from bolting out of the bed and straight into his arms was the debilitating ache that soared through her entirety. In the brightness of the natural light, Ambrosia hoped with every fiber of her being that her outward appearance did not mimic the pain stabbing at her body. Her lower back felt tender while every muscle in her physique screamed with agony. "Did you sleep well my love?"

Another irrational fear plagued at her mind. Now that he had had time to sleep and regain his unbiased outlook on the politics around them, she wondered if he still felt as strongly for her as he had in the heat of the moment. She had believed him to be true; she still did. "Are we to meet shore soon?"

Androkles had sat within his cabin at the table, watching Ambrosia sleep as he picked at assorted food which he had gathered from the stores. Fruit, cheese and bread broke his fast as he couldn’t help but smile as he gazed at her angelic form so peacefully in slumber. His dark eyes saw her panic as she woke and couldn’t find him in their bed, her apprehension only seeming to subside when she found him sitting nearby at the table. His lips worked soundlessly as it tugged upon his heart to see such concern for his absence.

He smiled to her as he murmured “I did not mean to frighten you love.” Androkles related “I simply woke before you, and rose to stretch my legs and then retrieve some food. You need not worry, you shall know when I go more than a short distance away. I would not do that without telling you so.” His hand rose to beckon her over to him as he remarked “But come my love, you must be hungry. I think I did enough to work an appetite up within you, nor are prisoners so well fed by jailors that your stomach won’t growl upon the sight of food.”

Androkles had seen the bruising that littered her lower body and had apologized for it despite her chiding that no such apology was necessary the night before. The prince did not need to ask after it to know that she would ache mightily today. “I do not believe I’ve ever slept more happily and contently even when a babe.” He assured her as he smiled “After all to have curled against me left me to sleep with as much comfort and happiness as any mortal man can claim.”

He nodded “We shall reach the island soon enough. We are not far from it now. I think we shall reach it before the morning becomes late in the afternoon.” He chuckled softly “And when we reach the island we shall meet each other’s brothers. I think you’ll like Seleukos, he’s quite droll. Although he thought me a great fanciful fool to sail off to seek to rescue you.” He grinned “Yet I rather stubbornly remain all in one peace and have the most beautiful woman in the world now at my side. So it’s a bit of foolishness that I would do over and over again.”

He laughed as he noted “In truth I suspect he shall reproach me for having left him here to play the part of diplomat while I got to run off and be a hero. Although he will hardly scorn me with it, but I have no doubts that he will be somewhat unhappy to have missed what is yet my finest adventures.”

Androkles’ mind seemed to shift subjects as he noted “I have sent a man to acquire proper clothing for you the moment we get to solid ground. When we reach there, we shall abide a while longer here. He shall find something and then return with it to the ship. As much as I adore to see you in a thin wisp of silk, I should think it not appropriate to great your brother in. And given the state of your back and thighs at the moment, it’s better to find a dress that doesn’t display your charms and body as brazenly as any dancing girl.”

He smiled faintly “I am sorry I was not well prepared for this to happy. We came provisioned to fight a war not to arrange a marriage. Although its often that which we do not seek which finds us. Yet I promise I shall lavish you in cloths and jewelry as fine as any lady has ever born upon her body. A princess and then a queen so lovely that the bards shall think of not else to sing of.”

He seemed to change topics as he asked “I’ve not met your brother. Yet I hear he was adamant that you were to rescued. I have done so. What mind will he be on the fact that I wish to marry you and that you are agreeable and enthused with respect to it? He will want what is best for you and us will he not?” He frowned as he noted “I do not think I could bear to be parted from you now Ambrosia, it should go badly between your brother and I should he refuse. But by the gods he would be mad to refuse us though..”

Ambrosia needed not to be told twice to come toward him. Her feet were as light as feathers as she planted them on the ground, her tired legs eagerly pushing her toward him. In the lightness of day, her dark bruises were illuminated, the deep colors clouding her olive skin. She did not need to see them to know they were there; she could feel their presence with every step she took. Her brown curls were wild and unruly, splashes of gold and espresso sticking out from her head in a thick display.

Reaching his chair, her soft hands grasped his face. Lips were immediately brushed to his, needing to feel his mouth pressed to hers. Her naked curves fell into his lap, her shoulders leaning against the breadth of his chest. There was no further need for the fragment of white silk on the floor to cover her body as it was his to admire so long as he wanted. Arms folded around his neck, her long tresses spilling down his covered back.

"I'm famished, no reason to stand on ceremony with that. They fed me because they wanted me to be ripe for their beasts." Her body shuddered a reaction, flashes of minotaurs plaguing her mind. One hand drifted to the grapes, plucking two healthy ones. One was popped into her own mouth before she puckered the other into his in a mild manner. Then, she retrieved a wedge of cheese to chew on slowly while he continued to talk to her.

As he stated he slumbered better than he ever had before, Ambrosia's velvet lips curled into a beaming smile. He made her happy simply by being in existence, but that she could return the favor only made her more grateful. He was the love Aphrodite had set aside for her, the man who would rise up to rule her beloved land. She knew he would always stay by her side, and the two would reside in a loving marriage until the day her body was placed into the Earth.

He spoke of retrieving her a proper garment, which she would not object to. She was a princess, not a common whore whose body was to ever be put on display. She did not require the garment for style, but for modesty and self-respect. The feminine sways of her body were for the eyes of her prince only, and not for others to see. "You have no reason to apologize to me. I'm a humble woman, even if my place is by a throne. I do not want to be lavished in the finest things, Androkles. I would much rather conserve all that to be put toward our lands."

At the mentioning of meeting the other's brother, Ambrosia suddenly longed for her sibling. As her parents had died when she was very young, Kleitos had raised her as more like his daughter than his sister. The two had a deep platonic love for each other that could not be easily severed. She could not wait to see his wise, old face and share the good news with him. Kleitos was a kind and fair king, loved wholly by all his people. He would view this arrangement in the same way, ecstatic his younger sister had found her companion.

"Perhaps your brother will still think you a fool when you pull me to shore." She laughed, grazing his nose with hers. Then, her smile faded. "Androkles, what shall I do when your brother and father disapprove of me? I'm a princess of Aegina, a small land with little to offer Thessaly. What if they forbid you to take me as your wife? I don't think I could bear it if they deny me that place with you. What if they have another woman waiting for you when you return?"

But he seemed to have the same fear as her, only his was aimed toward her brother. "No, Androkles! You must not say such things! I could not stand a war between the two men I cherish most in this world. Put your fears to rest, my love. Kleitos will not object to this arrangement. He is a kind and gentle man, and I know he shall be very happy for me. You see, Aegina needs an heir. He never took a wife, which may seem curious, but we are children of the goddess of love. It is against our nature to be forced upon it. Perhaps the love he had was forbidden." Her voice rumbled lowly, suggesting her brother's feelings were toward a person who could not rightfully stand by the man's side. "So long as Thessaly does not overrule our land and push him out of his throne, he will never cause any discord. If my brother should fall before my son is able to rise, you will rule Aegina, too. Do you think you could love my land as much as I do, Androkles?"

Androkles couldn’t help but grin as he saw Ambrosia dash over towards him. His own brawny arms slipped about her as she curled up upon his lap. His arms would tighten about her to hold her in place. He’d feel the curvaceous and oh so deliciously feminine form of her body resting against him. It was a matter of hours before they reached Cios and his mind idly considered ways he could make that time pass faster. Of course nearly all of them involved his carrying her back over to the bed she’d just roused herself from. He felt the softness of her lips pressed eagerly against him and his mouth responded eagerly, tasting those sweet lips of hers and rather hungrily replying with his own.

Androkles nodded slightly as he hadn’t really been aware as to whether one fed prisoners intended to be human sacrifices. It wasn’t a process he had much personal familiarity wit. He smiled and kissed Ambrosia lightly on the cheek as he murmured “Well it was kind of them to do so, because they kept you ripe for another beast entirely.” He grinned to her and his hand slipped to her stomach and her tickled her playfully as teasingly noted “Although I doubt they had my pleasure in mind.”

The prince smiled to her as she stated that she was humble in her tastes and need not be lavished in the finest of things. His hand rose to let his fingers trace over her cheek as he remarked “If there is anyone who deserves to be lavished in the finest of things that can be acquired Ambrosia – it is you.” He smiled as he noted “That you do not demand such things simply makes me wish to give them to you all the more.”

Androkles shook his head slightly as he noted “Ah well I’m told the difference between those thought a hero and a fool was whether they succeeded in setting off to do something others thought sheer insanity.” He let his hand slip down to squeeze her thigh “And my brother is well used to my deciding to seek out adventures that he thinks ill-advised and succeeding in them.” He shrugged “It’s not my brother’s place to disapprove, nor will he.” He grins “I’m sure he’ll be every bit as enchanted as I am.” He paused briefly “As for my father, he knows me well enough to know that when my mind is set upon a thing I shall not budge. He won’t gainsay me this. If our kingdom lacks lands then I shall claim them with a sword. You are of royal birth and entirely suitable. They will approve.” He smiled faintly as he noted “And you make me entirely happy, they would not deny me that.”

Androkles heard her seek to sooth his concerns that her brother would mean to stand in his way. Although it would seem that his sister did not think it would be the case. He smile and leaned in to kiss her as he remarked “I’ve no desire for your brother’s throne. The island is far enough from my own kingdom. I’m sure it would be well to place a younger son upon the throne of it after our rule my love.” He smiled to her as he noted “I’m sure I shall love your land very much, after all it has given me you has it not?”

His fingers would move to drift over the form of her belly as he noted “I cannot help but think this is what is meant to be. Perhaps it’s the fates or the gods who seek to set such things in place. I know not. But it feels and seems right. If priest can be fetched I’d marry you tonight.” He smiled to her and kissed her lips once more. “That would put the matter to an end leaving none in any place to object.” He smiled mischievously as he noted “I think there shall be none of the problems you imagine but its ever easier to apologize than seek permission.”

“Your brother never married? That is a strange thing for a king. Almost to a man every one wishes to perpetuate his line, to ensure the dynasty lives on.” He found it rather puzzling “Even those rulers that otherwise have little interest in women often do so..” He trailed off as it seemed to occur to him “That would be an odd thing I suppose a child of Aphrodite with no fondness for women.” He shrugged his shoulders as he teasingly noted “Ahh but then people of Aegina shall be able to say that they went from a king with no fondness for women, to a king such as I with enough fondness for women for two men.”

It was a very different situation to go from living within a kingdom with her lone family member to seconds before a gruesome death only to find herself cradled in the lap of a man who was willing to claim her as his bride, queen, and mother to his bloodline. His hand was well-placed on her thigh, giving it a squeeze that reminded her she was alive. This was no dream, it was reality.

Ambrosia's face brightened when he stated he could find affection for her native land. She trusted him enough to know he wouldn't try to monopolize Aegina for himself. He was arrogant, yes, but he didn't seem power-hungry. More importantly, he seemed to understand the significance of Aegina. Ambrosia was political in the sense that she was dutiful and proud, always willing to serve for her motherland. It was both her right and responsibility as a daughter of the throne to protect it. It had been stolen from Kleitos and their people, overtaken by a foreign enemy. With Thessaly on her side, she could regain it again. Not that any of those reasons had anything to do with her perfect match to Androkles. It was simply an added bonus, a twist thrown in by a force neither could see. She knew that even without the legacy on the line, she would have come to love him. He was the mate to her soul, the missing piece to her puzzle.

As his hand drifted across her stomach, she leaned the entirety of her body against him. She wanted to feel his warmth across his skin, to know that his flesh burned hers where it touched. "Sometimes, I believe things are so outrageously crossed they must only be directed by the hands of the gods. In what other realm would you have rescued a princess of Aegina? Why should you have cared to bring me home, Androkles. Perhaps it was adventure that drove you or the need to be a hero, but I believe it was much deeper than that. It should not have mattered to you, but it did. You could have sought your physical reward from me and left me to be, but you didn't. There is something in your eyes even now that assures me I will have you near to me throughout all time."

"My brother's heart runs deep. I never said he had no fondness for women, and I wish you to not speak in such a manner." Her voice was stern, perhaps more so than he had ever heard from her. "I cannot tell you why he simply did not choose a mother to an heir, but he didn't. You say that children of the great Goddess should have an affection for the opposite sex, but they also love. He gave up a line for that, Androkles. Either because he did not love another woman or because he loves me so deeply he stepped back to give me the chance to have my own heir carry the legacy onward. I would have been a great ruler, but I am a woman. Maybe this is his gift to me." She ignored his comment about his own weakness for women, but her eyes spoke for her. There would be no one after her, king or not. Then again, if she was truly his, he would never want anyone other than her.

As he spoke of a priest, she nodded her head in agreement. "Our marriage will be expected to be a great affair, Androkles. The finest silks will be imported to make my gown where I'm dressed up in frills and heavy jewelry. The entire island will be invited where foods fits for the gods will be served. It'll be a stuffy ceremony because that is what is expected of us. It's because of the blood that runs through our veins." She reached for one of his hands with both of hers, bringing it up to her lips. Kisses caressed each fingertip, lovingly brushing them. "I don't want any of that. If I could have my way, I would marry you in the moonlight on the beach overlooking the Aegean. I'd wear a simple gown of Aeginan colors and stand in bare feet while the waves crashed over my toes. No one would witness except my brother and your family, the only people who matter. I love the citizens of Aegina, and I would go to any means to protect them but I always wanted my wedding to be intimate. I'd vow to you in secrecy and let it be made public afterward."

She placed his hand over her bare bosom, letting him feel the beating of her heart. Her chin tilted, lips eagerly seeking his. Her kisses were long and tender, affectionately grazing his mouth. Planting her feet on the floor, she repositioned herself so that her legs were resting on either side of his, her body straddling his lap. "It matters little to me where we live so long as we are together. You could keep me on this boat forever and I would be happy. Say you want that and it will be done. Tell me you want a priest tonight, and I will follow you. I know we have duties, but I cannot abandon my own heart."

Androkles seemed rather sure that he could find some way to like just about anything that Ambrosia had some enthusiasm for. His hand strayed along her body and he smiled to her. He was and remained utterly fascinated by her. Although her worries that he’d feel some compunction to thrust her brother aside from the kingdom or be entirely heavy handed with it if he ruled it himself seemed not to entirely grasp his view of the island. It remained something of an afterthought for the Thessalian prince. It was remarkable only in that it was treasured by her, and occupied by enemies that he’d come to fight in any case. His own kingdom was the larger and richer so he doubted if he ruled the island as well his involvement would be all that personal.

Although it did need liberating, and the notion of doing so appealed to him really far more than actually ruling a tiny island nation. He possessed sufficient ego, that taking a leading role in driving off these foreigners and reclaiming land from them was a pleasing notion. It was a role that would undoubtedly burnish his reputation as a fearsome warrior, which was always something to be cultivated. Not to mention that it would please the gorgeous woman currently perched upon his lap which was no small consideration as well.

Androkles felt that soft, curvy form leaning in towards his chest. His hand strayed upwards to stroke through locks of her hair. “Well, I simply heard of what had happened and felt someone should be doing something to save you. Then I suppose the matter became why not me?” He shrugged slightly “Sense of adventure, right place at the right time. Perhaps that all makes it fate or the gods, I don’t claim to know what their plans or aims are. But it felt right so I did it.” He peered at her a moment and then simply grinned rather broadly to her. His hand strayed across her cheek and then tapped against her chin before his lips pressed to hers. “I could have claimed my reward and then left you be eh? Hmm, well you are entirely too good to be left to be. I’m afraid you’re stuck with me.”

Androkles listened to her defense of her brother’s childlessness and lack of a wife and eventually offered no more than a shrug of his broad shoulders. “I know not his reasons nor is it any business of mine what they are. I simply found it passing strange. You would have been a great ruler?” He grinned slightly and he kissed her lightly “I suppose we shall see how you rule as my queen hmm?” Although he became rather aware of her eyes boring into him as though suggesting that his comment of being as fond of women as any two men displeased her. “But it’s well that I’ve found the most beautiful and enchanting of women to be my wife.” He smiled and kissed her neck “I don’t think any other woman could possibly do.”

He toyed with a few locks of her hair as he murmured “The entire island eh? I rather expect my people would expect me to be married in Thessaly not a far away island.” He smiled rather apologetically as he noted “It is a rather bigger country.” He pointed out to her as the fingers of his hand strayed along her thigh. “Although yes, I expect that if left to the dictates of formality we should have to endure gold, gems, silk and a good half a dozen priests and everyone we’re even slightly related to and everyone who can claim a drop of noble blood in either realm being present. That and rather endless rounds of feasts and entertainment.”

His hand rested against her chest and he felt her heart beating. His dark eyes gazed down at her as his mouth responded to let his lips lock with her own. As she moved to straddle his lap, his body seemed to think that its affection for her should be known and felt. Hence she’d certainly feel his response to that movement. “I’d no keep you in this boat forever.” He grinned to her and leaned in and kissed her “Although the way you tempt me I should think I could order that this boat simply be sailed around the island for another week or so.”

His hand slid down her lower back to press his fingers into the roundness of her bottom. His eyes remained locked with hers as he murmured “I would make you mine right here right now were I able. I see no priest to make it so. But the moment I do, I care little for custom or ceremony in this matter.” He kissed her rather passionately as he remarked “This is right, of that I am absolutely certain. I will make you my wife tonight or upon the morrow. I will not wait longer than that.”

A much less humble sister of a king may have been disheartened by her situation. Her own people had not fought to pluck her from the restraints in what was meant to be her tomb, but she knew they loved her still as she did them. Many of them had perished, too, including- by now- the servant women who had bathed her before the sacrifice. She blamed them none for their actions, but was greatly saddened their fates were less fortunate than hers. It was a tragedy Aegina had fallen, no matter what little wealth other territories of Greece thought it had. Her land was an extremely wealthy one in vast ways from others. It was small, but they were united as a whole. Their sunsets were brighter, their soil richer, and their beaches far more beautiful. She doubted Thessaly could ever compare, but she would be happy to reside there because of her prince. He was what mattered most.

As it stood, though, Ambrosia was not disappointed in her people's lack of interest to bring her home safely. She knew Kleitos would have come for her himself, but his first priority would always be Aegina. His sister was merely one body of flesh, one life that could have been lost for the greater good. Fate was in control all the time, though, and she knew the gods and goddesses had smiled down upon Ambrosia and Androkles. She didn't know why yet, but someday the two would. He had been just a perfect stranger whose heroic heart led him to her. She would be eternally grateful and, quite frankly, forever baffled by it. "I could think of no better person to be stuck with, Androkles. It would have been my brother's duty to eventually force me into an arranged marriage. He wouldn't have wanted to, but he would not dare to leave me unwed before the end of his ruling. He will feel even more indebted to you than I do. You have not only brought his sister back from the darkness, but you will vow to keep her safe." Her chin dipped down into his hand, kissing his palm and wrist. "How very wealthy I am for that."

Ambrosia would comment no further on her brother's choice not to choose a bride. His life was his own, and his people loved him regardless of whether he had a queen and children or not. She had known better than to ever question him; she had no reason to ever do so. "I will be a good queen, Androkles. One of the best the world has ever seen." She was confident in her statement, being perhaps a little less modest than she was accustomed to being. "Not only to you, but to the land you serve so well. No one will ever doubt that, but it is a great shame I could never rule on my own. Women are only respected as trophies. Our places are beside the great rulers, not in front of them. You will never need to doubt my loyalty to you, though." Her eyes spoke more than even her mouth, the bright hue shimmering with truth. Her head canted so that his lips were granted access to her neck, the woman adoring the way it felt when they grazed upon her soft skin. "I do hope you believe that, that no other woman could do." She laughed, just teasing him a bit.

"Ah, yes, I just meant we would both be on Cios. It's composed of all the kings and citizens who have lost their land, isn't it? It wouldn't just be all of them, but the surviving Aeginans as well." She felt silent, though, slightly disappointed. She knew she would have to consent to traveling to Thessaly to appease his family and the citizens. It would be another long journey, but he would never hear her complain. In the end, the place of their wedding was of little significance when compared with that of the actual marriage. "Yes, Thessaly is much larger, but it's no less important to me. Every island has its reasoning for existence, and mine should not be any less deprived than a much larger nation." It was too apparent on her face that she did not wish to be carried across the sea again without her brother to stand in a formal ceremony. Ambrosia did not want the thrills or the fancy feasts. Blessings she would accept freely, but gifts would be more reluctant. Still, she would do it. "Take me back across the Aegean, my prince, and we will have our fancy ceremony. Propriety is a requirement, isn't it?"

As he resumed speech, he assured her he would not wait for a proper ceremony. Her lips broke out into a vibrant smile, small tears forming in her eyes. Arms flew about his neck, her chest throwing itself into his. Happiness seemed to be bursting from her, all fears melting away. Her lips eagerly sought his, tiny fleeting kisses grazing his mouth. His hands cupping to her rear and the stirring beneath her suggested his excitement for more than just a wedding. Her lips trailed their way over to his ear, her breath rattling against it. "Then I suppose other desires shall have to be postponed until after the vows."

Androkles couldn’t help but smile as Ambrosia related she could think of none better to be fated to be stuck with. He winked to her as he remarked and then flashed her a grin as he responded “A good thing to say, then I shall not feel the urge to go out and eliminate any competition I might have in the matter.” He leaned in to let his forehead rest against her own, after having nodded slightly. “I will keep you safe Ambrosia from anything.” Although what aside from the current scourge of sea based invaders would seek to trouble her, he wasn’t aware.

His lips moved to press against her own lightly because he indicated his agreement. “Yes, I think you shall be a very good queen.” He seemed rather content with that particular statement “”My people will be fortunate to have you.” His hand idly traced along her side as he noted “They shall no doubt prosper in having a queen who will be as concerned for their welfare and happiness as you.” He offered a slight shrug of his shoulders as he idly noted “Well my love, I suspect in so long as the leader of a kingdom is expected to lead it to battle, then it shall be men alone that rule.” He grinned slightly as he remarked “Thus all the stories praise this king or that king as a great warrior besides whatever else he happened to be, just, fair, wise.” His neck craned slightly as his eyes regarded her with a glimmer in them as he watched her, and thereafter he leaned in to kiss her once more. “We shall make a great story shall we not? A valiant prince sneaks through the dead of night and a horde of enemies to rescue the most beautiful women in the world and makes her his queen?”

Androkles offered her a bemused look as his hand rose to brush against her cheek. “No, no other woman should do now or ever.” He winked to her as he noted “I fear I am too thoroughly ensorcelled by your considerable charms to ever find any other adequate.” His hand drifted downwards and his fingers would press into the curve of her bottom as he sought to grope her rather teasingly. “As I said – you are stuck with me.”

Androkles listened to her slightly sullen disappointment as he suggested that the proper course of thing would have been for them to sail back to Thessaly to be married in great pomp and ceremony in Larissa. Yet, it wasn’t his intention to return to his northern home at this particular moment hence the much more well received revelation that he simply had no intention of waiting so long or following the proper procedures. He offered his bride to be a bemused smile as he remarked “I’ll send a messenger to my father relaying what happened. I’m sure that it I say something to the effect that it seemed necessary to display our commitment to our allies and to take a leadership role in Greece or some well crafted reasoning my initiative will please him.”

The prince felt her arms wrapped around his neck and her body pressed at his as he was covered in a flurry of kisses. He grinned rather broadly and his arms wrapped tight about her. He held her tight and then offered her a rather bemused smile as he murmured “Tease.” His hand traced over her as he remarked “Tempt me and then tell me I shall have to wait until after we’ve been married now.” He kissed her lightly as he noted “I think I should be most unhappy about that were it a matter of days as opposed to hours.”

He made his promise to keep her safe, which he had already held to the his end of the bargain. She would never have any fears so long as he was by her side, though she was already a courageous woman. She had shown bravery from the moment she had crawled out of her bed the night she was captured. She had looked much stronger men in their faces, showing no fear, as she plunged her dagger into one of them. Every day of her life in captivity required she be stouthearted just to survive. There had been no one to protect her then so though she was capable of it on her own, Androkles made her feel even more secure should there ever be a need for it.

He was right in saying that she would serve his people well as a proper queen. She was a humanitarian at heart, one who often looked out for others. She would want to see them thrive and prosper as much as her native people. After all, his people would become hers. Unfortunately, he was also correcting in deeming it a man's world. She could reign over the kingdom as well as he could, but society wouldn't allow it. She would even be so bold as to say she would be an excellent military leader, but that was definitely not a woman's place. Her position was to look elegant by his side and give their people an heir. She was a trophy in ways, just a decoration that made him seem more wealthy in some ways. "You shall get the praise, my love, but where would you men be without us, the women? Do not forget it is me who shall secure our legacy with a son." She was whispering to him, her voice sweet and soft. "Our story shall be grand and told throughout the ages. Long after our bones are returned to the dust, the world shall speak of Androkles, the brave prince and warrior who crossed into a foreign land for a princess he never knew."

She was contented with his choice to marry upon Cios. Kleitos would approve no doubt, as he found ceremonies to be pretentious. They were for the audience more than the honorees, just a formality to make on-lookers feel more special for attending. She needed none of that, just a priest, Androkles, and her brother at her side. As his hand caressed her cheek, she let it lay still in his palm. She loved the tenderness of him, the way her frame fit so perfectly in his. "Then you shall have me as a bride and everything of me uninhibited."

She laughed when he called her a tease, though she certainly meant it. Yes, she had already been with him in a physical manner, but there were certain degrees of her that she had withheld. There would be time for further exploring, when the two would truly get to know each other from the outside in. "Only hours? Shouldn't tradition entail that we do not speak until we meet upon the shore to be married? Would you rather stay here and I go above with your crew?" She teased, wanting to get a reaction from him.

Rising off his lap, she walked over to where the shred of fabric was tossed upon the floor. Bending, she retrieved it and held it up to him. "This did not cover much." But it was all she had. She was content to remain nude for him, but as he was dressed she felt like she should be, too. The garment was wrapped around her body, barely hiding away her curves. Walking back to the table, she picked up a grape and popped it in her mouth. "Or do you intend to keep me hidden from them until we land?"

Androkles didn’t regard the woman upon his lap as a trophy. Although certainly she shined a pristinely as any of who were labeled such may, she was far too fascinating a creature to him to be resigned to such a simple role. His hand strayed along her body as he smiled to her as he noted “Without women darling I should think we would not exist.” He grinned in a bemused fashion as he noted “After all we’d be without mothers, and even should we spring forth from the either I should think we’d lack much in the way of happiness without you.” He heard her soft whisper to him and lightly his lips pressed to her own as he murmured “I am sure you shall give me a son who shall be as a great a warrior as I.”

His lips pressed to her neck as he murmured “A princess he didn’t know but one he’d soon come to know so very well.” His lips lingered against her neck, his teeth nipped lightly upon her skin. He bite her lightly and tugged upon that soft flesh as he murmured “And a princess more beautiful than any other had ever been.” His teeth continued to rake along her neck, biting down gently upon the flesh and tugging upon it. His mouth drifted along its graceful arch and his tongue would flit forth to slide along that soft skin.

“I’m sure that an heir would go far to alleviate any concerns that either of our peoples had.” He noted as his lips pressed to her ear. Thereafter his mouth trailed back down to her neck as his hand swept upwards along the smooth form of her belly towards her chest. His fingers sought out the pleasing roundness of her chest, pressing his digits into that soft flesh and fondling her. He’d kiss her cheek thereafter as he murmured “We have time yet before we reach the shore, let us assure it now..”

He looked at the woman curiously as she suggested that she’d been inhibited up until this point. “And how have you been inhibited up till now?” He felt that soft form leaned against him and he did delight very much in its presence. Her enthusiasm had not been in the least bit lacking in the night they’d spent together, hence now he was left to wonder if that was her in an inhibited state – what exactly did she consider to be a lack of inhibition? Androkles certainly looked forward to finding out.

“I think it’s rather too late for us to not have spoken before we are married. Traditionally I wouldn’t have rescued you from minotaurs or have taken you to bed before hand either.” He leaned in to her and kissed her once more rather firmly. His mouth pressed to hers and sought to keep it occupied in a rather deep and hungered kiss. The hand that hand not been at her chest slipped downwards to press to the softness of her sex, firmly pressing against the soft folds. His lips parted from hers and he murmured “We have an older tradition.” He leaned in and bit her neck once more as his fingers pressed down against her. “I’ve claimed you.”

He looked mildly vexed when the princess slipped from his lap. He watched her bend over and then pull on the silken negligee that the foreigners had intended to sacrifice her in and grinned “No it doesn’t cover a thing – but gods you are a vision in it.” He stated as she moved back towards him. “Hidden? Oh not hidden just very very occupied.” He stated as he sought to slip his arms around her once more.

Ambrosia was certain that Aphrodite would give them both a son who would be as daring and dashing as his father, perhaps even going so far as to allow him to be an even greater warrior than mighty Androkles. If the Goddess favored Ambrosia as much as she hoped, then their house would be full of spirited children who were loved more deeply than any other child ever could have been. A half of a dozen or more, it mattered little how many she had. All girls and one son or all sons and one daughter, she would be content with any combination. Some, she knew, would be tame and quiet like Ambrosia. Or, perhaps, they would obtain that free-flowing spirit that longed to break free from the woman. She had no way of knowing, but she knew no matter the journey, this couple would have a happy ending.

He was complimenting her with words, flattering her with the sweetness of his voice. His actions, however, were tempting- trying desperately to get her to cave to the vow she had made for at least a few more hours. He was learning her physical weaknesses and holding them against her in a manner that was both frustrating and inviting. Her head had involuntarily canted to allow his teeth to scrape at the delicate flesh of her neck, creating abrasions most improper for a princess of her stature to display. Oh, but how much her guard was dropping at that moment. . .

To make matters worse, he was using her duty as a princess and future queen against her by teasing her with further thoughts of ensuring an heir. He knew well how much she loved Aegina, wanting to save it in any manner it could. He was rational with his words, carefully composing them in the best manner to persuade her to give in to his- their- desires. Breath was hot as it swirled in her ear canal, causing the woman to go dizzy for a moment. Long fingers crept up to the twin swells atop her chest, pressing eagerly to them. Body outwardly betrayed her, the two buds hardening instantly against his fingertips. "An heir. . . ye-" but she stopped herself, unwilling to give in.

Traditions had not been maintained very well between the two of them. Yet, perhaps they were doomed from the start. True that it was nontraditional for him to cross the sea to rescue a stranger, but for a couple in love to actually marry was uncustomary within itself. "I have not been totally inhibited, I know this." Her voice was as smooth as silk, sultry as she desired the results to his lustful antics. "But there are parts to each of us that have not been said or explored. Think of all of this as just the prologue to our story, but after we're married we have the maps of each other's lives to figure out. I'll explore you and you'll explore me in all ways that our time together thus far has not allowed."

His powerful hand had crept down to the slickness of her folds, diving between their divide. Her moan was blatant and treacherous, her mind telling her to hold to the silly promises she was trying to keep to herself. She was draped in silk now, standing before him. When his arm slipped about hers, she knew her composure was fading. She sank back down into his lap, cupping his cheek with her hand. "Let us assure it then, Androkles. Take me, I am yours now as much as I will be after we're united in matrimony."

Androkles was rather confident that they would have any number of children arising from this particular match. At the rate they had begun it would likely be a very large number for that matter. Of course he didn’t really intend to leave it to the gods. He had a far less divine source of intervention in mind. It had been a number of hours since they’d slept and he’d gotten up and had ample chance to stretch his legs. Not to mention that since he’s slipped her naked body onto his lap his mind had been rather directly headed in an entirely predictable direction which was entirely her fault.

The prince while mostly being noted as a warrior, he was also a rather observant fellow. His mouth moved purposefully along her and he’d noted her every reaction to how he touched her. He grinned to her and there was a boyish quality to it. The sort of mischievous smile that indicated he knew he was doing something he shouldn’t be doing yet he was quite happily doing it all the same. His hands and mouth pressed to her and offered all the persuasion that was evidently required. As she was drawn back upon his lap he leaned in and kissed her rather firmly. His dark eyes gazed down at her as he murmured “I’m going to marry you.” It was a rather matter of fact statement that was followed by a rather broad smile “Lucky me.”

He pulled her closer to him as his mouth rather heatedly pressed to her own. His hand slipped down to her thigh and slipped along the curve of her body. His lips lingered against hers as his tongue slipped inside her mouth to seek out her own. His hips rose and soon pressed against her form. The thickened form of his prick pressed rather directly to the cradle of her sex as she was perched upon his lap. His blood engorged member rubbing against those soft folds as she’d feel his arousal pressed fast to her. His lips parted from hers as he breathed “I love you.”

He couldn’t really disagree with her that they were likely to come to get to know each other better. After all they hadn’t know each other terribly long, scarcely more than a day. But that was a matter of details and trivia. He had felt the warmth of her presence and grace of her person, and the charms of her body he’d become rather well acquainted with as well. The details were simply that and could be worked out between them in due time.

Androkles seemed quite content to start their mutual exploration off earlier than if they were married. He grinned to her as he bit her lip lightly as he noted “You look gorgeous in your sacrificial outfit.” He kissed her against before adding “You definitely need to keep that.” His hand slipped down to his tunic and it was rearranged in rather short order. His prick slipped out from beneath that garment and soon pressed to the softness of the damp lips of her sex.

His arms slipped about her waist as he wrapped them tightly about her. “You are mine, and I am yours.” He promised and with that said he pressed his hips upwards to thrust his cock inside of her once more. His hand slipped downwards from her waist to let his fingers press into the swell of her ass. His hips rose to press against her as he claimed her once more. His body and hers joined once more at the waist and seeking the pleasure of an immediate physical if not quite matrimonial union.

((Surprise!))

Ambrosia's mouth was always eager to welcome his to meet hers. Plush lips puckered slightly, letting the curves of his adapt to the mold of hers. When their hungry mouths parted, his moved to speak. "Yes, and I'm going to marry you, too." They both spoke factually and nonchalantly, leaving no room for doubts. It was with great certainty in her heart that when they disembarked onto dry land, the princess of Aegina would be eternally tethered to the prince of Thessaly. "No, lucky me to have been chosen by a man such as you, Androkles. How lucky I was to be rescued from one royal warrior who saw it fit to adventure into a foreign nation just so that one woman could live." Her voice was soft and caressing, her breath gently breezing across his jawline.

Though they were both dressed, she did not need to feel his flesh to hers to experience the heat from their passion. It was already apparent in his every touch from the way his hands palmed the curves of her body to the degrees of intensity in their kisses and even in the way his eyes just looked into hers. The young couple had passion and chemistry for each other, which was far more important than just a light mutual attraction. They had become instant soul mates from the moment they first met, and the princess knew she could not be without hers. Denying her the right to marry Androkles would have been like denying her lungs the oxygen they needed to breathe.

Again he spoke of his love for her. She doubted the sincerity none, but love was not what was pressed rather firmly to the nakedness of her womanhood. Lips curled upward into a grin as she leaned forward to press her mouth to his ear. "And will you still tell me that when I'm not engaged in rather wanton acts with you, my prince? Will you still feel that way when I'm round and plump with the swell of a child in my belly? How about when I'm old and my hair is gray and many young women are sitting at your feet begging for attention?" She paused, kissing his earlobe. "Will you still love me then?" Her tone was airy, suggesting how much she was teasing him.

It was a rather ironic statement that Androkles suggest she keep the garment that was meant to be her last, her final shroud. The white fabric was sheer, the dark hue of her olive complexion easily mirrored through it. It was small and bare, hugging to her curves so much that even now the part down the center of it was strained, exposing the trail from her bosom to her navel. "You wish me to keep the piece that was meant to be ripped to shreds by minotaurs? How morbid, my love." She laughed, tracing his jawline with her lips.

As his hips pressed upwards to hers, she arched hers downward into his lap. With the simple thrust, their bodies were joined once again like a perfect-fitting piece to an epic puzzle. The woman purred, arching her body backward so that her chest was pressed toward his. Hands clapped to his shoulders, fingers flexing so that her nails lightly dug into the flesh. Feet extended to touch the floor, giving the woman a little leverage so she could push herself up and back down over his length. "I am yours, Androkles, from this moment until my very last."

A grin graced Androkles mouth as he felt the soft form of her lips press to his own. He heard her words mirror his own and it was strangely pleasing to hear her confirm that she was to be his. A bemused smile graced his lips as he murmured “Yes, lucky you that I’m a braggart and an adventurer.” He noted in a rather teasing tone “For surely a more humble and wiser man would have thought it mad to have even made the attempt.” He grinned to her as his neck craned down towards her, his mouth pressing to her cheek and then to the softness of her lips.

He felt her form against him, and clad as they were the slight nature of her garment rather little in the way of an obstacle. Perhaps in an ironic twist of the fates, a shroud meant to see her into the afterlife now seemed to be grace her form as they engaged in the most lively of acts. His mouth pressed firmly to her own, he kissed her rather deeply as their bodies pressed own to the other. It seemed exceedingly strange to him that he’d known her for so short a period of time, as his hand slid over her form it seemed as though he’s known her forever yet each kiss was every bit as intoxicating as the first.

Androkles felt the brush of her lips at his ear and thereafter heard the teasing words she whispered in his ear. He grinned to her as he kissed her lips lightly. “Of course I will.” He stated rather airly and thereafter he grinned “As for you being with child..well at this rate it shall be something I become quite accustomed too hmm?” He let his lips brush against her as he teasingly inquired “And why should I love you any the less then would you mean to neglect me?” He winked to her as he remarked “But from the sounds of things when your old and grey the young women sitting at my feet begging for my attention shall surely be my daughters no?”

He smiled to her as he let his lips brush against her neck. “It’s not morbid Ambrosia. It’s the first thing I ever saw you in.” He gazed at her for a moment as he grinned “And I shall always think of seeing you there as I burst in with those two creatures pawing about you.” He seemed to realize that statement alone didn’t really explain why he thought she should keep it so he hastened to add “When I saw you I thought – there is the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen.”

He felt the downward arch of her body as his hands tightened upon her waist. His hips rose to press to her own, as with each downward motion his own body met her in an eager collision. Their forms joined with what was growing to be practiced ease. That thick prick sank into her soft, warm folds as he pressed deeply within her. His hand would slide to dig his fingers into the firm roundness of her ass. Naturally he found himself unable to deny himself that particular fixation. He felt her nails raking along him as he murmured “And I am yours and a monster has yet to be devised that can keep it from being so.” He kissed her rather passionately as his hips met hers with a rather steady rock, filling her with that thickened length of flesh. A rather naked lust glimmered in his eyes as he gazed upon her.

Even as a youthful girl, Ambrosia had never pondered much the type of man she would have married. Her head had been too grounded to be in the clouds or to dream up a fantastical man who could never exist. If she had done so, however, Ambrosia would have thought him to be more like herself: reserved and humble. Perhaps even wise and steady like her adoring brother, King Kleitos. The surprises of life were often proved to be better than plans, though. And Androkles, prince of Thessaly, was an unforeseen figure she welcomed greatly into her destiny. A braggart he may be, but she would not have anyone else or him as any other way.

She had no way of knowing his thoughts, though they were quite mutual. They had just met only a day prior to the current one, but her soul felt as if it had known his for ages- maybe even years preceding the ones they had lived. She was a firm believed in the powers of the gods and goddesses, all of them. Aphrodite must have struck a deal with Athena or some other ruler of this mortal man, ensuring the two were guided toward each other. Fate and destiny had been manifested for centuries, and she was certain that of her children was already sealed even if they did not yet exist.

"Neglect you?" She laughed, shaking her head heartily. "Of course not. I shall need you as much then as I do now." She paused, leaning in to nip at his neck. "And, surely, I must need you now." Her voice was breathy, a low purr reverberating against his ear canal. "If these moments are any foreshadowing to our future, yes, you must become quite accustomed to me being with child. We shall populate the entire nation ourselves, Androkles. Imagine, an army of your own sons!" Her head dipped back, the melody of her laughter ringing out into the small chamber again. "Yes, our many daughters will be asking for stories of your youth. You shall tell them then of how you met their mother. Tell them she was vibrant and fierce, already slaying the minotaurs before their father even arrived!"

He was flattering and sweet, sensual even as his lips caught the skin of her neck. "I must be honest, sweet prince, I was not thinking much of you when you burst into my tomb. I was praying and thinking, 'Please, let the death be quick' and then for a moment I was terrified you were going to be killed by them, too. To come so far only to face your doom. It would have all been in vain." She leaned forward, capturing his lips and tugging on them. "But you prevailed and here we are, together."

Ambrosia was silenced again, preferring to concentrate on the natural actions being exchanged between them. The impression of his length was great and spreading, fulfilling her both physically and mentally. The woman's body fit to his easily, perfectly aligned in his lap. Her lips gave back the fervor to him in a feverish embrace between their mouths. The balls of her feet supporting her weight, she rocked in rhythm to him. Nails did not relent in their assault, gingerly dragging down his body.

If she’d expected a calm and steady figure whom was reserved and humble to be the man she was destined to find, life was indeed full of surprises. The prince was a man of reason but also one of passion and action. His gaze fixed upon her and she seemed to fill it perfectly. Ambrosia, the name seemed to play over his tongue even as his eyes beheld her with yet some lingering sense of wonder that this beautiful, perfect woman was his.

He gave her a rather broad grin. “Oh you will still need me just as much hmm?” he teasingly inquired as he leaned in towards her. “And how much do you need me now then?” His hand slide along her side, firmly pressing into her body as his mouth brushed against her cheek. “The father of an army hmm?” He let his teeth lightly nip at her neck as he murmured suggestively “An army you’re raising at this very moment.” His hips pressed into her to give the meaning to that statement.

Androkles pressed his lips to her own as he kissed her. His hand strayed upwards, tracing over the smooth form of her stomach and then his hand moved to tighten around the curve of her breast. His mouth rather hotly pressed to her own. A glimmer entered his eye as he murmured “Oh we aren’t going to tell our daughters how dashing there father was – bursting through the door with a sword in hand to save the day?”

As she revealed that she had been worried that he could have died he offered her an expression of mock sulking. “You doubted me?” A slightly mischievous look crossed his features as his head inclined towards her to kiss her rather fully upon the lips. His body pressed in against her and he raised his arm upwards to flex it as he winked “How could I have lost?” Thereafter his lips returned to her own as he indulged in his growing fondness for the feeling of them against him.

He felt her body rising and thereafter descending upon the length of his prick. His hips rocked to press against her as he felt those soft folds engulfing his manhood. The tight feel of her passage about him caused his blood to surge through his veins. Desire and lust for the woman before him flared in his eyes. His arms slid around her pulling her more tightly to him. His hips pushing into her as his manhood would be thrust into her. His mouth crushing against her as he felt his prick aching as it entered her soft folds.

Though she did not have much experience in the way of comparison, she would have assumed the throes of passion to be fulfilled by more guttural, throaty cries of pleasure and desire. The events exchanged between them had no been absent of that assumption, but it was somewhat surprising to her how much the two of them conversed. Their conversations were a perfect combination of serious discussions and jovial banters, but there was never a moment that passed between them that seemed even remotely awkward to her. From the moment he had barged into the sacrificial cavern, showing him gratitude had come easily. She had thought it repeatedly, but there was no deterring her mind from the persuasion that she was destined for him.

His inquiry of her need for him would not go unanswered, though no words could express it. Instead, an overwhelming sensation of pleasure struck her, the woman reacting by gripping her nails father down into his skin. Her chest flung to his, molding the softness of her curves to the rigidness of his muscled torso. Face buried itself in the exposed curve of his shoulder, her lips and teeth both nipping roughly and kissing tenderly the flesh there. Her voice exuded one of those cries she had thought belonged in wanton acts, the sound expressing very much her craving for this prince. His lips to her cheek caused her head to draw back so her eyes could settle on his. Plush lips curled into an impish grin, her jaw relaxing to allow a soft laughter to emit from her mouth. Her head only canted to the far left side, revealing the delectable flesh that longed to be devoured by his succulent mouth.

Her hands finally relaxed on his back, the palms smoothing over the skin the points of her nails must have reddened. The rhythm between them never relented, their hips rocking with a natural pace. When his lips molded to hers, her hands lifted from his back to land gently on his cheeks. Fingertips caressed his face adoringly, her mouth parting to invite his nimble tongue in for a dance. Feeling the touch to her stomach, she arched herself slightly so that the hand would have free reign to roam up to her firm breast. When the seal between their lips was broken, she shook her head to his question. "We shall have two stories then, my love. Let half of our children know the bravery you asserted that day while the other is told of how their mother was a great warrior, showing no inferiority to those deadly beasts! I know you will grant me this slight fabrication for it was true. You did not see me wedge my dagger into the side of one of my captors, but I did!" She grinned broadly, pride radiating from her.

"I would not doubt you, Androkles, but I did not know you then. So, it was the sacrificial lamb doubting the success of a seemingly suicidal strange parading to the rescue. I admit I underestimated you for the size of those foul creatures was nothing shy of gargantuan. But, you proved a princess wrong and now you shall have my eternal gratitude. I promise you that I will spend every day of our lives together showing you all the love I have to give." She was serious, her promise sounding nothing less than sincere. All he had to do was read the truth in her eyes to know she was a woman of her word. "But, you are right. How could these muscles fail?" One hand slithered down to his arm, grasping the biceps with a laugh. "I know you will exert your strength upon me for as long as I show you that appreciation."

And his strength was both upon and inside her. His mouth felt like bricks crashing against hers, though it was not a force she resented. The sudden silence alerted her to the feeling developing within her moist folds, the fulfillment of him greatly astounding. As he pulled her to him, she wrapped the entirety of her limbs about him. Eyes closed to the scene as her throat praised him with moans of happiness and pleasure.

His eyes locked upon the woman who’s body was pressed to his own. A boyish grin graced his lips, as though he discovered once more as though for the first time what a gorgeous creature he beheld. His fingers were errant in the manner in which they strayed across her body. Those calloused fingers drifting over skin that was so soft to the touch and utterly intoxicating in its feel. He gazed at her his mouth sought her own once more. The rather irrepressible want to feel, touch and taste her surged through him. Like a drug from knowing her he simply craved more.

Androkles felt the rake of her nails along him, and he leaned into her as his arm tightened about her waist pulling her body up against him. He felt the warmth of her breath upon him as her face was buried into his shoulder. His hips rose to press into her as his other hand strayed downwards to let greedy fingers delight in the roundness of her ass. His fingers tightening and squeezing as it roamed over that swell of flesh.

As her head tilted to the side to expose her neck he tilted his head to let his lips press against its arch. His lips would kiss upon that sensitive flesh. His lips strayed up along the arch of her neck and thereafter downwards along it as well. Playfully his teeth would nip upon that flesh. His teeth lightly tightening upon her neck and sending that sensation through her. He tugged upon her flesh with his teeth just enough to threaten to leave a mark where his mouth lingered. His teeth pressed into her and some small measure of the ferocity of his desire for her could readily be felt.

His body moved with hers, their movements seeming to fall into a readily coordinated pace. The rise and fall of one matching the other as his prick was thrust deep within that warm feminine passage. He held her body close as his form rose to meet her. His eyes gleaming with desire as he looked upon her. While she grinned and murmured to him suggesting that whatever story should be told should paint her less the damsel in distress. His hips arched upwards and his lips parted from her own as his fingers remained fascinated with the curve of her ass. He grinned mischievously as he noted “Oh I saw you stab them my love, of course they were already dead at the time.”

Although his mind was straying now from banter. The mind being what it was slowly gave way to the rather tremendous force that was instinct. That base and animalistic lurking that always was a shadow hidden by the light of thought and focus. Now he simply growled “Then show me now.” To her promise that should spend every day showing her love for him. Although it was no ballad or string of promises that he desired, rather as his hips pressed to her and he felt the feminine curves of her body arched against him as she rode his shaft, it was the show of flesh and carnal pleasures he desired.

Pleasure laced through him and he felt the tension of her passage about him as she clung to him now. His form pressed to hers and with each passing moment that taunt squeeze of her folds seemed to cause his prick to throb with urgency and threaten to spill his seed within her once more. For her sake no doubt they needed to swiftly reach land err she might not be able to walk in seeking to sate his desire.

Ambrosia did not now exactly how much time had passed between the time she had woken and now, but it felt both like days had dragged by and as quick as a flash of lightning. It must have been hours, surely. By now, they were probably steadily approaching the shore, which meant that their time alone together on this ship was coming to an end. As soon as their feet hit dry land and she was reunited with her brother, the test of their romance and promises to each other would begin. She knew that probably before the next dawn could break across the horizon she would no longer be a princess of Aegina but future Queen of Thessaly. The crucible would be demanding of them, perhaps even pushing them past the limits of their strengths. But Ambrosia's faith in both herself and her husband-to-be was unwavering; they were both warriors within their own rights. There were no doubts in her mind that the two would prevail.

But land was both a blessing and a curse. How incredible it would be to fling herself into her brother's arms, to assure him that she was safe and secure. She sorely missed him and her people as they now served as the only living memory of the home she had so wholeheartedly loved. The Aegina they all knew was long gone, but she would not fail her people. Better days were in store for all of them, especially when they were united with the Thessalonians. On the other hand, the clock was racing against their intimacy. Here, they were invincible, just the two of them against the world. No one else existed outside of Androkles and Ambrosia, not even the crew that roamed above them. For all the good that being on the island would bring her, she didn't want this moment to end.

The princess closed her eyes, shutting out everything except the feeling of his body pressing into hers. With the world growing dark behind her eyelids, her sense of touch was heightened to an even more overwhelming degree. The sensation of his lips against the arch of her throat was amplified, the woman's lips moving to emit a series of blissful whimpers. His teeth were clenching against her neck in such a manner that she knew a mark would become visible to all the people waiting for them on the island. Perhaps she could write it off as a wound sustained from her imprisonment, or maybe she would boldly tell them the truth of how this prince had implanted it into her skin himself.

She was like putty in his hands, completely at his mercy while his fingers and mouth blatantly traveled over her body. Lips curled into a grin while his wide palms cupped her firm backside, supporting her weight as if she was as light as a feather. With her fair gaze remaining shielded, she leaned forward into him until her cheek was resting against his. Her lips were at his ear, her breath teasing the canal. "Release your seed into me, Androkles." She whispered to him, more of an exclamation of her desire rather than any kind of command pointed at him. Her hand lifted, grasping the back of his head while her fingers wove into his hair. Kissing along his strong jawline, she finally let her lips connect with his in a fiery embrace.

Her breath teased against the prince’s ear and he was certain that neither man nor god would have given her anything but that which she asked for. What she’d desired was gladly given and that burning desire that filled him when his eyes rested upon her was momentarily sated. Androkles simply held the woman against him thereafter, his fingers left to roam over her form, tracing over its every fascinating curve and facet. He kept her close to him as the neared the island and soon the sound of the anchor dropping and guiding lines being thrown could be heard with the clamour of the deck above them. Time may have seemed to have slowed to a stop for prince and princess alike but the rest of the world inevitably moved onwards.

He lounged pleasantly his head resting against the form of the woman who remained atop his lap. A rather sharp rap upon the door interrupted the moment as it were. The forced cough that accompanied the knock was sufficient to let him know whom was at the doorstep although the rather sarcastically phrased “My lord as you have bidden, so I have come” confirmed that Alcaeus lingered at the door. His lips pressed to Ambrosia’s cheek as he murmured “I believe he has a dress for you my love.” Thus he rose and with some reluctance was parted from her. The prince spent a moment rearranging his tunic and then headed to the door.

Androkles opened the door and rather laconically remarked “Alcaeus”. A sly smile graced the nobleman’s lips as he bobbed his head slightly “At your service as ever. Perhaps now that I’ve finished fetching things for you I should oil your sandals and ensure an edge remains upon your sword.” Androkles rolled his eyes, which only caused the fellow to remark “No? Excellent back to being a soldier and leader of men as opposed to the royal errand boy.” With that said he handed over a large fabric package and a small wooden box. “Fit for a queen. But in any case your brother awaits you on the shore and Pindar has gone to inform his king as to what has transpired.”

Alcaeus grinned after a moment “Oh and apparently everyone was so confident in Thessalian prowess that they assumed we were as good as dead. There is something of a crowd outside the ship gawking. Naturally people are finding out what happened as the men talk. So the locals all think you are some sort of hero, so you’d best get out the armour and look the part so no one’s disappointed. Now I imagine you have things to attend to.” Alcaeus turned and peered past the prince’s shoulder and nodded towards Ambrosia as well “Princess.” With that he turned upon his heel and Androkles was left to shut the door behind him.

He carried the package over to where Ambrosia sat and thereafter opened them. The fabric package soon revealed a white silk dress etched with decorative designs in thread of silver at the sleeves and bodice. While the small wooden box was opened to reveal a silvery necklace that dripped with amethyst stones and twin silver bracelets were similarly composed to match it. He winked to Ambrosia as he remarked “Although he complained bitterly I did need to send someone with good taste.”

Androkles leaned in to kiss her gently upon the lips as he stated “Apparently I should wear my amour for effect.” He grinned slightly as he noted “As if anyone is going to notice I’m even there the moment I get upon the deck with you beside me.” He noted teasingly. His hand would gently slide across her cheek before he turned and walked over to where his armour lay. He sat upon the bed and began to strap his greaves to his shins as he remarked “My brother is on the shore waiting for us, and Pindar went to tell yours that you have been rescued. I’m sure he shall be here soon as well.”

When the deed was finished, Ambrosia's body collapsed forward into his. Her chest heaved with uneven breaths while her cheek landed on his shoulder. Her olive complexion had been stained a deep scarlet, the color spreading across her frame like wildfire. Chin tilted upward, red lips pursing to graze against the curve of his neck. Her hand strayed in his hair, fingertips gently twirling the thick tresses while her opposite palm simply rested upon his ribcage above his heart. Exhausted now, the woman closed her eyes as she listened to the deep, steady rhythms of his breath. Her body had almost succumbed to dozing in his arms when she heard the activity coming from above them. Eyes fluttered open, widening as a smile spread across her warm face. Land, at last they had made it to land.

With the knock to the door, she was already preparing herself to be parted from him. Sliding backward, she planted her feet on the floor and lifted herself freely from him. When he stood, she took his place in his chair. Sitting upright, she pulled her long legs upward to be tucked under her chin. Arms embraced her knees, her chest pressing in to the tops of her thighs. Though without a stitch of clothing to her body, no immodest part of her anatomy would be revealed to anyone should they walk through the door. "A dress for me?" She asked, extremely appreciative of the fact that she should not have to greet the civilians in nothing but a sacrificial shroud.

When the other man stated that her prince was being viewed as a hero, she laughed melodically. Of course that he was, but she knew she would become quite the theatrical player and amplify the desperation of the situation. His new bride would be nothing but a hopeless damsel in distress who would have been nothing short of dinner to gruesome beasts had he not come along. Of course, that was actually the truth. When the face of the other appeared, she lifted her hand to wave at him. "Thank you." She told him, her smile wide and beaming.

No sooner had the door shut than the woman was up on her feet. The excitement was obvious in her quick movements, so much so that she thought she may tackle him to the ground with a shower of kisses. She wanted to rip the package open, but she was patient and allowed him to do it. As soon as her eyes drank in the dress, her mouth fell ajar. "Oh, Androkles, it's so beautiful!" Her hand reached out to touch it, fingertips tracing over the exquisite silk. "It's white!" She laughed, finding the color to be somewhat of an irony. The detail was truly remarkable as if the person who had created the fashion had done it for a queen far more deserving than herself. Reaching out to take it, she held it up and away from the ground so it wouldn't be tarnished by dirt. When the box of jewels was opened, she was nearly speechless. "Oh, Androkles, I am not deserving of such fine things." She told him, leaning forward to brush her lips against his cheek.

After their lips touched and he parted to complete his attire, she draped the dress carefully across the chair. Walking over to the basin of water, she quickly washed herself off so that she seemed more presentable. Her hair would remain untamed, the loose curls sprawling down her back but the rest of her would be adorned in the finest of jewelry and fabrics. Pulling on the gown, she reveled in how the cool, crisp fabric draped across her feminine body. After putting on the bracelets, she walked over to him with the necklace in hand. "Would you?" She asked, handing it to him.

Back
Top Bottom