Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Certain Doom, Interrupted (Methos and Autumn)

Androkles lay atop of her and pleasure and contentment seemed to wash over him. The rather burning desire he’d felt to sate his want for her ripe form temporarily abated. His prick remained within her and her felt the dampness of that passage as their juices mingled inside her. He shifted slightly as his dark eyes gazed down upon her. Androkles smiled as her lips brushed his nose and he chuckled softly as he murmured “Cute” in response to that particular act.

His eyes lingered on her as a grin was planted rather firmly upon his lips. He kissed her cheek gently as he remarked “Rarely do you imagine something, and find it every bit as good as you could have imagined it to be.” He idly would toy with a few locks of her hair as he remarked “And for someone whom had not been with a man before..” He trailed off slightly before simply grinning even broader “It makes me wonder just how irresistible you’ll be with practice.”

His hand trailed along the curve of her side. His fingers pressed to her thigh and then drifted upwards along that hourglass shape. His hand traveling over her side as it drafted upwards towards her chest. Androkles’ hand moved to cup her breasts and his fingers would squeeze about it idly. His mouth moved to kiss her neck lightly as he idly noted “And your brother and your people shall not have any problem with you becoming a princess of Thessaly as well as of Aegina?”

Androkles grinned to her as he murmured “And what of you Ambrosia? I confess that we’ve done this a bit out of the usual order.” He remained atop of her as he smiled in a bemused fashion. “I confess that I know rather little about you aside from the positive things I’ve heard about you being kind, humble and looking like Aphrodite.” He winked to her as he noted “Tell me more of yourself and ask me what you’d wish to know and I shall try to answer.”

His hand stroked along her side again as he smiled “But I do have something far better than my own personal glory to fight for now.” He seemed rather pleased with that being the case as he rested atop of her. “Far better than just sailing away from home to fight just for one’s allies.”

Banished was the utter need to hold tightly to him, to cling to his heavy form just to keep herself tethered to the gravity of this world. Still, Ambrosia wanted to touch him; she wanted to feel the dampness of his skin graze against hers in a reminder of what had been accomplished between them. Feet untangled, toned legs sliding down opposite sides of his hips to rest against the surface of the linens. His rigid frame relaxed against her, keeping their sweaty bodies melded into a soft figure. She could feel the entirety of him still infused with her, that thread of union remaining still intact.

The tenderness of his touch was monopolizing, capturing and maintaining every bit of her undivided attention. Eyes closed to his face, reveling in the way his fingers idly twisted into her frazzled waves of sun-kissed dark hair. His praises to her were embraced with gratitude, cheeks flushing against her already rose-tinted skin. "You do flatter me too much, sweet prince. I'm humbled and enlightened by this experience and only wish to prove your words to be true." Her voice was barely above a whisper, keeping her tone at the same level of intimacy they shared.

"I have imagined this, too, in my dreams, though I have never seen a face matched with the form who crept into the night to claim me as his own. Seeing you, I know now that you were he- my heroic future king who whisked me away from the woes and constraints of a society never meant for me." Lashes opened to her unshielded gaze, finding his face in the shadows of the room. "You have surpassed any expectations I may have ever had of what perfection shall be like. Your flaws will fall upon blind eyes and your imperfections to deaf ears." She spoke like a noble lady of eloquence should have, her level of class far beyond that of any other woman in a matching station. She, unlike other princesses of Greece, had been hand-selected for a purpose; touched by the favor of a goddess.

The depths of sensuality were further explored by his wandering hands, finally seeking out to scour the other parts of her anatomy that made Ambrosia whole. The scarce brushing of his fingertips against her side reminded her of her vivacity; the very vibrancy of his graze to her breast was astounding. Chin tilted upward ever so slightly, granting his lips access to press against the hollow of her neck. "It shall be a great day in the eyes of Kleitos when Thessaly and Aegina are united by the merging of two people. Don't you see, Androkles, our union shall make Aegina and Thessaly more powerful even if my land has fallen to enemy hands. No longer will you be a prince to just your native home, but someday you shall be king to mine- ours. Aegina will be eager to celebrate as no longer will their future Queen have to rule alone." Each passing word became more passionate and louder in volume, the woman rushing to say everything that filled her head. "I only pray your father and people are as accepting of me as I know mine will be of you. We should band together in harmony, not dissonance. It is the only way that we can regain what has been lost."

Ambrosia paused, hoping that she neither bored him nor made him think she was a silly, optimistic woman filled with unreachable hopes and fantastical dreams. Right hand lifted to fall across the back of his neck, resting lightly, as her fingertips brushed against the base of his hairline. Left leg curled to hook across the backs of his thighs, exerting slight force as she worked to rotate them so that instead of his body perched atop hers, they were facing each other on their sides.

"I do not know what to tell you about myself, though I suspect that we will learn of each other in time. I'm intrigued to know everything about you, Androkles, though no specific question comes to mind." Fingers reached to play with the loose tendrils of hair that plunged from his scalp. "My confession is far worse than yours in that unlike how my name was spoken in your presence, I do not know anything about you at all. I have no pre-existing opinions or preconceived notions, though the only ones I have formed since can only sing the praises of your glory."

Androkles felt Ambrosia felt those sensual long legs of hers as she slid them along him. A sated smiled was pressed to his lips, for if he could be in any finer fettle it would be difficult to imagine. Indeed he scarcely credited that the thrill of fighting minotaurs, rescuing her and then coupling with her could be exceeded by anything save some manner of drunken orgy betwixt Aphrodite, her nymphs and himself. His hand roamed over her in turn, the softness and shape of her body a constant source of fascination to him. He’d touched it, yet he craved ever to touch it more.

He looked faintly amused as he smiled at her “I don’t think I could flatter you to much. For all the kindness and sweetness that my words can muster, I think they yet fall short of describing your grace and beauty.” He kissed her lips lightly as he noted the flushing of them “Nor can I speak too highly of having my own personal goddess of love when it comes to those things carnal.”

With her praise of him as a peerless prince and a hero as well, it seemed they were perfect in their mutual admiration. He preened slightly with the praise, after all what man shouldn’t swell with pride at having the most gorgeous woman he’d ever had the pleasure of laying eyes upon stroke his ego as she eloquently spoke of her regard for him. “Never have I been so pleased with anything I have done, as I am that I have managed your rescue. A task done most gladly and whose reward could surely not be richer if all of Persia offered up its treasures to me.”

In truth her land was not the largest although any kingdom was worthy of some coveting. Yet as she spoke of uniting their peoples and lands, he would have been just as happy to have turned his boat north and sailed home for Thessaly with her in hand. His mouth lingered at her neck, his lips pressing kisses to that soft graceful arch. His lips drifting first upwards and then downwards along its length as his teeth would lightly nip at her flesh while he did so. His hand greedily cupped her chest, tightening and squeezing about it. He fondled its soft weight as his fingers dug into it. He heard her speak rather passionately about how her people would embrace him with open arms. Perhaps they would, that remained to be seen. In truth he rather thought they might resent a king liable to be more concerned with the more familiar and much larger domain he had to the north.

His lips parted from her neck as he murmured “My people could not help but adore a princess possessed both with your radiance and eloquence. I should think they shall praise you as the greatest queen they should ever be grace with.” He grinned as he remarked “As for my father I suspect he shall accuse me of being old fashion in carrying off my bride like a sneak thief in the middle of the night.” He leaned in and kissed her lips “Although I scarcely think that any of my family could do anything but like you, for a more perfect match for me I could not imagine.”

He leaned in towards her and his mouth was pressed to her chest. His lips dragged across the sweet swell of that rounded bosom. He kissed it as his hand raised it upwards to his mouth and his lips slipped to surround her nipple. He nipped and suckled upon its pebbled form, his tongue slipping around it and rubbing against it. His mouth parted from her with a grin as she slipped her leg over him then rocked her hips so that he face her upon their sides.

He nodded slightly as he heard her state that she found herself unsure what to tell him. He leaned in to her and his mouth claimed hers as his arm slipped around her side and move to rest upon her bottom. His hand squeezed that rounded form as he murmured “Well I can tell you that the most unflattering things that you’ll hear of me is that I’m a glory mad fool with a penchant for women.” He grinned slightly as he idly noted “But I suppose that would be a coward’s way of describing the sort of man who would have leapt to your rescue.”

As the sea rocked them with the lullaby of its waves, Ambrosia wondered where they were in their journey to deliver her back into her brother's waiting arms. Though she had never left the land that was her native home, she found the excursion across the stormy waters to be thrilling thus far. Her feet longed to touch sand and earth, but she would not rush the path across the sea that would lead her to her destiny and, ultimately, her new home. Aegina would always be a part of her, but she only hoped Thessaly would welcome her as easily as she was embracing it and the prince who would one day rule the nation.

While he spoke complimentary words, comparing the intimacy between them to that of chests of gold and riches from wealthy Persia, Ambrosia leaned forward and caressed his shoulder in a series of warm kisses. Her hair showered his arm, brushing lightly down it in precedence to her mouth. Reaching his elbow, she redirected her approach to return back to his shoulder where her teeth playfully grazed the skin.

As he continued to speak, her fingertips fled from the back of his neck, fluttering over the harshness of his clavicle and falling into place just above his ribcage. Her palm pressed to the sweaty skin, feeling the healthy pump of his heart beating against her hand. His actions had rendered her silent; they almost completely stilled her except for the movement of her hand and the tilting of her head to further expose her neck. His mouth and hands now dared to do things that had not done previously, showing her attention in the most minute- yet pleasing- ways.

Apart from her duty to her brother's kingdom, Ambrosia had little interest in politics. It mattered little that Thessaly may overrule her tiny homeland, though it was her greatest hope that it would become a protector to Aegina and not forget it even though it seemed to be so lost to foreign company at the present time. As she looked at Androkles, she silently prayed that Aphrodite would speak to Athena and Ares and that this prince would somehow salvage the territory. If he couldn't, she hoped that he would embrace her heritage just like he did his own. She knew, of course, that Thessaly would always be a first priority, but perhaps their union would bring the consolidation of his people and hers into the formation of a greater ally. Aegina was small, yes, but it was full of soldiers and citizens who were extremely proud to be patriots of that land.

It was hard not to think of his father, the King of Thessaly, and what his family would think of his son's match. True that it would seem she and Kleitos had more to gain from a marriage between Ambrosia and Androkles, but she was not seeking to benefit from the power of his country. No, dutiful as she may be, following a suitor of convenience she was not. His soft words calmed her fears; washed away her doubts with every word he spoke. "Androkles, my intentions are pure. We are not a royal family of traditions, and I can understand how it would seem that I agree to this with the sole idea of being a benefactor of Thessaly, but surely you shall never believe that. I could not have seen you coming to save me any more than I ever saw my own land befalling to predators." Lips sought his, sealing the truth of her words with a tender kiss.

His lips parted away from hers, dipping to capture the swell of her bosom and pull one of her pert mounds into the depths of his damp cavern. Arm slid down the length of her body, intent on grasping the globe with a brave hand. Though she wasn't sure what type of reaction he sought, he succeeded in drawing out a staggered breath from her lips. Grave as his words may have been about how others described him, she could not for the life of her find that as a threat. His skilled actions may have affirmed his penchant for women, but it mattered so little to her. How could he be anything except hers when he touched her body in ways that seemed to be cut specifically for her body. . . and hers alone.

Androkles was more of a horseman than a sailor, hence he likely shared her dire to be back on solid land. Although like any Greek sea travel was something that he was somewhat accustomed to, for it really was far more swift than overland travel among Greece’s hills and mountains. For that matter as he lay there atop of her, he felt no particular need or desire to go or be anywhere else. After all to be elsewhere would be to end a moment he was perfectly content within.

Androkles had no concerns that his choice of princesses would be greeted with anything but goodwill and acclaim. After all her appearance and personality had a profoundly winning effect, and he doubted it would be otherwise to people whom were not himself. The press of her mouth against his shoulder and his arm caused him to smile. His fingers would run through her hair as he felt her mouth drifting along him. He remarked “Though I think I shall have to work at freeing your people and island before it’s all that ready to embrace me.”

Although he rather doubted that the current occupiers of the island would be quite so obliging in how they let him attack the island a second time around. He rather aroused that his firing of their ships would cause them to be more vigilant in the future. The prince would feel the stroke of her fingers against him as she seemed to explore every inch of his form rather slowly.

Androkles regarded her for a moment and smiled to her. His mouth graced her own, kissing her as he murmured “I see no guile or motives other than what you claim in your words Ambrosia, I don’t see why any others should. I don’t think you would embrace me simply for the benefit of my army.” He felt her lips pressing to his and his arms slid around her to cradle her body against his own. “I doubt not a word you’ve told me.”

While Ambrosia met him with virginal purity, his own previous experience had been rather more considerable. Although the manner in which he looked at her seemed to suggest he was entirely enchanted by her. So like as not she was right to think it of no threat or importance. But her form seemed to be feminine perfection, strong and supple but rounded and curved in all the right places. So felt so soft and ripe against him, desire couldn’t help but surge through him. Perhaps he’d simply avoid sleep for the entirety of their trip back to Cios. The soft gasp that escaped her lips as his mouth pressed to her breast pleased him. His mouth sliding over its rounded form, his teeth would nip it lightly and his tongue lashed along it.

His head lifted from her breast and pressed to her neck once more. He kissed along the length of her neck and then his mouth traced over her jaw. Finally his lips returned to hers as he pressed his against her body. He found his member becoming aroused once more as he delighted in her flesh. A grin graced his lips as he murmured “You arouse such passions in me Ambrosia that mayhap you would have been better off taking your chances with the minotaurs.” He teased as he let his prick slide to the lips of her sex as they lay side to side. He kissed her cheek and then sought to turn her onto her other side and slip his arm beneath her. He’d draw that shapely ass towards his groin as his mouth would press to her neck, and his erect cock to the softness of her sex.

In the vacancy of the night, the space occupied by two separate bodies searching to meld into one, he spoke words that ignited an ember for him that would burn until the flames of her life were extinguished forever. They were not the whispers of appraisal to her body nor the graces of her beauty, but simply the acknowledgment of her people and her land. Even if he never set sail back to Aegina to do as he spoke, he was far more noble than any man she ever met just for making the claim. Maybe he did it to appease the woman wrapped in his arms or maybe he was completely sincere. Either way, he had managed to earn a loyalty from Ambrosia that she would not easily forget.

"I am glad you think I am sincere in my words to you." She spoke, head canting so that her lips could be near his ear. "I am humbled by your mere presence, sweet prince. I have known you only for a few hours and yet I feel as though I can trust you with my life." She paused, finding irony in her statement. "Maybe that is because you rescued a complete stranger, but I do not doubt you would do it again. Please trust in me, Androkles. I know you so little, but I am forever loyal to you." The princess smiled, her words slow and deliberate so that he could make no mistake in what she said.

The trip across the sea was not only a change in her stars, it was an education experience that coincided with her life and Androkles was her teacher. She knew well how to verbally express herself, to tell someone exactly what emotion she felt. However, each movement he made opened her mind to the language of the body. The strokes to her breasts, the nips to her flesh, and even the bluntness of their most primal acts were all words that equaled to passion. For now, she was listening to what he had to say, but she was a quick learner, thus she doubted not that she would be speaking fluidly to him, as well. Oh, the many conversations they would have from this point on!

When his voice reigned again, she laughed heartily at the joke. "Ravaged I may be, but I still prefer you to those beasts. All the same, if we ever come across nymphs of the sea, I shall do my best to both save you and best the vile creatures." Her palm remained attached to his chest, enjoying the steady rhythm that continued to pump in comforting patterns.

With ease, he turned her over and away from his face. Arms effortlessly pulled her body into his, Ambrosia surprised at how well her form molded against his like two pieces of a puzzle meant to conjoin in the appropriate places. As her curves were pressed against the outline of his muscles, softness meeting rigidness, a chill ran throughout the entirety of her body. When it settled, she found that the very center of herself was still tingling oddly, more desires awakening in her slumbering adulthood. Hands grasped his, tugging on them until they encircled her small waist. She slid them along the flatness of her tummy, leading them toward the fullness of her hips and muscles in her thighs.

His arousal excited her; her leg bent at an angle to further expose her core to his stirring member. Head pressed back into his shoulder, eyes closing while his lips danced across her neck. Her skin felt alive, set afire by his touch. Ambrosia felt herself involuntarily pushing her frame against his, unintentionally teasing herself with the tip of his length. "I fear you shall awaken a part of me that has been long waiting for this moment. What if you have created an insatiable monster who seeks to continually claim you for her own?"

Androkles gazed at the woman that he’d pledged to make his queen. A slight grin played across his lips simply at looking at her. The prince was naturally quite content for the moment it appeared that fortune had smiled upon him as he held Ambrosia in his arms. He’d saved her and now claimed her as his own. He promised he should try to rescue her people and her home in a similar fashion for he couldn’t think that she’d be entirely content to desert them, or be so well pleased with him if he did not make the attempt. The prince had come to make war, although making war on behalf of his allies had altered in its original course already in his mind.

Although strategy was not something that could hold his attention for more than a heartbeat, her body pressed against him easily tore his mind from war to more sensual concerns. He felt her lips brush against his ear and thereafter he let his hand trace along her side as his lips pressed to her neck. He leaned in towards her as he remarked “I shall ensure that your trust is not misplaced.” His hand lingered on her thigh and squeezed it as he remarked “I would do it again.. knowing you I’d venture into Hades itself to rescue you if need be.” His lips found her cheek as he stated “I do trust you. I trust you with my own life for given time my eyes will close and were you an enemy I should be caught unawares in my sleep. I also trust you with the future of my line.” The last statement was added rather lasciviously as his hips pressed in against her.

He laughed as he heard her assure him that his rather lusty attentions were preferable to the beasts that had been all but upon her. Androkles would rather teasingly inquire “oh you’ll save me from sea nymphs hmm? Now are you saving me from the sea nymphs or the sea nymphs from me?” His lips pressed into hers as he let his arm tighten about her waist. “Although I think I’ve my own nymph here at sea that is managing to keep me rather more than occupied.”

He found that her body did seem to fit naturally against his own form. She provided the perfect counterpoint, softness and curves to meet rigid muscle and hard angles. The planes of his torso would brush against that supple form, and his hands were easily leg to trace along the smoothness of her belly. His hand touched her, drifting against her stomach, his fingers slipping over it and moving in an idle circular motion. Thereafter his hand slid down towards the softness of her sex. His fingers brushed against her lips, stroking against them. But it would be the puffy form of her clit that his fingers sought out. Those calloused fingertips, hardened from that steady grip upon a sword began to press down against that sensitive nub. His fingers stroked against it rather constantly, pressing and grinding into it as he sought to cause arousal to flare within her.

Androkles felt her leg lift to expose her sex to him, and it brushed against him as he brought that tip to bear on him His lips pressed into her neck, kissing her as he heard her suggest that he was creating an insatiable monster that would want to continually claim him. “Well I’ve got something to ‘slay’ that particular monster.” He’d indicate as his hips ground into her. She’d already pressed herself upon his tip, but now as his body pressed in against her he’d slide himself fully within her. He pressed into those already slick folds and let her feel that rigid cock stretching that passage that had yet to know more than his prior solitary coupling with her. Those yet close to virginal folds would once more be made to strain to take him within her.

A hand would tilt her head towards his own and his mouth sought to press hotly to hers. He’d kiss her as his hips rocked forward, pressing eagerly into the delicious curve of her round bottom. That pleasing swell had drawn his eyes when that wisp of silk had clung to it in an oh so tantalizing fashion. Now his body pressed rather firmly up against it as he rammed his cock within her. Mischievously his lips would part from hers as he murmured “I’ve been wanting to do that since you bent over to stab that minotaur.”

His words were so powerful and right that Ambrosia was certain of either one of two things: either Aphrodite had slipped him a potion to put him under the princess's spell or she was in the room with them guiding and urging each other what to say to the other. Or, perhaps, maybe it was both. There, in the small bedroom chamber of a ship, Androkles both proclaimed that even the fiery depths of the underworld could not keep him from her and that their trust had been set into a stone that could not easily be broken. Of course, though, he had also spoken the most important word that would be a vital key to the remainder of their lives as well as the well-being of Thessaly and Aegina: line.

Ambrosia knew well that he meant his bloodline, which would completely unite Thessaly and Aegina once and for all. Their son would reign over both lands, carrying forth the gentleness and wisdom of Kleitos and the bravery and war-antics of Phillippos. This was a motion over twenty years in the making, a plan cleverly designed by the gods and goddesses who reigned high above in Mount Olympus. Surely Aphrodite had struck a bargain with another of her kind, becoming the guardian of Aegina and insuring the welfare of the land.

The simple statement combined with the pressing of his hips to hers created more lust for him than he would ever know. Suddenly, her body surged with another need, both for personal and political reasons. The action caused her to growl rather lowly, almost in a very primal state. Hands still atop his pressed his palms into her thighs. He managed to lighten the mood with his banter about the sea creatures, but she wasn't entirely sure his accusal of her being a sea nymph was false. For, what she knew of those seductive beings, Ambrosia was feeling much the same.

His hand slipped from beneath hers, roaming intently between the tone of her legs to delve into the secrets of her folds. His rough fingertips contrasted against the smoothness of her pink depths, finding their destination at an area that was extremely sensitive to the touch. A moan of surprise rolled off her lips, urging him to continue touching her there. Her hips forcefully rocked back to his, eagerly taking in the rest of his length. This time as he stretched her open, the pain was replaced with pleasure and curiosity.

By the time her chin was tilted to his face, hers lips were ready to seek his. Mouth molded to his, tongue tracing the outline of his perfectly poised lips. He broke from the lock to speak, her laughter tickling at him in response to his statement. "Then you shall have that, too, my prince. You may have every bit of me you wish to claim from my mouth to my feet to any part of me. I am yours." She whispered, reaching up to kiss his chin.

The words that sprang to his lips seemed surprisingly natural as he spoke them. He’d never spoken to Ambrosia before a few hours previous and prior to that only heard a fairly vague description of her. Yet all the same it felt like the most natural thing in the world to place his trust and faith in her, nor had he ever truly felt more certain of anything in his life than having pledged his trust in her and to make her his queen. That she was meant for him and to be his had seemed so absolutely certain from the moment he’d laid eyes upon her, that the circumstances he found himself in raised no question in his mind – it was simply what was meant to be. Whether fate, the gods, or simply his mind and heart had conspired to place that sentiment upon him he knew not – he simply knew.

If Aphrodite had manipulated events to draft him and his nation into the role of protector for the small island nation of Aegina, Androkles didn’t seem inclined to begrudge the task set before him. He’d come to fulfill his country’s defense of its allies, and now there was further reason for him to draw his sword and fight the foreign invaders tooth and nail. Nor could he complain that for the task he was not being most richly rewarded. Yet like Paris, it seemed that the goddesses gift was likely to come part and parcel with sufficient strife to test his mettle but he had no intention of suffering a similar fate.

The throaty growl that sounded from Ambrosia’s throat caused him to grin, as it was most certainly a less than innocent sound. His body was pressed to her and he reveled in the manner in which their forms molded together. The cool sea air would drift in to the cabin down from the deck above. It sent a slight chill through him, yet the warmth of her body against him seemed to render him oblivious to the elements. His arm tightened around her holding her closer to him yet, as his hips would grind into her, thrusting his cock inside of her as her thighs parted and her body rocked back against him. Her sex engulfed his prick and her folds rapped around him in time with a moan as she received him inside of her.

His hand was quite cooperative as she moaned as his fingers touched her. As she responded to the stimulation of those fingers, his hand would continue to work upon her along with the feel of his prick pumped inside of her. His cock was rammed home into that tight, grasping passage while his hand would press to the lips of her sex. His fingers dug into her and stroked upon her clit rather firmly. His arm remained wrapped about and it had slipped between her thighs. He touched her and sought to time the more fervent exertions of his fingers to accompany each and every thrust inside of her.

He grinned mischievously to her as she laughed with evident amusement at his confession that he’d desired to enter her from behind since he’d first seen her bent over. His lips met hers rather heatedly as he kissed her and his hand strayed upwards to brush against her cheek as she promised him that he should have every inch of her. He grinned to her as he murmured “And I crave every part of you – and I shall delight in every pleasure your body has to offer me but I fear I shan’t have time to truly enjoy all of its charms before the night is over.”

His lips locked with her own as he’d kiss her hotly. He desired her and that red hot passionate would seem readily apart with every touch of his hand upon her, and with each and every kiss. His body was entwined with hers, and they lay there joined at the waste as his hips pressed eagerly into the soft swell of her ass. His cock pressed past her soft lips into the embrace of the folds beyond. His arousal was obvious as his dick throbbed inside of her, that rugged muscular form was pressed against her soft, smaller form as his hips bucked into her seeking to spear her upon his shaft. His lips crushed against her own as he rather heatedly murmured “I love you.”

The motions they were creating were more like a synchronized dance. Her body undulated to his, the two separate bodies in perfect harmony to form one single movement. The rapid beat of her heart provided the rhythm; her moans the music. The motions ran the length of her entirety, starting with the dipping of her head moving down to the wave of her hips, and ending with the gentle flexing of her feet. All the while, his body echoed hers, mirroring the motions the made.

If there was chilly air drifting into their room from the outside, Ambrosia certainly didn't feel it. She was completely engulfed by the heat of him, wrapped in the blanket of body warmth. Skin to skin, she could feel the hotness of his flesh permeate through hers, burning her from outside in and then inside out. Dark hair was dampened from perspiration, sticking to her forehead and cheeks. Sweat misted her body, glistening on her skin like sparkles of sunlight. His breath was on her neck, hot and cool at the same time.

His fingers moved deftly, the skills characteristic of someone with practice. As if the room wasn't warm enough, the heat radiating from between her thighs was enough to match that of a burning fire. Like reading her mind, his hand managed to do exactly what her body needed it to. When she needed his strokes to be long and smooth, they were. When she wanted them to be short and rough to accommodate his thrusts into her core, he did that, too. His fingertips worked to build a steady friction, which caused her to crave him even more.

Her want and desire should have been obvious to him- someone who knew what signs of arousal to seek. Though her voice had taken on a softer tone, her little purrs and moans of pleasure were endless. She was producing that nectar again, which caused her folds to be slick and moist, making it much easier for his length to slide in and out of her body. Ambrosia wanted to be touched, to be cradled in his arms like this. It wasn't only the mere carnal pleasures that kept her lusting, but the combination of everything from his words to the way his hand strayed to cup her cheek.

Her face tilted to rest in his hand, the weight of her jaw pressing onto his fingertips. "There comes a time when I fear our bodies must rest. We don't need to experience everything in one night, Androkles. We have the rest of our mortality to discover each other." The tone of her voice was strained, forced as if speaking was a difficult task when it came to formulating complete thoughts against the haze of her mind. "There shall never be a moment when I will deny you your divine right to my body. Take it as your temple."

Whether because he actually thought he felt that way or because of the circumstances, he whispered three words to her that held a deeper meaning to the princess. All her life, she had known love but never in this manner. There was the unconditional love she felt for her brother, the dutiful love she felt for Aegina, and the worshiping love that her heart held for Aphrodite as well as the other deities. This love, however, the way a man and woman were meant to love each other was completely foreign and new. There was no doubt in her heart that she felt a deep attraction and affection for Androkles, so much so that she knew she would do everything within her power to reign as his perfect queen, but she didn't know if that was love. Like he had stated to her, she, too, would run into a fiery pit to save him, but was that love? Some would call it foolishness. There was no doubt in her mind that she would come to understand what that word meant in context to him, and that by the time her life was over the citizens of their lands would forever share how deeply Ambrosia, princess of Aegina, loved her King- Androkles, prince of Thessaly.

So, instead of speaking words that may be false, she sealed it with a kiss. One day, he would hear her say it back, but only when she was certain that the ache in her heart that belonged to him could be deemed pure love.

Androkles felt her body moving in time with his own. Their forms had become entwined and joined at the waist in the rather primal act that consumed them both. Their increasingly urgent coupling causing their heated forms to press together, his form rocking to hers and holding her fast to him as his hips would jut forward vehemently to thrust himself within her. Greedily he pulled her form towards his own, delighting in the feel of her against him in each passing moment.

Her form seemed to radiate heat against him and sweat slickened it giving her a rather attractiveness sheen. His lips would lock with hers, kissing her lips rather fiercely. His blood was heated and lust raged through him now as her body once more proved rather adept at stoking his desires and summoning pure want from him. She offered herself to him and he claimed her. He deemed her his and with each rather forceful thrust of his hips, he rammed his cock inside her. He filled her with his cock as he heard each sweet exhalation from her lips. His prick throbbed deep inside her as his body pressed flush against her from behind, his presence within her his claim rather firmly staked.

Androkles was no innocent – in fact he’d confessed quite the opposite to her. Yet what he was, was thoroughly taken with her. Hence his fingers rather skillfully sought to manipulate the perfection that was her form to the heights of passionate. He sought to see his own burning wants replicated in her. His fingers rather firmly crushed themselves against the softness of her dampened sex. He ground them into her specifically against the puffy flesh of her clit. His fingers twisted and corkscrewed downwards into her, firmly he’d stroke and pet against that sensitive nub of flesh with its nexus of nerves within it. Each calculated touch of his fingers sought to work her into a frenzy of wantonness.

The effect of his hand, mouth and the constant rock of his hips seemed to produce such sweet sounding purrs and moans that merely encouraged his efforts. That and the slickness of her sex let his prick slide deeply within her. His arm would tighten around her, even as his fingers kept up their application of a steady pressure upon her. Zealously his hips churned to smack into the rounded form of her ass. That particular piece of anatomy’s attraction to him remained siren like as he seemed to take exception delight in pressing to it as he’d jam his cock inside of her, and let his prick strain that slick dewed passage.

Androkles heard her soft voice seemed to manage to utter forth the suggestion that they had more than one night so surely he shouldn’t feel pressed to do it all within the confines of one night. He offered no real response aside from rather lasciviously pressing his mouth to her own and letting his tongue seek out hers. Her proclaiming her body a temple and his right to possess it divine, certainly seemed to encourage him. A hand slipped to her chest to firmly dig his fingers into her breast as his lips parted from hers long enough to murmur rather firmly “I take you.” Not as a temple, or as a queen or as anything really – he just wanted her irregardless of circumstances and reason. He wanted her and seemed to be rather caught up in the act of taking her.

Perhaps it would have struck him as strange that he’d proclaimed his affections for her, and not received a reciprocating response – as women ever seemed to delight in earning such statements. On the other hand, his mind wasn’t really terribly fixed on whatever discourse they had, and her kiss and the growing force and urgency to his thrusts left his attention far more fixed upon the physical rather than verbal as between them. His breathing was beginning to slowly but surely quicken as he penetrated her repeatedly. He felt her sex warm and tight about him and the burning urge to spill his seed within her was a rather consuming distraction. As she kissed him his lips eagerly took her own, his body coiled with hers as they mated. If the body preceded the mind, he had little qualms to that end.

There was a moment when two bodies became so connected that both their souls entwined into one and they acted as a single unit. Though she may not have recognized it, this surely was happening between Androkles and Ambrosia. His digits crushed down into the velvet folds of her sweet flower, stroking it in such a skillful manner that it caused her to arch her hips more powerfully to meet his lustful lunges. Though she was certain he was pumping every inch of his great length into her, she had a need to be spread and filled. Each time he withdrew, her muscles clenched only to be pushed apart each time he reentered her, a feeling that was remarkably wonderful.

The process was repeated indefinitely, each time the princess felt more desirous of him. The friction between their bodies was like two pieces of wool rubbing together, creating sparks that would eventually lead to unrestrained electrical currents. It was becoming a struggle for the woman to remember to breathe, her mind telling her to still her lungs so that she could savor each pleasing penetration. Slender hips surged against his, quickening the moments when his member left her only to plunge back in to reunite them.

His hand groped at the seemingly perfect mounds nestled atop her lean torso, the taut buds pressing into his palms. "I want you. . . " She said, though her tone suggested she was leaving off the end of the sentence. Wanted him to what, exactly, she wasn't sure. Take her, yes. Be with her, always. Drive her body to the brink of insanity with ecstasy? Definitely. Finally, those sparks were sustained enough that her body began to jerk in erratic spasms. Body freely secreted her honey, letting it wash over him and down her firm thighs.

Hand reached down to his thigh, nails digging into the flesh as she gripped him throughout her wave of passion. Full lips pursed together, concentrating on her body. She could feel her toes curling inward, her entire body throwing itself against him. Perhaps he needed to catch her for support, she didn't know. Either way, the pleasure was overwhelming, even better than the previous event. Poised lips parted, a deep puff of breath exiting her lungs in a loud scream that she was certain others around them would be able to hear.

Ambrosia craved his seed to be unleashed within her loins again, to fill her past the limits of being able to contain his thick fluid. It was more than duty to accept this, it was her right as a woman united to a single man. It was the beginning of their journey together, both across the Aegean and long after that. It was the simple moment that would carry them from captured Aegina all the way until they crossed over to the Elysian Fields. It was past, present, and future all wrapped up in a single act of carnal lust.

If ever a hero had been better rewarded than this, Androkles wasn’t aware of it. For Ambrosia delighted him to no end. That soft supple body beneath him and every soft moan and cry filled his ears like the sweetest of music. He tasted her lips and felt the arch of hips urging him to firmly thrust himself fully within her - an opportunity that naturally he could and would not resist. The squeeze of her sex about him caused his cock to throb and ache with want as he lanced it inside her. He pressed into the clutching grasp of her sex and positively basked in its greedy attentions, feeling that delicious friction as she tightened around him and squeezed upon his prick.

His body met hers, and their hips both seemed in constant motion. They bucked together and molded at the waste as his manhood plunged inside her as she pressed herself upon the throbbing form of his shaft. They came together as his larger form leaned into her, his lips pressing to her neck as he kissed the soft skin of her neck. While her curvy form occupied his attention, time and time again causing him to let his body rock forwards and into her to thrust his cock inside of her. The want and desire she stirred within him were almost maddening. Never had he craved any woman in such a fashion – but her he simply had to have from the moment he’d seen her. Nor had his initial taking of her dimmed his desire, she was perfect and utterly alluring and he simply had to have her.

He heard her lips part to tell him that she wanted him - although in what respect or to do what was unclear. However, he felt her body beginning to thrash beneath him which suggested it was a more immediate thing. The spasm of her sex and shiver of her form as her hot juices soon soaked his cock only served to heighten his own arousal. His breath was quick as his dark eyes clouded with lust. His mouth sought out her own covering it and kissing her rather urgently. His hips were rather quickly moving to her. He pumped his shaft into her, letting it piston inside stabbing in and out and in and out again and again. Constantly he’d penetrate her, feeling his manhood rigid with arousal and drenched in her juices as her sex would squeeze about him so firmly that he wanted nothing more than to soak the depths of her sex with his cum once more.

He felt her throwing that slender little form against him. A grin graced his lips as indeed his future queen was entirely a nymph when she became caught up in the act. Nor could he be anything but delighted in that. His arms would hold her tightly against him, his body still pressed behind her. His hips collided with her at the swell of her ass and the firm ridges of his abdominals brushed against the hollow of her back. Between her sweet thighs and the curve of her ass that so fascinated him he pressed himself inside her. Now each thrust was hard and deep. He wanted his release, indeed he obviously craved it. Her body was urging him towards bliss once more as he heard her screaming out into the night. If his crew hadn’t any idea what their prince was about upon this night, now there was no mistaking it. Undoubtedly many would jokingly chide him for ruining their sleep the following morning.

That oh so feminine form with its every motion and her every sound pushed him closer to release. Pleasure coursed rather powerfully through him. She pleased him more than anything or anyone else could have managed, and as he thrust his cock rather deeply inside her, his exclamation would mingle with her own. A loud groan punctuated a heavy thrust inside her that was accompanied by the geyser-like eruption of his fluids within her. He came heavily and as hard as he could ever recall doing. Thus his fluids spilled into her in a tremendous gush of sticky white semen. His seed was shooting into her belly, pumping forth from the eye of his cock and slickening her passage. His essence flooded into her, as bliss formed an emotional cocoon about him. His seed splattered within her, filling her taunt passage and soon leaking down her thighs. His hips ground into her as he came an his load flowed forth. Virally his claim and mark was made upon her, his seed planted inside his princess. He lay atop of her then, regarding her rather quietly before he’d kiss her once more rather hungrily. A grin gracing his lips as he murmured “I think everyone heard that.”

Her scream of raw ecstasy reverberated throughout the room, becoming a song of its own sort as if Echo herself had been emitting the uninhibited noise. It was not something Ambrosia had consciously done, but perhaps another action Aphrodite executed vicariously through the mortal woman. It was a sound that men wanted to hear, to know that their actions were perceived as so undeniably right. Maybe the crew would laugh, but perhaps they would simply respect Androkles even more for having that power. Ambrosia was not ashamed of what she had done; in fact, she was proud that she could demonstrate how much of a perfect lover he was simply becoming. The others could stand to learn a few lessons from their prince.

She was conscious of how tightly he was holding her against his body. The smoothness of her back could feel the ridges of his abdominal muscles, the roughness of them reminding her of a board of which the servants of the castle used for washing their linens. The bones of his hips collided with the softness of her rounded globes, smashing roughly into the supple flesh. Their bodies slapped together noisily, skin assaulting skin.

Just as she was able to silence herself, his groan took reign. It was a basic sound that had a deeper meaning, empowering him with the simple vibration of his vocal chords. She relished in the moment, savoring how the noise lingered in the hot air. Finally, she felt him shudder as a flood of warmth invaded her hollow passage. Stickiness filled her insides, clinging to her inner walls and coating every inch of her in his thick substance. She writhed in front of him, loving the way his fluid and hers mixed to form a concoction of lusty potion.

Just like she desired, he spilled forth until there was no more room left inside her womb. The seed ran out, dribbling down her firm thighs and onto the linens beneath them. Her body slowed its tremendous spasm, finally regaining control of itself. Lips were claimed by his, smashing together in a kiss of unrestrained passion. Lungs grasped breath, drawing it in in short spurts, unable to find regularity.

He spoke, his words plastering a smile across her graceful features. "Let them hear it, Androkles. Tomorrow if they shall ask me of this night, I will tell them that there is no greater lover than you. Even if you were the first man to ever claim that territory- and the last- I will tell them that none of them would ever have been man enough to have me." Face tilted back, lips drawing a line down his jaw.

The princess untangled herself from him, limbs unraveling from their grip about his. Slowly, she pulled herself off the bed. The moonlight was enough to illuminate her figure, the pale yellow light reflecting off the beads of sweat as if they were sparkling jewels encrusted in her skin. Her damp hair neatly met the curve of her backside, the soft waves tickling down to it. Her thighs and sex were drenched, coated in the mixture of juices exchanged between them. Bare feet walked across the floor, coming short of the small window in the room. "Have I tired you, my prince?" She asked him, leaning forward to peer out into the Aegean.

The intensity of his orgasm exceeded their coupling of only moments previous. He’d suggested she was a swift learner and if this night was any indication then he had pleasures only the gods had previously known to look forward to. Pure bliss shot through him as his seed spilled heavily and fully into her. His load spurted forth in a constant stream, letting his sticky essence fill her with his potent seed. His groan would slowly give way to a panting breath as he sought to catch his own. He pulled her head towards him and he’d kiss her rather passionately.

His arms slipped around her and her curled her tightly in against his body. Both his strong arms wrapping around her as he felt the warmth of their mingled fluids about him as his prick remained lodged within her. He kissed her again as he murmured “You are the love goddess herself made flesh.” He suggested as his arms curled around her possessively as he murmured “My perfect queen..” He grinned roguishly as he noted “If tonight is any indication we shall have a dozen children.” He’d kiss her neck as he murmured “Because no sooner has my seed spilled within you than I’m reminded of how fascinating you are to me.”

His hand strayed along her side as his eyes trailed down along her and he saw her thighs were slick with the mingled dampness of his seed and her honey. Upon seeing as much he felt a strange sense of satisfaction. Having staked his claim in that fashion upon her offered some manner of contentment to him and he heard her panting and catching her breath as well. By any rights he should be exhausted having run a number of miles, clambered over walls, through dungeons and fought minotaurs – all before having sex with the most beautiful woman he’d ever seen twice. But rather than weariness, he felt only exhilaration.

He preened as she praised him. After all being told that none could possibly have matched him was flattering and as pleasure coursed through every inch of his body he was in a rather good mood without a doubt. “Well I doubt they shall ask you after it, it would be rather bad manners to say anything to you of it. I rather expect that I shall get an earful.” He grinned to her as he remarked “And I’m sure the manner in which you cried out will assure them that you thought rather highly of my skills.” His tone was rather bemused as he kissed her gently once more.

He watched her slip away from him although, he was rather reluctantly parted from her. His eyes followed her figure as she moved to the window. The soft light illuminated that sweat slickened figure and the way her hair molded to the curve of her ass and her thighs and sex could be seen to be drenched with his semen somehow made her the most alluring image he’d ever laid eyes upon. She was completely and utterly his and somehow he found her every movement seductive. His form was propped up on his elbows and his dark eyes lingered upon her body.

He pressed himself up to his feet as he heard her asking if she’d tired him out. “You would think that rescuing you and being so richly rewarded for me efforts would leave me drained.” His feet padded over to her and his arm slipped about that lithe waist as he came up behind her. Androkles pressed his lips to her neck as he murmured “But I’ve never felt so alive, and feel like I could run a dozen miles yet tonight.” His lips pressed to her as he murmured “Although that energy is rather more inclined to things other than running on this particular eve.”

His lips brushed against her cheek as he added “You make me absolutely insatiable for you.” A hand would stray to the grounded form of her ass, his fingers closing upon one heart-shaped cheek and would squeeze it rather lasciviously. He grinned to her as he murmured “I don’t think you need to worry about sea nymphs, they couldn’t possibly hope to compete..” His form pressed to her as she’d feel his hand pressing to the curve of her ass and the other roaming upwards along her. A playful smile would come to his lips as he murmured “Which leaves the only question Ambrosia – have I tired you out?”

At the window, his previous words reverberated in her mind. A dozen children, he had said, though she didn't think him entirely serious. She toyed with the idea, imagining a castle overlooking the beautiful Aegean with all of her children playing in the sand and running into the powerful waves. She could see the resemblances of their parents on their faces, some with her hair and eyes while others had his broad structure. It was a pleasing thought to be surrounded by so many people she loved when she, herself, had only had that of her brother's. Her parents died when she was young so she never had a chance to really know them. True that the old Queen had passed on the tale of her vision to Kleitos who had, in return, told his sister she was the favored daughter of Aphrodite herself. Up until the moment her soul connected with Androkles's, she had not believed it. She did now.

Upon the mentioning of how his crew would react, she hoped that she would not become some great tale of his triumph, of how he rescued a beautiful princess from the near-ravaging of minotaurs only to seduce her into his bed with his irresistible charms. Ambrosia was better than that; she knew well of it. She only wished him to sing her praises as an equal and not as a conquest. She was not to be the rebuttal of some joke, after all.

Eyes fixated over the dark ripples in the sea, her hand reaching up to absently run across the side of her neck, fingertips grazing over her collarbone. As he marched over to her, Ambrosia was anticipating his touch. Loving the way his strong arm encircled her delicate waist, she pressed back until the curve of her pert bottom was molded to the dampness of his pubic region. She could feel his member resting between her cheeks, her hips arching back to tease him. Perfect lips captured her neck, the princess going slightly weak in the knees and relying on his strength to support her lithe mass.

She heard the manner of his tone when he spoke to her; she reveled in the gruffness of his deep voice. "Oh, and how else would my prince like to spend that burning energy trapped in his body chiseled from perfection?" When she finally spoke her voice was low, barely above a whisper, but the tone was sultry which suggested that she didn't think the evening was entirely over for them either.

His hands were exploring the map of her body again, one finding the curves of her backside and squeezing upon it. Posed with a question, she took a moment to consider before replying. Yes, she was utterly exhausted. She had not had a peaceful slumber since before she was captured, constantly worrying about her fate. The little energy she had left had been exerted in these lustful acts with him. Yet, she knew she craved more just like he did. "I am tired, my prince, but not because you have made me so." She challenged, reaching back to cup his cheek in her soft hands.

Androkles had half in jest suggested that they would have a dozen children simply because of the manner in which as yet they could not keep their hands from each other’s forms and what would inevitably follow from that. The prince hadn’t really formed any concrete plans with respect to Ambrosia aside from that he would make her his wife and his queen when he was king. Having made such a rather distinct leap in his intentions, he rather imagined all the details and consequences would sort themselves out as he went about things. Androkles tended to make rather decisive decisions like rescuing a princess, or that he must have her for himself – the how and what was to follow from that tended to be secondary considerations.

If she feared that what would follow would be nothing more than another notch of his bed, and a boastful story about how he’d rescued a princess only to take her to his bed such fears could likely be put to rest. As the manner in which his arms protectively slide around her, his mouth found its way to her neck and his body pressed to her own seemed to suggest his interest in her was anything but fleeting. Everything about her brought praise rushing to his lips, and he was utterly and completely fascinated with her. If she had been proclaimed Aphrodite’s favourite, he would not doubt it for a moment as he’d seemed touched by that particular goddess since he’d laid his eyes upon her. In truth any jokes directed towards what had passed between them were now rather likely to suffer from overly protective replies.

Androkles would feel her body shifting to press back against him. The curve of her ass would brush against his prick and he’d feel desire flare within him at the brush of that sensuous form. His mouth pressed to her neck and then against her cheek as he felt the softness of her form dampened by perspiration from their earlier exertions. One hand rested upon the firm form of her bottom, while they other strayed over her side and then across the flat plane of her stomach. His fingers strayed over her belly, tracing in a circular motion about it. His cock began to stiffen slightly at the press of her body against him, her perfect body seeming to rouse him for a third go.

A rather easy grin graced his lips as she asked how he wished to spend the energy that was trapped inside his body. “I can think of a few ways o’ nymph of mine.” He stated equally suggestively. He grinned to her and shook his head slightly “Ahh so whatever weariness you feel is no doing of mine is it?” He felt her fingers brush against him and his hands sought out her hips to turn her towards him. He leaned in to let his lips claim her own, kissing her rather hungrily. His hands slowly lifted her from where she stood, so that her body leaned in against his muscular torso as his face leaned down to press his lips to her own.

He stepped forwards to pin her form to the wall of the ship, as his waist was at a level with her own as he pressed her up against the wall. His cock hardened as it brushed against the softness of her body. “Then I shall have to make you tired my love.” It seemed a promise as his manhood became aroused and slid to press to those soft folds of her dripping sex.

He smiled to her as he kissed her gently and murmured “I’ll wear you out and then fall asleep beside you.” His forehead would press to her own as he added “And I desire nothing more than to wake up feeling you next to me upon the morrow and each day after that.” His mouth would seek to engulf hers once more as his hips would part her thighs before she’d feel his stiffened shaft plunge into those soft wet folds, filling her against as he pressed her back into the wall. His hips slowly beginning to rock into her as his need for her was once more expressed in deed as well as act.

There was a sensation left behind by his fingertips that she could only think could be akin to magic should it ever be real. His touch continued to burn Ambrosia in such a way that she felt that surely she was being transformed into a torch that would forever carry a light for this man, this prince, that had so easily swept her off her feet. As his hand crept across her stomach, drawing circular patterns, the woman thought that if she just looked down she would see an endless circle of flames on her belly. And, that very same magic was spreading to his lips while they grazed her supple flesh, making her feel more alive than she ever had before.

Before his words could even answer her questioning, she felt his manhood stirring against her body. It was the signal that he was aroused again, ready to set forth into another lustful adventure between them. As insatiable as she feared she would become, he was already there. Their spirits were kindred in that they both undeniably had passion- Ambrosia for her beloved country and his yet to be discovered by the woman- but it seemed that one emotion would keep them entangled both physically and mentally. She could see now that so long as they kept their fire alive the strength and bond of their relationship would never perish.

Amused by his comparison of her to a nymph, she smiled broadly. Hand still cupped to his cheek, she let the pads of her fingers glide down his sharp jaw. "Perhaps you did make me a little weary, but I shall not give up the fight just yet." There was mischief dancing across her turquoise eyes, but she doubted the pale light was enough to show him. Hands were set firmly to her hips, easily manipulating her so that she shifted to face him.

His lips always seemed so ravenous for hers, consistently leaning in to claim them. She loved it- the taste of him combined with the skillful way in which he controlled his mouth. Hers was always waiting, ready to strike back with the same hunger. He lifted her up on the balls of her feet, causing her body to arch in a way that pressed the softness of her bosom to the ridges of his chest. This was a place that Ambrosia liked to be, a familiarity that she would one day crave; it was where she belonged, her body melded to his.

He stepped to her in a challenging way, using his mass to push her back into the wall, trapping her. He promised to drain her energy only following it with an even better proposal that would allow her to wake up next to him. Forehead dipped down, resting against hers as his mouth filled her head with such sweet reveries that she only hoped this not to be a cruel dream. His lips were searching for hers again while her thighs were parted. Arms reached to wrap around his neck, holding him so closely to her.

Without reservation, he plunged his length into her wet folds again. Still aroused from their last coupling, she was more eager and ready for it. Hands slapped against back, palms firmly sliding across the breadth of it. The woman gasped aloud, leaning her head down so that her mouth rested against his neck. Pinned between this man and the wall of the ship excited her to a new level. Her right leg lifted, folding to drape across the swell of his tones backside. "Oh, Androkles, you give me such carnal pleasures that a woman has never known." She murmured, her mouth still lingering against his neck.

Androkles’ passion for her was indeed a rather fierce and constant thing. He’d proclaimed himself to clearly have been touched by the love goddess, for never had he found himself so drawn and swiftly infatuated and fascinated with any woman at all. Nor after having had her twice was his enthusiasm any way diminished. As though she were some sort of drug that created an addiction he had tasted her and simply craved more. For to his mind he had found perfection in its female form, and having claimed her as his he could but revel in his good fortune.

Every inch of her body held its allure for him. Her lips tasted so sweet as his own hungrily crushed against him, while the luscious mounds of her chest felt divine as his fingers would close and tighten around them. The smoothness of her belly with its perfect shape and the lithe shape of her legs held rather certain appeal. Although she’d likely already noted his fixation with the swell of her ass, given that she’d teased him with the press of it against him and every groan that had escaped his lips was testament to how the soft folds of her snatch held divine pleasures for him. If she looked for that which seemed to arouse passion in him and set him a fire then she likely needed to look no further than herself.

He grinned as he responded to her to teasingly reply “Ah no surrender eh? Then I shall have to run you through.” Naturally running her through was an action which his hips were rather eager to carry out as he pistoned that throbbing prick inside of her. His mouth soon closed against her own. In the brief time they’d met, he’d already lost track of how often he’d kissed her. But the soft dampness of her lips was intoxicating and he could not have enough of them. His mind considered their application elsewhere upon his body than to his own lips although it was perhaps a thought that would wait for after their first night together. Now he tasted them, and their softness seemed to convey the very essence of how feminine and delicate she was. As resilient a creature as his princess was, that nature and that she needed him had a most definite appeal.

Their bodies deep seem to mold together, they joined at the waist and then the soft curves of her body seemed to rather seamlessly meld with the rather hard angles of his muscular form. His body pressed to hers with a measure of aggression. Lust was sparked within him, and she could undoubtedly see it firing in his eyes. The heat of his kiss and of his form would only confirm that while she might wonder if this foreign princess had lingering intentions with respect to her, his interest did not seem to diminish so much as intensify with each embrace.

He felt her lithe arms clinging to him and drawing him near. His body would be flush with her, and each thrusting motion of his hips would let her feel the defined form of his abdominals scraping against her, while he in turn would feel the lush mounds of her chest crushed to him. He’d pressed between those sweet thighs, as his hard shaft thrust itself once more into the warm furnace of her sex. Those soft folds were made to give way to his lustful intentions as he pressed into her core. That slick passage being made to stretch and close it snug form about him as the rock of his hips plunged his throbbing flesh into her very depths again and again.

He’d feel her leg wrapping around him and her hands slipping down to cling to his lower back. His hips pressed her back against the ship, as his lower body jutted forward with each thrust of his cock inside of her. Her soft, warm body seemed the perfect receptacle for that fleshy pillar that he pounded into her. The gasps that parted her lips would only encourage him to fill her fully with his shaft. The slick state of her passage, already dripping with his seed and her juices let him slip deep inside of her easily. Thus even these initial thrusts let him slip deep within her. He’d claim her hard and deep, reveling in the feel of her about him. As she proclaimed that she gave him pleasures that a woman had ever known he smiled to her and murmured “You are like no woman that I have ever known..”

Time was a constant, never-changing thing. No matter how fast it seemed to float by, there would always be sixty seconds in a minute, sixty minutes in an hour, twenty four hours in a day, and three hundred sixty five days in a year. Consistent, concrete. Though, now, time was toying with Ambrosia. For the woman, the scene unfolding before her was dramatically slow, each motion being drawn out to tantalize her. It was as though her soul had left her fleshy form, floating a few mere feet to hover above the two of them in mid-air. She could envision the two separate entities uniting once again, tethered together in mind, body, and spirit. It was like she could see her own reactions each time he touched her, though she could also feel the burning marks where his skin collided with hers.

She watched a man carved from the stone of masculine perfection reach his hands between the sandwich of bodies and grasp the twin swells on her chest. She could plainly see the woman's reaction: her chest heaving against his hands with each ragged breath she drew in through her parted lips. There was an expression of raw emotion on her face, ecstasy and desire all twisted together in the way her brows were pulled over her sharp eyes that were closely guarded by dark strands of thick lashes.

Then, he spoke. Her spirit was bound back into her flesh, no longer watching the event from another vantage point. The symbolism between his words and his actions brought hilarity to the serious set, the woman welcoming his joke with a chime of laughter. Though as much witticism as he expressed, he fulfilled his promise as he continued to ram his impressive length into her willowy depths. Already her petite frame writhed for him, almost like he was controlling her actions with strings and motions of his puppeteer-like hands. "Run me through you may with your stealthy sword, but am I really losing the battle?"

Two small hands remained on his back, nails flexing to the skin while she held him stiflingly close to her. His motions were becoming more aggressive, less controlled. Eyes spoke millions of words to her even when his mouth did not. With each forward arch, Ambrosia's back was slammed into the rough wall of the ship, scratching and carving little indentations into her body. It was like the wall was welcoming her into its home; letting her settle herself into her new residence.

The leg draped across the firmness of his sweaty backside struggled to retain its grasp. The perspiration between their forms made both of them slippery to the touch, the strength in her calf muscles failing while it dared to slide over the curve. The heel of her foot dug into his hip, desperately trying to cling to him. If she had thought that his damp body could support her weight, she would have added the other leg just to keep him more closely molded to her shape.

He spoke of never meeting a woman like her, which she believed. She wasn't so arrogant as to think her better than anyone else, but she certainly doubted any other woman of her class had a personality even remotely as humbled as hers. His words were like an aphrodisiac, feeding her and having her plead for more. "Oh, sweet prince, your sword runs deep." She whispered, a smile curling from the corners of her mouth. "And I crave again the moment when your seed spills forth into my depths again." Claiming his lips in a fleeting kiss, she dipped her head back down to the thick muscles of his neck. Teeth gingerly bit into the flesh before she would pull back so that her tongue tenderly caressed the wound.

Androkles couldn’t really help himself. The princess was drop dead gorgeous, and as he’d stated the most beautiful woman he’d ever had the pleasure of laying eyes upon. Not only that but she was his, and only his. Thus his hands were going to be difficult to remove from her and his immediate lust for her was only likely to yield to inevitable fatigue. But with his body joined with hers in a rather constant copulation clearly he couldn’t be happier.

The curves of her body sparked lust and held such tactile joys as he’d never previously experienced. Every inch of her form seemed perfectly adorable. Although at the moment his hands were rather fixed upon the pleasing mounds of her chest. Those delicious globes filling his grasp as her chest heaved and pressed into his fingers. To feel her was to want her all the more, and his eyes gazed down into hers as his face was written with his desire.

He felt her curvy form pressed against him. Her legs were spread to let him rut between them as he pressed her up against the wall. The smooth slick form of her sex, easily took him within her. Eagerly he rammed himself home inside of her, filling her with each deep penetration. His throbbing prick pressed into the firm embrace of those dripping folds as their bodies arched together and banged against the wall of the ship. Her body would smack back against the wall creating an almost drum-like beat as his hips rocked into her repeatedly.

He heard her moaning to him that she craved his seed to be spilled within her again. His mouth would press to hers, rather hungrily. “You shall have every last drop of it my love. I’ll fill you with my seed until you can’t take any more of it.” He promised as his hand slid along her side before his lips pressed rather heatedly to hers. “It belongs no where if not inside of you.”

His body continued to move in that rather sinuous act of throwing his hips forward as his upper body pulled slightly back. That rather rhythmic act drove his cock inside of her repeatedly, his shaft buried deep into her damp and grasping folds. His body was pressed to hers so tightly as she was pinned betwixt him and the wall. One hand lingered at her chest while the other swept down to rest upon the roundness of her ass. His hand supported her position as she arched into him. Hungrily his mouth pressed to her, he claimed her lips with fierce and vehement kisses as their bodies came together in their carnal act. Every sense demanded that it be sated be it the sight, the feel, the sound and taste of her. He wanted them all in short succession

Sweat indeed had begun to slicken his body and her own. It formed a gleaming sheen over bronzed flesh. He felt her leg slip to drape across his side. As she squirmed slightly he moved his other hand to grasp a hold of her so that the strength of his bulging arms was holding her a lot and she need to worry herself as to falling and those lithe lips of hers could slide around him to her heart’s content. He felt the scratch of her nails and then the feel of her teeth biting into his neck. He simply grinned and his mouth thereafter sought her own so that his teeth could bite down upon her lip and tug upon it in turn.

The churn of his hips between her thighs was a rather constant thing. His cock was rammed deep within her, reveling in the pleasures that her sex bestowed upon him. That pleasure was sought and eagerly claimed by him and her sensual form only encouraged him to pursue it all the more. His pace had began to increase and his breath quicken along with that, hence she would likely realize that her wish was soon to be granted.

Teeth continued to travel the length of his neck, placing diminutive fleeting bites across the hollow of his throat. Warm lips followed each nip, lavishing his skin with succulent kisses. T counter her strikes, his mouth captured hers again. Lips were poised for kissing, but her unpredictable prince had other ideas. Perhaps mimicking her playfully aggressive actions, she felt the clench of his teeth tugging at her lip. Ambrosia wanted to smile, but a moan growled forth from her vocal chords instead.

His actions were clinging to urgency, hips plowing desperately against hers. Mouth broke connection with his, head tilting back until it partially rested on the wall behind her. Fair eyes closed to the darkness surrounding them, focusing intently on how his body was united with hers. Though he was consistent in his motions, the woman simply couldn't get enough of him. Her own lower body continued to surge against his, almost challenging him to be rougher, much more rapacious with her delicate figure. Ambrosia, in a word, was ravenous; her hunger would continue to grow until she was fully sated.

Relief washed over the princess as his hands manipulated themselves on her body to better support her weight. Confidence was restored; her deathly grip about his hips was relaxed somewhat. In a daring move, the woman bounced on her heel still planted firmly to the ground and threw the entirety of her weight at him. The opposite leg joined the other at his hip, solely relying on him now to keep her from tumbling to the ground. Her faith and trust in him was strong, and there was little doubt in her mind that his muscles would have trouble holding on to her.

His strong form pinned her suspended body against the wooden surface of the ship's wall in another manner that would keep her body from slithering to the floor. One hand left his back, reaching for his that groped at her chest. Bringing it to her lips, she tenderly kissed each fingertip before that arm would be guided down to support the other curvy globe that divided her torso from her legs. Domestic fingers flexed his upon her slippery skin, allowing him to dig into the flesh. Palm then slid up his arm, passing over his elbow, feeling his biceps, and coming to a rest at his shoulder.

Mouth sought the tender spot behind his earlobe. Tongue tickled at it, drawing random pattens across the skin with the nimble muscle. Cool breath would then follow the warm lick in an attempt to give his body a shudder of pleasure. "Be careful now, Androkles," she warned teasingly, "or I'll have to turn everything around and it'll be me pinning you to the wall."

Androkles heard the soft moans that parted Ambrosia’s sweet lips. He tasted her and felt her soft mouth there against him, yielding to his hunger. Their bodies were warm and sweat slickened now as they pressed together. Their lust and previous exertions evidenced upon their forms and the scent that clung to the air about them. The throb of his prick within her provided all the confirmation of his desire for her that she could desire. He’d claimed her twice as his own and so strong was his want of her that now he made it thrice.

Androkles felt her body pressing back to him rather wantonly. If he craved her, the desire felt returned with equal intensity. The eagerness with which she firmly pressed herself back to him, began to encourage him to more sharply let his hips strike her. That powerful body losing some of the care which he took her. He need not worry now that she were virginal nor too fragile to be claimed more roughly.

The curve of her form and the undulations of her hips stirred him. His blood surged and ran hotly through his veins. He’d not deny for a moment that Ambrosia was a child of Aphrodite, for the proof of it he felt against him as that warm body coaxed him to heights of pleasure. As he pressed her up against the wall, his hips were now swinging forward and her lower back would feel a thump as it would strike the wooden wall behind her. That strong form was crushed against her as rather forcefully he’d stab that throbbing prick inside of her. His hips almost violently impacted upon her, jerking into her so she’d feel their impact.

Her legs being wrapped about him drew him deeply inside of her. He pressed between her thighs with rapine vigor now. He rutted between them as lust caused his eyes to shine. Those dark orbs gazing at her as he held her aloft. His muscular torso leaned into her, feeling the softness of her chest crushed against him. His hips roughly pressed to her as eagerly his manhood was pumped into the soft dripping folds of her sex. He felt her tight around him and his prick throbbed with his arousal as their bodies came together.

He’d groan as he felt her suck behind his earlobe and the trace of her tongue over him. His body shivered in response to her touch. A grin graced his lips as he murmured “You learn quick..” He pronounced as the woman had been an innocent hours ago and now she was finding ways to entice him. Although little was needed in her case, her absolutely perfect form could have fired lust in a corpse. As she suggested that he be careful or she’d press him up against the wall he gave her an incredulous look and then seemed to realize she must be joking as he laughed. His lips sought hers out as he murmured “Oh you think so do you..”

His pace built with each rather forceful thrust that was laid into her. His cock was pounding deeply within her folds. With each thrust now his cockhead would strike her cervix to send that twinge of pain to mingle with her pleasure. His body crushed against her own as he pressed his lips into her own. His hands tightened upon the curve of her ass, gripping her tightly as he’d drive her lower back firmly into the wall with each urgent thrust now. His cock rammed up and into her as he sought to sate himself within that tight channel once more.

Androkles seemed to be changing before her very eyes. His composure was fading away, lustful, more primal persona overseeing his body. He rocked her with rapaciousness, throwing her back into the wall more violently. The thin flesh was not sufficient enough in offering a cushion between wood and bone, thus she knew her backside would be covered in bruises of a deep purple nature come morning. Ambrosia was well aware of every motion the pair made in their coupling, from the way his hands gripped her steadily to how his hips crushed against hers with every wild thrust. She felt him physically, but more importantly, there were times when she thought she felt his soul touch hers.

The toned calves of her legs were tightly gripping about his back, counting on him to keep her weight afloat. She was not a heavy-massed woman so she doubted the task was strenuous. Still, she was entrusting him a great deal to keep her from sliding on the floor. It must have taken some manner of concentration, to keep his hips arching in perfect rhythm while keeping her suspended above the ground. Her legs bound so closely prohibited a wide angle for penetration, though it did keep his body molded firmly to hers. No matter what, though, she was unwilling to let go as if afraid that if she did she would lose him. To what, she didn't know.

His shiver in response to her actions was enough to strike pride within her, but the verbal compliment only solidified it. Being called a fast learner signified that what she had been doing thus far was not only right, but it worked to keep his arousal from fading. With one last lick there, she trailed her warm, wet mouth back over his throat and up to his jawline. Teeth barely captured the chiseled structure, playfully nipping at him.

She had been joking about switching their positions- playing out the more dominant of the two- though she had been tempted to try it just to see his reaction. She doubted he would have liked the gesture very much, but she appreciated that he could laugh at the thought heartily. Besides, it was too much of a hassle to climb down from her perch atop his body just to force her muscles to try to overpower his. "Oh, yes, I know so." She teased back, her words nearly cut short from his kiss.

As if he his dominance was truly threatened, he began to probe her more deeply. The tip of his healthy length pressed to her cervix, combining some discomfort with her pleasure. She cried out, fingers moving to dig into the flesh of his shoulders. More desperately she bounced atop him, flexing her palms onto the tops of his shoulders to give her a point of leverage. "My poor worn body submits to you in defeat." She whispered, nipping at the tip of his nose. "It begs for you to carry it back to the bed after this for I'm afraid my legs will be unwilling to move." Laughter rolled from her lips, though her words were true in every measure.

Undoubtedly Androkles would feel guilty once he saw the damage his rather lusty exertions were doing to Ambrosia’s soft flesh. On the other hand she had encouraged him! Nor could he resist the feel of her body against him, it simply stirred such a volatile hunger within him. His lust became so potent that the urge to satisfy himself was overwhelming. She was the perfect feminine form, surely set before by the gods themselves. Her soft, curvaceous form akin to but by far exceeding anything he’d previously experienced. With each touch of her form he simply wanted more.

It was no difficult matter for him to keep her off the ground. The wall did most of the work as she leaned against it. His arms could bear her weight without much bother, for those bulging biceps displayed no ill effect from maintaining her weight – hours of having to hold a heavy metal shield aloft had inured them to such things. His only real concern was that perspiration would make it difficult to maintain his grip upon her.

Indeed his fingers tightened upon her as his face seemed to fix into a mask of concentration. The simple act of his body slamming into her, and their hips locking as his cock was driven inside of her, seemed to consume every fraction of his attention. His breathing quickened as rather vehemently he pressed that thick pole deeply inside her. His tip struck her cervix, as she’d feel it length throbbing within those gripping folds.

His mouth pressed to her own rather vehemently. He kissed her hungrily as the force of his hips would impact upon her, beating a staccato upon that supple female form. His cock was thrust into her repeatedly with building urgency before finally his fury was ended with a grown as while planting his prick deeply within her that blissful release swept over him as his seed erupted inside of her. That sticky essence poured within her folds, once more washing over her and leaving her dripping with his fluids. Pleasure would be written upon his features as he gazed at her.

His body slowed as he looked at her with a rather easy grin. He only then seemed dimly aware that she’d suggested he’d need to carry her to the bed as she’d didn’t think she’d be able to walk. His grin was replaced by a rather sheepish smile as he’d kiss her gently upon the lips. “I’m sorry..I should have restrained myself..” He’d kiss her gently as he murmured “I didn’t mean to hurt you.”

Androkles carried her over towards the bed in his arms. He’d lay down upon his back, cradling her body against him. Thus as he reclined he’d leave her to lay against his chest. Thick arms would encircle her waist as he’d hold her to him, his head leaned in towards her to kiss her forehead. A faint smile sprang to his lips readily as he noted “You got me so worked up I don’t know what came over me..”

His hand would idly stray over her back and he spied where he was rather sure bruises were likely to form. A frown would grace his lips before he remarked most decidedly “I shall have to send someone to fetch you a dress as soon as we reach an island. Something appropriate for a princess of course…although I do rather like how that little bit of white gauze looks upon you.” He grinned roguishly as he noted “We’ll have to save that.”

Back
Top Bottom