Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Semminary- phtlc and Babygirl67

phtlc

Super-Earth
Under your bed, in your cloest, in your head
The Seminary
I had wanted for the better part of my life to be a priest. Even as a child I had felt that life’s greatest privilege would be to serve God. The way Father Patrick had led our church for years always astounded me, with how he was always committed every moment of his life to the spiritual needs of the community and had never been too busy to provide one on one mentoring for any parishioner. As a very young child I didn’t like going to church, but his influence in my life at that time when my parents were going through marital problems and I was being bullied in school made me feel a tremendous bond with the church, and by about 8 years old I knew what I wanted to be. I had become a choir boy as soon as I could, attending church fanatically and even when my family went on vacation I was adamant that I attend Sunday mass wherever it was that we went.

I was enrolled in St. Andrews Catholic School and was a straight A student who volunteered with the school food drives and every other activity. I planned to be a man of the cloth. I took additional religious studies in private schooling which my parents were willing to pay for. They had never pushed me this way. They were strictly catholic, but certainly did not expect me to become a priest. As a matter of fact they sometimes talked to me and asked if there were any other career options I had considered. I guess they just wanted the best for me but I knew what I wanted. My dad even approached the topic of girls and sex, and seemed a bit almost put off that I was remaining celibate for my calling. He said once that I was not a priest yet and that some dating might not hurt me, but why risk temptation? I had the same urges as any other human being and if I was alone with a girl that I liked I might fall prey to temptation and commit a sin against our heavenly father. If I was to commit my life to the church I couldn’t be a hypocrite and sow my wild oats until Seminary school. My friends often joked that it would be a waste when I reached the legal age last week because I would never use my legal permission to “get some” as they put it.

I had already taken some pre-seminary courses, and was the pride of my church. All the pastors and even the parishioners talked about me saying “Vince is going to be a priest at St. Michaels some day”, and Father Patrick even let me lead some parts of the sermons, which filled me with pride
I had just delivered some books to the senior’s home and was passing Ms. Johnson, or Tracy as people called her. She looked at me and shook her head. She was about in her late 30’s or maybe even in her early 40’s, and was a high paid corporate lawyer. My whole life she had questioned my belief in mocking ways. Rumor has it that something happened to her when she was younger that made her develop a fierce hatred for the church. There was some sort of scandal, because she was very young. She used to always provoke me with questions to the effect of “Why does your god allow …… to happen”, and related questions that were never meant to be answered. She enjoyed trying to make me question my faith, and took pleasure in hitting me with questions to make me doubt my faith. As I grew and remained steadfast in my faith she started getting a bit rude with me at times. I had exacerbated this once by offering an opinion about her that she overheard. She had been involved with two married men from the neighborhood, and had become a bit of a pariah as a result. She also enjoyed wearing very form fitting business suits to show her figure which was admittedly quite toned. Many of the young guys in the neighborhood said they would love to get that MILF whatever that term means. I wasn’t about to risk being laughed at by asking. Anyway, one day when friends were commenting on how she always gave me a hard time I commented that she simply resented my holding myself to a higher standard of values and ethics than she did, and that I thought her behavior was cheep. I should have looked around before saying that, as she was standing nearby. I always feared her after that yet I couldn’t quite identify why.

As I passed around behind the dance studio using the little path something caught my eye. Looking down to my right I saw that the small window which was painted over in black was ajar. It was one of those rectangular ones at ground level that opened upwards, and I saw why it was painted black; it led to the change room, and at this time a group of ballet dancers were getting changed, oblivious to my presence. They were naked! I had never in my life seen a naked woman before, and the effect of seeing several at once, less than ten feet away from me without a single item of clothing on, immediately took my breath away. I was aroused and could feel my erection pressing against my trousers, as my heart pounded and my breathing accelerated so much I was afraid they would hear it. What I was doing was so wrong. I felt guilt and shame, first at the unbridled lust that was raging through me and for my violation of their privacy. I was not living up to the expectations everyone had of me. I suddenly had a sense that I was being watched and looked around thinking “please no”, but saw no-one. I had to go. If Father Patrick were to find out about this he might not sign my endorsement for seminary school and my life would be ruined before it really even began. Everyone who had a high opinion of me would be disappointed and I would lose all the respect I had earned over the years. I would not be invited to participate in church functions.

Shaking nervously, I couldn’t bring myself to move even though I knew the best thing I could do was get out of there. Nobody knew what I had just done and nobody would….I just had to leave, but I couldn’t. Their bodies were electrifying. Their breasts made me want to reach out and tough them, I’m ashamed to say. I was captivated by their “bush’ as people call it. I couldn’t stop staring and not one of them realized I was watching them. Suddenly one of them bent over facing away from me and I got a view that pushed me over the edge. I saw her vagina. It was tender, and inviting. I was standing there open mouthed, panting almost with my heart about to beat right out of my chest, and my entire body trembling as I stood there mesmerized, unable to tear myself away from this. What really freaked me out was I was feeling some very mild moisture in my boxer shorts. What the devil is that? She was moving her leg over to the left and giving me a better view still unaware, and I stared intently to see more of……….I was startled by the sound of footsteps behind me…….”oh god no” ….I thought…”please no”…………

I had always hated the church, been forced to kneel my entire life and was damn tired of it. My life had not been easy...Born to a Mexican mother and an American daddy, I was one of three children, the oldest and the most responsible, not that had ever really mattered. My mom was a timid little thing and my daddy browbeat her something fierce, and god forbid I stood up for her..then it was my ass on the block. His beatings were serious, no playing around, no go easy because I was the only girl...no he would beat me until I couldn't stand, then stand up at mass and act like it was all good, all forgiven.

I mean that is what the church was all about...you say ten Hail Mary's and twelve Our Father's and you were absolved of it all..so you could begin again the following day, beating and abusing the family. Now the boys though, my little brothers, they had it made. Daddy doted on them, so did mom as a matter of fact, they could do no wrong. And if they did, they blamed it on me and I got my ass kicked again. The worst part though, was I still had to go thru the motions, the Mass, Communion every week, confession...hmm, gave the priest an earful more than once...and everytime he had a chat with my dad about how it was wrong, what he was doing, which got me another beating. I finally gave up on that route and just toed the line until I was 18 and graduated..top of my class at that. I never looked back, and never have said word one to my dear old Dad and Mom.

Now here I am...Attorney for one of the best law firms in the state. I may be 35, but my body is perfect, thanks to 24-hr Fitness, and I still have the exotic looks of a half mexican, thick black hair that trails down my back and green eyes, the only thing my dad gave me that I actually love. I am not tall, but the heels make up being only a few inches above 5 foot. Now I am happy where I am..I have money, whatever man I want..I have it all, and then..like a ripe plum, the best present ever drops into my lap.

I have only one thorn in my side..a pretty little wanna-be priest, barely old enough to drink and so full of himself he sets my teeth on edge. Everyday I see him, prancing about the neighborhood where I live, acting like he could walk on water..imagines himself the embodiment of jesus I am sure...so full of himself. I just can't stand anyone who thinks themselves so far above the rest of us, especially if they think the reason is their connection to god. No-one is better, some just behave better. So...little Father in training Vincento...I just want to choke him, but I have to be satisfied with the occasional snide remark, and the obvious semantic questions, trying to make him as miserable as possible.

So, imagine my surprise, and unholy delight when I find dear Vincento peeping at naked girls. I was out jogging and low and behold, there he was, peering in the changing room at the dance studio, looking at all that naked, nubile flesh. And it wasn't just a little look, no...I watched, he stood there, eyes glued to that scene, that little virginal cock of his so hard, at attention even I could see it from where I stood. I could not resist, I had to do it. He was so intent that I was able to come up on him and catch him in the act..the little perfect wanna be priest...

Now the question, what am I gonna do first?

If the footsteps approaching weren’t enough horror for me, the instant recognition of the face and the look of malice stabbed through my soul. It was her. The woman who had hated my beliefs. The woman who had always criticized me. The woman who overheard me say an unkind remark about her. The woman who hated me! It was Ms. Johnson!

There are moments in a persons life…transitory moments that are instantaneously sharp, where you know your life has changed irreversibly from what it was just a few seconds ago. This is what a any otherwise respectable human being feels like when busted for a shamefull crime for which their career and family will be ruined. You pray to God for the shalter of the life you had just moments before; offer your soul for the opportunity to turn back the clock just a few moments so you can reverse a decision, but ultimately know that things will never be the same. I had just stepped off a precipice at a great height and was hurtling towards my doom at great speed and there was no going back.

I froze like a deer in the headlights upon seeing her, and I guessed there was no way she was going to let this opportunity slip away

Think! There has to be an explanation I can give her. In a quivering voice I stutter…”I…uhm I was just looking…..I mean on the ground..I ..thought I saw..uhm……” as my voice started to crack and I just stopped in mid sentence and looked at the ground. Unable to speak, I just trembled, trying desperately to hold the tears back. I was not going to cry! Not in front of her! Blinking furiously, to stop the watering. I briskly wiped a small drop away trying to make it look like I was wiping sweat off my brow.

I was busted. There was no explanation. She knew perfectly well what I was doing, and if she spoke any louder, the girls in the dressing room would look up and see a teenager being confonted by a woman in an obvious case of hand in the cookie jar. The loud noise of the vents masked her speech, but if she spoke loudly it was over.

I was at her mercy and do the only thing I can do. Be honest and hope she can understand and show some compassion. Carefully raising my head to look up, but not enough to make eye contact I speak in as firm a voice as I can manage; “ I’m sorry……..I…” my voice was about to crack, I was speaking barely above a whisper…..” Would you please not say anything…..I swear I never do this…..it was one time….” I have to blink away tears before they form and try to not let my voice crack……..”I’ll never do it again………………………………………………………………………………please”

I couldn't help it, the laugh that escaped was pure evil enjoyment. I just stood there, in my sweatpants, tank and Reeboks giggling like a school girl. I could see it, his abject terror at being caught by the girls in dressing room, having everything he had worked for all these years destroyed in a single instant. His one bad choice, his one moment of weakness and he was hers on a silver platter.

I took a step closer, till we were toe to toe, and he towered over me at just six feet, but he was no threat, he had no backbone at all. I leaned into him, reaching up on tip-toe to whisper in his ear, having to bite back another wave of laughter. "One word, one sound...and you are done, you realize that? The Seminary, the priesthood, your dreams...gone." I reached down and grabbed his cock, which still stood at attention, but was beginning to wilt at his terror. I am no novice, and after a few expert squeezes, a stroke or two...he would be hard pressed to walk away without giving away his 'impure thoughts'..."All ruined because of this...temptation, lust..things your supposed to be immune to. Tell me..father," I put all the sarcasm and derision in that one word that I could muster.." What would Father Patrick say hmmm? Why did your god let me walk up on you."

I caressed him again, he was nice, hard, good sized..usable for sure. "Maybe you just aren't good enough to serve him, to be a true man of god." I shrugged, not able to stop the smile that curved my tempting little mouth. "Or maybe this is just a test..to see if you are strong enough. So tell me my lapse holy man...what are you willing to do..how far are you willing to go, to keep this between me and you, no one else knowing, just us two."

I pressed my curves up against him, my hips cradling his traitorous cock. "You have a decision to make.."

I should have known better than to expect a shred of understanding or compassion from her. This was just too good to be true for her, and she was going to make the most of it. I was dead. She stepped in frighteningly close, to the point where I could feel her body heat radiating against my body and leaned in threateningly, whispering the obvious into my ear. I stood mute in terror waiting for her to announce my presence, and then she did the unthinkable…………..she grabbed me down there. I let out a quite squeak, almost loud enough to alert the girls inside. Shaking in terror, confusion and humiliation I looked at her in shock as she proceeded to fondle it, bringing it back to full erection! What the hell was she doing? She had no right to do that to me…..nobody did!

Her reference to my lust and and temptation…………my disgusting behavior and weakness. Why god? I have been dedicated to the teachings of the church my whole life and now this one time I screw up and she is right there to catch me. Her continued administrations to my erection seem to have the right physical effect even if I don’t want it. I want to slap her hand away and tell her to never touch me like that again but she has me on the spot. A loud comment from her right now and I am busted!

“………….what are you willing to do..how far are you willing to go, to keep this between me and you, no one else knowing, just us two?"
My mind suddenly starts working overtime trying to conjure up some offer I can give her that would be satisfactory. I don’t make anywhere near enough money to buy her silence; labour?.....I can do clerical work…deliveries,…clean her home…Anything! I will do anything she wants if she will keep this horrible secret between us and agree to never speak of it. I begin to open my mouth to start spewing out offers to buy her silence when she presses her body up against mine, pushing her hips forward to grind into my crotch, again making my erection swell…..surely she can’t be demanding anything sexual! My god I am almost 20 years younger than her! Why is my penis reacting to her like this? I do not want this….I hate her, and yet I am reacting like some pervert to her. She must think I am enjoying this…I want her to know that I am not!
My voice shaking I speak….” I……I’m willing to do….anything….(clear throat)…Please, I will do anything you want. Just please don’t tell……and please stop touching me like that”

I had to laugh, I just couldn't help it. This was too much..his protestations of innocence, his vain attempts at pulling his tattered respectability around him, like he could ignore the call of the flesh. I could smell his weakness like a shark scenting blood in the water and moved in for the final blow. Giggling I stroked him just a little bit harder...that untried cock of his was up to the challenge too...my oh my...did it ever like me.

"You are willing to do anything? Anything? Really....." I pressed all of me up against him, and those nice tight curves did their magic, had that supercilious little holy man squirming in his shoes, his hard cock standing at attention. Sins of the flesh....I had to laugh. I knew alot about sins of the flesh. I watched Vincente with predatory eyes......his mind wasn't quite ready, but his body....it was mine...all mine.

I had to reach up on tiptoe again to whisper in his ear, putting the final nail in his coffin one blow at a time..."You see Vincente....You will do as I want..anything I want, and I will not tell a soul what you did...." I gave his cock a little squeeze for emphasis.."But...you will never, ever tell me what to do again..no matter what you think, no matter how damn cruel & unfair you think I am...you will take it like the naughty boy you are.." I stepped back and flipped open my phone, fingers flying as I pulled up what I wanted, and flashed it to him, cycling thru the four photos I had, timestamps and everything. "Because my little pet....you will never have what you want if you don't agree."

I waited, my hand absently stroking such a fine length thru his pants...and waited for his reply.

I was terrified, yet my penis was straining to get out of my pants due to her groping and she wouldn’t stop. She actually seemed turned on by this? I am twenty years younger than her and she is getting sexually perverted with me….and there isn’t a damn thing I can do about it…..I hate her. She is loving every second of this, and my cock seems to be throbbing madly in my pants.
It scared me to death the way she articulated my willingness to do anything, with a sinister glint in her eye. Then to make matters worse, she pressed herself up against me, rubbing her body al over mine. The worse part is that while I felt disgusted by her doing that, her softness and aroma seemed to have me dizzy and light headed as my erection seemed all to thrilled to be getting her attention.

The last few lines hit me like a sledge hammer; "But...you will never, ever tell me what to do again..no matter what you think, no matter how damn cruel & unfair you think I am...you will take it like the naughty boy you are.." , as she squeezed my erection to the point where it actually hurt and I had to stop myself from yelping lest I attract the attention of the girls inside. I was still incredulous….I was standing here, on a path behind the dance studio with Mr. Johnson rubbing herself against me, grabbing my penis……I still almost didn’t feel this was real. But it was real, and the reality of what was being agreed upon here finally hit me. I was making a classic deal with the devil ……….she was going to want to touch me and make me touch her….in ways I have never touched anyone. I wanted to scream no way, but I knew I was trapped. If I didn’t want my future ruined, I had no choice….but to submit.

Lowering my head, trying not to break down or shed any tears I spoke in a whisper……….”Anything…….I will do whatever you tell me to do…..I promise. I can’t have my future destroyed…………I will do whatever you want. Anything”

I just wanted to get out of there before anyone saw what was happenning

I couldn't help it...I was as giddy as a school girl and was holding back an epic fit of giggles. I had him...on a silver platter I had the high and mighty Vincento....mine to play with, mine to torment....mine. It was all I could do not to grip him by the hands and swing him in a circle like a child excited over a holiday gift.

I did what I do best, dominate.....I had seen the look of disgust on his face, at my touch and at his reaction to all of it, and I am sure I looked evil as hell when I grinned and grabbed him by the front of his shirt, my eyes meeting his with little emotion, just pure joy at his situation. "The first thing you are going to do is come with me...you have nothing better to do, unless you want to stay peeping into the window..."

I let him go and turned, not looking back, knowing that if he ran, I would turn him in...If he refused to do as he was told I would turn him in....He was so mine, and so screwed...very very screwed if I had my way....

With a little internal laugh I walked down the alley, knowing he would be close behind.

Composing myself I needed a second before I could start walking. I knew that following her was not something I had a say in. Taking a deep breath I started to walk, almost feeling as though this was some weird dream……...it seemed so unreal. Her laughter, the way she grabbed my shirt and leaned into me, the heartless gaze she laid on me when we were eye to eye. I was truly terrified of her. She had some warped game in mind and I knew it would involve some sort of touching or displaying. She wouldn’t go too far of course….sex would be out of the question I assumed, but she would probably touch me and might even make me touch her or some weird thing.

As I followed, I could se that she was in very good shape, so there was no question as to why the guys in the neighborhood all seemed to fantasize about her. She had a very pretty face when not sneering, and was in better shape than most women. Her key shortcoming was her cheap flaunting of her sexuality and of course her rough demeanor when dealing with people she disliked……like me.

As we walked, I had a pretty good idea where we were going since she lived nearby, but part of me was in denial, praying and reassuring myself in vain that we were not going to her house. My hopes were shattered of course as we approached it. She had quite the nice place, which would make sense since she was a high priced lawyer, yet I had no desire whatsoever to step onto her property, and certainly not inside her house.

As we walked up the fine stone walkway, and steps, my heartbeat picked up and my breathing increased rapidly as my palms started to sweat. What the hell am I doing here? I was so frightened I was feeling nauseous. No way in my life could I ever do anything with this woman, or any woman for that matter. I am planning to be a priest and will be taking a vow of celibacy.

She opens the door and gestures to me to step in first. Stepping past her I feel like a condemned man about to enter the execution chamber. As I step into the doorway, my legs go rubbery as the reality of my predicament starts to hit home………….I freeze up in the doorway, hesitantly praying for a way out of this. It is like stepping into the lions den…………I have a hard time moving and seem stuck in the doorway

I had to fight the desire to give him a shove as he stood in the entryway of my house. When I saw his lips moving it dawned on me what he was up to and I couldn't keep the smile off my face, the sheer amusement of the situation almost overwhelming..."You waiting for a last minute save? Praying that I drop dead right here...or that you do?" I had to snicker and this time I gave into the urge, a slight shove between the shoulder blades getting him fully in the house so I could shut the door, shut off his escape...

I watched his face, seeing the look of utter despair and the insane joy that had been percolating since we started up the steps just welled up and I had to rub my hands on my thighs, material of the jogging pants slick, to keep from rubbing them together in glee. "Come Vincento...Lets get started on what is going to be your first day as my pet.." I grabbed on his shirt again and got him started down the hallway and into my livingroom. I propelled him into the living room and directed him to the center of the room, the dark leather furniture and crimson accents suiting my mood today, just hinting at the things he had coming his way..the dark pursuits that had raced thru my mind on the walk over. But I needed to break him in nice and easy...wouldn't wanna scar the mind of the poor church boy...

With a soft giggle, I almost ran to the kitchen and yanked open the refridgerator, my hands going straight to the bottle of Chandon on the top shelf...I had been saving it for a special occasion...and this was a whopper of one. The cork went flying and I had to get out the Waterford champagne flute...I knew it was early, but dammit...this was an occasion.

I strode back into the living room, bottle and glass dangling in one hand, and dropped down onto the leather lounger, reclining on crimson satin pillows. Pouring the liquid gold into my glass, I looked at Vincento, standing so pathetically in the center of the room, and grinned from ear to ear..now the fun would begin. Taking a sip, the champagne soothing my throat, parched from the run, I looked him over from head to toe. "So...." I drug the word out, looking around the room with exaggerated carefulness.."Guess your last minute prayer is not going to get answered ."

I leaned back, kicking my feet up and crossing my legs.."Hmmm, where shall we start?" I pretended to look thoughtful, as if I didn't already know how the torment would start..."I think you should strip, now....everything off, naked as the day you were born."

I knew this was coming, but part of me was in denial and it still hit me like a train. I couldn’t tell why I was so frightened of her, since I was bigger, yet the idea of being naked in her presence terrified me. Looking at her imploringly in hopes that she is not serious I look for just a shred of mercy from her. Standing there in fear I hesitated, until she touched the phone with a glare, and I realized there was going to be no reprieve. Gradually I started, first by taking off my shoes and socks. I wanted to delay this as much as possible so as to buy time, until I could think of a way out of this.

Unbuttoning my shirt I dwell on the unfairness of it all. I have so many friends who have broken every rule under the sun yet never get caught, and yet I who have been practically a saint make one bad choice and I get caught. I suppose most of my friends would consider this a treat since everyone thinks she’s a hottie, but for me it is terrible. I am going to show my nakedness in front of Ms. Johnson who seems to have some perverted desire to abuse me. As the shirt comes off, I remove the undershirt. I have worked out quite a bit so I have good form, despite my young age but I worked out for my good health, not so I could “impress chicks” as the other guys put it. I had good pecs, biceps and abs, yet I never wore tight shirts or anything. I believed in modesty.

As I started undoing my fly and removing my pants I caught a glimpse of her staring at me with an intimidating look that scared the hell out of me. I still don’t get it. She’s so much older than me so why does she want to do this? This is sick. As the pants drop to the floor I step out of them and stand before her in my underwear, and hesitate for a moment. I want to beg but I know what the answer will be so I take a deep breath and remove the boxers letting them drop to the floor.

Standing there shaking even though it is warm out I see her eyes immediately zero in on my penis. Even though I am apparently well endowed, according to my friends at school who commented in the shower rooms (why they were looking I don’t know), I still find this humiliating, to be naked like this in front of Ms. Johnson. My hands immediately cover my penis and I stand there looking at the ground in humiliation, shaking like a leaf.

I want this to be over….please don’t let this get any worse

I sat there, reclined on black leather and watched him with avid eyes, trying hard not let the snickers of pure evil intent escape. What a ripe little creature had fallen into my lap..and what treasures lay under those proper clothes he wore. My gaze never left him as all was revealed bit by bit.

I could tell he was humiliated and it made me squirm in my chair, enjoyment at it's purest. I made sure to let my eyes take in every inch of his fine body and my fingers just itched to touch him. But that though would come later, first, I had to break him in. I waved my glass at him, smirking as he stood there, his hands coving that very large cock of his. "No, move the hands pet...I want to see what you have there."

Swallowing the rest of the glass, I set it down with a thump when he didn't comply immediatly and stood gracefully. I stalked around him like a predatory cat, my hands unable to stay off all that lovely flesh for long. My fingers drifted over the smooth skin of his back, giving his tight little ass a slap as I walked behind him.."My pet..you have a beautiful body, and it is all mine."

I stopped infront of him, cruel smile on my face and yanked his hands away exposing him to me, the final nail in his coffin, the humiliation on his face was priceless, the sheen of tears like ambrosia to me. I looked down clinically at first, nodding and then reached down, closing my fingers around his softened manhood.."God gave you quite a bit to play with Vincento....You ever think this was his way of telling you that you don't belong at the church..him giving you to me.. " I tilted my head consideringly and let my thumb trail over the tip of him, then around the ridge like the tease I was, getting a rise out of him didn't take much...he might be ready for the church, but his cock wanted much much more. I laughed and continued to manipulate him, my hands using just the right pressure to make him beg...for what I am not sure yet.

She seemed to really be enjoying herself, drinking her wine, watching the fallen being humiliated like this. She gazed up and down, looking at me with predatory eyes as she sipped from her glass. I never understood what people got out of pure cruelty; the idea of having a person at your mercy and enjoying the power to instill fear or pain. Ms. Johnson however, was someone who did get that rush and I was her victim.

The whole thing still felt strangely unreal, like a weird dream. Part of me expected to hear my alarm clock go off, so I could wake up in my own bed thinking about what a horrible dream I had; but part of me knew that this was not a dream. I had made a choice that would have terrible consequences on my life regardless of my decision. If I refused, she could destroy my life with those pictures. People would see my perverted sin of weakness and lust, thus shattering any chance of my becoming a priest. What she required in return for her silence however was a far greater sin, for which I would have to answer to God. I was truly already in hell, violating every cardinal rule, primarily because I was too much of a coward to face the music for what I did. A greater crime, to cover up the lesser crime. I was a disgusting pervert, and on top of that I was a shameful coward who would submit to vile debauchery to help me deceive people about what I did. I was a lie. I was disgusting, and I was unworthy of representing or serving God.

The impact of that last realization hit me so hard, I had to blink rapidly to avoid letting tears run down my face. I stood there shaking in my humiliation and disgrace, wishing I could be dead and even knowing that was a terrible sin.
She instructed me to remove my hands but I couldn’t. I didn’t want to defy her, but I had already degraded myself so much, I couldn’t see how I would survive any more. I just stood there, trying to maintain my composure as she smirked at me in glee. The noise of her setting the glass down made me jump a bit in fear. I seemed to have lost a great deal of control over my body and was terrified I would pass out, which would leave me open to god knows what at her hands.

Her hands gliding over my back made me feel nauseous. It’s not that she was unattractive, quite the opposite; it’s just that I was a virgin and planned on staying one for the rest of my life, so the idea of this woman who is known for her sexuality treating me like a toy was pure horror. In less than an afternoon, my entire life, my world had been turned upside down and I begged silently for God to turn the clock back…..to give me a second chance to do the right thing. I would show that I am really not like that. I would never do anything like that again……………..please!

Smack! I flinch in terror at the stinging contact with my buttocks. The revulsion is overwhelming me as is the terror. I feel like a rat that has been thrown into a snakes cage for feeding purposes. Trapped, and faced with my inevitable destruction. Her eyes bored into mine as she stood in front of me, smirking at my discomfort and with abrupt suddenness, my hands were yanked away exposing my last private piece of flesh to her gaze. My shame was laid open in my nakedness and now the tears flowed, out of control. I wasn’t sobbing, but the tears were flowing while I stood buck naked in front of this predatory lioness who seemed to want to devour me, as she visually examined my phallus.

I let out a yelp when I felt her hand grasping my penis and almost collapsed on the floor, but managed to stand there with my legs going rubbery as the butterflies in my stomach threatened to cause an immediate evacuation of it’s contents. Her thumb touched the very tip, right in the hole and my abdomen fluttered out of control as my breathing and heartbeat picked up, and then her hands started………..doing things……disgusting things as she made sickening comments about my penis and telling me that God had given me to her. Maybe he had. After what I had done.

If I had thought for a second, that my humiliation couldn’t get worse I was wrong. My body reacted to what she was doing to it and all of a sudden I started getting an erection! I was shocked and dismayed. I hated her and I did not want this so why was I getting aroused? It wasn’t fair! My own body was working against me and now she was probably going to think that I liked this! Before I knew it, I was growing to full length and it was straining and twitching as I stood there feeling like filth. I was disgusting! The neighborhood bimbo was being disgusting and here was me the so called church boy, getting an erection from it. I hated myself. She was right to laugh at me….I was a disgusting joke. With that the tears started really pouring and my whole body started to shake.

“Ms. Johnson…….please stop,…please. I’m begging you……………………I don’t like this…………I can’t do this, for gods sake…………..please?”

Keeping the giggle restrained at his sniveling was one of the toughest things I had to do...this was rich, local seminarian begging his most hated enemy to stop, like that word work. The slap I sent his way was by no means my worst, I just needed enough to snap him out of his whining. Not that the groveling wasn't amusing as hell, but I could see it growing tedious after an hour or two.

"Listen my pet....no amount of begging or pleading will change what you are going to be to me...So cease your cowardly behavior or I shall make the next one count." I looked down at the fine cock in my hand and pondered what to do next. The possibilities made my head spin...which one to try first? I caught my lower lip in my teeth, the grin of absolute wicked happiness barely contained. I knew exactly what would bring him to his knees.

I leaned in to him, my lips right next to his ear, voice barely above a whisper..."Have you ever came little boy? Jerked on it till it spilled all over your hands?" I kept up the motions of my hand, smooth strokes along the hard shaft, thumb riding over the tip on the upstroke, precum making it slick and easy to tease. "Little virgin, you ever thought about putting this in a girl, fucking her till you can't take it anymore." I knew he would be mortified, but really, he was peeping at a bunch of young girls, naked young girls. "Maybe a ripe one hmm, like the one's you were watching today? You proved to me what they say about priests is correct....."

I watched his face for telltale signs of anger, but he was weak, perfect little spineless creature that I would eventually mold to my will. I kept up the jerking on his cock, but sped it up just a little and increased the pressure...I wanted that first virgin seed, I wanted it all over my hand..

A thought occurred to me and I couldn't help it and laughed out loud. Maybe the pure little cherub needed to help, needed to grab onto it like the man he was not and show me that he could touch himself without passing out from mortification...the last thought had me giggling. I grabbed his hand and pulled it up, linking our fingers so we both worked his manhood, trickles of precum slicking over both our fingers. I held him tight and refused to let him loose...I wanted him to feel it..cum on his hands, the humiliation at me making him do it as well...

The slap caught me completely off guard , and ,my face reddened in shame as she giggled. All hope of being shown any mercy faded. She really intended to do whatever she wanted with my body and I was going to have to take it. I tried to the best of my ability to take my mind elsewhere but I couldn’t. My erection was being toyed with and the sensation had me hyperventilating and my flesh was twitching in response to her manipulation. I really didn’t see how getting beaten by her would help my situation so I dried the tears and tried to be stoic.

Her questions repulsed my they were so depraved. Have I came? NO!...Of course not. I’m dedicated to celibacy. I gasp as her thumb starts running over the opening at the end of my penis while she masturbates my. I was so ashamed to admit it but it felt good……really good. I tried to shut that part of me off, yet I couldn’t help but quiver and gasp every time it happened which was every few seconds. Have I thought about sticking it into a girl? I am aware of what that is and had to take sex ed like everyone else in my school, but no I haven’t entertained such thoughts. I was shocked by her comments on preists and offended but I swallowed it, not wanting to provoke her.
She started to speed her motions up which had me losing all control as my body started to sweat and my breathing went out of control. I was terrified by the sensations I was feeling. My body seemed to want to instinctively move my hips in coordination with her movements, but I at least maintained control over that, refusing to let myself be further humiliated.

When she grabbed my hand and placed it on my so we were both masturbating me was horrifying. I couldn’t believe a human being could be so hatefully disgusting as to make a church going young man like myself do something so immoral. My cock had both of our hands touching it, pumping furiously as I closed my eyes and tried desperately not to think about it. Suddenly something seemed very wrong…it was similar to the sensation of needing to go to the bathroom but not exactly. I needed to pull away from her but she had the right grip and I suspect that the positioning of her nails was not an accident.

Ms. Johmson….I need to…..you have to stop….something is….ooh…aaagh……”, and with that my balls contracted and an overwhelming tingling sensation ripped through my as I stiffened and spasmed while my penis suddenly started pumping……a warm fluid that got on my hands. When the sensation passed, I closed my mouth and looked down to see a translucent whitish fluid that was on both of our hands, which could only be sperm.

Looking at her in embarrassment, my cheeks burning red, “I’m sorry Ms,,,,,,,,”, I couldn’t finish my sentence, and just stared at the ground silently

I laughed at his apology and knew right then that he was mine, completely, totally without any reservation. He would not fight, would not complain, just stand there and take it. I looked down at both our hands, covered in his sticky seed and had to conceal a grin. All that talk of celibacy, and his cock had fallen with a few good pulls. Damn the boy had a taste for it, or he would when I got done with him.

Leaning in, cheek brushing his as I moved forward, I let my lips just touch his ear, my voice barely above a whisper. "Look at it, look Vincento...your seed all over us, your first ever orgasm and it is at my hands. You speak of celibacy, of serving god, yet the speed at which your control weakened tells me more than your mouth ever will." I grabbed him by the hair and forced his eyes down to our joined hands..slick with his sperm, and smiled softly. "A man headed to the priesthood would have never let that happen, he would have been able to resist me. Do you know what that means? " I licked at his ear with a delicate lap of my tongue.." It means you have been lying to yourself..God doesn't want you. You will never belong to him like you will belong to me."

I released his cock, but not his hand and raised it to my mouth, eyes never leaving his face. I wanted to see his expression, the open book he was right now, as I licked a bit of his cum off his hand, then rolled around on my tongue. "Tastes sweet pet.....lets wash up shall we." I pulled on his arm, leading him naked not into the kitchen, but into my bedroom upstairs, the master suite. My bed dominates the room, a heavy four poster, with small rings embedded in the wood on all four sides...chains were put away for now. All gold and blue, it seems so innocuous until you look close, rings in the ceilings and walls, then you realize exactly what you are in for. I kept him moving, he was passive in my hands, till we entered the master bath.

My pride and joy, a huge black whirlpool jet tub is the focus, heated towel bars and mirrors line the walls. I drag him forward and start the bath, my torment not over yet. I am longing to see how he reacts to a naked woman, and to see how fast he recovers. It is important to my playtime. Turning the taps, I begin to run a bath, pouring lavender salts in and tossing my tank at his feet. I watch his eyes as I undress revealing a body, while not as young as the ones he had been spying on, was perfect and 15 yrs younger looking, nice and tight... "Inside pet....I need to be cleaned, and so do you.."

My apology falls on deaf ears as I see her trying to contain a grin. Having beaten me was too easy for her and now she is reveling in her victory over me. I still cannot believe that I just had an orgasm into Ms. Johnson’s hands! She played with my dick and made me aroused and then caused me to ejaculate into her hands.

To add to my dismay she leans in to me, intimately close as she puts her mouth against my ear and speaks in a hushed tone as one might speak to a lover; but it’s not love, Ms. Johnson doesn’t feel such emotions. She feels lust and contempt, without compassion. Having me this close to her is designed to hurt me, and that seems to be what does it for her. She does it very well, pulling my hair to make me look at my shameful mess, telling me how I am not worthy of the priesthood and how God does not want me. Like hell! He does want me and I do not belong to her! Yet my own words do not convince me and part of me knows that in fact I do. She knows I have several years until the priesthood and during that time if I don’t want my future destroyed then I am in fact hers, in any way she wants.

Just when I thought I could not be more repulsed she takes my hand and licks the sperm off of it, playing with it on her tongue and swallowing it! I stared at her in shock, unable to believe someone could do such a depraved thing. What in gods name have I gotten myself into? Who is this person? What the hell does she have in store for me? I start to shake terrified, not knowing if I have the strength to go through with this. Failure to do so means losing out on the priesthood.

It almost seems like a bur when she grabs my arm and drags me through the house naked. I feel as cheap, and degraded as a human can possibly feel, as we walk up the stairs. I harbor no illusions about where we are going. She wouldn’t take me up here to go to the den. We are going to her bedroom. Please god help me out of this mess……….please!!

My first few steps into the room are OK as I take in the interior and then I see al the rings attached to her bed and ceiling and start wondering what the hell they are about. I can’t see exactly what purpose they serve but I find myself terrified by the sight of them and freeze momentarily in my tracks. A light shove to my back gets me moving again as I stare wide eyed around the room in terror, as my heart races and my breathing increases. The ensuite looks lavish and has a large whirlpool hot tub which she starts getting ready with all kinds of stuff she puts into it as she runs it.

Even though I knew she was going to undress, my heart still sunk when she did so. I watched her take her tank top off, and release her breasts as she was wearing no bra. She does have a very toned, young looking body and I have to acknowledge that she is an attractive woman but I still want to avoid having to see this. As she starts lowering her pants she instructs me to get in to the tub. I actually respond immediately to this order as it gives me something to do other than look at her as she is naked. She has yet to take off her panties and I fortunately am turned around as I try to enter the tub. The water is quite hot and it takes me a few moments to ease my body in. The water feels good on my skin yet I realize in a moment I will be in here with Ms. Johnson and she will be naked! She will undoubtedly enter from the other side so as to give me a full frontal view. I resolve to look down when she enters so I don’t see her body.
Sitting there I tremble in fear, knowing she is right behind me and must be naked by now. I feel trapped and doomed.

I watched him hide his eyes with a grin..I bet the poor boy had never seen a naked girl before today, never touched one, probably never kissed one either. Still, his peeping had clued me into the fact his needs were there, and mine to shape and mold...to twist until they were what I wanted. I did a quick calculation in my head as I stood there, nude body displayed, skin gleaming, pussy shaved into a perfect heart...he still had a few more years in seminary. A devilish grin danced over my face...the things I would teach him. Already I was wet from the little show he put on in my living room, but these naughty thoughts had me shivering with excitement.

I stepped into the water with a sigh of pleasure and stood before him, barely an arm's reach away and looked down at his bent head with a smile that had to of looked hellishly evil from his stand point..."Look at me Vincento...See what a woman looks like, not a girl." His glance flicked up, then dropped and I had to giggle. "Don't worry, I don't bite the first couple of times around." The giggle turned into a full blown laugh and I had slip to my knees infront of him or run the risk of falling on my ass.

I grabbed his chin and made him look into my eyes, my knees open so his could fit between them, the hair on his tickling the insides of my thighs..."I would be that you have never touched a girl, felt the weight of a breast in your hand, slid your fingers between her legs to see how wet you had got her." I grabbed one of his hands and pressed it up against one hard nipple with a little sigh, then slid it down under the water, till it was between my thighs, fingers just touching the warm folds.., and I leaned forward again to whisper in his ear..."You wanna put your cock there Vincent, see what it feels like?"

I didn't wait for an answer, just turned to grab the soap and lathered it up, then began to wash him, using gentle strokes and caresses, till he was covered in lather. I didn't speak, just kept up the movements till my hands were ready to reach below the water, to grab that thick cock I had had earlier..to see if he could recover fast enough to be a good pet.

My fingers closed over it, not hard now but sure to jump in my hands as it had before.

Hearing her approach from behind the only thing that would have completed the mood would be to have the jaws soundtrack playing as she glided up behind me and stepped around to the other side of the tub, to get in facing me. I could see with my peripheral vision that she was naked yet tried not to notice despite her cajoling about hers being a womans body and her reference to not biting. I was so scared you would think that she did bite. I did look up however and too my shame found her to be mesmerizing to look at and immediatelt felt a stirring in my groin and prayed that I wouldn’t get an erection over seeing her like this. She had a perfect figure and her breasts were firm with just the right amount of bounce which left them hanging sensuously from her body. Her pubic hair was trimmed in the shape of a heart and form this angle I could see her vagina as she got in. I immediately looked down, trying to get the image out of my mind.

She sort of dropped into the water and then sat on my knees with her legs on either side straddling me and in the process almost giving me a heart attack. I had been impeccable my entire life with respect to lust and sinful endeavours yet here I was, with of all people Ms. Johnson, naked in a large tub as she straddled me. It was the weirdest thing, I couldn’t get my mind off the fact that my penis was now less than eighteen inches from her vagina. This again seemed to cause my pensi to stir which merely added to my disgrace.

As she grabbed my hand, and drew it towards her breast it was as though time had slowed down and everything was happening in slow motion as my eyes were drawn to the nipple my hand was going towards. As I made contact with the firm little nub, my breathing accelerated as she rubbed my hand over the softness of her rounded orbs. I was overwhelmed with a sensation of comfort as my hand caressed her breast yet at the same time I was terrified. It was the craziest thing because my mind and heart were in complete opposition to my body. When she started moving my hand between her legs I resisted a bit at first but she pulled firmly indicating that she would not put up with resistance and before I knew it my fingers actually came in contact with her vagina. It was not what I had expected it to feel like. It seemed soft and wet, which of course disgusted me because I was actually touching Ms. Johnson where she pees and my fingers were rubbing back and forth there. I cringed thinking of it yet at the same time I had the weirdest sensation going through my body as I visualized what lay beneath those folds. My entire body seemed to be highly sensitive to any sensation and I found my penis starting to get erect which was mortifying. When she asked if I would like to put my thing in there my reaction was one of disgust as I thought of how cheap it would be to do that with a woman I barely know and yet my erection seemed to grow a bit more.

Looking down in shame I avoided the question and she suddenly started soaping me up, all over as her hands worked my entire body. Suddenly and without warning she reached down and grabbed my erection and I flinched as my body shivered and my erection suddenly sprouted to full size in her hands after a few seconds

I watched his face as I forced him to touch me, and his reactions, the conflict had a smirk curving my lips. His head may have had problems, but his body was loving every bit of it. I had to exhale slowly when my hand finally did close around his cock, happy and a bit surprised to find it hard, just waiting for the next .....temptation. Biting back a giggle at the play on words in my head, I stroked him a few more times, trying to decide what I wanted to do to him next.

"Vincento....your body wants so much more than you are willing to admit...shall I show you?" I had decided, poor little virgin altar boy was gonna be a virgin no more after today. Crawling up onto him, the lather that covered his body like a lubricant as I slid down him, till his hard shaft was poised at the entrance of my body, so wet and ready for him.

Taking it nice and easy, I let myself glide down agonizingly slow, inch by delicious inch, my eyes never leaving his, my lips so close to his that I could feel his surprised breath. He was soon buried inside me, to the hilt and I had to contain a moan of pure satisfaction, so thick and long.

My fingers tangled in his hair, forcing him to stay focused on me, not letting his eyes slide to the side. I wanted to see what he thought of his first fucking, the final nail in the coffin in his narrow little mind, as I started to rock my hips.

She seated my back on a small bench like apparatus that was near the surface of the water and continued to play with my penis. It was still refusing to cooperate with me and doing everything she wanted it to do. It was erect and straining which must have been satisfying for her. Knowing that she got the choir boy horny. The problem was, that she was actually quite sexy and as much as I hated to admit it, it felt good to have someone like her touching me a bit and the realization that I felt that way made me ashamed.

Her question about “showing me” was a rhetorical one. She had every intention of doing so. I almost fainted at what she did next. She crawled up on to me putting a leg on either side of me so my erection was pointed right up at her vagina. Oh my god I thought, she is going to have sex with me! I couldn’t believe it. I was terrified. Thoughts like sin and damnation passé through my mind, and the even more practical concerns like pregnancy crossed my mind. I had no idea what I would do if she got pregnant.

Her body pressed against mine, as she slid down me with her breasts pressing against my chest and then it happened……..The moment of contact! Her vagina, all wet and soft suddenly touched itself to the head of my penis. I couldn’t believe this was happening. I was about to lose my virginity to Ms. Johnson in a hot tub. Please God don’t let this happen…please! My prayers went unanswered. She suddenly started lowering my body as I felt my head press against her opening as an electric chill went through my body and my heart started to pound while my breathing accelerated. It felt both horrible and extremely good. I was disgusted by the fact that this was happening to me but I couldn’t deny that my body was now feeling incredible desire as my hips wanted to thrust upwards into her and I bit my lip trying to control myself. As her pressure increase, her lips parted allowing my head to penetrate into her. It felt so warm, wet and soft that I was overwhelmed by the sensation and my eyes popped open while my mouth was also hanging open The sensation of her lips dragging against my quivering hard flesh as more and more of me became enveloped in her. Her lips were almost touching mine as her breath danced across my face while the delicious sensation of having myself penetrating into her body started to overwhelm me. I couldn’t help but let out a moan of excitement even though I wanted this to stop. Eventually she made it all the way down and was sitting in my lap facing me with my hardened flesh buried deep inside her. I couldn’t control my body. I simply sat there, trying to control my breathing as my body trembled in fear and excitement, while my erection twitched inside her. It seemed unreal…..my penis was inside a woman’s vagina! I was having sex! It was horrible yet it felt so good. My shame burned my cheeks as I wanted to look away but couldn’t, as she grabbed my hair and forced me to look her in the eye.

When her hips started rocking, I felt the friction against my penis begin again as her vagina worked back and forth, up and down and started contracting around my manhood. I no longer had any physical control.

“Ms. ……..Johnson……we can’t…..(breathing very heavy)……what about………(panting)…….pregnancy……….please…….this is a sin……..” and with that could no longer speak but only moan as Ms. Johnson proceded to have sex with me. I was no longer a virgin.

The quivering of his hips under mine, the shock and desire that glittered in his eyes...I was wallowing in it, in his reaction. It was pure, so very pure in it's nakedness, I could see how badly his mind wanted me to stop, but the hard young body, so nice and ready could not fight the urges that were older than time itself. Vincent would surely blame control..a coward usually did, or me for that fact...and I was guilty as hell. But nothing could deny the sweetness of taking a boy for the first time.

He was so new and fresh, like a ripe peach that had been waiting to be plucked, so juicy and ready. If he had had his way, he would have shriveled on that branch, but I couldn't let that happen now could I? The icing on this particular cake though was the chance to knock down a supercilious prick who thought he was so far above the rest of us, now he was mortal, human.

I ran a hand down his flushed cheek, letting my lips barely caress his as I rocked on that virgin cock and sighed softly. "Look in the mirrors Vincento, my little fallen angel...look at us, Delightful isn't it?" My voice was a breath of sound in his ear. I caught our reflection as well, he was darkness to my light, and the irony was not lost on me.

Catching his hand, I brought it back up to my breast, nipple hard and held it there. "You like this don't you angel...like the feel of my body, like the feel of your cock so deep inside." The pressure inside my body increased tenfold at his eyes, the haunted look of desire, shame, humiliation, sweetness itself..."Admit it, you wanted to fuck those little girls you were spying on..What happened to your ethics, your..higher code of morals. The ones soooo much better than mine?" I tightened the muscles that he was nestled in and increased the pace, his breathing changing tempo as well. "Well angel..tell me."

My entire body trembled as the most wonderful sensation travelled through me due to the soft warm wetness of her vagina gripping my erection and sliding up and down on it. I was now not only terrified by my predicament but also by my body’s response and the urges that were bursting through me. Even though I was disgusted by the fact that this older woman was molesting me I was fighting the urge to thrust my hips up and down to met her movements as my body wanted this so badly I was trembling with the strain.

It was the weirdest thing because she seemed to be so overwhelmingly aroused by what she was doing to me. Surely she had many men before so my inexperience would be a liability in terms of sex, so the only logical conclusion was that knowing she was soiling me was the big turn on for her. Making the wannabe priest have sex like an animal, for non reproductive purposes, like some cheap pervert.

I was tormented by the conflict. Mentally I was disgusted by what she was doing to me yet I had never felt anything in my life that had felt so good physically. My entire body, mind and soul were loving every minute of this, which added to my shame. Had I been able to say that I hated it then I could have told myself that I was merely abused, but deep down I knew that my body had shown my true colors. I was a lust filled pervert who evidently got turned on by cheap easy woman. Father Patrick would never have looked in that window and if he was here she never would have been able to do this to him. I was weak and despicable…….a disgrace to everything I believed in. I knew I wasn’t worthy of my religion and did not deserve to step foot in a church again, or to feel gods love. I was just a sinning fornicator. The shame I felt at that moment made me want to break down yet I fought it.

When she started running her hands over my face and kissing me I was frozen for a second, as the sensation of her fingers on my face and her lips touching mine as her womanly opening massaged my erection I was suddenly lost in the moment for a second and opened my mouth allowing her to kiss me as I found myself giving in to the temptation to want this….but then caught myself and withdrew but there was no denying the fact that she was exciting me. For that I hated her.

When she whispered in my ear about the mirror I didn’t want to look, to afraid of what I would see in myself yet I gave way to the temptation and looked. What I saw was the most erotic thing I have ever seen in my life. For all the things I hate about this woman she is beautiful and sexy beyond compare. The sight only made my situation worse as my erection started straining in her to the feel of her rocking up and down on me. I was feeling another orgasm coming as I had before in her hands and was terrified. I didn’t even know if she was on the pill or not. In sex education they had mentioned pulling out but said it was a poor method of birth control. I opened my mouth to speak and say something to her in case and then she started picking up the pace.

When she grabbed my hand and put it on her breast I was speechless and unable to talk as I could not even breath normally, and instead simply panted and moaned as I tried desperately to maintain some composure so I could speak. But I was now fighting a losing battle. The feel of her soft feminine mound, so smooth, and firm, with the hard little nipple I found myself giving in to the desires and feelings in my body. I kept feeling her breast and massaging it as I lost my inhibition and felt myself sliding towards release. I tried to compose myself, but when she started talking dirty to me, I became aroused again which was odd since ten minutes ago such talk disgusted me. Suddenly she used her inner muscles to squeeze me and started working herself up and down faster I suddenly felt myself losing control and tried desperately to stop and warn her, “ Ms. Johnson…..please…stop……….oh god……stop” and suddenly I felt myself release deep into her body as the orgasm shook me to the core, sending tremors through my body as every nerve ending seemed to be alive with sensory overload and I started jetting my semen inside her explosively while she clamped down on my manhood and worked faster and it was at that instant, that my will surrendered to mys desires and as I was ejaculating into her I started thrusting my hips up into her to meet her movements and basically fornicate with her as I continued to maul her breast as my lips seemed insanely close to hers, gently touching her lips while my mouth was open. I grabbed tightly onto her and seized up as the last few squirts fired into her body and then gradually the feeling passed, and my body started to relax as the sensations firing through my nervous system slowed down. It was then that what I had done set in.

I had grabbed her, thrust myself into her and loved it. For a second I acted like an animal and allowed myself to feel lust rather than acting like a man of god. Furthermore I had ejaculated into her without protection so I suddenly felt the terror of wondering if she would get pregnant.

Then the shame set in! I was disgusting, and had acted like some sick pervert, so focused on my own lust and gratification that I abandoned my principles, and everything I had been taught to give into cheap lust; and she knew she had made me react like that! She had beaten me and I hated myself for that more than I hated her. I was despicable. I deserved every terrible thing she had done to me and I deserved an eternity in hell for my sin and lust. Leaning back as my erection started to soften into her I looked at her in shock, and then looked away. I couldn’t even speak or ask her t get off. I had just given my virginity to a sinful woman and engaged in carnal pleasure because I was a disgusting coward and even worse a creature if lust. I hated myself and started feeling my eyes water and blinked rapidly to stop any tears from coming down my cheeks. I couldn’t look at her. She wasn’t the cheap slut………I was. I was filth and I knew it.

This was going so much better than even I had thought, almost as if the whole thing had been a product of my dark and devious little mind. Tilting my head back as I worked him, thighs straining water swirling around our bodies like a sensual whirlpool, releasing the scent of the bathsalts and filling my senses. It was all so much, the feel of him inside me stretched to the limits of even what I was used to, the sight of us in the mirrors, an onslaught of erotic pleasures.

The best part was when poor Vincento lost it all, his precious control, his morals, his high and mighty attitude, gone in an instant as the animalistic urges took over. There was a man inside that supercilious little prick after all. He was the one who had grasped my breast in his hand with carnal intent, his mouth a breath away from mine as soft lips barely grazed my own sensitized skin. He who had clutched at firm hips as hot jets of sperm filled my womb, his pistoning out of control, sending me over that precipice as well.

Now, looking down at a face twisting in an effort to hold back waves of tears, I felt no remorse, not one iota of shame for taking him down this dark path. "Angel, tell me, why are you crying? Do you weep for your lost virginity? Overrated. Your loss of moral high ground, your fall from grace?" I leaned in close, my breath a delicate brush across his flushed skin..."Did you ever once stop to think that perhaps, just perhaps......you are as god made you?" My tongue did a slow torturous dance over his lips..."That he handed me to you, not to punish, but to reward you, lead you down the path you were meant to take."

Vincento, sweet angel that he was, mine, all mine. I crushed the giggle that threatened to erupt as my mind raced. He was beaten, but I had to tread carefully, I didn't want to break my new toy, I had plans for our playtime. The pleasures that awaited my little priest, if he only knew what I had in store for him. I stroked his hair back from his face with a loving, gentle touch.."Angel, a truly penitent man would have never done what you did, never succumbed to the lust that had you in it's hands." My lips moved to his ear, licking and sucking at the earlobe, tugging at it with my teeth.."I felt you Vincento, felt you lose that iron control, seizing my hips, ....fucking me angel. Your body wanted it all, and somewhere deep inside you did too. It wasn't me, you can't make me take the blame."

I held his body to mine, skin to skin, lush softness to the hard planes of his body, reveling in the pure sensation of closeness as he shrank inside me and I could see the torment in his eyes as he came to terms with the part of him that was dying slowly inside. The part that he had always held over all over them was taking a tumble from the pedestal and part of her celebrated it, the other felt for him, it was a hard lesson.

Standing up, water sluicing off her firm curves, droplets glistening in the sunlight that poured thru the skylights, my image reflecting back at me from all sides. I held out one slim hand to him.."Come angel, lets get you dried off." I waited till he climbed out of the tub, shame darkening his features and wrapped a warmed towel around him, rubbing briskly till he was dried off, then tucking another around my own body. I lead him into my bedroom, so very passive at the moment, my beautiful Vincento...my new pet.

The way she looked at me was terrifying; as though she had acquired some new asset. Who I was had been irrevocably changed. I was no longer a virgin, a chaste man. I had just had carnal relations with a woman outside of marriage and I had enjoyed it. She knew she had destroyed the part of me that was good, and that by doing so she was killing me; and she loved it. I had lived my life in accordance with a specific set of values and yet when this woman aroused me I threw it aside in the blink of an eye, to satisfy my sinful instincts.

I could see that she had been turned in by it after all. While the motive had been to destroy me, she had certainly enjoyed the sex. While I had no experience, her reactions as I climaxed told me that she had done so too. It was creepy that this woman was getting off on sex with someone my age, yet at the same time I couldn’t deny htat she was one of the most sexually attractive women I had ever known. The fact that she made me notice that made me hate her more. I had never in my life been sexually attracted to a woman, but rather focused on my teachings of the church, yet she had perverted me and now she was taunting me saying this was somehow Gods will. This was in no way his will. This was two people giving in to their body’s urges at the defiance of God’s will.

The weird thing was the maternal way in which she spoke to me. It was almost affectionate sounding, yet I knew she would enjoy hurting me. She did not see me as a young guy she wanted to help or mentor, but more as a pet and any affection was in that manner towards a beast of utility acquired for the purpose of serving her. Some people aquire horses for transport, and some people aquire dogs for racing. She had acquired me for sex. There was a owner/pet type affection there but it was clear that I was in no way her equal, but rather her subordinate, and part of our relationship would involve her deriving pleasure from hurting me. I was a mere asset, and no longer a human being.

I felt my entire body shiver as her lips and tongue danced across my lips, yet I felt compelled to answer her question. “I am upset at losing my virginity. I had planned on remaining celibate my whole life and now I am spoiled. God didn’t make this happen, you and I did. I made this happen by acting like a cheap pervert outside that locker room and you made this happen by taking advantage of the situation. I might have prevented this but I lacked the guts to take responsibility for what I did, and instead like a coward agreed to be your…………………….”, I couldn’t finish the sentence I was so chocked up. The truth of what I had just said tortured me. I didn’t have to lose my virginity, but gave it up because I was a coward.

“You are right though……….this is my fault”, as I hung my head in utter shame, unable to look her in the eyes.

The worst part was that as much as I hated her, the sensation of her body still rubbing against mine drove me crazy. It was almost as though she knew exactly how to arouse every hidden desire, even those that I had no wish to explore. Every touch of her skin against mine sent shivers of arousal through every fiber of my being and drove me over the edge. My body wanted you.

Stepping out I stood frozen as you toweled me off, running your hands all over me. As you lead me to the bedroom I felt like a condemned man heading to death row, yet I walked. Such was the control you had over me. Her reference to me being an angel was actually creepy, because given my behavior I was anything but. Nonetheless I felt as we walked into the bedroom, that things were going to take a turn for the worse.

Back
Top Bottom