Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Okay, So I'm wondering

Will you give me a chance??

• Yes

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Depends

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

Devious Slave

Banned
Banished
I have been gone for quite a while and also I have changed a lot since I left. I'm more mature in a good sense of way. I've been steady with my man for 2 months without cheating or getting in fights with him. I've also not snapped at anyone for no reason or just because I'm in a bad mood. I have actually seen how big of a fool and dumb bitch I made out of myself before with posting dumb ass stuff in PVP that wasn't that important or even worth while. I'm not the whore/slut I used to be or attention whore/Drama whore that everyone called me. I've done a lot of healing and thinking of the future instead of dwelling on my past and making it bog me down. So I'm not bragging I'm not trying to make a point I'm just wondering if anyone would want to try being friends and get on good terms with me. At least try and if you have a reason to bitch at me then go ahead. I can take it and I can also handle it without snapping back or making a damn fool out of myself. I might be making a fool out of myself right now. I don't want to but I just want to get on good terms with anyone who was against me before and thought of me or called me a attention whore/Drama whore. So I ask again..Is there anyone that was not on good terms with me before that would like to try and get on good terms with me now?? If not I totally understand since most of you will need to see that I have changed and all that but I'm willing to wait and pass the test or whatever you give me. Give me a chance at least..I think I deserve that much..Hopefully ^.^

EDIT: I forgot to add
Go ahead and tell me the reason you will/Will not give me another chance or try to get on good terms with me. I want to hear what people have to say and see if I can change even more to try and get on terms with them.

I don't even remember you, to be honest. Umm... welcome back? : )

I didn't think a lot of people would remember me.

Also hey wolf ^.^

Sorry for taking so long to respond..I was passed out since I didn't sleep all night >.<

Vekseid said:
I don't even remember you, to be honest. Umm... welcome back? : )

• She's Black Rose.

@ Heather: Despite the fact that I think you're an emotional wreck and a waste of human life, I'm
      willing to see whether you've truly changed. I, however, am not getting my hopes too high. Two
      months isn't really enough time to change one's personality.

[/list:u][/list:u]

That right heather, beside you done this kind of apology many times before and say that you where really going to do it. You've seen the light and have change your ways. We shall see what happens if you actually do it this time.

Oh god.

I hope she does something funny so I can lawl at her.

I'll be waiting for you to poop out some drama black rose, whoo!

Edit: Oh and.

"I DON'T WANT ATTENTION BUT GUYZ. I'VE CHANGED FOR REAL THIS TIME."

Snark snark snark.

-shrugs- Whatever you people think. I'm going to be avoiding PVP anyways just here for role-playing and hopefully meet some new people and talk about stuff in general also. Just wanted to know what people thought and if they would give me a chance. Also I thought I was gone longer then two months..It seemed like it since I was so busy I guess not though.

Don't be a tool.

I say this with the utmost respect.

Change your password.

Control your mate for once and tell him to stop. He's making YOU look bad by posting on your account, or his for that matter.

I'm still on you msn from what I know. Go ahead and drop me a line.

Back
Top Bottom