Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Really quite bored at work

psych80

The Mindful Cook
Supporter
and it seems I am unable, at present time, to do anything about it. This is my attempt at meeting a few new people and doing something about said boredom.

What's up people? How goes it tonight?

Getting home from work, ready to look for some rps since I have tomorrow and the next day free. Nice to meet ya btw, Call me Zara or Z lol

Hey, good to meet you as well. Feel free to call me Jer.

Ugh, I envy you...I have another hour before I'm out of here and it's painfully slow.

Yea but I was awake since 4 in the morning and I did double shift so yea hehehe.
What is your job if you do not mind me asking.

I work for the security department at a major university.

Summer months are boring on weekends as even the few prof's and students with summer classes don't want to go anywhere near campus if they can avoid it. Thus I have nothing to do.

Soon I'll be leaving all this behind for the Army though.

lol, I work as a lifeguard on a beach
Yesterday and today were harsh, many people on the beach making stupid things.

We had fireworks on campus on Friday and I know all about stupid.

Fire department blocked off a large area around where the were setting off the fireworks and people were shocked that all the signs, cones, caution tape, vehicles blocking streets, etc meant that they weren't supposed to be in that area. All night we were on stupid patrol.

Yea, like today, a pair of young married couple left their daughter on the beach alone. She was swimming to the deep part of the beach (She had a lifejacket) and her parents were just drinking around, I had to go get her and tell the police about what happened.

wtf is with all of these hangout threads?

We need to just make one general hangout thread.

Quite a few people just seem to be making them. I don't see why we just don't make one general hangout thread. It just seems like a bit of clutter to have four threads with "let's hang out" as opposed to just one. -shrugs-

Back
Top Bottom