Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To be conquered (Methos and PreciousPetra)

Each moan which came from her lips and each time she rocked her hips against his constant thrusts simply compounded her feelings of guilt and shame. Though she could not longer help how aroused her body became with his she knew she could have and should have tried harder to resist him and refuse to give him what he wanted let alone actually enjoying it. He was a murderer, he had torn her family and life apart and yet she was too weak to refuse him.

In her mind she was still in conflict with herself for though she knew she had good reasons for all she was agreeing to and partaking in she knew there were just as many reasons why she shouldn’t be doing so. The contradictions were there even in what she said to him and she knew it. In truth she had no idea if she sought the easy route in giving herself willingly to a certain degree to the man who had killed her family before raping her and the lands of Denvorn. That was after all far easier than having to fend for her self in a world she knew little about outside her own stone walls for she had no knowledge of how to work, feed or clothe herself. Life for her in that respect had always been laid upon a golden platter.

Yes Isabel was in many ways seeking the easy route over the much harder one because she was weak and that made her even angrier with him as her downfall and ruin was all because of one man and that was him. “Then sir do not humiliate me further,” she managed to say just before another moan fell from her lips. “You speak of wishing to bed me being no secret-this I know is true between us, but others need not know now…or ever.” Her body arched to his and she made a deep whining sound as the end of his manhood against touched her cervix. “It is clear I seem to strike your fancy at this time though I know not why.”

It was then she began to toss her head from side to side as her legs tightened around his middle as he thrust as deep as it was possible. To thrust with his manhood and each time it met with her cervix she arched against him as the sounds of pleasure escaped her lips more loudly than before as his pace began to increase. Her hands till then had been on his back, now her nails dug into the flesh pulling his body closer to her own with her legs as her hips met his over and over.

“The walls of her tight passage squeezed around his length. “Marrying me would strengthen your claim to the throne.” It was several moments before she was able to continue her words quite breathless between her panting and moans of pleasure. “Making new allies with others will also strengthen that claim without the hindrance of seeking such a house for a wife who may be unwilling or barren…is it not a fruitless search when I may well already be with child?” It was then Isabel came with a cry for the second time that day, her body withering under his as her womanhood contracted around his length as her release coated him as he thrust into her. Her climax much stronger than before as his tip continued to hit her cervix.

If he was seriously considering her suggestion that he marry her. He didn’t seem to give her much indication initially. Rather it was the rock of her hips and squeeze of her sex which seemed to have his rapt attention. A groan parted his lips as his hips smacked down into her, his form pressing to her rather eagerly as he spiked his cock into those hungry grasping folds. He delighted in the friction that slick passage was causing him, and the lubrication of her slit was letting him pump his shaft fully within her so his tip could repeatedly smack into her cervix.

Conrad felt her form begin to squirm and quiver beneath him. With each deep and hard thrust into her he heard the whining sound escaping her lips grow louder as her body arched up towards him. Thereafter, he’d feel her legs tightening about him and felt her begin to thrash beneath him as she screamed. He felt her sex tightening and griping against him rather greedily as she screamed. The tightness of that grasp elicited another groan from his hips as rather urgently his hips would smack into hers, pressing to her as his pace was pushed to a higher tempo. Yet each thrust still pressed his tip against her cervix. He rammed that cockhead into her as his breath quickened, his pulse racing as he felt his seed growing heavy in his loins.

The gush of her warm honey flowed over and around his cock, as he felt her orgasm rather fiercely. The manner in which her sex wrapped itself about him and squeezed with that milking action was absolutely divine. He craved it and adored it. And soon it elicited a very deep groan from his lips as his seed would flood into her. His cock erupted within her tight folds, and a stream of that hot, sticky white fluid was released inside of her. His essence pumped into her and would shoot up against her cervix and past it as his tip pressed to that barrier and just inside it. His hips ground into her as he came. Pleasure flooded through him as he spilled his seed inside of her. Once his load was spent he’d slowly come to a halt atop of her. He’d breath rather deeply and catch his breath while gazing down at her.

“You’re an attractive woman yet, that is why you strike my fancy. I should think you not so modest as to not be able to see that.” That statement alone would probably qualify as the nicest thing he’d yet to say to her. “Although you can’t think it a secret that I have you here and well you should know as well as anyone else that guards and servants talk.”

He gazed down at her and his lips pressed to her kissing her rather firmly. “While you seem to have developed some enthusiasm for sharing my bed – that alone does not make it a good idea that I should marry you. While you may be pregnant – then again you may not be.” He stated simply enough and thereafter remarked “And while another might be unwilling or barren, I know only that you were quite fertile many years ago and were swearing revenge against me mere moments ago.”

His hand idly strayed upwards along her side to let his fingers close about one mound of flesh. “If you were my wife, you would be expected to serve and obey me. Guard my health and home, and seek to further my causes by what means you could. Not to mention being mother to my children.” He lofted a brow to her as he idly inquired “Is that what you really want and can swear to yourself before god that you should do?”

Maybe the crux of the matter was she hadn’t given a great deal of thought to what it would actually mean to be his wife. She was after all simply seeking respectability for she knew that the longer he continued to gain entry into her bed chambers when he returned to the castle the more difficult it would become to pretend that he wasn’t simply the new lord of the lands of Denvorn but also of her in every way except in name if she remained a widow. But for the moment even that thought went out of her head as her prolonged and stronger orgasm still made her body tremble and shake as she very slowly began to come down while her inner walls clenched tightly around his manhood now deeply buried inside her as it pressed firmly against her cervix.

No right now she was unable to think of anything other than she wanted him to release his seed deep within her womb. For a short time that was all she could think of and she admitted it silently to herself that she wanted to be the one to send him to the point of no return. It was the only amount of power she held where he was concerned, that much she had already managed to discover. In truth it wasn’t much at all when it came to the much larger canvas of her new life but it was all she had and so she intended to grasp it with both hands and hold onto it for as long as she could. Not to mention using it.

Isabel heard him groan and closed her eyes, letting out her own moan of pleasure when she felt his warm seed leave his body and enter her own; deep into her womb he released it. All the while her legs remained tightly wrapped around his middle as her hands held his back, her own quivering as she lay panting when he was finally spent. She could almost feel his eyes upon her and so she opened her own slowly to find he was indeed gazing down on her while he began to speak again.

Listening to him fully before she answered she had regained enough breath to do so now. “I know there are some men who desire me that I concur.” It was the only decent thing he had said to her since he had rode into her life and ruined it just a week before though she wasn’t sure he would make a habit of such a thing for he hardly seemed the romantic type. And he had no need to be when he had his ego and such power over many. Mention of the guards and servants talking bought to the front of her mind her earlier concern. “If they already think me your whore you see less reason to take me as your wife.” It was not a question; it was a statement of fact as she saw it at that time.

His lips met hers then and she didn’t turn her head away even though she could no longer blame the midst of passion for her not doing so. When he broke the kiss and continued to speak she did turn her head away and let out a deep sigh. “Sir do not insult me for I know my body much better than you or anyone else. I had not lain with my husband for sometime with good reason, though I may no longer be in my flourish of youth I am still as fertile as when I conceived my darling youngest son.” Whom she would still have at her side had it not been for him, something that despite the pleasure his body bought from hers she would never forgive or forget.

It was then she felt his hand enclose around one of her breasts and though it made her feel alive and stirred within her further passion, her nipple again becoming hard his words bought another visible sight to him. Tears slid down her face silently as his question swam around in her mind. “I shall be the mother of your children regardless, of that I am certain.” Isabel told him quietly though it was several long moments before she answered the other part of his question. “I want what is best for them, for me and for Denvorn.”

If she felt that getting him off provided her with some sort of power over him, he did nothing to acknowledge it. Although he seemed rather satisfied with having spilled his seed in her as pleasure flooded through him. His form rested rather lazily atop of her, an his fingers strayed along her. He smiled faintly as he looked down at her. He’d note her nipple hardening as he fondled her breast. Her body was entirely responsive to him which certainly seemed to leave him with a great deal more power over her than she likely liked.

She stated if people already thought her his whore, then there was less reason for him to marry her. He didn’t bother to dispute the truth of that particular statement. Although he smiled as she proclaimed herself yet to be as fertile as when she had had her two children. His hand would idly slip to slide his fingers across her stomach as he regarded her. “Ah well, I suppose how fertile you are is something we shall learn of fairly soon. After all I’ve come as deep inside twice now.”

He seemed to listen to her answer regarding what she was prepared to do as his wife. He shook his head slightly as he rather ironically noted “You think it would be best for everyone else if you were my wife.” He smirked as he noted “Well I’m sure its true of you, your potential children by me and some of the people of this land might prefer things that way. On the other hand, its I who has the decision to make.” He noted rather dryly “Whether or not you’d prefer to be my wife to my mistress isn’t terribly convincing reason to accede to your proposal.”

His lips pressed to her neck lightly as he noted “After all if you wish to be my wife, then you’d best be prepared to dedicate yourself to that which is best for me. Not anything else or anything less. And you’ve danced around that, so I shall assume you cannot or simply do not wish to address that particular question.” He idly noted “But if you persist in wishing to be my wife its what you shall have to consider. After all there are a dozen lords parading their young daughters in front of me, and each one of them bats their eyes willingly and has no ill will to bear me.”

He pushed himself upwards from the bed and slowly slid his prick out of her now dripping folds. He’d slowly begin to dress himself as he noted “Now you have precious little time to decide what you mean to do. After all would be it be surprising if I decided that I delight in parting your thighs but having you as my mistress was satisfactory for that. While I can find some eager young thing to have my legitimate children by.” As he dressed he turned away from her as he noted “Now I’ve a throne to chase after, I’ll leave you to dwell on what shall become of you.” With that stated and his clothing on his body once more, he headed to the door.

Even his power over her body was greater than hers over his but it was still the only bit she had and so she grasped it with both hands even though tears still fell from her eyes. She was now unconvinced she would ever be able to sway him into giving him her name and removing any shame that would fall upon her once news of their intimate meetings became common knowledge if the guards and servants which now belonged to him gossiped of it. Isabel could see nothing but a huge black cloud hanging over her future. All this and still her body was responding to his as he lay on top of her, his touch still making her skin come alive, his spent manhood still inside her.

Her body still betrayed her when his fingers slid over her stomach when he again spoke of how fertile or not she may still be for she felt a tingle run down her spine. His words also a reminder of how deep he had released himself inside her both times she had lain with him, though she wished only to forget the first time for the act was pure violence and she wanted no memory lingering in her mind that any child may have been conceived then. “Time shall tell us sir,” was all she said in reply.

The more he now spoke the more she was sure he would keep her as his mistress and seek another to be his wife. She couldn’t beg him; she would never do that for it wouldn’t be right. Isabel was already sleeping poorly and knew if she were to sink as low as to beg she would never have a peaceful nights sleep again. And she still had a little of her pride left after all, this thought drifting through her head as his lips touched the tender flesh of her neck as he continued to speak. When he mentioned a dozen lords were already parading their unwed daughters before him as a possible future wife before him she said simply. “I can not compete with such youthful females who make eyes at you for you shall never find that with me.”

At least now her tears had ceased as he slipped from inside her and she bit her lip to stop herself from whimpering at the sudden loss. She pulled a sheet over her form when he got up from the bed and began to dress though she this time did not say anything to his leaving words as she lay staring at the ceiling with those words swirling around in her head.

Several weeks later…

Kneeling by the graves of her two young sons the tears fell freely as she laid fresh flowers on the earthen mounds. Not a day passed without her being unable to hide her grief at some point though she tried to grieve in private for them and for her husband. For the past few days she had felt their loss even more as her worst fear had finally became a reality. Firstly her monthly courses had not graced her with it usual presence and then she had several waves of sickness wash over her, as well as the tell tale changes she knew from when she had been a young bride expecting her first child.

Isabel was filled with mixed emotions and one of them was an overwhelming feeling of sadness. Though she was carrying a new life inside her she had lost the two she had nursed and held when they were ill or hurting. She hadn’t though been able to hold them when they had needed her the most, for the final moments of their young lives. And now the child within her belonged to the man who had taken them from her and it was that knowledge she was now afraid would destroy her mind once and for all. Standing she slowly walked back through the vast private grounds and back toward the castle intent on writing to inform family at least of her condition.

Despite her plight and obvious sorrow the one thing she was clinging to was being able to inform people she was in fact carrying the now deceased Duke of Denvorn’s child, therefore avoiding the shame of admitting the truth of the matter to anyone including her own family. As to how Conrad would take such incorrect facts being spoken was another matter entirely let alone if he would even let her get away with such at all.

Conrad had listened to her protest that she would never make eyes at him like the younger women he’d mentioned would. He’d heard her state that a few weeks would indicate what had come from their coupling as well. He’d said nothing further as he’d dressed himself and left the room. He’d thereafter ridden off as further battles and scheming with various rival lords was present to occupy his time.

It would be more than a month before he returned to the castle in Denvorn. He returned without any prior word as he’d done before. Simply arriving with his guards late in the evening with a clatter of hooves, naturally it was his castle so he was expected whenever he chose to show up. His arrival would of course leave him expected in her chambers. After all it seemed to suit his pattern.

Thus the tromp of boots outside her doorway and thereafter, the door being pushed inward with his tall form filling the doorway would be of no particular surprise. A dark cloak hung from his shoulders while the same gold gilded mail rested over a similarly dark tunic. His eyes would slide over the room until they rested upon her form and having made his way within he’d slam the door shut behind him.

Perhaps unexpectedly compared to his previous intrusions into her chambers, he simply found a chair and sat down in a rather sprawling fashion. Having seat himself thereafter, he remarked “Your father and brother send you their greetings.” He remarked idly enough “I seem a popular fellow these days, I’ve now got two of the lesser dukes viaing with each other to see who can press a daughter on me and join the cause most quickly in hopes of profit. Apparently thrashing the late Duke of Denvorn has put a fear into the lesser contenders.”

He leaned back in the chair as he idly noted “Your father and brother were entirely in concert in offering me you in exchange for their support.” He idly noted “That would leave three of 11 duchies supporting my claim to the kingship.” He expected that she would consider this good news to her hopes of being made his wife. So he threw the statement out there and let her briefly be elated.

However, after a pause he noted “Of course they offered me your younger sister as an alternative to yourself. She seemed quite eager.” He smirked slightly as he noted “Promising that she’d be the best queen I could imagine, she does look quite like you hmm?”

He seemed to make that remark casually enough and offered no real further comment on it. He idly noted “The Duke of Lot also seemed to wish to foist one of his daughters upon me. He had a trio of them and offered me my pick of them for his support. One of them was rather pretty for that matter. But one way or another I’m that much closer to my crown.”

The longer he was gone from the castle the easier it became for her to believe none of what had happened after the deaths of her husband and sons had actually taken place. At least until she had discovered she was with child and she was once again forced to see things as they really were instead of how she wanted them to be. Her tears had dried as she walked back to the castle from the graves of her lost family though the pain felt in her heart had not eased. In the hours since she had returned she had sat at her desk in the confines of her chambers and written a parchment to her mother and father as well as her brother to inform them that despite everything she now found herself to be carrying the child of her recently slain husband Alistair. Looking up she saw the dusk had come so rolled up the finished parchments and slipped them into one of the drawers of her desk until the morning when she would send them to her family in the care of a trusted messenger. There were now very few still loyal to her but those that were she would trust with her very life and she just may have to as time passed.

It was several hours later when she heard the sound of horses riding into the courtyard and she started in surprise. Standing she hurried over to the window and peered out into the darkness and though she could make out figures she could not tell who they were. Soon her hand maiden appeared and informed her he had returned with his guards. She closed her eyes and took several deep breaths before thanking the young women and releasing her for the evening. Due to the late hour Isabel was already clad in a night gown and knew she would have no time to change before he arrived at her door.

By the time she heard the sound of his boots heavy on the stone floor leading to her door she was seated by the fire working on one of her tapestries. All too soon she heard the door open and felt his eyes upon her, the door slammed shut and she finally looked up as he strode over toward her and much to her relief did not stand before her and demand she give him her body but instead he sat on a seat on the other side of the fire. Though he sat quite unlike someone of his status and was clearly far more comfortable in her chambers than she would like. She returned to her tapestry.

Isabel did not greet him or speak a word until he spoke of her father and brother. To say he had grabbed her attention was an understatement as her eyes lifted swiftly from the tapestry to meet his. “You…saw my father and brother?” It was of course a pointless question but he had after all taken her by surprise with this information which was swiftly followed by news that further Dukes wished him to choose to marry their daughters. “Clearly they wish for their daughters to be Queen,” she replied knowing those keen to hand over their daughters must believe he would soon be on the throne.

She shot him a sharp look when he mentioned thrashing her deceased husband. “The world is filled with lesser contenders. The weak and pitiful who will do anything for greater wealth and power, they will all appear before you now this is just the beginning of such.” She blinked when he told her that her own father and brother had offered her to him, to be used again as a bargaining piece of course. Though for a moment she had hope as although she may be able to lead people to believe she was carrying Alistair’s child that would not mean Conrad would not still want her as his mistress or whore. A second pregnancy she could not lay at her dead husband’s door-she would simply be prolonging her shame coming to light.

These thoughts were however only brief as he continued to speak to tell her that he had been offered her younger sister in place of her if he should desire her more. She felt the bile rise and she covered her mouth as she leaned her arm against the one on the chair as she closed her eyes and took several deep breaths. When she had recovered enough to speak she told him. “I’m sure she did, like all of us she always obeys our father’s demands and wishes.” Isabel could have slapped him when he mentioned how her younger sister looked so much like her. It was true of course and right now she didn’t like that fact one little bit.

Yet still he was not done informing her of another Duke and this one had a choice of daughters. “You must be most pleased with yourself sir for you are closer to the crown and have an abundance of pretty young foolish women to choose from to make your wife.” The anger in her voice was clear even though her tone was quiet as she spoke, her hand now resting on her still flat stomach. “You shall be far to busy it seems with important things to remember I and your bastard child even exist. It shall be far easier for us both if everyone believes I am carrying Alistair’s child and we forget our coupleling ever happened at all.” It wasn’t how she has planned to tell him for despite all he had done to her she hadn’t wanted it to come out in this way. Her mind was confused and deeply troubled as it switched from wanting to convince him to let people believe it was her husband’s child to wanting the security of being his wife. Already it seemed her pregnancy was causing great conflict and differing wants within her.

Dropping her tapestry to the floor she swiftly stood up and ran toward the door of her chambers to escape the feeling of suffocation she felt might overwhelm her if she remained.

Conrad indeed had settled himself within her chambers rather easily. While this castle had been her home for some time, he seemed to rather readily acclimate to owning it. Thus he simply regarded her and her displeasure at his presence as he rather cheerfully related what news he had gathered in the days while he had been absent. Indeed he was rather free with information that others might think to be sensitive in its nature.

“Yes of course it’s that these Duke’s wish for their daughters to be queen.” He looked vaguely amused at that statement. “It’s a graceful exit from contention for themselves, they can boast that they are now kin to the king and that their grand-son shall rule.” His hand idly waved as he noted “And those who rally early always hope they shall benefit disproportionately from those that arrive later. Dynasty and benefit, two things that tend to seduce so many lords.”

Conrad smiled idly as he noted “Oh I don’t doubt that shall be the case that those who seek to find their fortune shall stream to me. The third sons, the dispossessed and the disgraced they shall all soon present themselves for service. After all now I’ve seized a great amount of land and it’s expected that I shall have even more.” He smirked slightly “I must positively glow as some ray of hope to such people. And such I actually bring them fortune, then they shall be more loyal to me than a dog I have raised since it was a pup.”

He could tell that the idea of him being married to her sister struck the woman like a lightning bolt. Some measure of anger and resentment seemed to flair within her. He simply smiled at her as he idly noted “Perhaps she was simply being obedient as you say, or fancies herself a queen. I could not say, I’ve not the magic to read another’s thoughts.”

Conrad simply grinned as he noted “Of course I’m rather pleased with myself. Although he did not live to see it, I shall fulfill my father’s and our family’s dream soon enough. I shall be king. With this there shall be even fewer who could stand to stop me.” He watched her gesture to her stomach as she indicated that she carried his child but wished to suggest it her former husband’s. He paused as he looked at her as he idly remarked “You’ve be foolish to suggest the child was that of the former lord’s. It would challenge my claim to this land. Without my asking someone would undertake to rid me of that nuisance and strange such a threat in its cradle.”

“As for whether I should forget you and my bastard child, the child is not yet a bastard and I doubt I should forget you or either it.” He smiled at her as he idly noted “I told you before and you answered me not that should I agree to what you wish I should need surety of you that you wished what was best for me. You provided none.”

He chuckled softly as he remarked “So of the women offered to me – you are the only one present to have the chance to convince me.” His eyes glimmered as he noted “And by far the one with the most to lose should you not.” The woman appeared to be fleeing him even as he spoke.

Despite his words still ringing in her ears Isabel flung open the door and ran from her chambers. The sound of her shoes as they tapped lightly on the stone floors as she ran down one corridor and then another until she reached the bedroom which had belonged to her two sons. Pushing open the door she felt a deep pain in her chest as her gaze met with their belongings for the first time since they had been killed. “My beautiful, beautiful boys,” she whispered as she now slowly walked into the room. Her grief for them now seemed to grow since she had discovered she was with child.

Each wave of sickness which came over her. Every moment she felt strong, every moment she grew tired, the food she wished to eat and the food she could no longer stomach. All were the same as when she had carried them and each of them a constant reminder that the man who had taken them from her was now master of this castle, the lands and in truth of her. As well as being the father of the child now growing inside her.

The competition to become his wife now appeared to be tenfold for all those who wished to palm their daughters off on him had great expectations of that daughter becoming queen. Isabel cared not to be his queen, she just wished for her child to be born inside of marriage and not a bastard. Granted she wished for status for herself but only to continue to be a Duchess-she had no desire to be queen though she knew to become his wife may well lead to that regardless.

Unable to bring herself to sit upon one of the beds she walked over to the widow seat and slowly sat down before gazing out into the darkness. It was clear Conrad’s claim to the throne was growing stronger and the more land, wealth and power he was able to get on side the closer he would be to getting his wish. Why did so many others have to lose their lives or suffer from such a thing?

Her own family seemed to wish to ruin her by offering her younger sister as his bride in place of her. Of course they were not to know of her condition but that did not help matters in the slightest. How could she compete with so many women who were at least ten years younger than she was? Her plan to tell everyone the child she was carrying belonged to her dead husband was slain the moment Conrad had told her that someone may well kill them because it would be a threat to his passage to the throne. Isabel placed her hand on her stomach and rested her head against the stone of the window, her hair cascading down her back. She may not have wanted a pregnancy to happen in such a way (though she tried not to dwell on the first time he took her-the second time being far more…pleasing) but now that it had she could not bare to think she may lose another child because of another’s greed.

He said he would not forget about either her or their child even with no marriage between them but she did not known him well enough to know if she could believe him or not. The crux of the matter was he wished for her to assure him of several things before he would agree to make her his wife. She had been unable to do so just a few short weeks ago. But things now were very different and she no longer just had herself to think of. And as for pride…that always came before a fall and in this matter she knew she would fall most heavy.

Could Isabel concur in all the things he had asked her to? Could she come close to almost begging him to make her his bride even though deep within her heart she knew she felt no different in many ways than she has the day he shattered her life those few short weeks past? She believed she had no choice but to do so for as he himself had said she was the only one present most of the time to be given the chance to convince him she should be his choice for a wife.

As Isabel fled from him Conrad rose to leave her chambers. As he did so the folded form of a letter seemed to drop from his pocket to fall upon the chair where he was sitting. The Duke and would be king paused to stretch rather casually. A smile graced his lips as a faint yawn escaped him. He shook his head slightly as he murmured “Women..they’re all crazy.”

With that said he made his way to the door, and soon stepped out of it. The door would close rather audibly behind him. Thereafter, he’d disappear down the hallways heading towards his own chambers. A long journey having been completed he paused to call to one of the maids to prepare him a bath and fetch him some food in his chambers. The woman gazed at him startled and then darted off rather swiftly to see to his demands.

Thus the Duke disappeared into his chambers and food wine and a hot bath would soon procured for him. As he attempted to relax he idly murmured to himself “Ah if only she could read that letter her sister wrote me…that would drive her up the wall.” He chuckled softly as the strange habits of women were ever that to him. Of course he had no idea that the letter in question had dropped from his pocket and lingered in her chambers.

If she spied the letter it would be unmistakably in her sister’s handwriting and bore her now split seal upon it. The letter naturally went something as follows;

"Dearest Conrad,

I was pleased to meet you at my family’s estates and write hoping you recall our meeting with equal fondness. My father is certain that you will be king, and having spoken with you I cannot believe otherwise. The realm will truly be fortunate to have so young and able a king, whose reign will last by the grace of the gods from youth to old age.

I know my family stands ready to seek to ease your path to the throne and see you crowned in all your glory. Nor could you have a better or truer queen than I. I would see to your every want and need, and ensure that your every cause was furthered. I would give you many heirs, and learn to please you as you liked best.

I know the Duke of Lot offered you his daughter as well. I’ve met her before and wonder how a girl with such narrow hips could furnish you the heirs to your throne that you desire. Nor can her family summon as many knights to your cause as my own.

My father tells me you’ve like as not bedded my sister, for you did not kill her or send her back to our family. Do not think I disapprove, after all I’m sure your blood was afire with conquest and you no doubt deserve the spoils of battle as much as any other man. But he offered her to you in my stead if you so desire.

But you’ve already had her. Would you not much prefer a younger prettier wife possessed of the same golden locks of hair? My sister has gotten old, and fat from bearing children. Undoubtedly her sex has gotten loose from her pregnancies. She doesn’t know how to properly please a man as the only one she’d bedded was a doddering old man, more aged than our father. I know that I could bring nothing but pleasure to so handsome a young lord as yourself.

I know you’d much prefer a youthful queen in the prime of her beauty, than an elder sister whose breasts begin to sage and lines crease her face. Although if you wish to keep her as your personal whore, perhaps she could provide some passing amusement to you when I grew too heavy with child to take care of you and the rest of the time play nurse to our children.

I look forward to hearing from you soon..”

A great deal of time passed before Isabel felt she could leave the room which had belonged to her two sons and return to her own chambers. Slowly she stood and quietly closed the door behind her as she left before making her way back to where she had left the Duke sometime before. All that could be heard in the still of the night which now surrounded the castle was the sound of her footsteps and the rustle of her skirts as she walked. Though she had spent all that time thinking of a way out of her predicament she had only ever reached the same conclusion each and every time.

Now came the question of how she could bring herself to actually speak to him of such things as being loyal to him and his cause to become king. And to promise to stand at his side as a defender of him and everything he stood for. How could she tell him such things when she in truth did not really believe or feel them at all? Had he not been the one to have slain her husband and children she would now not be going through such torment even if their deaths had not been prevented. Though of course deep within her heart she wished they still lived and her life had not changed within hours of their deaths.

Isabel pushed open the heavy entrance door to her chambers and was pleased to find he was no longer there. She may have known she must speak with him but that did not mean she wished to do so at such a late hour when her head was far from being as clear as she wished it to be for such a conversation. As she walked through her sitting room she passed the chairs which they had been sitting on earlier that evening. Her gaze fell upon something which appeared to be on the chair Conrad had been seated at. Curiously she moved closer and reached out her hand to pick up what appeared to be a parchment. She only hesitated for a moment before she unfolded it, her eyes flickering over the words only briefly at first.

It was within mere moments of her gaze falling upon the writing that she knew who the writer of the letter was. Her heart seemed to almost stop as her eyes instantly moved to the end of the page to confirm the signature. Sitting in the chair she then read through the letter slowly and carefully so as to absorb every word. Her face turned from tearstained to appalled to irritated and finally to anger. Not only was the letter from her own sister but the things of which she had written made her furious. She could almost picture her younger sister sitting at her desk constructing the letter with precise detail though it was the things she had spoken of regarding her which infuriated her even more than the fawning she had done at the beginning which simply made her wrinkle her nose in disgust.

Isabel took several deep breaths as her sister slated the Duke of Lot’s daughter in favour of herself being a far more suitable bride because of her child bearing hips as well as the fact her own family could call upon a greater amount of knights if required to do so. But it was when she read of her own name being slated that her true anger began to surface. How dare she speak of knowing he had bedded her and that she did not disapprove, her written words reading as if she also believed Isabel was a spoil of battle to be enjoyed. As if such was not enough she then wrote of her as being old and fat not to mention a very personal comment she did not expect a lady to ever mention in spoken or written word.

But it was this which turned the knife within her even more. Although if you wish to keep her as your personal whore, perhaps she could provide some passing amusement to you when I grew too heavy with child to take care of you and the rest of the time play nurse to our children. How dare she…how dare she speak of her in such terms as to be any mans whore as if she were of no importance. To think like he did that she could be his personal whore was insulting to say the least. She would rather have died starving on the street with her unborn child than to ever be nurse to his legitimate offspring let alone if their mother was her own little witch of a sister.

Though she went to bed she did not sleep at all well and had risen at seven to dress and eat a little food before making her way from her own chambers to his. Sleep may have evaded her for the most part last evening but one thing it had given her was even more time to think of the matter at hand-fuelled on by her sisters spiteful letter she was now even more determined she should become his bride. Already carrying his child she had an upper hand over all the others. Not to mention the fact she knew he had enjoyed their love making-she knew she had been able to arouse him and please him just as he had aroused her.

Isabel didn’t bother to knock upon his door she simply pushed it open and entered before walking through into the bedroom. “You said you wish for me to stand at your side as your Duchess, to defend you against all others and support you in all you do before and after you become king.” She took a few more steps into the room, moving closer to his bed. “You wish for my loyalty in these things if I were to become your wife and the mother of your heirs.” Moving to stand close to one of the posters at the foot of his bed she curled her arm around it as she leaned her head against it. “You shall have all that and more if I become your wife Conrad. Never a day shall pass that you would regret such a choice of that I promise you this day.”

She wasn’t at all sure how her legs had been able to carry her there and as she spoke though she was quite certain her strength and determination had come from reading her sisters letter to him. How dare the little upstart belittle her own kin in her quest to become his pathetic queen when Isabel was already pregnant with his child and a far more suitable candidate to be his wife and his future queen?

Isabel likely would have gotten through to the young duke more clearly had he not been looking at her through squinting and bleary eyes. He’d awaken with a start as the door slammed shut behind her. The guards had let her pass and not though to rouse him – evidently the woman he was sleeping with was casually allowed to pass into his bedchambers on the assumption he wouldn’t mind. It occurred to him that if he was king he was going to need much better security than this.

In any case he propped himself up onto one of his elbow as he regarded the woman. His mouth opened as he yawned. “What time is it? Ugg..what do you think I am a farmer?” He grumbled rather unhappily at being awoken so early in the morning. His head hurt as after relaying his news to her he’d proceeded to drink with a number of his knights. Several jugs of wine had left him with a splitting headache and sleepy. He had a somewhat disheveled look about him at the moment.

Conrad listened to her as she announced that she was now prepared to support him as Duke, would be king and in all other things. Therefore, he should now make her his wife as she was willing to fulfill the conditions that he’d indicated made him skeptical of her volunteering before that. “And why should I believe your sudden enthusiasm towards myself and my causes?” He asked rather skeptically. “You’ve only offered disapproval before.”

Conrad muttered rather darkly “And you have to do more than wake me up at an awful time in the morning to prove to me that you’ve had a change of heart.” He regarded the woman leaning against the post of his bed. “It will take more than promise that I shall not regret it to convince me of that.”

“Were it simply a matter of whom could rattle off a flattering string of words, your obsequious little sister would already have prevailed.” He shifted slightly as his head lay back upon his pillow. His eyes regarded her sliding over her form. Thereafter, he sat up and his hand reached out towards her. He sought to pull her onto his bed and himself for that matter. His tone rather suggestive as he remarked “Show me how you want to be my wife..”

She rather liked the fact she had caught him unawares by arriving in his chambers not only un-announced but also un-hindered by anyone. Most of the guards who remained from the previous Duke may well now be loyal to the one who wished to be king. But that did not prevent some of them still having a soft spot for her and she wise enough to take advantage of such at any opportunity that arose. She was still the Duchess of the castle to some even if it no longer belonged to her after the recent battle. Guards may well have followed her a great deal in the days following the battle but since then things had eased a little once they knew she would no longer attempt to leave the grounds and escape.

Isabel watched him looking at her as he squinted, clearly still half asleep as he tried to take in all she had said. Giving him a disapproving look when he yawned she replied. “It is a little after seven thirty so it is hardly the crack of dawn. Had I thought you were a farmer I would have expected you to not only be awake but dressed and at your days work long before now, so I would not have sought you out in your bed chambers.” Her gaze slowly looked him over and thought he looked as if he had not slept for long though if that were the case she knew it would be for far different reasons than her self. But again she liked the fact she had caught him unawares at such an early hour of the morning.

It was however irritating to hear him voice his uncertainty when it came to her changing her mind in regard to supporting him in every way. Though it would have been very foolish for her to believe he would just accept her promise and announce their betrothal that very same day. Maybe she was taking it for granted that he would simply accept her word on the matter…again rather a foolish notion. “I do not lie. I shall not pretend that I do not wish for the security which shall come from becoming your wife. But time has passed since the subject first arose and I have thought of little else including if I could turn myself to your causes. I now believe I am able to do so and most willing.”

The mere mention of her sister from his lips was enough to cause her body to stiffen and her anger to rise deep inside of her. She was nothing like her sister for she would never write such venomous things about another let alone her own kin. Isabel looked back at him as he watched her and as he reached out his hand toward her and she in turn reached out hers to him. He took hold of it and pulled her onto his bed, her other arm letting go of the bedpost as he did so. Finding herself rather close to him as his voice spoke such suggestive words she knew what she must do to convince him she would be his best choice for a wife.

Isabel slowly began to un-button the bodice of her gown as her gaze met his. “You shall need no other for your wife,” she told him quietly as she reached the last tiny button and her hand moved under the sheet. Her dainty fingers slipped around his manhood before they began to stroke up and down his length slowly as she pressed her breasts against his chest. Her lips were a mere breath away from his as she murmured. “I shall show you that you will only want me.” Her lips then met his, her tongue pressing against his seeking to kiss him slowly and deeply. She was determined not to fail in her task for she could not risk becoming his whore while her younger sister became his wife and possible queen. Isabel needed to give the performance of her life and push to the back of her mind how this alliance with him had come about. For her own sanity and to seal the future of her and their unborn child.

Conrad heard Isabel responding to his skepticism. She sought to convey with some measure of urgency that she thought herself now able of supporting him and his causes. He looked at her curiously as he idly noted “So now you think that rather than an angry petulant child, I’m well suited to rule all the land as king.” A rather wry smile graced his lips as he remarked “Praise be the gods, you have seen the light.” It was a sufficiently profound conversion that he couldn’t help but mock it slightly. After all the prince was not yet the least bit convinced of the sincerity of anything she said aside from that she wished the security of marrying him. Yet her desire for a position was hardly what he required.

He did have to admit it was something of a rather profound shift, from his having bent her over and raped her to the duchess seeking him out in his own bed to seek to prove her willingness. His eyes would slide over the pleasing roundness of her chest as she unbuttoned her bodice and displayed it for his eyes. His lips forming a grin as he regarded her and soon felt her fingers encircling his manhood, that thick form soon swelled to an aroused state within her grasp.

His head leaned towards her as he felt her lips pressing to him. His tongue slipped to match her own as his arms slipped about her waist as he felt her body pressing against him. Lust was firing in him as her body pressed against him. Her hands stroke of his shaft was seeing to that right enough. His eyes fixed upon her as he murmured “I shall only want you hmm? Prove it to me.” He stated rather provocatively, he questioned the claim to see exactly what she had in mind.

Conrad’s hand came to rest upon her back and then slipped downwards to fondle the curve of her ass. His fingers dug into that sweet swell and his mouth pressed to her hungrily. Desire would fire through his eyes as he seemed to be shaking off sleep and fatigue as she rested atop of him. His hips lifted upwards his prick pressing into the soft form of her hands. “If you’ve thought so much of my causes what do you mean to do to aid it?”

His fingers slipped to press to the soft form of her folds once more. His digits stroked against those damp lips, rubbing against them rather vigorously and then pressing inside of her. His fingers began a steady stroke within her. He pumped them in and out of her soft slit, letting them swirl about and rub against the walls of her passage. His fingers moved rather insistently against her as he sought to stimulate her in turn.

His thumb began to press down against her clit. He touched that thick digit against it and ground it downwards while his other fingers remained busy upon her form. His thumb sought out that sensitive nub of flesh and exploited it to send stimulation running through her body. “You come to me in my own bed now. Do you desire me Isabel?” Sex or not he seemed rather intent on seeing how she reacted to different questions.

He was certainly not planning on making this easy for her. It was as if he wanted her to beg him to make her his wife. She may well have been desperate but she wasn’t yet fully devoid of all her pride. Besides which begging wouldn’t secure her future with him for she needed him to believe she was worth her weight in more ways than one. “You know this has been a time of great difficulty for me, would you not prefer a wife who thought things through fully to stand at your side than one who made decisions with haste?” Isabel heard his mocking tone but she knew it was at this time wiser to let it pass. “A Duke or a king with a foolish wife at his side would soon regret his choice.”

Nobody knew more than she how great a change she was now displaying in her words and deeds. Her fingers stroked his already thickened length and felt it become aroused in her grasp while his gaze fell upon her exposed breasts before their lips met. Tongues entwined as they kissed deeply, much as she hated to admit it even to herself being bedded by him last time had been a very pleasing experience. One which she was now trying to re-kindle as their bodies pressed close, his arms around her as yet still slim waist.

“You shall have all the proof you desire by the days end,” she murmured having every intention of doing whatever she could that day to ensure he would want no other…unless she wanted it that way. Isabel moaned softly as his hand moved over her shapely rear-her efforts stirring him from being only half awake to a growing need and passion for the fruit she was inviting him to taste. Her fingers enclosed around his thick manhood a little more firmly as her strokes also became more firm as he lifted his hips upwards clearly enjoying her presence.

A whimper escaped her as his fingers slipped between her legs and began to stroke and press against her damp womanhood. This soon turned into soft moans as his fingers stroked and rubbed against her-slipping inside her, she could feel her dampness turn into wetness as he aroused her with each touch-fingers stroking inside her growing faster and bringing more moans from her. “There are many people you know not whom I can introduce you too. More than my father can…people my husband knew-both powerful and wealthy. They trusted him and in turn me as his widow. All shall lead you to the throne swifter, I can promise you.”

The hand which was not wrapped around his length rested upon his shoulder as she began to move her lower body against his fingers. Her body became warmer as he gave her clitoris his attentions, she began to pant softly her lips apart and the pleasure clearly written all over her face as her hair cascaded down over her shoulders and onto his body. Her eyes met his again as she asked her yet another question her reply came swiftly. “Yes Conrad I desire you.” She told him as she moved down and wrapped her pretty lips around the younger mans manhood to add to her words with deeds.

She was quite correct that Conrad hadn’t the least intention on making this particular matter easy upon her. She related that a king with a foolish wife would soon regret his choice. He lofted a brow to her as he remarked “And some would say that a man who took the wife of his enemy as his own was a fool.” He gazed at her as he remarked “And I would regret nothing I do, so you see why I should be skeptical.”

It struck him that there was something almost absurd about the fact that a woman who had scorned him and whom he had raped now pressed her body to him and with the sweet taste of her lips and pleasing words sought to seduce him. His mouth responded to her own, feeling her warm and wet lips against him. He tasted her and his tongue pressed to hers rather eagerly. Pleasure was something he was not about to deny himself and the crush of that curvaceous body against him was something he desired and seemed to easily lose himself within.

It seemed that her intended means of proof was to be in sexually pleasuring him and if he was to be roused from rather drunken slumber for anything – this seemed a more agreeable reason than any alternative that he could think of. The stroke of her soft hand against his cock had his member stiff and throbbing in rather short order as she held it in his hand. The lust that was written in his gaze as his eyes fell upon her seemed to speak to some success, although he answered “You think you can prove yourself to me so quickly?” If nothing else the young duke was sufficiently clever to determine that reluctance and hesitance on his part certainly would motivate her on this apparent course of action.

His fingers had slipped to the softness of her sex. As her hand aroused him his own had sought to return the favour with a certain intensity of approach. He felt her growing slick as his fingers rather skillfully played upon the softness of those velvety folds. The heat of her body pressed to him as those sweet moans filled his ears. His fingertips stroked rather firmly against her inner walls and darted in and out of that warm slit. Although the rather continuous stroke of his prick soon caused him to long to thrust it inside her and satisfy the want that began to possess his form. “Why should these people trust me? I killed your husband. Why then would they then wish to side with me rather than another?”

He felt her body writhing against him and his own form shifted to press against it. He seemed upon the verge of demanding that she give herself to him now rather than continuing to tease him, but as her form slipped down his body and her lips wrapped around him any complaints that had sprung to mind were readily forgotten. He leaned back against the bed, and his eyes gazed upwards and then let his eyes lip down towards her. His hand would move to slide across her cheek and then slip through tendrils of hair. A soft groan parted his lips as he answered her statement only with “Good.”

Her determination to convince him that he should marry her now burnt so fierce within her that her memories and her grief had to be pushed down deep inside her. The sadness which at times still consumed her would wait until she was alone. Then she would again let the tears fall and the sorrow flow from her as she grieved for the loss of her loved ones. But at this moment she had another child’s future to consider as well as her own and she would do anything to secure it.

Isabel ceased her attentions on his manhood to look up at him. “Some might say that to take the wife of his enemy was the greatest strength and show of power of all. Be sceptical as you wish but know this-you would never regret taking me as your wife. I already carry your heir, in a few months I shall give you your first son.” Not to mention in time it would be such sweet revenge which she would seek on all those who would have and did wrong by her including him self. She just did not know by what means such revenge would take but after all it was a dish best served cold.

Once again her fingers wrapped around his thickened length as she stroked him, her tongue snaking out of her mouth to lick over his engorged head. Slowly she continued to tease him, this time would all be about his pleasure so he would know she had the ability to please him in many ways. He did not need some foolish young girl like her sister who would follow him around like some puppy-for a man such as he would be sure to grow board with such swiftly. Then his attention would turn to the one he had made his whore and she was most insistent that would not be her.

She could feel his manhood throbbing in her hand as it stroked him and she smiled pleased that she was arousing him when his alcohol induced sleep. Her gaze met his and she saw the lust within his. “I never said I wished to prove myself to you swiftly just that I wish to prove such and this shall be the step one.” Her tongue licked along his length then while her slim fingers teased his sac, stroking and squeezing before she lifted his manhood and her tongue lapped at his sac before taking it in her mouth and sucking it while her fingers teased against his groin.

Again she ceased her attentions to answer his earlier question. “Because they trust me and if they are convinced you have been good to me and seek to make me your Queen when you are crowned King then they will be loyal to you and your cause and seek to aid you in many ways. I can not promise you such from them if you were to marry another such as…my sister or another offered daughter.”

She had heard his single word earlier when she told him she did desire him. It pained her to admit even to herself that despite all he had done to her she could not pretend he was not handsome or that when he touched her the last time it had raised a passion within her that she could not hide. Isabel thought of all this as her tongue circled his head, her lips parting again as she took him into her soft warm mouth. She could feel his fingers slipping through as she sucked him, taking more of his length down her throat to give him pleasure as she gagged and her fingers teased his sac.

Conrad seemed slightly startled by the intensity with which Isabel was taking to the task at hand. Oh he had certainly expected her to act, although this quickly and this particular morning hadn’t really been what he’d anticipated. On the other hand he was hardly about to complain about the woman storming into his room with the intent on winning him over with oral sex. Such were his burdens..

He shrugged slightly as she stated that she carried his heir. “Perhaps you do carry a potential heir. Perhaps you don’t. It could very well be a girl and thus of little use to me hmm?” He observed idly as his eyes lingered on her. “And you say I should never regret it now but how should I know that you would feel the same when I have done so hmm? Perhaps if I agree you shall no longer be so forgiving and eager to have my dick in your mouth.”

A groan escaped his lips as he felt the soft touch of her tongue slipping over him. The feel of her fingers gripping him and her mouth enveloping him sent surges of pleasure racing through his body. He leaned back into the bed, and shifted slightly in response to her attentions. His prick was hard and his pulse raced. His eyes fixed upon her and whatever words he managed to utter, his desire and enjoyment of her attentions was rather plainly written across his features.

He seemed to bask in her attentions as while she promised that it was but one step among several. He grinned and responded “It can be more than one step.” He observed after all he wouldn’t object to a repetition of it being steps two through five for that matter. He felt the touch of her tongue and her fingers squeezing against his testicles. A rather intense groan would part his lips as he responded to that particular stimulation and the suckling that followed. His pleasure was entirely audible as he seemed to respond to the most sensitive parts of his body being worked upon all too audibly.

Conrad seemed rather skeptical that her becoming Queen was going to convince anyone aside from her father that it was a fantastic idea that he should be king. Thus he didn’t really seem to credit her opinion that it would hold much sway over the opinions of the notables she claimed to be able to bring around. Thus he mostly remained silent upon the matter.

The would be king felt his cock being taken deeper into her mouth and soon into her throat. A louder groan was elicited from his lips as he felt the tight cincture of her throat. His eyes fixed upon her and he watched her pleasuring him. His fingers strayed through locks of her hair, as his hips rose upwards. His body pressed gently towards her face as he reacted to the rather steady feeling of pleasure that coursed through him. The tight grasp of her throat caused a rather urgent throb of his cock within her. It would seem the duchess had a rather perverse twist upon the notion of ‘blowing away’ her competition.

Had she not been so intent on the seduction of the young man who she was now giving oral pleasure to with the intent to become his wife then Isabel would have bitten his hardened manhood as hard as she could. He dared to hint she may be carrying a useless girl inside her womb and not his male heir apparent. But though her anger bubbled just under the surface she pushed it down as deeply as she could so he would not see how his words had angered her. How dare he! She had given birth to two healthy sons while he was still only dreaming of a woman’s touch upon his flesh. Two sons which she would still have to care for had he not slain them for his own ends.

She slowly pulled her head back from his length and it made a plopping sound as it fell from her lips. Her hand replaced it, stroking up and down his length firmly as she looked up at him. Forcing her self to look into his eyes as she replied. “I am sure our child is a boy Conrad I can feel it is so, as before.” His eyes now lingered on her as she continued. “My forgiving shall not cease if you take me as your wife nor shall my wish to please you in our bedchamber cease either. This is the first of such daily pleasures if you give me and our child your name.”

Isabel lifted his length and her tongue began to lick over his sac before her lips teased it, sucking it into her mouth while her thumb slid over the engorged head of his hardened manhood. If he were not convinced by all she could offer him in comparison to all those other younger women presented to him as a suitable wife, including her own sister then he must think with his big head and not the one now throbbing under her touch.

As her eyes again met his she could see he was not able to hide the enjoyment she was giving to him for it was clearly written across his face as he back on his bed. She felt his shift slightly under her ministrations and she could not help but feel pleased that despite how much she hated him for what he had done that with her own hard work, determination and as with most true ladies of her time acting skills she could…and she would…bring him to his knees when it came to the act of sexual pleasure. And as she had already begun to realise and face, he was able to give her pleasure in return which had been absent in her life for several long years.

“I shall give you every step you so desire,” she told him when she finally let his sac fall from her mouth and again her full lips enclosed around his manhood. This time she moved her head slowly as she took more of his length down her throat though she still gagged more than she would have liked. It had been too long since she had giving such oral pleasure to a man and she was clearly a little rusty. His earlier response of his hips lifting-his body pressing toward her face to her taking him down her throat had encouraged her to persist again. And with persistence this time she was able to take his full length down her slim throat, holding it there for a few moments before she pulled back again.

Isabel knew most men of his rank took a mistress or mistresses and she didn’t expect him to be different despite her efforts now as she tried to convince him she would be his best choice in a wife. But she knew few younger females could make his marital bedchamber one he would be keen to return to regardless of who else he found pleasure with. Besides which she had no intention of being so demure that she would not do the same and she knew just who her choice would be…she would just need to be careful Conrad never found out for she knew a mans pride rarely permitted his wife to behave as he did. They never believed in what is sauce for the goose is also for the gander.

Once she had caught her breath she again took his full length down her throat seeking to give him as much pleasure as she could as she felt it again throb in her mouth.

Conrad could perhaps be forgiven for remaining sceptical of promises that seemed to dovetail quite nicely with her self-interest in preserving her social standing. Although what scepticism he had for the moment was not to be expressed for if nothing else Isabel had him quite thoroughly distracted. Taken by surprise and subjected to rather delicious pleasures an argument was hardly what he wished to carry on. While he’d prodded her slightly he seemed rather easily convinced to stray from those concerns as he was far more interested in pressing his cock into the warm confines of her mouth.

He simply smiled and if she took that to be acquiescence or agreement to the rather soothing words she offered in concert with other rather skilled attentions of her mouth then he appeared content to allow her to think so. As her tongue would slip down to the sensitive form of his sac and the responsive orbs of his testicles a rather loud groan would escape his lips. Pleasure quite naturally surged through him as she suckled upon that tender area while stroking upon the thick form of his shaft.

Conrad soon felt the cinch of her throat tighten around his prick. That long thick fleshy rod throbbed urgently as it was taken into the depths of her throat. Pleasure was again elicited from him a moan escaped his lips. He had no desire to attempt to deny his attraction to her or the pleasure she could bring him. Indeed he’d so much as stated whatever his martial arrangements he meant to keep her for such a purpose. His hand stroked across her cheek and soon toyed with a lock of her hair as he felt the clench of her throat seeking to drain his cock.

He leaned back against the softness of the bed and pillows beneath him and his gaze roamed over the woman leaning across him. His eyes fixed upon her as his hand casually roamed over the curves of her form. Desire glimmered in his eyes as he felt the ache her efforts caused in his loins. There was a certain irony that the woman had gone from delivering hateful invective towards him to now lustily campaigning to be his wife. Although from what he was told women whom were with child could be rather passing strange

Although it did occur to him that the woman could very well simply be reacting to her father and brother having suggested that her sister be given in her place if he so desired. No hope of rescue on that front evidently, no matter how much she may have been hoping. It could well be he’d idly consider that she now felt obliged to do the best she could for herself, or the thought of being supplanted by a younger sibling was a horrid goad for the woman. His mind idly toyed with such thoughts as his face flickered with pleasure as the woman in question sought to drink rather deeply of his seed.

A women of her time she knew she would do anything within her power to keep her good name and her standing within society. It was the only reason she was now laying on his bed with his hardened manhood down her throat, still trying in every way she could to convince him that he should walk down the alise with her and nobody else. Including her mere child of a sister who it seems would see her alone and destitute to have the chance to be his possible future Queen. Even if she could have withstood the shame of being his mistress she refused to inflict such on the as yet unborn child. They had not asked to be conceived or born and did not diserve the shame bought upon it by it's father's typical lustful male ways. She would also do everything in her power to protect her child from ever knowing his own father had slain his half brothers and her first husband as well as how he had been conceived during a brutal rape.

Marraige was her only protection, it was now the only thing that consumed her waking hours and stopped the dark shadows that evaded her dreams with visons of her dead loved one always consuming them.

Letting his length fall from her lips again she licked around and over the head of his manhood, her tongue slowly licking along to his sac where again her lips and tongue teased it. Sucking it into her mouth as her hand stroked with greater speed along his length. Another plopping sound could be heard as she pulled her mouth from his sac and took his engorged shaft back into her mouth, slowly again she took more and more of his length down her throat. Her elegant slim fingers sqeezed and toyed with his sac as she sought to send him past the point of no return, willing and more than able to swollow all of his release when he spilled his warm seed into her mouth. Her eyes never left his as she almost willed him to give in to the pleasure and to give her what she wanted.

His release and his name.

Conrad fought her attentions rather insistent, as her mouth and hand seemed to work in concert to seek to bring pleasure to him and to drain him of his load. Pleasure coursed through him as he felt himself draw out from her throat as her mouth descended upon his testicles. The touch of her tongue and the soft suckle of her mouth sent a shiver through him as she stimulated that sensitive flesh. A moan parted his lips as he seemed to respond to her efforts.

The grasp and stroke of her fingers against those same orbs as her mouth descended deeply over the throbbing length of his prick had much the same effect. His balls had a dull ache in them, as his seed seemed to grow heavy in his loins. His breathing would slowly quicken as her head bobbed along his shaft. The throb of his cock growing more urgent in turn as sticky precum would smear over her tongue. Any reading of his reactions suggested that this was not to carry on so much the longer.

Then he gave her what she wanted - or at least the more immediate of the goals she had in mind. His cock twitched and with a rather deep groan his seed exploded into her mouth. Gushing forth in a hot sticky jet towards the back of her throat. Strand after strand of his warm, creamy semen splattered towards the back of her throat. That salty fluid rushing forth to stain her tongue and the roof of her mouth as his lips were parted in blissful pleasure. He came hard and spilled his seed into her waiting mouth, only then laying back with a rather contented sigh parting his lips.

He may have fought but he neither had the will power or the true desire to stop her bringing him such pleasures of the flesh. Isabel felt the twitching of his manhood between her lips as the sound of his groan almost filled the room as she tasted his seed on her tongue. She moaned in pleasure as spurt after spurt of his release hit the back of her throat, moving her head back she began to swollow the warm creamy fluid as she looked up and into his eyes.

When he finally lay back with a near contented look and sigh she slowly let his now flacid shaft fall from her mouth.Though she had tried to swollow all he gave her she was unable to stop some of it trickling down her chin. Lifting her hand she ran one finger along her skin, lifting the traces of his semen from her face and slowly licked it from the finger. During it all she still held his gaze, even when she again lowered her head and proceded to lick his manhood until all traces of his release were gone.

Finally she pushed herself up onto her knees and climbed off of his bed before pulling the front of her bodice together, pulling on the ribbons to tighten it before she fastened it again. She had found no personal release even though her body was now aroused and craved a man's touch. However the early morning visit had been about trying to sway him into believing she could please him like no other could. She needed breathing space before she continued to show him she was all he would ever need. "I hope I shall see you for lunchion if not for breakfast Conrad," she told him quietly before she turned and began to walk toward the door of his bedchamber.

Conrad simply grinned. Naturally he’d resisted allowing her to get him off as quickly as she might like. After all he intended to make nothing easy for her at all. It was far more interesting for him to see what’s she’d do when her hand was forced. Pleasure seemed to hum through his body, coursing through him as he watched her slurp down his seed rather greedily. He found himself strangely fascinated with watched her collect the errant strands of his essence that graced her chin and swallowing that as well. His member was cleansed of his seed, and he found her watching him with every moment as her lips rather smoothly slid over him. His eyes met hers and he seemed to gaze at her in turn as though trying to read exactly what she was thinking.

His head turned towards her as she clambered off the bed and began to adjust her bodice. His eyes seemed to slide over her in a rather more than casual fashion. Lust seemed to flicker through them once more although he’d just been sated a moment or two previous. His hand reached for her and grabbed her by the arm. He pulled Isabel towards him as his lips parted an he murmured “Why wait till breakfast - I see you now.” He stated rather evenly as he drew her body towards where he lay.

His strong arms sought to slip around that delightfully curved form and to draw it snugly up against his torso. His eyes regarded her as his fingers drifted to toy with those soft golden locks of hair. His fingers stroked through them and curled in them as the woman’s body lay against him. Conrad’s lips parted once more in a rather contented sigh. His head turned to face her own, a rather curious look upon it as he regarded the woman who lay against him.

He rather wondered if he could trust her. More than that he wondered if she indeed carried an heir within her. His forehead rested against her as his lips parted idly as he murmured “I wonder can I trust you?” His voice given words to his thoughts. While he nothing he said or did seemed to grant her desire that he make her queen. The duke seemed to be considering the matter. Could he trust her? And was she capable of granting the continuation of his line? The thoughts seemed to wander repeatedly through his mind.

His arm remained rather tightly around her waist and his fingers strayed over the smooth form of her belly. He lay there with her as he seemed to give the woman opportunity to assuage his doubts and offer whatever reassurance he craved. Perhaps strangely he now found himself devoid of anyone to seek advice from, hence he was left to mull over the problem on his own.

As she turned to leave the room he moved swiftly and she felt his hand grab hold of her arm, pulling her back toward his bed once again. "If you insist," she murmured as he pulled her onto his bed and guided her body close to his. Arms that were strong and sure of themselves slid around her body and tightened till she was firmly against his upper body. He looked upon her as he let out a sigh which she knew was of a positive nature though the look he gave her seemed almost curious. And she watched him as his fingers stroked though her long fair hair, twirling the fine strands as his eyes still met her.

His actions since he had stopped her leaving his bed chamber had been at times quite tender. It was a side to him she had not really born witness too until that moment when his forehead rested against her as he murmured a question. Isabel wasn't even sure the question was meant for her hear or if he were simply thinking aloud without actully meaning to do so. However she did not hesitate in replying being wise enough never to look a gift horse in the mouth. "My life and that of our child lays within your hands and it always shall. For that reason alone you can trust me." As he held her quite tightly around her as yet still fairly slim waist the fingers of his other hand slid over her stomach.

"Those of whom showed much loyalty to Alistair and I shall convey such to me when they lay witness my loyalty to you. Do not under estimate the importance of such or the belief you do not require it because of things people have told you and promises made. These people of whom I speak are of far greater importance than those you have met to date." Isabel spoke quietly but with deep honesty knowing she could do nothing less if she were to attempt to convince him she could be trusted despite her own deep routed grief, sorrow and pain. She needed to be realistic and nothing was more real than her situation and her life as it were now.

As his hand slid over her stomach she covered it with her own. "Do not forsake me and I shall never give you reason not to trust me and you shall have mine in return Conrad. I swear on our childs life."

Back
Top Bottom