Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To be conquered (Methos and PreciousPetra)

Methos

Star
Denvorn had been invaded! No one had anticipated that particular step, although the previous day a perfunctory note had been delivered to the Duke and Duchess whereby the Duke of Alben accused the Duke of having poisoned his father. Naturally he demanded his claim to the throne be recognized, supplication and tribute granted and their children delivered to him as hostages. Naturally what had appeared to be such outrages demands and accusations had been refused and denied but then the young Duke appeared at the head of his army, the standards of three of the previously neutral earls whose territory had lay betwixt the two duchies now appeared among those of his vassals.

Turbulence had beset the lands since the old king had passed away. War ever follows when kings have too many or too few children to succeed them. With no heir to the throne, all the great houses and even several of the earls had announced their claims to the throne. The elder Duke of Alben, William, had been considered a leading contender for the crown, he was one of the great landholders, he’d married well, had several sons to follow him and reputation as an excellent general. He was related to the deceased king, albeit several generations back where they shared a royal grandfather.

Yet none of the great houses had renounced their claim and rallied around any contender. Thus Duke William had sought to consolidate his power and campaigned against several of the earls to the north of him rather successfully, forcing them to pay homage to him as the rightful king. It had seemed a promising start and the Duke had promised his son Conrad that if he did not win a crown for himself, he would see one placed on his son’s head. Fate would seem inclined to grant such a wish, then the duke had been poisoned.

His father’s death had cast a black humor over Conrad who then at the age of merely eighteen had been proclaimed both Duke of Alden and King. But his advancement brought him no contentment, his eyes were said to burn with a murderous desire for revenge. He’d rallied his knights and soldiers and like some avenging angel had launched his lands into a state of permanent war. His wrath would not be sated, until he’d punished those he held responsible for his father’s death.

The lords of the land had not been inclined to take his anger seriously. They acknowledged that Conrad was a fine swordsman, and he’d proven as much in various tournaments. Many a joust over the past several years had seen him proclaimed a victor, hence his skill at arms was unquestioned. But with many with aspirations to the throne older than his father had been he seemed but an angry boy and how much trouble could one of those be really?

While his father had campaigned to the north of their lands, he’d turned his attentions to the east. Ruthlessly he’d swept through and crushed three separate earldoms whom had refused to align themselves with his cause. Slaying two of the earls and forcing the third to submit. Those that had counted him no more than an angry boy before now were forced to count him a very dangerous young man.

Quietly the earls that had remained neutral who lay between Alden and Denvorn had pledged their allegiance to the young duke. Thus his army had rather unexpectedly lay just beyond the borders of Denvorn when he’d sent his rather stern ultimatum. At its refusal he’d led his troops into the duchy and began to lay waste to its town, forcing Duke Alistair to rally his vassals and troops and seek to meet his younger counterpart in open battle.

That was exactly what Conrad wanted. Upon the battlefield he struck an imposing site. He stood just a shade over six feet tall, with a sturdy breath to his shoulders and the frame that came from constantly drilling the martial arts of the knighthood. Now nineteen, his form had yet to reach its maximum strength and size yet already his strength exceeded that of many. His features were considered handsome, with a strong jaw, cleft chin and intelligent eyes combining with thick dark hair. A rather harsh countenance had settled upon him of late which spoiled the yet youthful look to him. Clad in chainmail reinforced with pieces of plate, and a helm he wore a black and silver tabard with his house’s silvery wolf crest upon it.

He’d selected the battlefield himself and there he lay in wait for Duke Alistair and his men. Little was the older duke to know that in the forests to either side of the field Duke Conrad had secreted forces of crossbowmen. No sooner had the men of Denvorn taken the field, then they found themselves beset by flurry of crossbow bolts, which resulted in death and then disorder. The chaos that resulted from the ambush was followed by a more straightforward charge by the knight of Alden. Their lances struck and rolled through the army that was arrayed before them. Conrad himself fought straight to their heart, for Alistair himself and there engaged him in rather furious combat. Their swords ringing together as they traded blows, until Alistair was knocked off balance and then clout upon the head knocking him from his horse. The younger duke had dismounted to finish him off, but found himself impeded by two young boys who appeared to be squires. In a rage he’d slain the squires who refused to leave his path and then had finished the duke off himself.

The battle had raged for another short series of moments, though its outcome was never in question. Duke Alistair’s body and those that were later identified as his children whom had ridden with him as his squires were collected as was the duke’s sword and standard. Thereafter, Conrad and his army rode towards the dead man’s stronghold. For while the man himself was beaten, he had business with his wife, undoubtedly word of his victory and approach would precede him.

Though she had known and feared such a day would fall upon the land, she believed in her husband and his army to be able to ensure the safety of their lands and the people within them as well and ensure that the invader would be made to retreat back to where they had come from never to return. Isabel Herbert the Duchess of the lands of Denvorn paced the stone floor of their large reception room awaiting news of the battle which raged in the near by forest on the edge of lands. She choose to pace on the stone and not one of the rugs which were scattered over the floor so she would not have to contend with the utter silence which filled the room. The decision to be alone and wait for news had been hers and hers alone for she did not wish for constant chatter and the worry of others when she had more than enough to contend with of her own. She had great faith in her husbands ability as head of his army but of course that did not mean their was not a niggling fear in the back of her mind that something may happen and he and his men would fail in their task. The fact her two sons aged twelve and thirteen were at his side did not help ease that niggling fear at all.

Isabel stood around five feet two with wavy blond hair which fell to her waist. Her figure was a little thicker around that area since she had given birth to her children but she was still able to stop many a male who had made it known on more than one occasion that should she ever be available to wed again she would have no concern in finding a suitor. At twenty eight years of age she had known and spent a great amount of her life with Alistair for they had been betrothed when she was eight and married a day after her fourteenth birthday. They had been blessed with two sons Jeremy now thirteen and Maxwell now twelve. She had not wanted them to ride with him for though everyone else believed they were young men to her they were still children, they were her children and in her mind would never be ready for any battle for many a year ahead. But her husband had insisted and her sons had wanted to ride with him and so once again she had been unable to win her own war when it came to the men within her own family. Though of course it was only to be expected for she was after all a mere women with little say when it came to the crux of the matter.

Time passed and it began to feel as if it were an eternity though she was both dreading and longing for news to reach her and praying that Alistair and their boys would return before any messenger sent. But eventually she heard the sound of hooves in the courtyard, flinging open the large doors she walked quickly into the hallway to see the messenger being let into the manor. When he saw her, their eyes met and before he had even greeted her she knew the news he had bought her was none she would wish to hear. “I wish not for formalities please just tell me what news you bring me of the battle.” Her voice was clear but quieter than usual and her fingers wrapped around the heavy necklace she wore around her slim neck, given to her by Alistair in their tenth year of marriage. Two rings upon her right hand he had also given her on separate occasions upon the birth of their sons. The messenger fell to his knee, his own voice unsteady as he told her that not only were the army unable to defend the lands and push back the invader and his own army but the Duke and the young squires had been slain during the battle. Those near who heard began to sob but Isabel just stared at the painting hanging on the wall, of her husband in full armour sitting proudly on his horse.

She was still listening as he continued; telling her that not only of her personal loss but the loss to Denvorn and that Duke Conrad’s approach to her home was imminent. Of course she knew who he was, she knew of all those who wished to lay a claim to the vacant throne. Speaking to the few guards who were there to protect her and those in her personal service. “I beg you to do your up-most to defend the manor and myself, do not permit him entrance to the grounds. He is not welcome here, I do not wish for an audience with the murderer of my family. Disturb me not; I shall call if I need anything…thank you all.” With that she turned, her fingers still wrapped around the necklace and as steady as she could manage she walked back into the reception room closing the door firmly behind her. Isabel did not manage to then take more than two steps before she sank to the floor, the pain she felt within her heart she truly thought would overwhelm her, her body shook as she sobbed for the loss of her brave husband and sons. She was certain her heart was broken and that it would never mend.

For Conrad victory was sweet. He was that much closer to being able to successfully assert his right to the throne. Two of the largest landholdings in the kingdom were now his domain, leaving the other contenders at a distinct disadvantage. He sent riders to the four corners of the duchy, demanding the allegiance of every one of the lesser noble families. Many were dead although others would have escaped in the route. His terms were simple, he’d grant amnesty to any who had fought against him if they now swore their loyalty to him and supported him in his quest to gain the throne.

The young duke had no doubt that the Duchess of Denvorn would be heartbroken that it was he who with a substantial force of men road to the manor where she dwelt. Yet his victory made his appearance inevitable, one did not pass by the seat of power when one conquered a foreign land. It would be half the day before he appeared with a party of horsemen riding ahead of his main force, and approached the gate. The defenders challenged him. He raised his hand to them and removed his helm. “I’m Conrad Martel, Duke of Adlen, and now Duke of Denvorn for I have slain your lord, vanquished his army and my men are but a few miles behind me. This castle will be surrounded, and if you resist me you will die. I’m sure you served your old lord well, and now that he is dead there is no dishonour in considering your own lot. He is no more, his sons are dead, and I control the countryside. I am lord here now.”

He paused briefly to let them consider the matter “Thus you can die out of loyalty to your dead liege or I offer you these options, surrender your arms and go back home to your families, I will give you safe passage. Or you may join me and I shall expect the same loyalty to me and mine as you displayed to your lord before. You may consider your honour gentlemen, but I tell you this honour never got you home to your wives, sweethearts or children did it? You have ten minutes.”

All things considered it was a rather generous offer. No more than five minutes past before the gates swung open. A number of guards laid their swords and shields down upon the ground in the courtyard and simply walked away. Others knelt and swore themselves into his service. He nodded his head and simply looked on,

Further into the courtyard he dismounted. He came to his feet and then approached the entrance to the castle. He stalked to its doors and pushed them open. Unwelcome invader that he might be, unfortunately for the Duchess, to turn him away was easier said than done. A number of his companions would trail after him He immediately interrogated a servant to determine where the Duchess was and thereafter, he ascended the staircase that led towards her chambers.

She had been sequestered alone at her own choosing, but he’d force the door open and his tall form would stand inside the doorway. Blood splattered and armoured as he was, he proved something of a sight. He strode into the room with a rather commanding presence to him, he paused only to shut the door behind him. His eyes fixed upon the fair haired woman as he remarked “And you would be the Duchess of Denvorn hmm? Well you are as pretty as they claim – I suppose I shall enjoy this all the more then.” He paused and regarded her as he noted “If you hadn’t heard, you’re husband and children have been killed. I was victorious and now claim these lands as my own.”

The note the Duke of Alben had sent to her husband just the day before now sat on the table not far from the grieving young women whose form was still upon the floor. Isabel wasn’t even convinced her legs would be able to hold her if she tried to stand at this moment which though seemed surreal was bringing such pain to her it were if someone had thrust a knife or a sword deep into her flesh just as they may have with her husband and children. Her whole life was shattered and she had no inclination of what she should do next. She had always been able to insure things within their home had run smoothly just as she had with the raising of her sons but she had little idea about the things which had always been taken care of by the male head of the house. When she had been a child it had been her father and then Alistair with nothing in between as she had gone from childhood to womanhood in a mere day just as many a lady before her and many since.

Lifting her right hand she looked at the two rings sitting on her slim fingers and felt fresh tears falling down her face. No women should have to suffer the loss of a child no matter who she was or how rich or poor. Losing her husband was painful of course but to lose two lives she had carried inside her for those long months when she had been a young bride was something she was certain was a pain which would now never leave her. In time the sharp pain which was racking her body may fade but that would be with the passing of much time and she knew, she knew the dull ache would always remain deep inside her. A constant reminder of what she and they had lost that day.

Eventually after several hours she lifted her gaze to the table and the note which lay upon it. Such lies within it told by a young Duke who held anger and greed in his dark heart, blaming others for something which they had no part of. He wanted the un-claimed throne and as just as all those consumed by such greed he would do anything to make sure he was able to get what he wanted. And it didn’t matter to him how many lives were lost in the process or how many others were left in pieces either in body or spirit. But it did matter to her; it mattered to her a great deal. Reaching out her fingers wrapped around the arm of one of the chairs and slowly she pushed herself from the floor finding her legs would hold her upright though they felt weak and very strange. She sat down in the chair and it was then she became aware of the sounds of horses in the courtyard and she felt a fresh wave of sickness wash over her. Her guards had let him pass or he and his men had killed them just as they had her family. Soon he would enter the castle its self and there was nowhere for her to hide that he would not be able to find her, though at this time she knew she didn’t have the strength to even try.

All too soon, much too soon she heard noises in the hall outside her chambers and she breathed deeply trying to calm herself in the moments before he forced open the door and stood tall in the doorway. Her eyes fell upon him as he then closed the door taking in his blood splattered appearance fresh from his killings upon the battle field. Slowly she stood up and though her face was tear stained and her eyes puffy and red she refused to appear weak before this mere boy. “Yes I am the Duchess of Denvorn.” His words which followed un-nerved her slightly not understanding why her being pretty had anything to do with this matter or why he would enjoy it all the more. His mistake though was to gloat, at least that was how she saw it as he stated so matter of fact that her husband and children were dead and that he was victorious and would now claim Denvorn lands as his own.

Isabel took several steps toward him before she held her head high. “And you are the Duke of Alben, the murdering, lying stupid little boy who took those I loved from me.” All her grief, anger and pain could be heard in her voice though he would feel it in a rather more direct way when she lifted her right hand and slapped him hard across the face, catching him with the rings she wore now in memory of her slain children. “How dare you enter this castle and stand before me in such a way when you killed my husband and my son’s mere hours ago. Get out; get out of my chambers at once. You shall never be welcome in my presence.” Such action on her part may not have been wise or stop the outcome of what he had always intended but she would never be sorry she at least tried to make a stand against him.

Conrad had strode into her chambers, and made his rather airy declaration of his victory. His eyes regarded her, dark eyes lingering on that golden haired form. His eyes taking in her puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks. The woman’s grief was rather obvious as she confirmed who she was. Whatever sympathy he might have had for her was rather instantly dismissed as the woman erupted in anger at him. His cheek reddened where she smacked him, but the rather dark look he gave her in response to being struck and her tirade should if nothing else have proved worrisome. For if you accuse someone of being a horrible murderer it likely wasn’t wise to follow that up by provoking them.

“I killed them in battle.” He stately rather coolly as he remarked “And the only murders I’ve seen are those that conspired against my father – your husband amongst them. I have no sympathy for that manner of cowardice.” He strode towards her as his tall form loomed over her. “I enter this castle as its master.” He stated rather simply as he noted “By right of conquest, it, these lands and all within them are mine.”

His hand reached out to grasp her by the shoulder and the other would ball into a fist. His arm would thereafter swing in towards her seeking to drive his fist into her stomach and knock the wind out of her. He smirked as he remarked “And you think you are in position to give me orders hmm? A captured woman, now surrounded by enemies and at the mercy of her conqueror. You think you can strike me and not will come of it? Who will protect you? You’re guards have deserted or defected and your husband is dead – who shall stand in my path hmm?”

He maintained his grip upon her and rather forcefully he manhandled her and dragged her over to a nearby table. He forcibly would press her down against it, the strength of his torso pushing her down upon it wooden form. He’d move to stand behind her, his other hand grasping at the skirt of her dress. He’d pull the garment upwards towards her waist to bare her lower body.

His body would press up against her, and through the leather britches he wore she’d feel the stiffening form of his cock as it pressed up against the cheeks of her ass. “You can claim I’m an angry little boy if it makes you feel better my dear duchess. But all the same – its then an angry little boy that’s killed your husband, taken your land and is about to take you.” He lingered on the last several words as though to emphasize his point as his hips would grind against her in a rather taunting fashion.

Granted she knew that he would not be pleased that she had struck him and the dark look he gave her confirmed such. But had he really expected anything less after what he had done to her? He may have called upon the excuse that he had killed them in battle but he had killed them none the less. “Call it what you will but in my eyes you be nothing more than a cold blooded murderer. You speak ill of my husband when he is no longer here to defend himself from your own vicious lies for he had nothing to do with the death of your father. You go by mere gossip and grasp at such in your need for revenge. It be nothing more than that.”

Her already pale face grew even paler when he spoke of entering the castle as its master, her own home. To hear him speak of the lands all now belonging to him was hard enough but when he spoke of all that were within them were also his Isabel felt a growing unease within her at just what he meant by that remark. Just as she had when he had remarked at her beauty.

But nothing…nothing up until that point prepared her for when he grabbed hold of her shoulder as his other hand became a fist and she felt a sudden pain in her stomach as he drove it into her. It did indeed knock the wind out of her, her eyes were wide and though her mouth was open she didn’t seem to be able to breath to take in any air for sometime. His words she could still hear though they seemed further away like a dream as he told her she was a captured woman, enemies everywhere and at his own mercy. Protect her…who would protect her he had said and she knew at that moment the only one left who could protect her was herself.

Isabel was still rather winded as he almost dragged her across the room to the table, pushing her form down upon it with his upper body. Her capture moved behind her and she felt him grab hold of the skirt of her gown and pull it up to her waist. She then knew what he was going to do to her and she began to shake her head, gasping for breath to fill her lungs again so she could attempt to defend herself from him.

Even through the leather of his britches she could feel his manhood pressing against her rear and his new words, this time as taunting as his actions penetrated her mind. “No!,” she gasped as some of her breath began to return, enough for her to begin to struggle against his firm grasp, trying to push down the skirt of her gown with one of her hands. “No, you can not take me. You have no right to me even if you have to these lands. Let me go, let me go.” She struggled even more, squirming as she tried to get away from him grinding against her rear with his arousal.

“Arms have proved the justness of my cause.” Was his rather haughty reply, for Conrad considered his success the proof of the justice of his cause. He blamed those whom had been his father’s enemies for his death, and now he’d impose his rather harsh version of justice upon them all. His success was the only further proof he needed.

It seemed that after she berated him and he responded that Isabel suddenly realized that aside from anger she should be worried as to what he meant to do now that he was there. Soon she’d realize just how concerned she should be. He’d had little trouble overpowering her, she didn’t even seem to have considered that he’d retaliate to being struck. He dragged her to the table and pressed her down before him. “Still think you can order me out of your presence hmm?”

A smirked graced his lips as he heard her gasping for air and shaking her head. His body pressed in against her ass letting her feel his stiffened prick as it brushed against her. He felt her squirming rather desperately as she protested and protested that he had no right and he couldn’t take her. “You think I can’t? You’re about to find out that I can and I will.” He sneered down at her and stated “I have every right – I’ve conquered your lands and I claim you as one of my prizes.”

One hand pinned her back down as the other went to his waist. He unlaced his pants and let the thick form of his member slip free. That long hard shaft was brought to the softness of her sex. The cockhead pressed against her as his body leaned against those soft thighs and the rounded form of her ass. His hand strayed upwards and he grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling back upon it to bow her body backwards towards him.

He waited a moment, simply to let her agonize in anticipation of what was to follow. Cruelly he stated “And now you are mine.” He let his hips rather forcefully hammer forward as he thrust his cock inside her. His larger form rocking into her as he pressed that thickened prick into her. He forced those soft lips apart and then rammed his cock into the soft passage beyond. He violated her as he leaned in towards her ear and breathed “And I bet you like being fucked by a man whose not old enough to be your grandfather.”

His hand raised and then rather roughly smacked down upon the curve of her ass. His hips roughly drove forwards against her. He ground his body into the swell of her flesh, stabbing his cock inside of her as he raped her rather lustily. Roughly taking her as he pushed her down against the table, each thrust pushing his cock harder and deeper inside of her.

Isabel thought his words were sheer nonsense of arms being the justice of his cause spoken by one but a few short years older than her son Jeremy had been. No matter to him of the injustice which was now being bestowed upon her while she felt the crushing loss to her heart for the loss of her loved ones. But not content with destroying her life in that way he was about to destroy her in another. Of course many men believed they had every right to treat females in this way for many were simply wealthy commodities. Marriages were forged not from love but for further wealth and status, to increase land holdings and property. She had not married for love for it had been arranged by her parents when she was a mere child for when she came of suitable age. But nor had her intended husband treated her with anything but the up-most respect before and after they were married. Their marriage had ensured the wealth of both families grew as well as the land holdings and the properties.

He was almost mocking her with his words knowing that she could order him from her home and presence all she wanted but he would not leave. His strength was clearly greater than her own but that did not mean Isabel was intending to stop her struggle against him for she had no intention of letting him have his way with her if it were within her limited power to do so. She could still feel his against her rear and his arousal ever more evident that before. Isabel could still feel the pain to her stomach caused by his fist though now it were turning into a dull ache as more breath returned to her body and she began to struggle with greater earnest. Her body began to thrash about; she tried to kick her legs to unbalance him from her. “No! You can not do this; I am not one of your prizes I am not.”

Her breasts still confined within her gown pressed hard against the wood of the table as his hand went to her back to pin her down. She could feel his other hand move down and she then heard the sound of him unlacing his britches and her fear and panic grew when she felt his now released arousal touching her most private place, his body against her thighs she began to squirm and struggle with even more effort than before shaking her head as her voice grew higher as she kept saying. “No, I do not belong to you just because you lay claim to these lands.”

She cried out when he grabbed hold of her hair and pulled on it painfully to bow her body so his head was now close to her own. The next few moments seemed to last for an eternity yet were not long enough for her, his words that she was now his sent a shiver of terror down her spine. His words rang in her head and she finally realised he did not plan to rape her then leave her be. Isabel did not know then what his actual intent for her was and she had not a moment to dwell on it at that time for next she felt him thrust his hips forward and she felt his manhood invade her body and she let out a terrified scream as he forced his size into her unwelcoming women-hood.

The humiliation she felt when he bought his hand down on her rear made her blush with anger. He taunted her with words of how much older her husband had been than her and despite how he had hold of her tightly by the hair she tried to shake her head and continued her fight to struggle against him. “No, this is not how it should be. I hate it…and I hate you pathetic excuse for a man.” She cried out each time he thrust his hips against her, she could feel how much harder and deeper he was going inside her and it hurt, she had not experienced anything like this before, Alistair had always been routine, precise and gentle and she hated Conrad for taking what was in her mind not his to take….her.

Conrad heard her protesting that she was not one of his prizes. She went on to say that he couldn’t do this and this wasn’t right. He smirked as he leaned in and let his mouth press to her ear “I am doing this. So clearly I can.” If her squirming did her any good it was not readily apparent. The weight of his body and his hand grasping hold of her hair and the other upon her waist seemed to keep her from writhing free from him. Instead of the shift of her form freeing her it simply seemed to encourage him to rather forcefully stab his cock fully within her, pressing into the warmth of her sex as she squirmed.

His mouth pressed to her ear and mockingly his tongue would slip within it. That slippery muscle stroking over and around within it before he murmured “If you’re still sulking over your children..don’t worry I’ll fill your belly full of them.” His hand would grasp the rounded form of her ass, groping and squeezing it as he plunged his prick inside of her. His rape of her was rather relentless, his hips roughly smacking into the cheeks of her ass and her thighs and that thick cock was forced into the softness of her channel.

There was nothing gentle or kind about what he did. It all was very hot blooded, aggressive and a display of force. His hips rammed against her as he pumped his cock inside of her, violating her and forcing her as she screamed and squirmed from him. He held her in place, rendering her helpless as she was speared upon his shaft. He let her feel his cock throbbing inside of her as she squirmed and sought to get away. That member claimed her body, and marked her in a rather primal display of dominance.

Some men whispered sweet nothings into the ear of the women they fucked, he seemed intent on simply conjuring up nightmares in her mind. He suggested he’d impregnate her repeatedly and his lips parted as he breathed “Yes, I’ll keep you here as my own private whore.” There was a taunting tone to it as he idly remarked “Who but a king could have reduced a duchess to such a state?” His hand drifted up along her side and began to press his fingers into the flesh of her breast, squeezing it as it was crushed down against the table. “I’ll fill your belly with my bastards.”

If she feared that he was not going to merely rape her and then leave, he seemed to confirm all her fears. She was his prisoner and he seemed intent upon impressing the enduring nature of that bondage upon her. His hand trailed down from her chest as it smacked against her thigh. He bit her ear as he stated “mmm and you have the hips to be my private broodmare don’t you? You should have had an army of children by now”

His body continued it studied assault upon her. He pulled her backwards towards him, forcing her body to arch. His hips roughly drove into her, thrusting his cock deep inside. Her thighs were forced apart as he rutted against her. He fucked her from behind, as each thrust pushed his throbbing prick deeper into her. He let her feel it throb deeply inside her as he’d push it until he felt its tip brush against her cervix. His tip drew near to that entrance to her womb even as he filled her mind with the thought of his seed impregnating her. Perhaps most galling was the fact he clearly enjoyed fucking her.

She couldn’t have hated anyone as much as she hated him. In all her twenty eight years on the earth she had never met one such as ruthless and disgusting as Conrad of that she was most certain. Isabel could feel his warm breath against her ear as he spoke that he was doing this and he clearly could. Still she tried to fight him, her body squirming and struggling against his firm hold of her, her cheeks no longer pale but flushed from anger and fear as he violated her body with his. The young woman had not caught on yet that the more she did struggle to be free of him the more encouraged he was to thrust his manhood deeper into her unprepared entrance and womanhood.

Feeling his mouth pressed against her ear, his tongue licking inside the small shell caused her to close her eyes and again his words and his very voice tormented her. The mention of her dead children filled her eyes with fresh salt tears and she could feel them running down her face though it were the words he spoke immediate after which bought a sharp intake of breath from her as her eyes flew open and she screamed as she fought him again trying to shake her head. “I have no protection of marriage, I can not carry another’s child, no, I can not.” Isabel wondered how much more he would humiliate her before he tired of her. She winced as he grabbed her rear. She could feel his hand kneading the flesh as he continued to thrust inside her. The pain had not eased at all, she was not prepared for this and her body rejected him at every turn as his flesh slapped against hers.

He knew not that the women he was raping was in fact a passionate creature whom had never been able to open her wings and fly freely when it came to pleasures of the flesh. Alistair had been much older than she and believed in simple short acts when it came to the marital bed. Though maybe one should correct that as there was once when she was 16 that she was able to fly freely when her husband had been called away for several weeks. It was only the once and not a living soul but she and the male in question knew of it and she knew he would like she never tell. But this act with Conrad was painful as her screams confirmed, feeling his arousal throbbing inside her each time she tried to squirm or fight him she felt it even more.

Isabel had never been any mans whore for she was born a lady and when she wed she became a Duchess. Even if their had been someone on the throne she would never have lowered herself as some ladies would be the kings whore. But he was not even giving her the choice, the words he kept breathing hotly into her ear. “You are not a king yet, even if you believe you speak as one it does not make you anymore more than you are, a murdering Duke.” Her words were panted as she began to grow breathless from the constant struggle against him though she still would not give up until she had no other choice but to comply.

When he squeezed one of her breasts she again winced trying to lift her foot to kick him in the shin or leg. “The lands are full of females who would gladly become your whore, you choose me only to bring me shame and humiliation. Have you not already destroyed my life, why must you also destroy me?” But then he bought further fear and anger to her as he spoke of her becoming his private broodmare. Of course she had been capable of carrying more children for she was always strong and healthy when with child but her husband had not wished for more than two and had not lay with her to ensure so. Though she saw no reason to share such a private matter with him despite the situation she currently found herself in.

Once more she cried out as he pulled hard on her hair making her body arch even more for him as he thrust his manhood repeatedly inside her warm tight passage. It would bring him great pleasure but to her it bought only pain, discomfort and sorrow as her thighs were forced apart further as he pushed deeper and deeper inside her. Isabel knew with each deeper thrust he was nearing the entrance to her womb and fear gripped her that fear turned into a terrified scream as she felt the head touch her cervix. “No please I beseech thee no,” Despite her body aching and her tiredness she continued to struggle against him even as his manhood filled her, she had to keep trying because if he released his seed deep into her womb she knew she would be with child soon. She had fell so easy with her sons.

The fear that his statement that he’d father bastards on her seemed to arouse caused him to lean in to her ear to remark “You have no protection at all – that’s the point. You’re my whore.” He stated as his hips rather sharply pressed against her. As she claimed that she could not carry another child his teeth bit down upon her neck as he thereafter growled “Oh you cannot – we’ll see if you can when I’ve fucked you and cum deep inside that belly of yours again and again.” He smirked as he noted “I think you are not so old that you cannot.” He patted her cheek as his hips hammered into her again “But just think our illegitimate children at least she not have to worry over their blood being ignoble on either side.”

“Yes, I’ve already heard you suggest I’m a murdering and unruly boy.” He smirked as he remarked “But given that I’ve taken you land and I’m bending you over what was your table, perhaps you are underestimating what I’m capable of.” He groped her ass as he continued to pump himself into her from behind. “But don’t worry your pretty little head that you shall be denied the elevated position you crave of king’s whore rather than a duke’s.”

“Why?” He smirked as his cock continued to fuck her rather forcefully. “Because I can. You are here, my prisoner. Your pretty and I think you make a perfect whore for me. Powerless, defenseless, noble and if you can give a man with a foot in the gave two children doubtlessly you can give me an entire brood of them.” He smirked “And you are clearly too sentimental to murder them just because they would be mine.”

He violated her and he seemed to take apparent joy in the task. Reveling as he felt her body crushed against him. He forced her thighs to spread quite wide, letting him pound himself deeply inside her sex. His tip was rather forcefully bumping into her cervix now with each deep thrust inside of her. The panic it seemed to arouse in her as she felt him pumping deep inside was that he’d press past that soft wall of her cervix and cum directly into her womb.

Relentlessly he’d claim her from behind. His hands grasped her hips for leverage as he pounded his cock into her from his position at her rear. Up and into her soft channel he thrust. His cock was steadily bumping against her cervix, let her feel it as she seemed to writhe in consternation. Satisfyingly he’d feel his tip start to press beyond it with his more forceful thrusts. Pressing past it caused pleasure to rush through him.

His own wants were being slaked from this rather constant barrage of penetrations within her. His own load began to grow heavy as his balls ached as he gazed over her from the angle before him, delighting in the view. His breathing was beginning to quicken, and perhaps even she would be aware that this was a bad symptom for his desisting. As his tip pressed past the edge of her cervix once more, the ache in his loins was soon to be relieved as a groan passed his lips.

Directly where she feared that his semen would be splatter , she was not to be disappointed. The duke pressed himself deeply within her and that throbbing prick erupted. His sticky seed was shot into her, steady strands of that thick fluid that would carry on his line. He fucked her ruthlessly and it would appear right down to where he released himself within her. His body shuddering as he felt his seed into her. Pleasure filled him as his hand would move to rub against her belly as he remarked “Just think how soon it will be for you.”

“I do…not wish…to be…your whore,” Her words seemed laboured because her breathing was already such as the grief, sorrow and fear within her began to take its toll on her female form. Isabel was growing tired physically though never mentally at this moment, knowing she was loosing a second battle with Conrad in one day. She felt his hips thrust again sharply against her own, trying to turn her head away from his teeth upon the tender flesh of her neck. Though she had heard such words of filth before, long ago his bought bile to her throat as he spoke of the carnal act he was performing on her and of filling her belly with his seed so it would soon grow heavy with his child. “No, no my children…can not be…born out of marriage….for they would have no claim…to anything.”

He continued to speak while he thrust deep inside her. Had she underestimated what he was capable of other than being the murderer of her husband and her sons? If what he spoke of were true and his intention was to make her his whore then yes she had for that thought had never even entered her head when she heard he was riding from the battle to see her at her castle. She had expected him to gloat and to claim the lands fought in battle as his but she had not thought he would do the same with her. Isabel breathlessly still tried to struggle against him though with each passing moment it was becoming more difficult as weakness began to ebb in. “I wish to be no mans whore…be he duke or king.”

He said she was his pretty prisoner and that she would make a perfect whore for him. But she was a duchess she was not a whore, she couldn’t be-her life could not become such for it would be beyond cruel even more so after the loss she had suffered that day. “My family…they will hear…of me…plight…and shall…not let you ruin me in this way.” He had called her defenceless and powerless and in many ways she now was for she was a widow whose husband had died in battle defending their lands, lands which had been won by Conrad and who wanted not only those fertile lands but those lands fertile duchess as well.

Now he spoke of giving him a brood of bastard children and she felt the bile rise again. Gasping for air it returned to where it had come from as tears again fell down her face. Of course he was right when he said she could never murder any child she had borne no matter whose seed had created it. She had been a mother for nearly half her life and the loss of her two sons that day left her desperately empty. But that didn’t mean she wanted a brood of any mans out of wedlock.

Her thighs were now spread indecently wide as he took great pleasure in thrusting into her hard and deep. Now each time he did so she could feel him against the entrance of her cervix, the feelings it was now beginning to arouse in her were two fold though she could not bring herself to admit one of them even within her own mind. Besides which the fear of him releasing deep inside her womb was far greater at that time and so she tried her only form of defence left, squeezing his length with the inner muscles of her womanhood hoping it would force him back enough so when he came it wasn’t as deep as he intended. It would be but a slim chance but a chance none the less.

Isabel though despite this limited effort and chance found he was simply too strong as both his hands now gripped her hips as he pounded deep and hard into her unwilling body. Over and over again she felt him reach her cervix entrance as she continued to squirm, wriggle, and struggle trying to dislodge him as she panted. It was then she felt the head of his manhood press beyond that entrance and she cried out. It may have been pure pleasure for him but for her it was mostly fear of what was to come.

She knew that she was powerless now to stop him even though her body still struggled against his; for she could feel he was close as she read each telling sign his body gave hers. She could hear his breathing become much quicker and the young women that lay beneath him prepared her self for the inevitable when she felt the head push beyond the entrance to her cervix again and she heard him groan just as she let out a scream, as she felt him come deep inside her womb, his seed being released just where she had feared and just where he had desired.

Isabel was sore from his rape of her body as he had shown no tenderness, kindness or even humanity as he took what he wanted from her. She knew from his words it was to be the first time of many and it made her heart ache knowing she would now never be able to seek a marriage with a man much closer to her own age than Alistair had been. You…you have ruined me.” The words were almost a whisper though if he thought he had turned her into a submissive female who would now do all he wanted he would be very much mistaken. He may have won this battle but he had not yet won the war with her.

Still his seed spilled deep into her womb and she knew…she just knew her worst fear would now happen. When he moved his hand and rubbed her belly, his words made her feel most strange. Those words and that single action were almost tender and she felt great confusion in her mind. Hot salty tears ran down her face knowing that he was right, soon she would be with child only with no protection of a husband or a marriage and that child would have very few rights to anything connected with his or her father’s land, wealth or even name.

Conrad would undoubtedly hear her stating that she didn’t wish to be his whore or have her children born as bastards. His only reply during the act as to let his body press to her as his lips would brush against her ear once more “Do you think I care what you want? I know exactly what the status of your children would be.” He said rather matter of factly as his hand would fondle her ass. “And they can be born that way.. you just don’t want them to be.” He smirked as he noted “But I’m not going to leave you much choice in whether you have them or not.”

“Your family will hear of this hmm? Perhaps but they cared so much for you they married you to a man old enough to be your father in the first place.” He patted her cheek lightly as he noted “Do you think they’re going to start a war over you when they were so happy to part with you to begin with? You are no more than a piece to be traded in whatever deals your father makes with other men.”

He could tell the woman was tiring, the stress of her family dying and now his rape of her body was undoubtedly wearing on the woman and that would present no real surprise to him. As he was in the act of plunging that cock deep within her and letting it press to that barrier she felt he’d push past, he felt her sex begin to squeeze and tighten about him in that milking motion. Mockingly he kissed her cheek as he remarked “Eager now are you? At least you know to be a good little whore if you must be one.”

She squeezed, squirmed and struggled as he ruthlessly laid his hips into her. His hips smacked into the curve of her ass and drove himself so very deeply inside her taught passage. He pressed to the barrier and past it as that deep groan of pleasure had parted his lips and his seed poured into her. Pleasure and satisfaction washed over him as he released within her. He looked at her and saw the mortified expression upon her face. He’d heard her scream and then her plaintiff statement that he’d ruined her. He let his hand reach upwards to idly toy with a few strands of her hair. “Oh I have ruined you for anyone else.” He stated rather simply as though that had been entirely the point.

His fingers would brush against her neck as he observed “After all with a brood of my bastard children, you are going to be utterly dependent upon me.” His fingers tapped against her lightly as he noted “You’d have absolutely no rights, nor would your children.” He smirked “But you’d need to rely solely on my largess. So you’d best get used to getting down on your knees and offering yourself to me in any way I should desire.”

He’d pull himself out of her having shot his load inside her. Thereafter he tucked himself back into his pants and did his laces up once more. The duke looked at her and smirked “You’d best get used to what I wish of you, after all what other choice do you have hmm?” He remarked while looking at her.

Why did he have to taunt her so with his cruel words and even crueller acts against her body? It seemed that she were now the only one who cared about what happened to her now and not only the immediate future but in the years so come. The man who had just raped her cared only about himself and his wish to become king. So much so that he already seemed to think he were one, taking a whore of a lower status than he but still someone born of stature and privilege. Isabel closed her eyes against her still falling tears and against his words which he spoke as if her baring his children out of the sanctuary of marriage was the most natural progression now she were a widow. She knew he had every intention of ensuring she would soon carry his child and she also knew she was powerless to do anything about it.

“They…they had their reasons for arranging my betrothal to Alistair.” His words of her being little more than a trading piece she knew were true in many ways but she knew her parents cared for her and about her welfare. “You have made no such arrangement with my father, he knows not of his son in law or grand children’s murders.” She was broken by her losing her family but she would not permit to let Conrad brake her, she was not about to make his life easier. If he wanted her as his child bearing whore she would make his life so difficult he will gladly find a suitable male and arrange a marriage, some who if paid enough would turn a blind eye to the fact she was carrying someone’s bastard.

Isabel was horrified that he would think her action of squeezing around his length meant she were now eager to lay with him and she shook her head trying to push herself off the table. “Stop it! Stop calling me a whore. I am not eager; I hate this…this…foul act.” She turned her face away from him as he kissed her cheek as he mocked her though her strength was now at its lowest and she knew the only way she would be free of his body was when he choose to withdraw from her and lift his weight from her.

He was however still inside of her and she could feel the warmth of his release deep within her womb. She wanted to scream at him to get out of her but she was not so foolish for she knew if she now did so he would stay there even longer just to torment her. Every time he touched her she pulled away and she did so again when he touched strands of her hair. Was she ruined for anyone else or were her earlier thoughts of someone else accepting her if offered enough incentive possible? “You shall soon tire of me, then what shall become of me and any child I bare of yours, tell me that sir?”

When he spoke again of a brood of his children born from her and of being fully dependant upon him the first real uncertainty that he would ever let her go to another began to seep into her mind. “I do not understand why you are doing this, just because you can is cruel beyond words.” Her words were from a women confused as well as one who was not only angry with him but one who hated him so much if given a sward her first instinct would be to cut off his manhood so he withered in pain for hours upon the floor before finally being slain for what he had done to her that day.

On her knees…he expected her to fall to her knees to please him? “It shall be a cold day in hell when such shall happen,” she said with some bitterness not then realising just how true his words would be and how wrong hers were. As he finally withdrew from inside her she let out an involuntary moan, her womanhood was sore and sensitive. Isabel pushed down the skirts of her gown covering her body and trying to make herself appear half decent once again as she rose from the table refusing to look at him. “There has to be another choice,” she whispered half to herself. “There has to be.”

Conrad gazed at her and idly remarked “Perhaps you don’t understand. But then again it’s not necessary for me to make you understand why I do everything. Your lack of understanding does not prevent me from taking what I wish of you or keeping you here as my prisoner and plaything.” He smirked as he looked at her and added “As for what shall become of you and my illegitimate progeny when I tired of you – I should think you’d best strive not to become tiresome for me then hmm? After all you’ll have a child to think of.” He blew her a kiss as he noted “And its summer now – the days are only going to get colder.”

Without saying anything further, he’d leave her in her room. The young duke who would be king closed the door behind him and venturing down the hallway to disappear out of site. While she might be tempted to rejoice that he was absent, unfortunately he didn’t seem to have forgotten about her. Soldiers were now stationed in the castle who were loyal to him and him alone. Guards were stationed outside her door, and they gave little indication that they were there to protect her so much as to prevent escape on her part.

As for the Duke himself he’d ridden off with another portion of his army to meet with local lords. He’d slain their liege and his army occupied what had been the seat of power and its surrounding towns. With varying degrees of reluctance Duke Alistair’s former vassals now were to meet with the young usurper. Thus he was off to play politics and consolidate his hold upon the duchy.

Several days would pass while he was absent. When he would return was a matter that even the soldiers guarding her were uncertain of. Merely that they were to guard the castle and her specifically until he returned. Thus he effectively left her to rot and brood over what had transpired and her own potential pregnancy.

Like the curse that she considered him to be, he inevitably would return. The hooves of the horses of his party returning would be heard in the courtyard. A clamor would ensue as the soldiers would cheer the return of their leader. Soon his horse was stabled and he moved inside the castle. Perhaps from there it would be an agonizing waiting game to see what plans he had following his return.

Soon enough she would learn that whatever concerns she had about being abandoned when he tired of her – that specific moment in time had yet to come. For the door would open and the duke would stand before her. He was richly dressed, clad in black and crimson of the finest quality, a shirt of gold plated chain mail rested atop his tunic and his sword was belted to his waist. If nothing else he certainly seemed to seeking to look the part he desired to obtain.

A smirk graced his lips as the door shut behind him, his eyes locked upon her form as he inquired “Now you can take off your dress and lay down upon the bed and give yourself to me like a good whore. Or I can tear it from you and rape you again.” He smiled to her as he mockingly noted “I’m going to enjoy it either way.”

Though she had not been looking at him as she tried to correct her clothing this changed when he answered her calling her his prisoner and his plaything. Isabel’s gaze did then shift to look at him and if looks were able to kill then Conrad would have dropped dead where he stood. All she wished to do were to walk over to him and slap that smirk from his face though she refrained from doing so. Her belly was still tender from him driving his fist into it after her earlier attempt at making a stand. She may have been many things but she was not foolish.

When he spoke of her striving not to become tiresome to him a cold shiver ran down her spine. Even without saying such she knew any hope of him finding another man to marry her off to when he tired of her was not something he was even considering. He would leave her and their child to fend for themselves and in truth where would she then go now he had not only lay claim to Denvorn lands but to the castle in which she had lived for the past fourteen years? Isabel wasn’t even sure her father would let her into his home again if she had in tow with her, her bastard child.

She did not speak to him further she just continued to look at him with hate as he blew her a kiss and informed her in his way that once winter came things would only grow worse for her if she failed to comply with his intentions. Once he had left her chambers she moved to the door and listened as he walked away, she then rushed to the window and watched as he mounted his horse and rode out of the courtyard and away into the distance. Isabel again moved over to the door and flung it open calling for one of the female servants only to find there were two guard’s one either side of her door. It was too much for the young women who had lost her treasures and her life in one day and she again sank to the floor sobbing.

Her hand maidens were still loyal to her and upon seeing her state had tended to her. They removed her gown and the rest of her clothing and bathed her before dressing her in a nightgown and putting her to bed. Though she was clearly exhausted she was unable even to find peace in sleep for she tossed and turned fretfully as images of her now dead husband and children floated through her mind. Those still loyal to her grew concerned when she awoke screaming several times, trying to calm her with words which in truth were not true. How would everything be alright ever again?

As the days passed she had little time to think of anything else but her loss and her plight. Isabel was unable to leave the castle grounds, she could only walk in the garden with the two guard’s from outside her chambers in attendance which made her feel even more like a prisoner than if she remained inside. Long hours during the days and even longer hours of the nights tormented her already troubled mind. She was fearful that she was already pregnant with his child knowing how easy she had fallen with her two sons albeit she had been a mere girl at the time. Maybe now she was older and how long it had been since she had lain fully with her husband things would have changed. Though maybe she was simply trying to fool herself than actually believing it.

Once the fifth day had dawned she had indeed had too much time alone to dwell on her current state and of her future, terrified that she would become un-married women with a child. Her family would be shamed; as would she as well as what would become of them both if he tired of her. Isabel knew only how to be a lady and a duchess with wealth and stature always before her. She simply had no possible notion how she could survive if he tossed her out into the street. The many hours she had been left to think over the days had bought her to a decision though it was not one she wished to come to she knew she had no other choice.

Isabel heard the sound of horses riding into the courtyard once again and she heard the cheers from the many guard’s he had left at the castle and she knew the day she had dreaded but desperately needed had come. He had returned. She was in her chambers when his heavy footsteps drew closer to the door, her heart was thumping against her chest and she felt rather sick as the door opened and he stood within it. This time his attire was of a duke and not a murderer and she found herself grateful for small mercies.

Her own attire consisted of a gown of black satin suitable for her to mourn her tragic loss. She lifted her gaze to meet his as he entered and closed the door his smirk very un-becoming as he looked at her in return. Hoping he wouldn’t wish to lay with her so soon upon his return her heart sank when she soon found out she was quite mistaken.

Very slowly she stood up and without a single word to him walked through into her bedroom where she began to un-button the many buttons of her gown. It was several minutes before enough were un-done for her to pull down the long sleeves and push the tight bodice down over her hips, letting the fullness pool around her feet as she then stepped out of it. Isabel slipped off her shoes and walked over to the bed now wearing only her stockings and bloomers and lay down upon it. Still she didn’t utter a word to him.

Conrad naturally had no idea what decisions she had reached while he was away. Naturally he had anticipated everything that had transpired would weigh heavily upon her while he was absent, for he’d left little else for her to do aside from brooding over her current circumstances. He looked slightly surprised that she complied with his request that she remove her dress and saw her pull the satin garment up and over her head and walk over the bed with only bloomers and stockings on.

He smiled to her as he undid his sword and then pulled the gold plated armour up and over his head. Thereafter he kicked off his boots and strode towards where she lay. His tall, muscular form would loom at the side of the bed. His hand moved to drift along the side over her body. His fingers played across soft skin as his hand would close upon her undergarments and rather firmly pull them downwards to seek to bare her lower body to his eyes.

He spoke as his eyes traveled up and down along her. Sardonically he remarked “Ah you missed me hmm?” He suggested as he pulled his tunic up from a chiseled chest and thereafter parted himself with his trousers. His body soon moved to lay atop of her own. His taller form pressed down against her as his eyes would gaze down at her features. His hand moved to cup her cheek and tilted it up towards his head. Rather forcefully he leaned down into her and he kissed her rather hotly. His mouth crushed against her own and his tongue would press into her mouth and seek to stroke against her own. It withdrew a moment later as his teeth would bite down upon her lower lip and tug upon it.

“I take it your little show of obedience is because near enough to a week of my absence has given you a chance to think things over hmm? Worried already that I’ll knock you up, and having killed your husband and begat bastards upon you – you’d be a bloody disgrace to your family whom would want not a thing to do with you. And poor and disgraced you’d not be much of a prize for anything beyond your average townsman looking for a pretty strumpet looking to spread a woman’s legs.”

His hand would roam over her form, one hand sliding up her thigh and then lingering on the roundness of her buttocks while the other soon encircled one of her breasts. His fingers tightened about that mount squeezing it as she’d feel his prick growing hard as he rested atop of her. “Of course that leaves you entirely at my mercy. I think the one thing you’d hate even more than being disgraced would be being poor and disgraced.” He smirked as he looked at her and remarked “And that leaves you utterly at my mercy now doesn’t it?”

“After all you can’t dare to make me too angry, or I’ll throw you out to fend for yourself, alone, despoiled, shamed and with a copper penny to your name.” He smirked as he looked at her and idly noted “And that to you is by far worse than anything I might do to you.” His mouth kissed her against rather firmly as his hips would rock down against her letting her feel the press of his cock against her thigh and then the smooth form of her belly.

His fingers tightened upon her chest, kneading and squeezing it in turn. His dark eyes regarded her as his thumb slipped to stroke against its nub. His thick digit stroked and rubbed against it as he sought to force that nerve laden form to a rather erect state. Thereafter his other hand slipped between her thighs and his fingers would press into the softness of her sex. They plunged within her stroking against the walls. He swirled his fingers around and let them rub against her rather vehemently. His thumb of course was pressed to her clit and began to grind into it lustily enough. “Now since you’ve decided it would be disastrous for me to decide to be rid of you..you’d best show me how you mean to prevent me from reaching such a decision.”

If there were one thing he was right about it was her status now in life. He had said she was to be his whore and though she was adamant she didn’t wish to be his or anyone’s that was how she now felt as she lay upon the bed in only her undergarments as he watched her. His eyes never seemed to leave her form the whole time and when he smiled at her as he removed his sword and armour she turned her head so her gaze for the moment was looking at the tapestry on the wall and not him as he continued to undress.

Isabel felt sick as she felt his presence move close to hers. She didn’t want to look at him but once he was standing by her bedside she had little other choice. Instead of her eyes now being on the wall they found themselves staring at his lower torso and much to her dismay his manhood albeit still covered. Her eyes then closed but they of course did not prevent her from feeling his touch as his fingers trailed along her side and though she didn’t want this she felt a tingle run down her spine. She let out a small cry as without warning those same fingers gripped her undergarment and pulled them down revealing her most private place to him to his gaze for the first time.

She could almost feel his eyes moving over her form and his question made her wish to slap him yet again. But Isabel had learned the last time that would not be wise because despite how much she hated him she could not risk him driving his fist into her belly again. She knew not if his seed had taken within her yet and though she didn’t want any of this nor did she want any child possibly already growing within her to be harmed by his wrath. It had don’t nothing wrong, it could not help that its father were nothing more than a greedy cold blooded murderer with a desire for the throne. “To ask if I have missed thee is a foolish question sir for you already know the answer,” she replied. Of course she hadn’t missed him, she was only sorry he had returned so soon or rather at all.

It was then she turned her head to the other side as he began to remove the rest of his clothing. Feeling his weight pressing in the bed as he firstly climbed onto it and then moved his body on top of hers. This time she was not terrified of what would happen because she knew nothing could be as painful and humiliating as when he had raped her mere hours after killing her husband and children. Isabel felt his body press against her own, she could almost feel his eyes again as he looked at her. She felt his hand upon her cheek as he tilted it making her eyes meet his briefly before he leaned down and his lips met hers with some force. Though she tried to resist him entrance he not only demanded it but claimed it and his tongue met her own though she just lay there unresponsive. She whimpered when he bit her lower lip, tugging on it with his teeth

His words like so many before them and so many yet to come stung her. Was she being obedient? Yes she was, though not for any other reason but self preservation. For a time she had thought of taking her own life to be with her beloved children again, to take care of them in death as she had in life. But she knew if she died there would be not a living soul to care what happened to Denvorn or its people now left at the mercy of Conrad just as much as she now was. Isabel would not let him destroy everything in his path if she were able to stop him or at least hinder him in any way she could. “Must you be so crude?” she replied not wishing him to remind her that such a fate was much closer than she would ever care to admit. To be a whore in the streets for any man that could pay for body would be much worse than this, being his personal whore. This afforded her warmth and comfort she was used to-had been born into.

Once again she felt the tingle down her spine as his hands moved over her body. She could feel him enjoying her firm round buttocks as his other hand enclosed around one of her breasts. Isabel winced as he squeezed it tightly, feeling his length slowly growing hard against her thigh. Of course she would hate to leave poor and disgraced, what other reason would she be doing this when her greatest desire would be to thrust a sword deep into his heart for all he had done to her and those she loved? “You know I am at your mercy sir, must you remind me of it so? Or do you need to speak of such to become aroused?” She couldn’t help but taunt him just a little for her was doing the same and more to her.

For now she couldn’t say anymore as his mouth again descended on hers and again forced his tongue into her mouth. He was clearly showing her it was he who was in control; he was her lord and master as well as her tormentor. Isabel could feel his arousal against first her thigh and then her belly as his fingers again tightened around each of her breasts in turn, squeezing the plump mounds for his own pleasure. Her eyes met his, his dark eyes seemed to burn into her very soul as his thumb rubbed over her nipple. Her breathing became slightly quicker and much to her shame and dismay she felt her nipple become hard.

However if she thought such a reaction from her body was shameful things only became worse as his other hand pressed between her thighs and she felt him push at least two of his fingers inside her. This action made her eyes widen and she shook her head as she made a gasping sound. “No…no don’t do that.” But of course despite her words he didn’t stop, instead he moved his fingers around inside her tightness rubbing them against the walls of her womanhood. But it was when at the same time he began to grind his thumb against her clit she was unable to hide either her or her body’s reaction.

Isabel’s hands had been laying at her sides though now her fingers tightened around the cover of the bed. Each of her hands now had fists full of satin material clenched within them as she began to make soft panting sounds, closing her eyes so he couldn’t see what may lie within them. Between her legs was now becoming wet as his fingers moved inside her and his thumb still tormented her clit. His last words she knew were meant to ensure she begin to respond to his touch with ones of her own but in truth the young women felt frozen to the spot she lay on.

It had been some twelve years since she had lay with a man in such a way and then such passion which had come from her had not been sparked or enflamed by her husband but by the one she had kept secret then and ever since. But now if she didn’t react or be at least compliant he may well grow angry again and decide she wasn’t worth such trouble and cast her out of her home with nothing but her pride. But her pride would not fill her belly with food or ensure she had a warm and safe place to sleep each night as well as all the trimmings which came with the life of a duchess. Not to mention the fact it was never far from her mind she could already be with child. “I’ll not…struggle with…you this time, take from…me the pleasure you seek.” Isabel found it difficult to even say the words as she fought with herself not to push against his thrusting fingers now wet from her own arousal. Her eyes remained closed and she bit down hard on her bottom lip so as not to moan out loud.

Fear was what motivated Isabel to strip and they proffer herself to him. Fear and helplessness for that matter, her resistance now came solely in the form of several verbal jabs at him which he didn’t acknowledge. For truly she could offer some clever retort to his mockery but whatever she managed to muster forth lacked the sting of his own comments. For in this he was the one who held her prisoner, and at his absolute mercy to do with as he should please, power gave words meaning.

He’d rather roughly raped her previously. Violence, conquest and aggression were all creatures that traveled as a pack. His actions upon that day had all be of a kind. Forcefully he’d taken her, exerted dominance and possession of her and put a horrible fear of what he was capable of into her. Now there was something far more sly about his actions. For while he’d deliberately reminded her of the consequences of resisting him his hands and body sought to turn her form to treason against her mind.

He knew well enough that she loathed him for killing her husband, children and destroying her perfect little life. Yet what shame she’d feel as his hands moved upon her rather attentively. His fingers pressed into her chest, squeezing that ripe mound and then twisting and plucking upon her nipple. He pinched and twisted it as he sought to work it to an aroused state. Nor were his actions limited to the sedition of her breast, as his fingers continued to press into the softness of her sex.

As his fingers pressed inside her and his thumb stroked against her clit he heard her breath quicken, with panting and moans having followed it. His fingers were clever in their application, for they’d rubbed against the softness of her lips and thereafter they’d dipped within. He swirled his fingers about within the increasing heat and dampness of her folds. They’d stroke and rub against her walls, touching against those tender and sensitive forms. His fingertips ground into her stroking as he sought to seduce her form with rather tantalizing touches against it.

Slowly his fingers would begin to pump into her, the stroke of his fingers replaced by the surge of his digits deeper within. He’d press those fingers more deeply inside of her, as they were sunk within. The speed with which he’d press within her would naturally begin to build. He thrust his fingers inside of her rather vehemently now, he’d heard her tell him to take what he would from her a further sign of capitulation. But he was not content to let her lay back and wait for it to be over. Rather his fingers pistoned into her, seeking to cause her body to rock and squirm as pleasure and lust were fired within her.

Whatever dormant passions had survived having been married to a fossil as opposed to a man were sought out. His fingers brushed against her clit, rubbing against it steadily even as he slammed his fingers deeper within her. He’d encourage her body to succumb to the pleasure he sought to call forth within her. His mouth pressed to her neck as his lips would drift along it length, his lips dragging along it as his teeth would nip against it. He’d bite down into the softness of her skin as he felt his fingers growing slick and sticky with her fluids.

Undoubtedly she’d feel the rock hard form of his cock rubbing against her. For it never parted from its placed leaned against her warm flesh. He delighted in her form and sought to stoke it into a receptive state. His hand and mouth having sought to leave her aroused and squirming, he’d shift and let his cockhead come to the lips of that wet sex. Then and only then would she feel the downward press of his hips as he’d spear his manhood inside of her.

He’d claim her this second time, and the absolutely brutality of their prior coupling lacked in this particular instant. Now his hips were forcefully pressed down into her, but it was into the softness of the mattress within her and her passage was slick to give way to him. He pressed deeply inside of her, and she’d soon feel the pulse of his cock within her as he claimed the tightness of her channel as a too willing receptacle of his prick.

He’d press his mouth to hers, kissing her fiercely. His mouth crushed to her own as his tongue was forced down her throat once more. He was between her thighs and his hand griped her one having slid to the curve of her ass and the other creeping back upwards along her side. He rutted between her hips, lustily ramming his cock deeply inside of her. His manhood filling her tight snatch as his muscular form was brought flush against her. He felt her soft form beneath him and seemed to revel in taking her. His only comment to her was “Lie to yourself and say you don’t enjoy this. But you and I will both know that for the lie it is.”

Her words seemed to fall upon deaf ears for he did not respond to them at all. This only angered the older woman further though she knew as the moments passed and turned into minutes there would be fewer words from her lips to scorn him if any at all. Being a prisoner comes in many forms and Isabel knew that the fate which awaited her future with him would be far more preferable to the alternative. She wanted her freedom but of course no female of her time really knew the true meaning-always under the control of a man and as with someone born of her class seen as a very wealthy piece of property.

Being at his mercy was either slowly going to kill her or drive her out of her mind. He held the power in everything it seemed and she had no choice now but to bend to his will at least to a certain degree. After the first time he had taken her body in such a violent and painful way she knew that fighting him or resisting him in any shape or form would be unwise. Isabel knew what might happen if he tried, his very dominating presence above her reminded her if she slapped him now or tried to cause pain to his manhood to ensure he stopped he may very well kill her on the spot without even a second thought.

And despite all her sorrow and misery the last week she didn’t want to leave his world yet-maybe she was weak or maybe she was brave. To be frank she wasn’t at all sure which and that feeling only compounded within her as he began to touch her in various intimate ways. His hand enclosed around her firm breast, squeezing it before he twisted and pulled upon her nipple. She bites down on her bottom lip even harder and felt the warm trickle of blood as she broke through the thin skin in her continued attempt to not make any sound. Or at least to try not too, closing her eyes even more tightly as she felt her nipple harden under his touch, his other hand between her thighs his fingers pushing into her womanhood as slowly her body began to betray her.

She could feel her cheeks flush with shame as he pushed his fingers deeper inside her, there passage still greatly eased by her own arousal her womanhood felt quite wet as his thumb continued to brush firmly against her clit. Though she had been unable to stop her previous panting sounds she was determined that wouldn’t happen again-she had to remember who he was and what he had done to her and to Denvorn-if she did that maybe her body would turn as cold toward him as her heart already was.

However again as the moments passed she was already beginning to fear he was again going to win this fight albeit a very different way than the previous time. Deeper his fingers pushed, moving around inside her, touching her inner walls as he used them to stroke the embers that had lay dormant within her for so long, making them spark and grow. She knew if he continued he would soon have those embers inflamed and she would be powerless to stop him. Powerless again…always powerless were most of the females of her time and how she hated it!

Conrad was relentless in his cause it seemed as he thrust his fingers faster and deeper inside her, the speed only grew with each passing second. Though she had told him to take what pleasure he wanted from her body she had not quite expected this in return and much, much to her great shame she was unable to simply lie there and pretend nothing was happening. Isabel began to squirm under him, and no longer did she bite down on her lips as they parted and she began to gasp and pant as her fingers began to claw at the sheet now wrapped tightly in her hands.

His lips were then upon her neck, trailing down as his teeth nipped at the tender flesh and she could feel his warm breath against her skin and still his fingers thrust deep into her wetness, feeling his own arousal rubbing against her naked form and it was her undoing. Her body arched as she was bought to release by a man for the first time in many a year. She came with a whine, her body trembling as he withdrew his fingers and replaced it with his hardened manhood-pushing it with much greater ease than the last time now it was almost welcomed by her own aroused state-her womanhood so wet-she reeked of sex.

Isabel felt Conrad push himself deeper into her heat as her inner passage stretched to accommodate his length and size as it throbbed inside her. Unable to withhold herself she had let out several moans silenced only when his mouth claimed hers again, his tongue instantly pushing deep into her mouth and now flush against her own heated body. He was bringing such pleasure to her after so long but he had killed her beloved children and to enjoy such pleasure from him was breaking her in more ways than one, she knew that the moment she heard his only words and replied with a few of her own. “I’ll make you pay for this one day I swear Duke Conrad Martel,” She then wrapped her legs around his middle and her hands let go of the sheet to wrap around his upper back as her body rocked against his.

Conrad could almost feel the frustration and anxiety he caused her as his fingers went about their rather seditious work. She very much did not want him, and yet she knew full well that only disaster would follow should she choose to outright defy him. However, much she loathed him his fingers still knew exactly how to touch her to get the responses he desired. The panting sounds that escaped her lips were proof enough that her hate alone was not sufficient to steel herself against him. Indeed, hate made the blood run hot and it was a short distance from that to lust.

He felt her nipple grow stiff as he touched and stoked it. Soon thereafter his fingers were rather exactly at work upon the soft folds of her sex. He knew that she had hoped to simply lay at the ceiling. He could have gotten on top of her and simply rutted against her until his seed flooded her belly once more and then left. While that surely would have humiliated her with her inability to stop him from taking her – it was far more likely to be disconcerting for her if not only could she not prevent him from claiming her body but if she could not prevent herself from responding rather cooperatively now that was another thing all together.

Conrad was all too aware of how she gasped and panted as his fingers were driving into her. He felt her sex becoming slick and her body beginning to tremble as he stroked and urged those soft folds to quiver and clutch around him. He continued to stroke and prod against her until he felt that tell tail spasm and heard the whining shriek of her orgasm as her honey soaked his fingers. Mockingly he raised his fingers from within her and he brought them to her lips, brushing those warm sticky fingers against her lips before letting his own tongue slide over them.

Conrad thrust his cock within her as he smelled her arousal and felt her warm and wet about him. His cock was stiff, thick and throbbing with his own lust. He felt that soft body warm, and aroused beneath him and he thrust himself within her. His hips met her rather forcefully as he’d press himself inside of her. Deeper he sought to work his prick as he felt her legs tightly wrapped about him and her arms clinging to him as well. His mouth pressed hungrily to hers as he kissed her, his strong form meeting hers at the waist. His muscular form brushing against the ripe curves of her form, while his hips were piston-like in how they drove that rock hard cock inside her soft folds.

He heard her promise that he’d pay for what he was doing to her. His mouth parted from hers long enough to hiss “Is that any way to speak to the father of your future children?” His hand would stray to slide along her belly as he thrust his cock inside of her rather forcefully to emphasize the point. His eyes gazed down at her as his lips firmly pressed against her own as he murmured “And soon enough you’ll crave this, you do like being fucked by a man young enough to still have a pulse don’t you?”

As she clung to his waist, he’d rut between her thighs. He pressed his prick inside of her, with the rather steady smack of his hips into her thighs. Conrad eagerly thrust himself within her, pounding his shaft into that soft, slickened sex. Into her depths he plunged as her lower back was batted down into the softness of her mattress beneath her.

His hand pressed into the softness of her breast. He gripped it as he’d squeeze that ripe mound rather covetously. His fingers tightened about it as he toyed with its fascinating shape. His eyes gazed down into her own as he claimed her body in this rather primal act. His cock slammed into her as her body was being given too rather more freely than she had anticipated. “You will accept that your mine now – and you will begin to like it.” He stated that to her rather confidently as he idly noted “If nothing else I’m sure it will help you justify the fact you’ll be bearing me children.”

The conflicting feelings within her she was positive would end up destroying her if she were unable to find some sort of reason or balance within her mind over what she was now submitting to. Those around her would be most disgusted to discover she was now the lover of the man who killed her own husband and children but a week ago. She would hope they would know she had little choice in the matter for he had claimed the Denvorn lands as part of his victory and in his constant quest to become king. Isabel was a woman who as Duchess to those lands was an attractive gem for one such as him.

She already knew she was doing this because she may already be carrying his child and did not wish to loose her home or wealth. But she also knew she didn’t want to be his whore, giving birth to his bastard children who would have no rights to his own lands and wealth without his name. Once she was with child she would need to be his wife to secure the child’s name and its future and she will do whatever it takes to ensure she is though her hate for him was no less now than it had been the day he killed her own and raped her body.

However it was the feelings of excitement and pleasure his ministrations were now bringing to the surface in such a visible way which she was really and truly ashamed of. Each touch from him cut into her soul a little deeper as her body began to betray her over and over again. The border between love and hate was often a very thin one though she knew she hated the man who was now thrusting into her with every fibre of her being. He knew just how to really stir torment within her and the fact she now failed to resist his actions was her greatest torment of all.

Finding her first release at his hand had been difficult enough but to add insult to the matter he had lifted his fingers now coated in her juices to her lips before licking the sweet fluid off of them with his own tongue. But despite how she felt she could not shy away from the fact she had come all over his fingers in the first place-nothing would change that.

Now her legs were wrapped around his middle and her hands holding onto his back she knew there would be no nights now where she would be at peace and all her sleep would be troubled. How could it be anything but that when she rocked her body against his as he thrust hard and deep into her now willing flesh? Her pants and moans filled the room stifled only when his mouth possessed hers, his kisses hungry and demanding. It felt even more shameful to share such kisses when such an intimate thing should only be between two people in love. His only motive was greed and hers was nothing more than survival.

Isabel had meant what she said mere moments before as she would make him pay for what he had done since he had rode into the lands of Denvorn. Of course he even managed to send a shudder of fear and reminder of her fate down her spine when he spoke of it being no way to speak to the father of her future children as his hand moved over her belly though it was the sudden extra hard thrust into her that made things crystal clear and bringing another moan of pleasure from her lips. “No I wont…no I don’t.” she managed to say when he told her she would soon crave this and did she like rutting with a younger man that she had known since her marriage. Though she wasn’t even convinced by her answers so he was most likely not either let alone her bodies’ actions.

His weight and his constant hard thrusts into her soft and now very wet, aroused womanhood pushed her form down into the mattress and the bed creaked as her slick, tight passage began to contract around his length and size. Last time she had done such it had been to try and expel him from her body, this time it was because her body craved the pleasure he was giving it and she wanted as much as he could give. His words she heard clearly and her own were said in reply quiet breathlessly. “I shall be…yours if you…make me your wife.” Another moan escaped her before she added. “Then I shall bear your children…willingly.”

Conrad felt her legs wrapped tightly about him. The press of her thighs against his sides as they squeezed to his body and her hips rocked against him caused his manhood to throb within her. He felt how eagerly her body responded to him, her soft, supple form grinding and pressing herself onto the thick form of his cock. If the woman hated him, she certainly did not hate his body because she rather lustily seemed to respond to it. A fact he took full advantage of as he pounded his manhood deeply within her. He drove his cock within that warm, wet sex as she moaned her encouragement to him.

He smirked as he looked down at her as he heard her rather feeble reply as she sought to unconvincingly state she wouldn’t come to desire being in his bed, nor did she like being taken by a younger man. His lips pressed to hers rather roughly as he cut off her response, and punctuated his disbelief with a forceful thrust of his hips. “And who are you trying to convince of that me or yourself?” He asked with the suggestion being the latter.

He felt her sex beginning to tighten and squeeze around his cock. A soft groan escaped his lips as her felt that milking clench about his prick. Eagerly his hips pressed downwards and he’s press his cock into that pleasurable grasp, seeking more of its firm attentions. He’d press as deeply into her as she could take him as he let that muscular form press down against the soft curves of her svelte form.

He lofted a brow at her as she requested that he marry her and offered to produce his children willingly if he’d do so. “Ah so swearing vengeance upon me one moment and proposing marriage to me the next – you really should make up your mind which it is you desire.” He smirked as his lips pressed to her own kissing her rather forcefully “That’s a rather mixed message.”

His eyes regarded her for a moment as his hips maintained their rather steady downward rock. He pressed between her thighs and with each thrust rammed home his cock deeply inside of her. That throbbing prick was lodged into those slick and grasping folds as he appeared to contemplate her offer as though it was novel concept that had never even occurred to him. He lofted a brow to her as he inquired “And why should I agree?” He paused before noting “I already can bed you all I wish, and have you bear my children, I already own all your land. What more can I have of you than that?”

He hadn’t refused her out of hand, but he seemed to express doubt as to the merits of any such arrangement. Although he had asked why he should agree to such a thing, so it seemed to leave it open to her to explain her thinking. After all why should he who lusted after power solely in her mind agree to something that would appear to get in the way of that? Not that his failure to agree with her proposal instantly prevented him from reveling in the joys her body was offering to him.

She could not help but moan with pleasure when she felt his manhood throb deep inside her. Each new thrust from him was met by her own hips as her body continued to rock against his. Isabel did hate him. She hated him with a passion though it was now a different sort of passion which he was stirring within her. She hated the man he was but his body had awoken untold feelings, needs and desires within her own and despite how she had tried to simply lay there and think of England in the end she had been unable to think of anything but her arousal and her thirst for survival by any means within her reach. Though at that point she wasn’t sure which need was the greater of the two much to her own shame as the feel of this thick manhood stretching her still tight womanhood bought even more moans from her lips.

When his lips met hers again to silence her denial that she would desire to be in his bed. And that the fact she was being taken by a man who was much nearer her own age than her now deceased husband had been, and that she must like it. Isabel knew when he spoke he didn’t believe her and in truth she wasn’t at all sure she believed it herself. “If you already know the answer why ask?” she murmured as again her womanhood contracted around his thickness. “You seek only to humiliate me further is that it?”

Isabel could not help but feel a great satisfaction when she heard him groan as she continued to squeeze around him. She felt him thrust deeper still and she willingly obliged as her inner walls grasped him tightly. “You can lay with any women you desire, ones younger than me whose heads turn with ease. Maybe it is you who delivers mixed messages sir.” She replied breaking his kiss to do so.

She cried out and her body arched as one particular forceful thrust from him appeared to hit against her cervix causing her inner walls to tighten around him with an increased frequency. His question made her want to scream; of course he would make nothing easy for her. “Your quest…for the crown,” she panted. “Should you succeed…no title could be…passed on to any illegitimate heir.” There were several long moments when all could be heard was panting and moans as they rutted in the pleasures of the flesh before she managed to add. “Do you really wish for…your fathers name…to end with you?”

He could just keep entering her bedchamber to claim her body to quench his lust whenever he wished for they both knew she was in truth powerless to stop him doing so. The real shame and humiliation coming from the fact her body was now responding to his. The young widow just prayed she would never actively crave to be in his bed though she feared her prayer may fall on deaf ears.

Conrad heard the constant moans that were escaping Isabelle’s lips as her body pressed to him rather eagerly. She was warm and soft beneath him, and her hips rocked to take in the thick form of his thrusting cock. The young duke rather reveled in the act of claiming her, to feel her sex taunt, dripping and coiled around him provided a rather riveting stimulation. He’d taken her before but that had been purely by force and it was another matter to feel her now happily offering her body to him and seeming to yearn for the act of doing so.

Conrad gazed at her as she asked why if he knew the answer to a question he asked it. He shrugged slightly from his position atop of her. “You seek to lead me to believe on thing or another by what you say – I think its nothing more than empty rhetoric on your part, so what would you have me say?” He felt the constriction of her sex around his manhood and he’d groan softly as he remarked “I think you know full well that which should humiliate you without my reminding you of it – yet at times it serves its purpose.”

He grinned to her as he idly remarked “Ah but that I wish to bed you is no secret is it? I desire to fuck you so I keep you and do so. There is nothing unclear about that message. I could seek out younger women who would likely accommodate me, but who is to say what strikes my fancy?” As she was quite obliging at the moment he really felt no desire to seek out another woman. Rather he felt her sex seeking to milk him of his load and pleasure coursing through him as a result of it.

Conrad’s rather deep pounding into that taunt passage had left his sex colliding with her cervix once more. That barrier to her womb seemed to shudder with each impact of the tip of his cock against it. He rutted atop of her, his hips grinding down into her and rather lewdly thrusting his cock fully within her. He claimed her body as he felt her rocking back at forth beneath him. With that tight grip about his manhood, his pace would begin to build. His hips were becoming a blur as they rather rapidly began to hammer into her, pumping his shaft into her again and again and again. Each entry would see his prick lodged deeply inside as that throbbing flesh was coaxed by the tense grasp of her pussy.

While she spoke of his line being perpetuated she seemed to be doing her damnedest to ensure his line was perpetuated in her belly as that tensing squeeze of her sex and the clinging of her thighs was pushing him to the verge of eruption inside of her. However, as she spoke of his need of an heir and passing his family name. His head tilted in towards her as a groan parted his lips. “Ah..now those are reasons that I need a wife – not for why she should be you.”

His cock was throbbing urgently within her. His muscular form lay atop of her and his hips were engaged in that rather powerful rocking motion that drove him fully between her legs. “Why should I agree to what you wish, as opposed to making new allies by marrying into their house?”

Back
Top Bottom