Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blue Moon academy forum?

New Forum?

• Yes!

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • No!

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I care not!

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

Vekseid

Most imposing inkwell.
Administrator
I've noticed a few more intellectual threads starting up lately, and I like to encourage these things, even if they see less activity. I always like to think that the 'Elliquiy U' forum gives the place a bit more class.

Yeah, I like the idea of it. Hell, it would allow a new sub group in the forums, the "teachers of blue moon"

Raziel99 said:
Yeah, I like the idea of it. Hell, it would allow a new sub group in the forums, the "teachers of blue moon"

Sounds a bit like a new popularity contest to me.

I'm not going to lie, this doesn't sound like a good idea to me. It'll prolly just be a mindless wankfest and e-penis contest.

"I'M SMART. LOOK HOW SMART I AM. WARHGDJKHD"

There's only a couple 'intelligent' threads anyways. It's mostly "how often do you masturbate?" "what are your kinks?" and "[insert name here]'s hangout."

Plus, no one stops learning. I don't think hardly anyone on here is qualified to even be teaching anyone else.

Ilovegoatse said:
I'm not going to lie, this doesn't sound like a good idea to me. It'll prolly just be a mindless wankfest and e-penis contest.

"I'M SMART. LOOK HOW SMART I AM. WARHGDJKHD"

There's only a couple 'intelligent' threads anyways. It's mostly "how often do you masturbate?" "what are your kinks?" and "[insert name here]'s hangout."

Plus, no one stops learning. I don't think hardly anyone on here is qualified to even be teaching anyone else.
I whoooole heartedly agree.

I wish I was here to say my peace before this was made but...I'll say it anyway.

I think that in the future, there will be arguments. There will be topics moved. There will be elitists going IM RITE UR WRONG HEE HEE HEE.

But I won't post in there. Ever.

Back
Top Bottom