Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chat

2AM_Club

The Mighty Classhole
Supporter
I refuse to not be able to talk to you blokes because shoutbox is closed (*tear*)

So Click it. Or don't. Whichevs. :]

The password is: fourloko

P.S. When you join, chat by using the "chat" option and not "message."

AAAANNNNNDDDD: When you join, your name will default to purple. Not your text, but your name. Maybs change that so everyone isn't stuck with the same thing...

Re: Chatzy

I'll get it stuck up thur. Also, rules still reply to this chat. So if you're going to be a jackass on that chat, you're still going to get your ASS loaded with FOOT. >:U

Mr Master said:
I am greatly amused by the new chat, and the fact that you can scroll up a whole long way when you first arrive.

Win!
I like it too, but I don't like how there's no accurate timer so you can't see when a message was last posted. :(

To the left of the message box will read when the messages were last updated, which is a bit better, because then it leads to self regulation of chatting versus the ADD distraction it normally is.

hey clubby!!!

chatzy's view thingie is sort of messed up. the bunch of us in there right now are all experiencing the same issue. you can't see who's in the room, etc. and we all tried to fix it on our ends but couldn't. since you set it up, could you check it out? that would be so awesome of you if you could! thanks, sweetie!!! <33333333333333

RE: Chatzy

Just so you guys know, the person going by "Rain" in chatzy is only 17. I'm not sure of her username here, but people should be careful.

And just so you all know, I turn 17 in less then a month......I honestly don't see why this matters at this moment but hell. If I must drop out of the RP's I'm in then I will and wait a month to turn 18

This chatroom well its hard to find people to chat in >_< Is it just me or is the number of online people declining in BMR?

Half of the people sign in as invisible by default. Also, this chat wasn't ever really very active.

That they do.... it kind of makes me lol. BUT... it did take me a day to realize that the default was invisible rather than the other way around. And in that time I was pondering of wtf the * meant after everyone's name. Then.... when I started seriously tweaking my settings... I went... OOOHHHHOHHOOHHH!!! lolol. XD

But yeah. There are quite a lot still signing in. So, have heart. And like Goatse said... not very many sign in to Chatzy and haven't from the get go. That'll all change I'm sure once Ajax is back up and running. :)

Ilovegoatse said:
Half of the people sign in as invisible by default. Also, this chat wasn't ever really very active.

I should really flip that. It doesn't look good when half the users are hidden.

I've turned everyone except for supporters visible. You can still set yourself invisible, but yeah.

Back
Top Bottom