Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

10 Year School Renuinon (Me and Lan Moore)

Lan smiled as he held her, "You know I'd do any thing to make you happy, other wise I wouldn't have agreed to act as your husband." He kissed her neck softly and smiles to her, not sure why he did that.

Lan blushed, "Well almsot any thing, why do you need something right now?" He asked, wondering what she said that for.

Lan smiled as he began to swim away from her then splashed her a bit, "Hmm ok, not right now so later?"

Lan continued to splash her, "Ahh you're no fun at all. Hmm then again I don't have any thing better to do then to hand out with a cute girl like you." he then made him self float on his back in the water.

Rachel smiled and watched as he layed back in the water. She took the chance and jumped on top of him grinning.

Lan grabbed her when she jumped on him, holding her ass he stood up< "Hey!" He screamed, his hands on her nice ass.

"Oi! hands off the ass" she said pulling away a little. She grinned and him and said "Got you"

He sighed, "Take off my shirt, you're not allowed to wear it any more." he said, sounding like he was mad, or more like he was pretending to be mad.

Lan laughed softly, "Oh why not?" His lips going close, softly kissing her neck. He wasn't sure why he was acting different now, for some reason he felt a little braver all of a sudden.

Lan smiled, "Would you like me to make it fair then?" He took her hands in his, putting her hands to his hips, making her slowly pull his trunks down.

Rachell looked at him and said "Adrien will slit your throat if he saw you now" she said mentioning her brother.

Lan smiled, 'But he won't will he? I don't hear you protesting for your self either." He smiled as he softly kissed her lips, making her pull his trunks all the way off, leaving him naked.

Back
Top Bottom