Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

10 Year School Renuinon (Me and Lan Moore)

Lan laughed, "Right here right now, so I can watch." He then laughed again jokingly, "you could go to my room if you're like I'll change in the hall way that way I can change with out distracting you. Besides girls usually take longer, it's up stairs to the right."

She chuckled a little when he made his comment. She nodded and walked up stairs and into his room. Closing the door behind her she began to strip off the dress. She folded it so it wouldn't get anything else dirty. She then realized she had nothing else to wear. She blushed a little before opening his wardrobe and borrowing one of his shirts.

Lan began to take his clothing off and grabbed a swimming trunk from his closet to get changed into. He put the black one on as he waited down stairs with nothing else on. He wondered still what she would wear, still no point in trying to hurry up time.

She came out wearing of of his shirts and her panties. She had not been wearing a bra underneath the dress since it was tight enough on its own. She walked down to him and smiled a little at him. "I hope you don't mind...I didn't have anything else to wear".

Lan smiled at her, "Why would I mind a cute girl wearing my shirt? Shall we go for a swim then?' he asked as he lead the way to the pool.

Rachel nodded and said "Sure" with a smile on her face. She walked next to him and smiled at him happily.

Lan opened the door to the outside pool then lead her to the water, "Mm probably going to be rather cold at night, fun don't you think?"

She noded and said "yeah, it should be". She walked over to the edge of the pool and sat down and slid in.

Lan smiled as he went inside too,watching as the water began to cover their bodies. He smiled and swam close to her, "mm how do you feel?"

Lan smirked and splashed her a bit as he looked over her, smiling at the water that clung to her.

Lan smiled as he dove down into the water and began to swim around her before coming up behind her and holding her, "hey there beautiful>'

Lan hold her and smiled, "Isn't this better then so stupid reunion, I know I'm enjoying it more* He smiled as he held her closer to him.

Lan held her close to him before he planted a soft kiss on her neck, not sure of what had come over him. He then kissed her again, not really sure why he continued it. He felt good with her, maybe it was because he had known her for so long.

Elise blushed when he kissed her neck and she looked down a little and said "What was that for?"

Lan smiled, "I'm not sure, I guess for being such a beautiful wife tonight." He said with a smirked referring to the fact that he was pretending to be her husband.

Lan looked at her blinking a bit,"Thank me for what may I ask?" He wondered what she meant, finding it hard not to be aroused by her figure in his shirt, all wet and sexy.

"For turning this night around" she said smiling. She was a little nervous where she was, his back pressed up behind her.

Back
Top Bottom