Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

10 Year School Renuinon (Me and Lan Moore)

SHIBBY+_+

Pulsar
Ahh school reunions eh. The one night where you and your old mates get back together to try and outdo each other, see how much weight someoneâ??s put on or even exchange baby photos if you have them. Why was this night so important to Rachel? Well it wasn't till her confidence was shattered into a millions pieces with and encounter with an old school "friend" during the week.

You see Rachel had a good thing going for her. She was young and single, had a great job, she was fit and happy. The only thing that was missing in her life was a guy it seemed. After having a bad experience with her ex, she was holding off on any further relationship moves. She had been perfectly confident to walk in the hall by herself with no one beside her. She had a great dress and the hair dresser she was going to knew what she was on about.

This was all destroyed by none other than the former queen beeâ??s posse, Caitlin Davies. All the women would talk about was her husband and kids and it was Rachelâ??s turn to show off her stuff. Caitlin kept pushing the word "BOYFRIEND,BOYFRIEND,BOYFRIEND,BOYFRIENDBOYFRIENDBOYFRIENDBOYFRIENDBOYFRIENDBOYFRIENDBOYFRIENDBOYFRIEND"

Eventually Rachel snapped and said "YES I HAVE A BOYFRIEND, HE'S TALL AND BUFF, ATHLETIC AND FIT, HE WORKS WITH ME AND HIS NAME IS GILES!"

Caitlin went, "okay, be sure to bring him along"

This is where Rachel went "OH shit!"

She got home and talked to her best friend, the solution was easy, get a paid actor. He could wow them all for her, problem solved. Well what happened was, said actor cancelled on her last minute. She felt like she was going to die, then, who does she spot next door at her brothers place, none other than his best mate, topless. Not like that was anything new. She'd known him through her brother since they were in diapers. She gave him the once over and sucked up her pride and marched over the lawn to ask this one massive favour.

Well, he agreed, but that didn't cool her nerves much. Letâ??s just say, her brothers best mate wasn't the sort of person who knew the meaning of the word discrete. On the night of the party, not only after her explicit instructions on what to do and what not to do, he continued on putting his goofy self into his character "Giles". After a very embarrassing dance floor scene with him she was left gutted. Then, Tasha McNeil walked in looking the image of success. This was the former 18 year old that had tucked her skirt into her panties on the speech night on graduation. This was the girl that Rachel had wanted to beat. Well fat chance of that happening right now. The girl had not seemed to have lost her obsession of making her life a misery for her either.

At the dinner table, one of the waiters walking past with the chocolate mousse "accidentally" tripped and dropped her mouse into her lap onto her beautiful blue dress that ended at about her knees. While everyone around proceeded to laugh, she spotted Tasha handing said waiter a generous tip. It was then that she snapped, tears welled in her eyes and she ran from the hall. She couldn't take it anymore.

Once she got outside she walked down the cold dark street alone, hugging herself for warmth as she had left her jacket behind. She could care less if her "date" came after her or not, she just wanted to go home and sit in front of the TV with a tub of chocolate ice-cream. Her blond hair was falling out of its pretty bun and her green eyes were down cast at the floor. She just wanted to go home to mum; she always knew what to do. She could always put a smile on her round, rosy cheeked face.

Lan had known Rachel for a long time, but had never really known about the problems that she had been through in he school days. All he really knew was that she was a pretty nice cute girl who just happened to be his friend's sister. He never acted on any of it though, he didn't think she was interested in him, and for a while didn't even think she was into boys, never hearing about her having a boyfriend. That's one reason his green eyes seemed to widen a bit when she asked him to pretend to be her boyfriend, it was something he never thought he'd hear her say.

Once they were at the reunion, Lan tried to stay in characters. He tried his best to be this 'Giles' that she had made up, hoping he wasn't being over the top but his personality seemed to be slipping through. He felt horrible every time he realized he had done something wrong, every time he seemed to embarrass her. After a while he just tried to stay silent and still, that was around the time it happened, he never saw it coming, he wished he could have stopped it. Rachel's dress had been ruined and he had never seen her so hurt, never seen her try to get away from a scene so fast.

Lan couldn't help what he did once she had left, maybe it was his inner need to protect his partner, even if she wasn't really with him. He could tell Caitlin was the source of Rachel's sadness, he could tell she was the once making the night a living hell. He got up, grabbing Rachel's jacket and headed to the back, grabbing a pitched of diet Cola while the servers were busy and accidentally dropped it over Caitlin as he made his way out, "Sorry bout that, you know me, just clumsy! Besides you could you some diet." He said on his way out to chase after Rachel, running after her as quickly as he could.

Once she was in site he went up to her, "Rachel wait up, you know it's rude to leave your date behind!" he said in kidding voice. He got up behind her placing the jacket over her shoulders, "It's to cold to be leaving your jacket behind." His hand still holding the empty pitcher.

Rachel heard someone walking up behind her and she paid no mind to it till she felt her jacket being placed over her shoulders. She heard Lans voice behind her. She stopped and turned to looked at him with her teary eyed face. She looked at him and realized how horrible she had been to him the entire night. She had insulted him when she felt that he was embarrassing her and not doing what she had wanted.

Rachel looked at him and said "Lan...I'm sorry, I was horrible to you in there...You did me a big favor and I didn't even say thank you" she said to hm a tear rolling down her face. "If I was you I would have left anyway, I wouldn't have given a damm, but you stayed so I just want to say, I'm sorry and...thank you for being here" she said to him.

Lan shook his head then pulled in close, looking like he was about to kiss her lips, but he just didn't have the guts to do it at the last minute, planting a kiss more on her cheek but near her lips, " It's alright Rachel, I know you where just trying to prove something, you were so in the moment that you couldn't help it." That's when he laughed throwing the pitched on the ground and taking her hands, "You're a beautiful, kind, amazing girl, you shouldn't care what those girls think. You have a kind heart that any guy will love, don't try to be like those girls, trust me you're a lot prettier and kinder then they could ever be."

He face went let red, "So where do you want to go? After all I promised to pretend to be your husband and I still haven't finished keeping my deal." He smirked a bit when he said that then spoke sarcastically, "So where does my beautiful wife want to go?"

Rachel looked at him and felt him pull her in for a soft hug and a kiss to the cheek. She heard him speak and she seemed to smile a little at him and said "Your sweet Lan...but still a goof" she said with a grin. She smiled at him when he asked where she wanted to go. She looked at him and then down at her self and said "I don't think I can go anywhere covered in chocolate mouse" she said smiling.

Lan laugh a bit, 'then maybe we should get you changed? Unless you know any thing you can do with out any clothes on?' He didn't even think about how dirty that sounded. He took her hand, as they continued to walk the direction she was heading, "I wish io could have seen how that girl reacted when IO dumped the diet soda on her." He figured she gave a giant princess grunt and squealed but really had no idea.

Leila looked at him and chuckled. She goo probably hadn't noticed the connotations around his statement. She felt him tak he hand and said "You dumped soda on her, geez, she would have hated that she said with a grin on her face. She looked at him and said "I think I should go get changed" she said begining to walk down the street again.

Lan nodded, "Alright then, We'll head to your house then." He like holding her hand, wondering why he was starting to feel like a little kid from it. Maybe it's because he had loved her all those years ago, "You know, I thought you weren't into boys for a long while."

Rachle looked at him and said " why did you think I wasn't into guys" she asked him with a puzzled look on her face.

Lan seemed sad, "That's why I never asked you out, I'm such an idiot I can't believe it." he went closer to her, "You were amazing back there though, despite what the idiots thought."

Lan looked at her, "We should waist this night though, we should do something together, just you any me."

Lan thought about it and shrugged, " I don't know, we have to get you out of that dress so why not go out for a swim?"

Lan smiled as they headed to his house. He then wondered what she would wear while in the water, his face getting a bit red, He smiled the closer they got, "I can't wait for that water."

Lan stopped in front of his house and unlocked the door for her, opening it, "Well why don't you get dressed, we should get that dressed cleaned up too, after what that bitch did you just need to relax, I'll put it in the washed for you if it's washer machine safe."

"Yeah I think its fine for the washing machine" she said to him with a smile. She stepped into his house and smiled and said "Where can I get undressed?" she asked him.

Back
Top Bottom