Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It can be Beautiful (Toxic & Tamashii)

Alastor says to Destiny, "Oh trust me....my sister would have fun with this prick." He then does what she says and brings him back over the balcony and sets him down. He then says to him, "You have two options. You can either leave peacefully or by force."

Brian scattered to his feet and left the apartment. He figured the jerk could keep his hoare. She was no good anyways.

Destiny went to the door behind Brian and locked it. She leaned her back against it and looked up so her eyes met Alastors. "Mind tellng me what made you want to intevene?

She didn't care about Brian being a prick. She walked over and wrapped her arms around Alastors neck and thanked him with a soft passionate kiss. She just felt so drawn to him, "Alastor, show me beauty in love making." Her eyes met his to show she wanted to be shown it was more than what Brian offered.

Alastor gently returns Destiny's kiss. When she said what she said he looks into her eyes with his own piercing yet gentle and beautiful deep ice blue eyes; "You sure?"

She nodded, "If you don't, then I will go on in this life thinking I don't deserve anything better than what Brian has to offer."

Alastor nods and gently kisses Destiny. As he does he tenderly picks her up in his arms and carries her to her bed. Once there he gently lays her on the bed and he hovers over her, continuing to gently and tenderly kiss her.

TamashiiKarite said:
Alastor nods and gently kisses Destiny. As he does he tenderly picks her up in his arms and carries her to her bed. Once there he gently lays her on the bed and he hovers over her, continuing to gently and tenderly kiss her.

Destiny reterned the kiss gently, and wrapped her arms around his neck as he carried her to the bed. Once placed on the bed she let her arms slide off of his neck and kept her eyes on his. She wasn't accustomed to someone being so delicate with her.

As he kissed her she felt his hands upon her shirt and one by one the buttons opened and revealed her soft, beautiful skin. She didn't seem to realize she was holding her breath yet. How gentle he was being, how right it felt and still she felt like the nervous virgin.

Alastor continues to unbutton Destiny's shirt. Once her breasts were exposed he starts to gently and tenderly kiss them and suck on them. As he does he gently caresses her sides.

She made soft sounds of enjoyment, little breaths escaping her as she becomes very aware of him. This was definately different. He seemed to be so gentle with her that she almost couldn't believe this to be the same man who scared the pants off of Brian. She smiled and ran her fingers instinctively through his hair.

Alastor continues to kiss and suck on Destiny's breasts for a bit. He then proceeds to kiss her torso as he starts to undo her pants and take them off with her panties.

She closed her eyes partly as a look of dazed happiness came upon her face. She then blushed slightly as her pants were moved down and looked down at Alastor. "I...um...I don't know what I am suppose to......" She blushed deeper. "you know...do"

Alastor looks at Destiny and gently says to her, "You don't have to do anything....just enjoy the sensations." He then gently breathes on her clit, letting his warm breath caress it.

This felt surreal. To good to be true. She made a soft noise which was almost inaudible as he breathed on her clit. "O..okay." She gasped slightly at the feeling it gave her.

Alastor smiles since he heard the sound Destiny made because of his hearing. He then gently snakes his tongue out and gives her clit a playful lick.

She reacted immediately to the playful lick, a surprised yip escaped her lips as her body jumped slightly beneath him. Feelings and sensations swarming her nervous system.

Alastor smiles and gently latches onto her clit with his mouth and starts to suck on it as well as gently lick it with his tongue, using long strokes.

With each suckle and lick her waist lifted and then went back down. Her fingers still gently brushed through his hair, her eyes were half closed and she moaned. This time more audible. Like music to ones ears, it was soft, delicate and sensual. A sound usually practiced came natural to her lips as he pleased her.

Alastor hears Destiny moan in pleasure and becomes aroused; cock starting to strain against his jeans. He continues to suck on her clit as he gently pushes a finger into her tight and already soaking wet pussy and starts to gently fuck her with it.

She sighed in contentment as he suckled and licked her clit. When she felt his finger enter her tight pussy she moans again. Her body shifting slightly beneath him. "Oh sheeit." She whispered as her body soaked up the feeling. "You....your perfect." Already this was proving to be much better than what Brian did the other day.

Alastor says to Destiny after gently breaking his lips from her clit, "You are more perfect Destiny." He then resumes licking and sucking her clit as he gently pushes in a second finger.

She blushed again, this was the problem for her. When he started sucking and licking again she made a sound of approval. She felt another finger sliding inside of her tight pussy and cried out, it was something between surprise and the sensation of two fingers overwhelming her senses. His tongue against her clit gave it just enough height she thoought that if she died right now it would be perfect.

Alastor feels Destiny about to cum for her first time and he makes his licking more insistent as he starts to fuck her with his fingers a little harder and faster as he pushed in a third finger.

Back
Top Bottom