Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It can be Beautiful (Toxic & Tamashii)

Alastor says to Destiny, "I must tell you, I won't be able to do it right away, if I did I would be lying. But I have to start somewhere." He gracefully moves towards Destiny. He gently embraces her in his arms and softly and tenderly kisses her on the lips.

She was going to tell him he didn't want to prove it when she found herself being kissed so gently and embraced so gently that she couldn't remember what she was mad about.

She was surprised at his ability to be gentle but the compliment threw her off completely. "Thank you. But......I don't even know your name."

Alastor smiles and says to Destiny, "How rude of me." He takes a step back and gently takes her hand and kisses the back of it with a slight bow and says to her, "My name is Alastor. May I have the pleasure of knowing your name?"

She blusehd and decided she must still be sleeping. She curtseyed slightly, "Pleasure to meet you. My name is Destiny. And we met in a windowsil?" She laughed at how silly that sounded.

Alastor smiles and says to Destiny, "It is an honor and a pleasure to meet you Destiny." He then chuckles lightly and says to her, "We actually met at your balcony railing, after I jumped over."

She laughed, "I still have no idea what made you do that." Shaking her head she tensed slightly as the phone rang. She sighed, "Theres the reason I don't believe in love."

Alastor smiles and says to Destiny, "I have an idea." He then gently picks up the phone and says, "Hello, who may I be speaking to?"

She let him answer the phone knowing it would piss Jeff off. Oh did it. The second Alastor asked whom he was speaking she could hear the beraide of words coming out of jeffs mouth. The last heard clear as day, "Get Destiny on the phone or I am coming over there!"

((His name Brian....lol..I double checked.))

Alastor calmly says to Brian, "Hello, prick. And no I will not put her on the phone, you don't deserve to even hear her voice. Oh....and don't come over or you will regret it. Goodbye prick." As soon as he finished speaking he didn't give Brian time to respond and just hangs up.

((His name Brian....lol..I double checked.))

Alastor calmly says to Brian, "Hello, prick. And no I will not put her on the phone, you don't deserve to even hear her voice. Oh....and don't come over or you will regret it. Goodbye prick." As soon as he finished speaking he didn't give Brian time to respond and just hangs up. The reason why he doesn't call him by his name and only refers to him as prick, is because he hates the guy, because he is a prick that only cared about his own pleasure.

((edited))

((LOL. I forgot))

Destiny stared at Alastor in shock. What he said sunk in though and she fell against the door way, "Oh god. He is coming here isn't he." She shook her head, "Brian doesn't take the word no for an answer." She shivered involuntarily as she relived the last time she told him no.

Alastor gently goes over to Destiny and says to her as he knelt down in front of her and gently puts his arms on her shoulder, "Don't worry I will protect you."

She shook her head, "You don't even know me. You have no reason to. Hes coming after you first" As if to accentuate her statement, a loud poinding knock shook er door. She jumped and covered her face with her hands. "I told you!"

Alastor just gently smiles and says to Destiny, "Don't worry everything will be alright." He then goes over to the door and opens it and says to Brian, "Hello prick....didn't I warn you that you would regret it if you came here?"

((night beautiful))

Destiny wasn't completely convinced that Alastor could handle Brian. In fact, she was scared of what Brian would do to Alastor. Pushing herself to her feet she stepped out on the balcony and closed her eyes trying not to be worried.

Brian on the other hand had another idea, he sized up the man who answered and sneered as he pushed him aside and started looking through the rooms. "Destiny! Where are you? I know your here."

Alastor is deceptively strong. He grabs Brian and easily pins him to the wall. He says to him, "Either you get out now, you prick, or I will have to remove you by force."

Hearing the sound of something heavy hitting the wall caused Destiny to step back into the apartment from the balcony. She gasped in surprise as she saw Alastor having Brian pinned.

Brian didn't care about this wanna be boy toy of hers. Destiny was his and he was here to claim her. He raised his hands in a surrendering motion. "Hey baby. Tell this prick to let me go. That we can talk this over." Maybe he could get some make up sex out of it.

Alastor snarls and says to Brian, "You disgust me, you prick." He then lifts him off the ground and carries him towards the balcony.

Brian gasped in surprise, "Hey whoa. Whats going on? Let me go." He looked at Destiny who had started crying but not because she wanted to talk. Looking at her he growled, "Did our love mean nothign to YOU!?"

She didn't answer her knees grew weak and she grabbed onto the doorway. She felt faint suddenly.

Alastor pins Brian's legs to the balcony and says to him as he pushes his upper half over the railing, "Give me one good reason why I should let you live, you prick."

Brian was a jerk but he was a smart jerk. He siad nothing at first. He let himself try and calm before trusting himself to talk. "She wouldn't want me dead!" was what he managed.

Destiny calmed herself and made her way to the balcony. She put her hand on Alastors arm. "He's not worth it right?" Her face was streaked with tears but she felt a sense of safety by Alastors reaction. He wasn't like Brian.

Alastor says to Destiny, "No he isn't worth it. You deserve so much better. This prick doesn't deserve you. But I think my sister would have fun with him."

Destiny smiled slightly at his compliment and rested her head against his shoulder for the moment, a wave of dizziness hitting her again. She closed her eyes. "Just bring him back up. And I am not sure you should do that to your sisiter." Clearly not understanding she gave a nervous laugh.

Back
Top Bottom