Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It can be Beautiful (Toxic & Tamashii)

ToxicWildFire

Super-Earth
Destiny had been surprised when her boyfriend Markus had wanted to take her out for dinner then watch a movie at his apartment. It would be the first time she was invited to his apartment.

Dinner was great. He took her to her favorite Japanese Restaurant and they rented a few movies. Though after the first movie he decided they should take a shower. He knew she was a virgin and she thought it was going to be a simple shower. She thought wrong.....

The shower was his smooth way of getting her into his bed which she was nervous to do in the first place. He made his advances on her, rough....uncaring, becoming a lustful animal unaware of her reactions and not seeing he was going to fast and to rough with her. He wanted her oh so badly, had since they started dating and now he was getting what he wanted from her. She didn't return the feeling through, she tried to pull away and tell him she wasn't ready and he was pushing her to hard. She cried out in pain as he forced his way roughly into her, taking her virginity and making her feel as though what this was was disgusting and cruel. And when he was done and went to get a beer she simply pulled the blankets around her and went to his bathroom crying as she locked the door to get dressed.

Once dressed she left without even so much as a good bye. Hugging herself as she began the 8 block walk home. Broken and upset. Her boyfriend didn't even try to console her or apologize and tonights date made her want to dump him.

Alastor had been walking through the city when all of a sudden he felt a huge surge of sexual energy. He gets intrigued and follows the surge. He eventually finds the source and jumps onto a nearby rooftop, from the ground, and watches. As he watches he realizes the sexual energy is one sided because it is only the guy that is having a good time. As he watched he thinks to himself, That guy doesn't know what he is doing, he is only looking for his own pleasure...what an idiot. You need to romance her, moron, if you love her you need to show it. As he continues to watch the one sided fucking, he also thinks about sicking his sister after this guy to punish him by draining him. The reason being is because him and his sister are rather rare incubus and succubus; they don't need sexual energy to live; but they still have the ability to drain sexual energy from someone. When Destiny left the prick's apartment, he jumps down and follows her.

Destiny was at least two blocks away when her cell chimed out. She looked at the number and reluctantly answered the phone. She was not feeling what he did to her as love and thats what she thought was that he loved her. She tried holding back tears when she said "Hello." But even that was shaky. She felt like he took something from her. How was she suppose to tell her friends the supposedly beautiful lose of your virginity was a brutal mess.

"hey Des. Just calling to see if you wanted to go again tomorrow. A date then maybe a little..." She turned her head away from the phone not wanting to hear him finish his sentence. She stopped walking for a moment as the sheer thought of them being like that again made her feel sick to her stomach. She wiped the falling tears free from her face then shook her head, "Brian I....I just can't be with you okay....." He clearly didn't understand. She hugged herself with one arm tightly, "Brian we obviously aren't thinking the same here...its.its just not. going. to. work." She shut the phone off and slid it into her back pocket wondering how she was able to end that two year relationship so easily.

When Destiny stopped to talk the "prick", that is what Alastor is going to call him from now on even though he heard his real name of Brian; he is able to catch up with her but stops a short distance away and stands there, listening, as she talks to him. Because of his superhuman senses he is able to hear both sides of the conversation as if they were both standing in front of him. As he talked to her, he thinks to himself, Damn...that guy doesn't know what he is doing, he an absolute moron when it comes to sex....he doesn't have the slightest clue that you have to romance your girl...you just can't go and fuck her and hope she enjoys it. When she hung up on him and broke it off with him, he thinks to himself, Good for you....you deserve way better than that prick.

She walked the last two blocks a bit faster as she just wanted to get home and wash everything about him off of her. Two years and they didn't know one another as well as she thought. She dug through her pockets for the keys finding them and taking them out,her hands a bit shaky as she unlocked the door to her apartment and closed it before heading straight up to her shower. Turning it on hot as she could stand it she stripped and got in scrubbing the smell of sex off of her and out of her. This was not how she pictured her first time. "It was suppose to be beautiful." She whispered as she let the tears now fall freely in the shower.

Alastor follows Destiny as she resumed walking towards her apartment. Once there he stands outside till he figures out which apartment she in. Once he sees her turn on a light he jumps onto the roof of the building across the street and sits down on the edge and watches her apartment. He is able to see into her bathroom, via it's window and sees her strip naked. Now that it is just her and not her and the prick, he is able to get a good look at her and says to himself quietly, "God...she is so beautiful....that prick doesn't know what he lost."

After scrubbing and crying until the water turned cold she got out and dried off. Dropping the towel she walked out of the bathroom into her room. Disappearing into the closet she came out with a pearl colored silk nightgown that came to her mid thigh. Taking a brush from her bed side she combed out her auburn hair then braided it for bed. She walked over to the balcony and opened the door a crack since she found that to keep her room less stuffy, her hazel eyes glancing up at the sky while she made a silent prayer that this was all just a dream. Moving over to her queen size bed she slid under the sheet then duvet and turned and tried to fall asleep. About an hour later she finally stopped tossing and turning and fell asleep.

Alastor watches Destiny as she comes out of the bathroom and changes; and then opens her sliding door and then goes to bed. He then jumps over to her balcony and silently lands on it. He then quietly opens her door and walks in. He goes over to her and gently caresses her cheek. He also looks at her and inhales her scent. He smiles and quietly says, "You are so beautiful. You deserve something a lot better than him." He then goes over to a nearby chair and makes a drawing pad appear. He then starts to draw her as she sleeps. After he finishes he sets the drawing pad on her nightstand. He then makes a dozen roses appear and sets them by the drawing pad. He then goes back outside after putting her door back to where it was and then jumps back to the rooftop he was on and continues to watch over her.

Destiny slept through the night due to all the crying and what had happened. It wasn't until the first rays of light did the light scent of roses waft through the air. She stretched and opened her eyes. When she went to look at the clock which read 7:58 am she noticed the roses, and then the sketch. Her breath caught, it was a beautiful drawing of her, asleep in her bed. She sat up and took it then again looked at the roses. Sliding her feet off the bed she glanced around and listened to see if anyone was in her apartment. No one. She smiled as she looked at the picture. It was so much more beautiful than she had felt. "Wonder who did this?" Putting the drawing on her beaurea against the mirror she went into the closet and pulled on a pair of black slacks and a off the shoulders light blue shirt. Slipping into black heels she went into the kitchen and began making a cup of cocoa. The answering machine was beeping with new messages and she played all six. They were Brian, tellng her it was a mistake to dump him and that she would regret it. With a sigh she deleted all the messages and stirred her cocoa sitting down to drink it.

Alastor smiles when Destiny looks at the roses and drawing. He then hears the messages as well, when she plays them and says to himself, "He is such a prick...I should seriously have my sister punish him." If she looked out her window she would probably see him since he isn't hiding in the shadows and just sitting on the edge of the roof of the building across the street from hers.

She finished her cocoa and watered some ivy she had. Deciding to let a little sunlight in she opened the curtains and something caught her attention across the way. She had to blink to see if she was seeing what she thought she was seeing and raised her hand slightly in a wave, hoping he just liked to think there but it looked dangerous. She pushed open the doors onto the balcony and hollared to him, "Are you okay?"

Alastor waves back and says to Destiny as he stands up on the edge, "Yeah I am just fine. How are you?" He then walks along the edge to the point he is right across from her.

Her eyes widened as he stood and walked across from her, she put a slightly shaking hand through her hair and hollared back, "Um i would be much better if you stay still. Your going to fall off." she leaned over the balcony looking down, yes they weren't too high off the ground but still....."What are you doing up there?"

Alastor smiles and says to Destiny, "Don't worry I won't fall. As for what I have been doing...Just watching things." He then says to her with a grin, "You might want to take a few steps back."

"Yeah, don't fall" Her conscious couldn't take the idea of him falling. She raised an eye a bit worried, this guy decided to go sightseeing ontop of a damned building. It didn't make sense. His warning for her to step back though was something she took heed too. She took a few steps back until she was standing in the balcony doorway.

Alastor smiles and jumps across the 20 yard gap like it was nothing and lands on the balcony silently and effortlessly. He then says to her with a smile, "Better?"

She took a few surprised steps back and couldn't close her mouth. "Uh...that....depends....on what is .....suppose to be better." She wrapped her arms over her stomach. "How did you just do that. It's pretty impossible without strings or something. Dangerous."

She was about to ask what he meant when the phone rang. She sighed, "Scuse me please." She went into the other room and answered the phone. Who else but the boyfriend. She sat down looking grim. Two years, two years of loving this man and he has done nothing but prove that love means nothing. She shook her head, tears started to fall down her cheeks, "I really didn't want us to end this way but its all you care about....I do love....but....love and what you did are not the same."

Alastor follows Destiny inside when she went to answer the phone. As she talks to the prick, as he likes to call him, he looks around her place and smiles.

Destiny had a modernized yet sheek and simple apartment. There was personalized decorations.

She slammed the phone down and cursed under her breath. "Don't ever fall in love" She spoke to him as she walked into the room. "People aren't who they say they are and they are brutal!!" She was obviously still in pain and angry.

Alastor says to Destiny, gently, "That isn't always true. It all depends on the person and if they truly love you. If someone truly loves you, they will be who they really are, since they aren't trying to deceive you."

Destiny folded her arms across her chest and leaned against the doorway. "what would you say if I told you to prove it?"

Alastor says to Destiny, "I would say that I couldn't guarantee that I could prove it, but I would try. The reason I say this is because I wouldn't want to lie to you."

She raised an eye, "You have my attention. Go ahead and try to prove it to me then. Show me that love can be beautiful. Right now its harsh, cruel and torture."

Back
Top Bottom