Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

"They poured my confidence away" (me and Kratos)

SHIBBY+_+

Pulsar
Ahh school reunions eh. The one night where you and your old mates get back together to try and outdo each other, see how much weight someoneâ??s put on or even exchange baby photos if you have them. Why was this night so important to Rachel? Well it wasn't till her confidence was shattered into a millions pieces with and encounter with an old school "friend" during the week.

You see Rachel had a good thing going for her. She was young and single, had a great job, she was fit and happy. The only thing that was missing in her life was a guy it seemed. After having a bad experience with her ex, she was holding off on any further relationship moves. She had been perfectly confident to walk in the hall by herself with no one beside her. She had a great dress and the hair dresser she was going to knew what she was on about.

This was all destroyed by none other than the former queen beeâ??s posse, Caitlin Davies. All the women would talk about was her husband and kids and it was Rachelâ??s turn to show off her stuff. Caitlin kept pushing the word "BOYFRIEND,BOYFRIEND,BOYFRIEND,BOYFRIENDBOYFRIENDBOYFRIENDBOYFRIENDBOYFRIENDBOYFRIENDBOYFRIENDBOYFRIEND"

Eventually Rachel snapped and said "YES I HAVE A BOYFRIEND, HE'S TALL AND BUFF, ATHLETIC AND FIT, HE WORKS WITH ME AND HIS NAME IS GILES!"

Caitlin went, "okay, be sure to bring him along"

This is where Rachel went "OH shit!"

She got home and talked to her best friend, the solution was easy, get a paid actor. He could wow them all for her, problem solved. Well what happened was, said actor cancelled on her last minute. She felt like she was going to die, then, who does she spot next door at her brothers place, none other than his best mate, topless. Not like that was anything new. She'd known him through her brother since they were in diapers. She gave him the once over and sucked up her pride and marched over the lawn to ask this one massive favour.

Well, he agreed, but that didn't cool her nerves much. Letâ??s just say, her brothers best mate wasn't the sort of person who knew the meaning of the word discrete. On the night of the party, not only after her explicit instructions on what to do and what not to do, he continued on putting his goofy self into his character "Giles". After a very embarrassing dance floor scene with him she was left gutted. Then, Tasha McNeil walked in looking the image of success. This was the former 18 year old that had tucked her skirt into her panties on the speech night on graduation. This was the girl that Rachel had wanted to beat. Well fat chance of that happening right now. The girl had not seemed to have lost her obsession of making her life a misery for her either.

At the dinner table, one of the waiters walking past with the chocolate mousse "accidentally" tripped and dropped her mouse into her lap onto her beautiful blue dress that ended at about her knees. While everyone around proceeded to laugh, she spotted Tasha handing said waiter a generous tip. It was then that she snapped, tears welled in her eyes and she ran from the hall. She couldn't take it anymore.

Once she got outside she walked down the cold dark street alone, hugging herself for warmth as she had left her jacket behind. She could care less if her "date" came after her or not, she just wanted to go home and sit in front of the TV with a tub of chocolate ice-cream. Her blond hair was falling out of its pretty bun and her green eyes were down cast at the floor. She just wanted to go home to mum; she always knew what to do. She could always put a smile on her round, rosy cheeked face.

What are one things that most people dread sometimes.. school reunions,.. but not Seth,.. they were just something he was used to.. but going to someone else's well he had never planned to ever do such a thing.. but plans never go how one thinks they will go. Or stay in that matter and so all will be told later down the track.

See no one ever expects to get a job almost to act as a boyfriend.. and although he was a little used to acting from when he was back in highschool and occasionally in his actually job.. well he was a reasonable fit for such a job because... well he could act more natural since somethings would have to be not be acted to at least look realistic.

Still there was quite a few things about him as a person.. that really made him not the ideal person.. but hey when there is nothing else available .. and their is one rather attractive male.. you have to take what you can get your hands on.

Pretty much the only thing that kept Seth single was the fact he chose to be.. quite a few females had tried to snag him for themselves but he had not let one succeed and he did not plan to allow it to happen anytime soon.. again another plan of which could be changed or could be not but he knew not about such a thing at this moment.

Now although it was not an offer he had expected upon being asked it.. at all times with his top of, looking almost at his best.. but it was not something to decline.. see something about Rachel at least caught his eye.. and so because being a great mate of her brother.. and well knowing her long enough.. it would have been foolish to say no to such an offer.. but it would be different for him compared to other things.

See he was not really one that could manage to follow rules as such for to long though.. and although for a while he coped but incorporated somewhat his personality into the alias he had to go by.. everything sorta just became .. well to put it short Rachel did not seem happy after the dance,.. and afterwards out of the corner of his blue eyes.. was when he saw what happened.. a beautiful dress ruined by a scheme set by an old highschool enemy of hers obviously..

At first he decided to just let her go when she took of... but since he had not really helped with the nights events.. he decided to give chase to Rachel. After all this was partially his fault, He slowly started to catch up, a slightly hard task in the clothes he had to dress up in.. not exactly like his general casual gear before he put a hand on her shoulder to stop her "Rachel.. Look stop for a moment.. and listen to probably the one good peice of advice I have for you.."

He paused making sure to hold her shoulders just incase she tried to struggle to run away, he had made this mess.. partially so he had to clean it up.. partially "They are just shit.. so treat them like shit.. and do what everyone does to shit.. leave them in the corner to rot and stink away.. trust me on that.. Your dress might be possibly ruined.. but fuck it go back in there.. and show that bitch who you really are.. or at least fucking put her in her place.."

Usually he did not meddle in such events but felt for once.. this would be a once of opportunity to do such a thing.. "Either that or lets just go.. leave them to be up themselves.. I will drive you home if that is what you want.."

Rachel heard someone walking up behind her and she paid no mind to it till she felt hands being placed over her shoulders. She heard Seths voice behind her. She stopped and turned to looked at him with her teary eyed face. She looked at him as he spoke to her and realized how horrible she had been to him the entire night. She had insulted him when she felt that he was embarrassing her and not doing what she had wanted. It was a wonder he was standing there giving her advice.

Rachel looked at him and said "You know what....Your right...". She then wiped her tears away. She took in a breath before she steeled her self and walked back into the hall. She headed straight to a waiter. She smiled and took a jug of fanta from him and walked behind Tasha McNeil and spilled the contents of the jug on her head. Tasha stood up and shrieked in surprise and horror, her mouth widening into a big "O". Rachel smirked at her and said "Just returning the favor Tasha" she said before putting the jug down. ON her way out she made sure to grab her jacket, leaving a horrified Tasha behind and a hall of laughing people behind.

Once she was outside Rachel turned to Seth and said "Seth...I'm sorry, I was horrible to you in there...You did me a big favor and I didn't even say thank you ,If I was you I would have left anyway, I wouldn't have given a damm, but you stayed so I just want to say, I'm sorry and...thank you for being here" she said to him.

To begin with Seth knew not what Rachel was going to do but had an idea, that she would not want to go home just yet.. after all the events that took place, a revenge had to be taken because.. well he had a feeling if something was not done this time. the same thing would more then likely happen at another reunion.. since that is what the type of people seemed to be like within this particular school reunion.

Slowly he walked after Rachel, although he had not been quick enough to actually see what happened but instead heard what sounded like a quite high pitch shriek of surprise.. oh the beautiful sound of revenge. He could even hear the laughter as he walked in poking his head in for a moment to at least see somewhat the effect of what had happened. Seth then walked back outside and just decided to wait knowing soon enough Rachel would be back out.

"I should be the one saying sorry.. mainly for that incident on the dance floor.. but these sorta things.. and the person you made me act as.. it is just not me Rachel.., but thanks for thanking me.. " he paused taking a breath before a soft smile crossed him "We have quite a bit of the night time to go.. shall we go do something else instead? I have plenty of fuel.. so we can go anywhere you want.. my treat.."

Rachel looked at him and smiled a little and said "Seth, I still owe you, big time" she said, when he said that he should be saying sorry. She looked at him when he smiled. She chuckled a little and said "Seth, i don;t think I can go anywhere covered in chocolate mousse" she said to him.

She sighed to her self and said "Might just go home I suppose...or I could....got home get changed and then maybe we can see if this night turns around" she said looking at him.

She began to walk down the street toward the car, just thinking. "Where would we go anyway?" she asked him.

A small laugh left Seth before he spoke once more.. "I should have said that first,.. I meant to say after we get you changed out of the dress that was attacked.. by,.. hmm what to regard to her as, I already have forgotten her name.. does bitch sound fine to you?" He was always one to let his opinion be shown although to begin with he had not done such a thing at the dance.. but instead pretended to be the person that Rachel had asked him to be.. but truth was Seth, was Seth.. and that was who he was best at being.

"I think I know of a few places.. first let me get you dinner somewhere.. and then I know this location that I used to go to.. the view is worth it, but other then that.. as long as this day feels like it was worth it to you.. that's all that matters,.. " a soft smile crossed him before slowly he started to walk in the general direction of his car "So what do you say... do you accept?"

Rachle smiled and said "Bitch sounds perfectly appropriate" she said with a smile. She listened to his proposal and considered it in her mind. Sure sounded alright. She smiled and said "Alright then, lets go" she said and began to walk to his car a little faster.

She looked at him and said "Dose that mean your still my 'date' for the night?" she asked with a grin.

Seth thought about her question just for a moment before responding a small smile crossing his face, "Well.. technically I was never your date.. the person I had to pretend to be.. was your date, so now I am.. stealing you away from such a person.. for a proper date.. I guess, one could say" A soft laugh escaped him before the two made it to the car, he simply sat inside pulling out the ignition key, central locking sure was the best feature it had.. one click of a button and it was locked.. one click of that button afterwards.. and the doors were unlocked.. quite standard these days for the modern car.

He did not care about the fact that she would get some of the food that had attached itself to her dress uninvited would probably spread itself a touch but things like that washed out.. and well, it did help that the seats were leather anyhow.. so simply everything could be cleaned with a wet cloth.. that was it, spills. food.. and no stains. Sure it was a luxury car that was not exactly suited to his personality.. but still the car was something he enjoyed having.. after all it was a mix between sports and a luxury.. a in between hybrid giving it the power.. but the luxury all for one reasonable price.. when you know someone who buys bulk cars per year to sell at a car wholesale yard.

"I bet it felt good to get that Bitch back finally.. I think the next reunion you should go again.. see how she acts, if she tries any shit.. just show her what for.. people like her learn eventually.. generally.."

Rachel smiled as he spoke and she nodded slowly with a grin and said "True, true" she said with a smile. She looked up and saw them getting closer and closer to the car. She heard the click of doors unlocking and she walked over to the passenger side. She looked at him and said "Are you kidding me, it was like a dream come true. I never really had the guts to do something back to her, it felt really good".

She opened the door. She was careful not to make a mess of his car so she made sure the chocolate mouse did not touch anything my guiding that area of her dress with her hands. Once inside, she put her seat belt on and waited for him to start driving.

He noticed the fact that even though he was carefree about if he had to clean his car after from any of the mouse, Rachel had made sure that as she sat down none of the attacked part of the dress would be making contact with his car of which once she put on her belt, his own went into his latch before he started the car and put it into reverse "Which is her car.. I will make sure to hit it.." a small laugh escaped Seth before he spoke quickly afterwards "Just kidding.. I like this car to much to do such a thing.."

Now he started to drive towards her house, knowing one of the quickest ways at the particular time it was right now, after all some streets were busy and so were best to avoid at particular times,.. and the back roads, well he never had any issues with them regardless. "Fancy this being how it all turned out.. can I be truthful now,.. trying to act like someone else.. sure began to give me the shits.. he was to unlike me,.. to respectable"

Rachel looked at him when he said he could be truthful with her now. That was kind of an odd statement in her opinion. They were just friends right. There would have to be something to say if he had to be truthful. She didn't think to much about it and shook it off and smiled and said "Oh I'm sorry, just what I thought would impress them..." she said quitely. She looked down for a moment before looking out the window and looked back at him. "I sure you would rather be yourself" she said smiling.

As Seth thought about what he had just said, he realized it was a bit foolish to word it in such a manner, yet it was more him just starting to begin to act a lot more like himself, trying to rid of the person whom he had to pretend to be. Finally just glad that although the reunion had not ended well.. or for her case, that revenge was something she had needed to do.. "I think you did impress them all at the end,.. if that counts as anything.." He lightly smiled before just focusing on the road, they probably had about another fifteen minutes in the car before she would be home of which then they could start the real evening, of which he would call up a few locations whilst she would get changed to organize a dinner somewhere, "Why did you decide to say yes to my offer just a moment ago..?" he was curious more so then anything, since after all she never had seemed interested before..

She chuckled a little when he said in the end she had impressed them. She smiled to her self and watched him drive. She heard his next comment and she said "Better then going home after having had a shitty night, rather turn it around some and come home having had a great night" she said smiling. "Besides, consider it me returning the favor" she said smiling.

Her comment brought a small laugh from him as he continued to drive, "Well if you put it like that,.. I guess this will make up for dragging me to that reunion in the first place.." his tone showed that he was joking before he spoke once more "Rachel I will make sure this night at least ends up okay for you.." he turned down her street before slowly pulling into her driveway. "Alright shall I wait here..?"

"Yeah, hears fine, i'll be out in a minute". She got out of the car and walked in. She smiled at her mom and dad before heading into her room. It was a bit odd that a women of 28 was living at home, but her last relationship didn't end very well. She put her hair back down and changed into a pair of black skinny jeans and a white top with a jacket over it. She then grabbed her purse and walked back out of the house and into the car.

Upon her leaving the car Seth turned the key to allow the engine not to waste fuel, instead the car fell silent as he waited for his date as such to return. His fingers tapped upon the steering wheel before seeing Rachel return a soft smile crossing his face. "Well then.. lets go have dinner, anything you feel like in particular.. I managed to find a few vacant spots at numerous places.."

Rachel smiled and said "maybe something Italian...I always liked Italian cuisine" she said with a smile looked at him happily. He pulled out of the drive way and she smiled, very content with he way things had turned out.

It was a good choice to have chosen of which it brought a small smile across Seth, after all.. it was one of his preferred style of cooking, and nothing in his opinion could beat some of the pasta dishes they had.. it was just something he had partially fallen addicted to many times. " I know of one., I have eaten there before.. and I have to say, careful about it.. because if you eat enough.. you will become addicted to it.." a small laugh escaped him as he now started to drive towards the direction of the Italian restaurant.

Leila smiled and said "Sounds great" when he spoke of the food. "Lets go" she said with an eager smile on her face. Soon they were back on the road and on the way to wherever he was taking them. She smiled over at him and when they pulled up she looked at him with a grin and said "it better be as good as you say" she said smiling.

A faint smile crossed Seth before he decided to answer the statement thrown at him "Well you will just have to see.. I am sure you will not be disappointed that I can guarantee..." slowly he got out of the car standing up beside it before waiting for Leila to exit also so that the car could be locked, and then they could begin their proper night with a nice dinner. Slowly he walked to her side before smiling again "shall we then..?"

Leila smiled as he pulled up on the curb. She got out of the car and smiled as he greeted her on the other side. She nodded and said "Yes, lets go" she said with a smile and turning to the direction of the restaurant. He lead them inside and got them a table and she smiled and looked at him, liking the vibe of the place already.

It really was one of the better restaurant around for the price of it's meals. Some places in this city were extremely bad value for money.. the food was good, but the price check was ludicrous while this particular place, they charged a more reasonable price for the same quality food except it had one limitation, they only served Italian meals.. but that was not an issue to Seth. Upon looking upon the menu he had already decided on the Lasagna of the chef's choice,.. it had been a while since letting the chef make a pasta dish for him, and leaving it entirely up to them before seeing a waiter come to take their orders. "Lasagna - Chef's choice.."

Leila smiled a little. Looking down the list she began to skim through the dishes. In the end she decided on the ravioli.When the waiter came over she smiled and said "Beef ravioli". He nodded and said "Anything to drink tonight?" he asked smiling.

Seth thought about it for a moment before looking over at Leila,.. "If she wants something then.. yes otherwise I don't think it will be necessary" he waited for her response before watching the waiter repeat back the order and then leave to go get the kitchen starting to prepare it "I am sure you will be impressed by the food here.. "

Leila smiled and said "Ill take your word for it then". She smiled at him and took a sip of water and said "How did you find this place anyway, you don't seem to be the type into fine dining" she said.

Back
Top Bottom