Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

private (between Kratos and silverroses2010)

Part of him did not believe she was hungry, but he decided to leave that for the moment. Maybe in an hour time he would make something basic and partially force it upon her to eat, since he was getting worried now knowing that because of the brother she had a close connection with she was obviously not eating well. Hearing what she said though afterwards brought a small smile to his face "I will not go away.. if that is what you want Rebecca,.. I just hope I do not make things more difficult for you.

"If you leave you might die just like he did." She said wrapping her arms around her body tightly and shaking. Seeing her brother die right in front of her like that was just to much to bare and not being able to bring him back. Now her new brother knew why she was acting like this and she told herself she wasn't going to get close to him. Now that's exactly what she was doing right now.

He could see her concern and it brought a small smile to him as he decided to do something that she simply looked like she needed. His arms slid around her in a soft embrace as he held her for a moment. "I am not going anywhere... I promise.." Vince's arms still stayed around her for a moment just simply holding her close before slowly letting go. "..sorry I should have asked.."

When he hugged her she tensed up and did not want to be hugged. Even so she did not pull away from him. Something was different about how she was treating her new brother. "I just can't go through it again." She whispered when he let go again. Closing her eyes she saw her brother's dead body in her mind and did not like that picture. She started shaking slightly.

Back
Top Bottom