Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

private (between Kratos and silverroses2010)

When he wrapped her arms around Sarah she sobbed and her arms slightly shook hoping she would not hurt him. Sarah would be the last one to hug her brother and she did not want that. At least they were both there but she hated the words that came out of his mouth. "Please don't." Sarah whispered gripping onto his weak body. All that Rebecca got was his arm and she held on as if thinking if she let go he would die. A small smile crept across their lips as they both said their "I love you's".

Seth had already accepted his fate and could see the two did not like how it would eventually end. A soft sigh escaped him upon hearing Sarah say what she had said before he spoke once more "I am sorry.. I wish we had more time.." His voice was showing to be quite weak and his vision was slowly starting to go blurry as he started to say the last words he would probably ever say tears starting to form in the corner of his eyes ".. You will have to let me go now... I am ready to di.. die" the last word was the hardest to say before he managed a weak smile "...smile for me,.." Weakly his hand moved to feel the side of her cheek before the heart rate monitor flatlined his body falling limp.

(I am guessing you meant touched Sarah's cheek)?

Sarah watched him go limp and she ran out the door crying. Knowing that was the last few words she pulled her brother's limp body toward her. She wiped away the tears that he had cried before flatlining. The tears wiping away was the last moment she had trying to comfort her brother even though he was dead. "Seth." She whispered gripping him tightly allowing the tears to drip down her cheeks. The doctor's came in wanting to help him and bring him back but she ended up telling them no. They left her alone with her brother so she could say goodbye. Even so she wanted them to bring him back it was his wish to leave. It was almost as if she could feel her brother presence around her like he did not leave.

Part of Seth at the last moment wanted them to save him, but the majority of him knew it was his time to go and that everything he could have wanted.. had occurred. Everything simply went dark and blank and that was the moment of his death, a memory of his sister and him down at the beach playing through his mind.. they had only been 8 or 9 roughly at the time and the two of them had enjoyed themselves... oh those days where nothing seemed to be of a worry.. since they were to young really to think or experience the world as cruel as it was.

Vincent let out a small sigh as he continued to drive down the highway. It had taken him almost a year to track down the person he was looking for, knowing only her last name and that she was a relative of his. Up till recent Vince believed his parents although different in appearance to him had him via a donor, where people had eggs implanted in them that were already impregnated, but eventually they came clean saying he was adopted and quickly he began to decide to try and meet his relatives, apparently their had been two although from what his adopted parents had found out his actual parents ... they had passed away a few years ago and yet this did not stop him from wanting to meet her, already had he grabbed the evidence that they were related managing to get a hold of his true birth certificate as well that showed his last name that he had been born with,

It was so painful to have her brother in her arms not breathing. She watched his chest as if expecting it to start moving again as if he was breathing once more. The tears splashing upon his cheek. "I'm so sorry about the fight." She cried out pulling him closer. About two hours later a nurse walked in putting a hand on her shoulder. "I'm sorry we have to take his body now for an autopsy." Slowly she stood up and gave him one last hug before walking out of the room in tears. Now she walked down the hallway alone and torn with no one to run to. Her parents dead and gone now her brother to. She slammed the wall with her fist watching the doctors look at her as she exited the hospital. Now she had to go home to all those memories little did she know someone was going to come back into her life.

It seemed to be turning out to be quite a drive, and hopefully this was the right address. His sister seemed to be hard to track down and just getting the address had required a favor which now made him and that person even. Still if it meant meeting a relative whom he was supposed to have grown up with if it had not been from being a donor egg, part of him even wondered if his sister Rebecca even knew of his existence at all, well at least she would soon although he did not know she had only just had a tragic loss, of someone she was definitely used to having around. To be there for her. It was only about ten minutes away now as he waited at the traffic lights partially nervously tapping his finger against the driving wheel. Part of him was almost scared of meeting his only true relative he had managed to find records of. Their had been rumors of someone else, but such records seemed impossible to locate and so instead he had to start with Rebecca since she was the only one he knew about to the point of being able to find her.

Even though he would be here and her brother there was no way she wanted to get close to him. Emotionally that is. There was just to much heart ache and what happened if the same thing happened to him? The death that would or might envelope him would be to much. A slight breeze lifted her head as she walked attempting to dry the tears off her cheeks. Even though with the breeze they still kept coming. She managed to get to the house about five minutes before her 'new' brother would be showing up. She might think that the guy would be her brother's friend or something like that. The house filled her mind with memories as she walked into it. Seeing everything that her brother and her used to do when they were younger up until the tragic accident.

The scenery seemed to remain reasonably unchanged as he got closer to the set address, that was cities for you. Once you saw one part, you had seen everything that was on offer. The houses,.. well some of them were a little different yet still as he drove they were simply almost a blur of colors. His eyes kept alert to make sure that he would turn down the right road. Vincent was the type of person usually to miss something if he did not keep an eye out for it, and as he saw the sign that marked the beginning of her street he indicated before turning down it. Seeing the house that was the number said to be her address he pulled into her driveway the small crunch of gravel being heard underneath the tires before the key left the ignition and he walked up to the actual door. Vincent knocked on it lightly a little excited to be meeting a relative of his, yet he was sure going to be in shock seeing the state she was in and finding out what happened.

She had just sat down on the couch before someone knocked on the door. It was probably one of his friends wanting to spend some time in his room or something she thought to herself. Slowly she got up from the used couch that the two twins used to sit together one and made her way slowly to the door. When she opened it she noticed someone that looked just like her but she assumed it was just a coincedence. "Yes?" She asked crossing her arms showing that she did not want to be bothered right now.

He waited lightly tapping his foot against the floor as he awaited whom he hoped was his sister to come to the door. He was sure he had not misread the address to the house and so this had to be it. Seeing the door open he was certain of whom she was. Vincent lightly offered a smile towards her a little yet it was evident that she seemed to either be in a bad mood or just was not in the mood for people in general. "You are going to find this hard to believe.. so I might begin slowly.." He paused before deciding to speak once more "Mind if we talk about it inside?.. It might be easier that way"

Normally she did not let strangers in the house but she did not care anymore. Her brother just died and she could care less if some stranger walks in and shoots her leaving her for dead. "I guess." Her voice was cold and disheartening as she stepped inside pushing the door open for him not bothering to even lock it herself. She slowly made her way to the living room and sat down on the sofa waiting for this person to come in and tell her why she was here.

The tone of her voice was cold, and had struck him as slightly surprised that she had decided to let him come in when she really did not seem to happy about the idea or at least something was on her mind. Something that looked like loss or maybe heartbreak of some kind. Vincent slowly walked in letting her shut the door behind him before slowly turning. "I guess I might as well get it over with.." He said that as he sat down on one of the other sofa's before rummaging around in what appeared to be a large envelope "I am related to you,.. although I never got to meet our parents.. since I was a donated egg,.. fertilized by our father.. " He then pulled out the official birth certificate,.. "sorry.. this must be hard for you.. but I would like to get to know my sister,.. and any other family that I should know of.."

Something was on her mind and she was not about to tell a stranger she had just met about it. At least he locked the door that made her happy but now he had full range of killing her if he wanted to. At least then she would be with her brother and not here living in grief of her fallen kin. Slowly she turned her head and watched him rumage through a big envelope and thought what was he doing? "Wait a minute how do you know that the egg was from my father?" She stared at the piece of paper and did not pick it up. This had to be a joke some sick joke that someone wanted to play on her after she lost her brother.

Normally hearing such a thing from his own sister would have hurt a touch but he simply sighed "Do you not notice some of the resemblance.. and right here.. on the report of whom donated me.. that is our fathers name.." a small sigh escaped him a little disappointed that she did not seem to believe him and on top of that something was digging deep within her, which seemed to be making the situation worse. "Look whether you like it or not.. we have direct links between our blood but if your so insistent.. why do we not go get a dna comparison." he of course did not know that one of the last things she would want to do is head back towards a hospital for such a thing but if that was what it took to prove it, even with the official paperwork stating everything... well Vince just wanted to show he was her brother.. and although he was not raised around her part of him had wished he had been.

When he said those words she took the piece of paper from his hand and looked at the paper. So it was true he was her brother but why now? Why right after her brother's death? Now she could not send him off on his way out of the house brother or not. The reason why she did not believe him at first was because anyone could come into the house saying that they were her brother. Or vise versa. When he said the world dna meaning going to the hospital her hand clenched in a fist and crumpled the paper slightly before falling to the ground. "You can stay in the door across from the washroom." She said quietly not looking up at him at all.

He was unsure why his words had so much effect but decided not to ask probably for the better, "Thanks.. and if you ever want to talk about something.. I am here,.. even though you might not know me.. I would like to get to know you at least sometime.." he sighed lightly before slowly standing up "where is the toilet .. I kinda been holding it since about ten minutes away from here.. not sure if I can hold it to much longer" he waited for her to indicate what way before leaving and opening the toilet sitting down. It was a simple lie as he sat there for a moment thinking. Something seemed to be up with his sister, he was expecting a slightly different reaction.. and she seemed almost so depressed over something, yet it was obvious he would not find out what.. at least yet. He sighed before flushing the toilet for no reason leaving and sitting back on the couch.. "thanks.. and sorry ,.. if I am to much of a burden just say.. I am sure I can find a hotel"

There was no way of her telling him at least not right now. He was a stranger in her eyes brother or not. Inside she slightly giggled at his joke but did not show it on her face. "Upstairs second door on the left." She whispered not looking up at him. The noise of the toilet being flushed could be heard and she shivered before he came back down the stairs. When he came back down stairs and said those words she shook her head. "No your going to stay here." She said wrapping her arms around her legs trying to get her mind around what just happened earlier today and now. It had been a few hours when she last ate something and she wasn't hungry still. It was like her body gave up so she could die and be with her other brother.

Hearing her say that he offered a weak smile yet it was hard to manage seeing the emotions she seemed to be experiencing and although more of a stranger then a sister, he knew at least she was a relative.. the only one he knew about and could find reference about. So it partially hurt to see her like this "I have to thank you for such an offer.. I know it must be hard meeting someone you have never known.. who rocks up saying he is related to you.." he sighed before speaking "but it seems the issue on your mind is a lot worse then something that simple.." he could not even begin to imagine what it was, and so instead decided to not ask "but.. I have one thing to say.. you will never have to tell me anything you do not want to.. okay?"

Why was he wanting to hear about her life and her problems? He just expects to walk into the room and then for her to open her arms directly to him? Quickly she stood up and looked at him surprised that she was the same height. "You want to know? My brother just died in front of my eyes ok?" Before she turned away he could see the tears welling up in her eyes and then turned to go up the stairs to her room. Seeing everything and the memories made this worse. They grew up in this house and they spent many years playing and fighting like brothers and sister's do and now that was taken away from her.

Hearing such a thing a small look of surprise crossed him before he sighed. He could see the tears as she turned away watching as she left to go to her room. He simply sat down on the couch looking at the floor for a moment.. "maybe I should have just let her be..." that had meant he did have another relative.. although he was gone now, someone he never got to meet. Later he would go see if she was okay.. although now he could partially understand why this was so hard upon her. Here he was a complete stranger, announcing he was her brother.. she had just lost one.. and they obviously were close, a connection between them that he already envied but also felt sorry for, as a loss itself was hard enough to deal with. Let alone someone extremely close..

A door was slammed a few moments later and he could hear that. Soon she was laying down on the bed holding a stuffed animal that her other brother had given her a few months back before he got into the hospital. She laid down and then put her head on the pillow the tears were soaking her pillow. Why had she just let someone into the house and before she even knew who it was?

Part of Vincent was telling himself to go up there and at least apologize, but the other part of him could not do such a thing. That was more so the stranger side of him since as a brother he would have gone to check to see if she was okay. Instead he simply decided to go to the room that she had said he could stay within, before sighing. Even though Rebecca had insisted a little on him staying, if it ended up being to difficult he was not going to stay since he was getting the vibe that she wanted to be left alone yet part of him could not accept such a thing. After all he had spent this time tracking her down,.. finding out a little about his sister.

When she heard her 'brother' come upstairs and go into his room she called to him. "Vincent?" She looked out the door and to the open door that she could see from her room. "I'm sorry." Even though she wasn't being nice she could still say she was sorry for acting like that way around him. She did not want to be nice to him and let him get close in case something happened to him. She could not take another death of a family member so close and probably would attempt suicide because of it.

Even though he had heard Rebecca speak his name, he did not enter feeling guilt for his curiosity. Upon her entering and saying what she did though he sighed his eyes settling themselves on her ."you should not be saying sorry. . I pushed you into telling me something you did not want to. He stood up walking at least a little closer before softly placing a hand on her shoulder. ." i want to help... In any way that i can, even if that is simply for now just living here and not asking questions that i need not know the answers. His hand moved from her shoulder before he looked down at the floor ."when was the last time you ate something Rebecca?." he asked this more out of worry then anything as the thought crossed his mind that she might have not eaten to try and join her brother that she seemed to have such a strong connection with.

Rebecca was sorry for being so mean to her new brother. Even so she did not want to get close to him she did not have to be mean to him. When he touched her shoulder she tensed up not used to feeling some love from another brother. When he asked about the food situation she just shook her head. "I don't remember and I am not hungry anyway." The truth was she was starving but just did not want to eat because of her brother. A few tears slid down her cheeks as she laid her head back down. She thought for a moment and then sighed. "The only thing you can do is not go away from me." If he was near her then he would not get hurt by something.

Back
Top Bottom