Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

private (between Kratos and silverroses2010)

silverroses2009

Banned
Banished
It had been a long couple of months when her brother was in that horrific accident that left him on a ventilator. All the doctors and nurses kept telling her that they think he will not make it but she would never give up on him. They wanted to take him off life support but she would not allow that and they were not allowed to take him off it without her written consent. There was barely any brain activity and she just wanted him to wake up. Somehow she knew her brother was still in there and he needed to find his way out. Blond hair was something they shared as well as deep blue sparkling eyes. They were not twins thought but they could have been sometimes people thought they were. He was two years younger and they were very close.

They always said accidents were prone to happen to bad people.. but that was not Seth, he was not a bad person.. nor a good one, to his close sister.. he was more like a best friend then anything the two of them rather close but to everyone else.. he was just a neutral, and yet here he was in a hospital bed.. the doctors saying not much was left to his life other then it being ended by a pull of the plug. That he did not know though.. All Seth knew that was it was dark.. cold and lonely, memories constantly flashed past sometimes being the only thing that he would see that would light up the darkness of the embrace that death had upon him.

They said he should have been dead on impact.. a high speed crash like the one he had.. would have left anyone else for dead but he was close enough so was not an exception. So here he was.. living his last moments.. cold, lonely... desperate to live again but giving up as each time the light came closer.. it also started to get further away until it was just a speckle.. which just meant his life would be over soon and so he was starting to accept that it was to happen.. that his features that he shared with his sister would be one of the only things he would keep to remember her by.. but death it self would even end those memories.. and eventually time would make even that similarity rot away.. just like the rest of his corpse.. his soul would become restless but who knows what would happen to it.

Now she was sitting on the chair beside him holding his hand and crying. She stopped working and stopped having a life to be with her brother the whole day. They had to pull through this they just had to. She knew Seth was a strong guy and she hated seeing him like this. Completely unknown and unresponsive to everyone even his own sister's voice. She gripped his hand tightly and leaned forward in attempt to wake him up. "Seth it's Rebecca can you please open your eyes?" With the other hand she lifted up to her face and wiped the tears away but they just kept coming. A vase of roses on the side table were there from him because that was his favorite. Some people thought guys liking flowers would be weird but he liked them. Though they were fading just like his life and she had no willpower to change them.

No one expected death to be so cold and lonely.. even though their was always someone by his side.. let it be a doctor.. or his sister, he did now know who because he could not feel the presense of them.. since the mask of death was one that not even the soul could see to sense the life of others.. Even Seth knew his days were getting limited, the light getting further away dimming.. the memories partially fading but no one expected what was to come. His foot twitched when he was just laying there no one looking over him before his muscles started to realize they still had some energy left within them.. the light coming close once more.. and although it seemed to hard to beleive was this what they called a miracle?

Seth was unsure but he could now hear started doctors as they noticed signs of him at least strengthening from what state he was in.. it was almost impossible to believe.. a impossible action. even he had thought he was gone for sure.. but he had a feeling it was to good to be true. Seth wondered if his sister knew.. as he slowly took his own first breath without the ventilator and although it was shaky.. he felt alive again at least. although even he knew that he should have not been. Something about crashing cars at fifty to sixty miles per hour over the speed limit.. on a free way, should have left him dead.. the other car had been an SUV and so had not taken such bad damage but his classic car.. that was once his was ruined.. a portable cube that would have been his deathtomb if they had not managed to scrape him out.. the first few days he could hear things.. then it all went blank,..

He was unsure how many days had passed.. and yet upon awakening properly would at least ask someone.. although part of it felt pointless. Part of him wanted to see his sister again.. for one last time, to see Rebecca and now he was just trying to keep up with the light that seemed to still be trying to get out of grip a new determination coming over him.. yet he would need the help of the doctors to gain a wakeable state.. surely they would notice.. it even sounded like his sisters voice had been the thing that had triggered this awakening.. but if she did not get help.. it was no not finish occurring anyhow.

When the movement of his foot came into her view she could not believe this. What was happening? Did he actually respond to her voice for once or was is just an involuntary action from a body. When his mind was going toward the light she knew it because the monitor showed slower beeps then it normally would. When she heard a breath almost a choke on the ventilator she could not believe it. This was a reaction from him not from the ventilator. Quickly she got up on the bed beside him hoping for him to see her when he woke up. Wanting to be the first thing he saw when he woke up. She had been called immediately to the scene of the car crash because they did not think he would make it to the hospital. So she was there saying her goodbyes before they took him and then she went to the hospital in her own car. That was the worst thing she ever had to do. "Seth?" She called out again after pushing the nurse call button on the side of the bed. This was something very different from his reactions to her touch and voice. Tears slid down her cheeks and onto his arm.

The closer he got to grabbing the light, the more of a struggle it took to get even closer.. but he could feel himself catching up to it.. this had to be a second chance or so he had thought at least., even if it was a short second chance.. he would die happy seeing her again.. that's probably what drove him to trying one last desperate attempt to wake up once more knowing she probably never left his side. That was just like Rebecca.. she had always been so close to him, and so now in his semi conscious state his hand slowly raised a touch upon feeling what felt like a few tears, .. her voice faint to his ears but heard nether the less of which his arm reached towards her a touch. It was not a stable mode he was in at this moment.. but more a struggle and the doctors who arrived seemed shocked to even see that the boy was moving.. let along trying to be more like a patient that had a chance to live.. they all seemed shocked after thinking that pulling the plug was the only option to give the bed to someone else.

Rebecca could not believe she saw the movement of his hand and she was so happy. This happiness would soon be gone and she wanted to savor every moment. Maybe it would last and they could live their life like before. She took the hand then touched her slightly and called out his name again. "Seth please wake up." She said soothingly wanting him to wake up today. In her mind she was telling the doctors ' See I told you he would wake up.' They would give the bed to another patient instead of having her brother live.

Although he could not actually see as of this moment since he was still cahsing the light that would allow him to fully awaken at least for a little, all he felt was a hand.. but he knew from the feeling of it that it was Rebecca's and hearing her voice finally made him manage to catch the so called light his eyes partially opening but his view was to blocked by the blurred look that had occurred for not opening his eyes for probably at least a month.. well it sure felt like that anyhow...".. Si..s?" His voice was extremely weak as he tried to look around for her managing to spot a blur that was possible "Si...s?" the doctors then started to crowd in telling him to save his strength and other numerous things.. as they stabalized his condition for now "He seems to be in a stable condition.. but for how long we don't know.. It's amazing to even see him awake.. I was surely going to give up hope on him.. I am sorry for every doubting you Rebecca.." The doctor then walked away just leaving a few of them to look after Seth as he seemed to slowly seem to look around.. "Wher..e am, I.. what .. happened.. I remember.. floor.. black.. here and you si..s"

This can't be happening this must be a dream. All those times the doctors wanted to take him off life support and she would not believe that he would die. The tears kept falling down her cheeks as she watched him slowly wake up. Hearing him say sis made her so happy and she missed that word so much. "Yes it's me." She was trying to ignore the doctors telling him to conserve is strength. When they left she felt a sigh of relief and was ok with the other doctors sticking around. "You were in a car crash and have been on life support for a few months." She gripped his arm and smiled down at him.

Seth tried to think about how it all happened, but such memories were not within his grip. He did only just recall driving but after that.. everything was dark.. and once he remembered pain and seeing the concrete with what appeared to be his blood over it before going unconscious again.. and this well, it had been the first time he had awoken since his so called death although this would not last to long unfortunately. "A f..ew months?" he had chosen to ignore the doctors since this could possibly be the last time he would ever get to speak to his sister. He had wanted one last opportunity to speak with her..

And well this was it, but even he doubted that he would fully recover. "Bec... can you tell Vince for me.., that I.. am.. sorry. for ..ru.. .. ining his car." a cough escaped him mid sentence but he managed to gain control of it.
"Please refrain from speaking.. you seem stable now, but you need to conserve your energy" Seth slowly shook his head in disagreement "I.. need this.. last. moment.. to speak to my Sis.."

Something told her this would be one of the last few moments with him and she did not want it to end this way. Her brother would be alright and she would help him as best as she could. A few tears filled her eyes as she allowed the tears to stream down her face not bothering to whip them away. (Rebecca not Rachael). She wanted him to just rest and conserve his energy to get better but he thought something else was going to happen. "Seth don't talk like that please just rest for now ok? We will talk later." She gripped his arm and the tears continued to come down her cheeks.

(i fixed it up in one of my posts as you can see.. have i done that error previous to that though?)

Although the doctors after looking at everything said he was probably as stable as he would get, it really was not going to be long before everything went back to how it was. "No.. we have to talk now, I can tell now.. this.. .." slowly tears could be shown starting to appear on his face "This might be.. the last.. time I get to speak.. to you Sis,.. If i rest.. I will just fall back.." He took a breath his voice was weak enough as it was holding limited volume but at least the dialect he spoke was easier to understand now that it was not purely broken up "The next time.. I die,.. no more machines... you have to let me go Bec.., other people need the beds of hospitals.. and I don't want to cost you more then I should.."

(I think that's fine. Can you get on MSN?)

The look on his face made her think that he was going to die and she saw the tears falling from his cheeks. She gently lifted up her hand and brushed them away and wanted a hug. This could not be happening. When he said sis it meant everything to her and she loved the way he said it. Tears filled her eyes when he said those words and she could not just let him go. "Seth no. I can't do that." She looked down away from her brother's gaze. "no." She whispered not being able to.

It was not the fact that she did not want to do it that was saddening, but the fact that Seth knew.. she would actually have to let him go.. for quite a while all they had was each other and then he had to go ruin it that night.. but his memory was to blurred to recall why, or how.. what had been the reason he was driving like he had. Anger? Annoyance? Some sort of Drug? He was just purely unsure but he tried to not think about such things and spend his last moments he could.. speaking to Bec "I know.. you say you can't,.. but I beg of you,.. if I fall back into what I was earlier.. The chances of me returning.." tears started to form as he spoke these last words.. "Sis,.. I am going to die.. I can feel it.." such words almost were fearful as he managed to partially sit up leaning against the pillow and the side of the bed to mainly lever him up a touch so he could look into her eyes a little easier. His eyes traveled down looking at the floor, tears slowly falling "..I'm.. scared Sis.."

She remembered being called over to the crash site by the police because they did not think he would make it to the hospital. Even so his heart kept beating for some strange reason unknown to everyone else. The last few moments she knew this was the last time she would ever get to hear his voice and see him alive again. Her face slowly lifted up to see his face again knowing she had to look at him. The reason behind the crash was because they had a huge fight and she seemed to feel this was all her fault. "No you can't die." She gripped his hand not wanting to let him go. When he moved she looked into his eyes and the tears continued. "You can't give up please." She brushed his cheek wanting to give him some strength to continue on if she could switch places with him she would in a heart beat.

Even hearing those words from his sister made him faintly smile, it was very weak as he continued to hold the hand as if not wanting to let go, "I don't think.. I have a choice.. Thanks to the doctors here,.. and you.. I managed to get one last time to speak to you.." his eyes looked within hers before he lightly pulled her towards him.. well it was more a light tug, the rest would have to be done by her ".. one last hug.. I don't want to go.. without feeling your embrace Sis.." that and if they were closer he would be able to speak with less effort, because he would not have to worry about volume and just whisper. It was probably going to be his last request,.. already he could feel a slightly drowsiness taking over him, but he decided not to say anything. he did not want to alert her..

When he does not let go of her hand she knew something about it was keeping him calm. When he pulled her close the tears continued falling into his shirt as she wrapped her arms around his body giving him the last wish he wanted. "Seth you can't die please." She gripped him not wanting to let him go and he would need to die in her arms. This was so hard and she never had to say goodbye to someone like this before in her life. "Please don't." She wanted to keep this hug forever.

He slightly relaxed into the hug a touch, before softly whispering to her as the last moments of his life started to creep up on him. "I won't be gone.. if you remember me.. Remember how Mom always told us that before she died?... she used to make the best food for us.." they were both really young at that time but it was one of the memories that managed to get past the blur before softly he spoke again "Please never forget me Sis... I don't want to die.. forgotten.."

They had lost their mother a few years ago and now she was losing someone more special. Someone that she spent all of her life with and when they were born in the womb together. A small smile appeared on her lips as she remembered the food that she used to make. "I wont but you have to promise me you'll try and stay." She held him close and sat on the bed to make it more comfortable for him and herself.

"I will try.. for you Sis,.." She was really the only reason he had living at this moment.. girlfriends cheated and would come and go.. but she was always their for him, he did not actually know that she was partially the cause for the accident that took place.. Seth would not find out either, that an argument .. not just a small one but a large one had taken place.. and it had been one of the first times he had sworn at his sister,.. does not sound like a big deal,.. but to the two of them it was "I'm.. sure.. you will remember me.. Sis..,"

All she could feel was guilt because she was part of the reason he was dieing in front of her eyes. She held him close hugging his already cold body against her warm skin. "I will." She whispered snuggling into his neck like she always did but she did not want to let him go. This was so hard for her. At least he would move on and go beyond this world maybe stay around and see her but she would never hear his laugh again. Or see his face.

Compared to him.. he could feel the warmth from the contact between them, of which brought him to start thinking about something for a moment.. So that is what life feels like in it's more pure state.. warmth, created from the flow of the blood.. the heat from the atoms of the human body, reacting to the energy that they are supplied from the brain.. his line of thought was soon broken and slowly his body started to relax more words slowly escaping his throat "I'm starting to feel cold Sis.. really really cold... I guess.." Tears started to form up again as the last words would be the hardest.. "I gues.. I guess this is goodbye then.."

He was distant for a few moments and then he started speaking. At least now they were in each others arms. Slowly she pulled him closer and allowed him to rest on her chest nothing sexual just a hug way. "Please don't." She cried out wiping his cheeks gently with one hand her eyes filling with fresh ears. "I love you." She cried hugging him tightly knowing soon he will be gone. Hopefully he'll be able to say I love you back.

It trully seemed like this was it,.. now after a few moments he would probably slip straight back into a coma, where his life would critically hang in the balance although this time he was certain Rebecca would allow him to go this time.. now that the two had spoken one last time. Seth tightened his grip with her hand hearing what she had to say.. Slowly his lips started saying the next sentence.. it seemed he had been careless, and probably should have listened to the doctors more to save his energy.. but at least he would die in peace now. "I.. I lov..." He was having trouble saying the last words as he could feel everything start to darken, first the color disappeared and then next the vision started to go but he managed to gain enough energy to finish what he had started. His voice barely over a whisper "..I lov..e you to.. Sis" slowly the grip he held on with loosened before his body went limp a flat line response from the readers instantly started to sound and quickly doctors rushed over moving his sister out of the way before starting to try and get back a pulse, managing after a few attempts to get a very weak pulse.. but it was so weak, that it was worse then previous he probably would not even last the night.. even with the life support system.

She had promised to let him go but she did not think she could after all the time they spent together. When he tightened his grip she knew that would be the last type of hug she ever got. When she heard the last words she thought it was over but then he managed to come back and finish them. That was her last wish to hear those words. "No." She started screaming when the monitor flat lined and she was pulled away from her brother's body. Now she was watching their attempts to bring them back and she kept telling him to fight. When he came back she ran over to him again and lifted his limp arm towards her body. "Seth please open your eyes."

Back
Top Bottom