Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Prince&The Pauper

Charles followed Felton as he lead the way. When he saw the art studio, he blinked"Wow"he said and took the outfit into the changing room. When he was dressed, he walked out"Now what?"

Once he had changed, Felton looked at him and he went to him. He did his hair and then put the top hat on his head and arranged it to his liking. He then led the guy to where he would stand. "So hold this cane and then put your free hand on your hip and have a serious and stern look on your face."

Charles shifted as his hair was fixed and he held the cane, posing like his said as best he could. He had trouble keeping a serious face while dressed up. He bit the inside of his lip a little as he stood there for him

Once Charles was set in place, Felton sat on his chair and he placed the canvas and podium in front of him. he took a piece of charcoal and started. After getting a basic outline of his body, Felton worked on his face. He got up and went to him, tilting his face up in a diagonal fashion so that the light would catch onto his face. Going back, he sat down and worked on the face, taking in every detail, every feature to transmit the handsomeness of Charles onto paper.

Charles blushed lightly as he let Felton adjusted his head to the way he wanted it and waited more, wondering how long it would take like he always did. He like posing mostly because then he could see what the artist had made.

Once he was done, Felton smiled and he looked at Charles. "Want to see it?" He asked softly. He grabbed his black stone pipe and filled it with tobacco and then lit it, crossing a leg over the other as he sat on his stool. He turned the picture stand with the sketch on it and smiled at Charles. "I hope I didn't make you look ugly."

Charles smiled when he said he was finished with the sketch and relaxed. He nodded and smiled"Very much I would like to see it."He said and watched him turn it over"Wow, that's better then any of my past portraits"

Felton smiled at him, savoring his reaction. He patted his shoulder, accidentally affectionately but he didn't realize it. "Thank you. I'll have it painted and if you like you may keep it or I can put it for sale or in my gallery as a show piece." he didn't want to sell it unless he knew it'd be put in a safe place. He didn't care about money when it came to his work. He cared more that his paintings were treated well.

Charles savored the pat happily and smiled at him"I think it'd be better suited in your gallery then sold or in my possession"He said politely and started taking some of the costume off.

Felton nodded and he smiled. "Very well. It'll be the start of my new art category." he smiled softly. "There's an opening of my gallery for the new work. Your portrait just finished my collection and I'd love if you would stop by and check it out."

Charles smiled at him when he said that and gave him a friendly hug"That sounds like fun. I'll go when it opens"He said and smiled at him. He got most of the costume off and then went tto the changing room to finish changing

Felton returned the hug, not feeling awkward about it. He was different than other folks. As he watched Charles go, his eyes lingered in the guy's direction before looking away. His eyes then landed on the sketch he did of Charles and he smiled lightly. He didn't understand what was going on but he pushed it away.

Charles smiled as he came out of the changing room shirtless. He had the costume folded up and handed it to Felton"That costume was hot"he said and chuckled

'You are hot,' he thought to himself as he looked at him. He took the costume and then hung it up. "Yeah sorry about that." he said softly as he kept his back to him. He recovered himself and then looked at him. "Can you help me with something?"

Charles watched him turn"It's okay"he said and started staring at Felton's rear. He blinked and looked at him"Sure, what do you need?"he asked, wanting to be helpful.

"I need your help on what to wear for tomorrow." He said softly. "See, I'm going to my parents and they always want me to look my best. Besides, it's a special occasion and I want to give a good first impression." He wasn't sure if he should tell him about his potential marriage proposal so he kept that part a secret.

Charles smiled at that"That sounds like something I could help with"He said and walked up to him"I think some kind of black slacks and a white shirt under a black suit jacket would look good"

He had followed him into the room and smiled as he watched"Yes. That looks good"He said and bit his lip a little

Charles shifted, looking at him"You look nice"He said shyly, not used to being so nervous around someone.

Felton looked at him and that made him cover up. He never truly exposed his 'full' self since he had undergarments on. Quickly putting his shirt on since he had his pants on, he looked at him. "Um..." He swallowed hard. Was this guy getting the wrong impression or something?

He saw his reaction and blushed more, looking away"I'm sorry"He said and headed out of his room and rushed into his own room, embarrassed now.

Back
Top Bottom