Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Prince&The Pauper

Felton Aimes Gerard was a commoner who had just learned of a marriage proposal to him.
He had just gotten dressed to visit his parents in the country to discuss it and for him to see a picture of the woman who was to be his betrothed. He wore his best clothes to always impress his parents so they didn't think he was some poor commoner. He wasn't in fact but just so his parents wouldn't be disappointed in him like they were with the rest of his brothers...

He sat down with his mother who had a big envelope sitting on her lap. Inside that envelope was the photograph of the girl. She was seventeen and he had just turned nineteen and well, his parents wanted him to be married off immediately to start his life. Since his career had started off well and continued that way, they felt it was time for him to settle down since he could. After his mother and father discussed the details, they left him alone with the big envelope for him to look at to make his decision.

Staring at it, Felton bit his lower lip and then he took it and opened it and pulled out the framed black and white photograph of a young woman. She had flawless skin in the picture and it was obvious that her hair was either a black or dark brown color. It was tied up in a nice bun and a small sun hat was on, tied around her heart-shaped face. She had a tender smile and it lit him up. At much as he wasn't ready to be married, the thought of being married to her warmed him. Putting the picture down, he left a note saying he would like to meet her and then he left. He took a carriage back into the city and he walked up to his apartment, instantly untying his tie and tossing it to the side.

His fingers worked to unbutton his vest and as he took it off, he glanced over his mail and with one hand he began to unbutton his shirt he wore. Just some time back, he set out an ad in the local town paper requesting for a roommate. He had no specific requirements just that the person could keep up with paying rent. He owned his apartment loft and well it would be nice to rent out the extra room. Rent was cheap for the kind of room he was renting out and he sorted through his mail in hoped of some kind of a response.

Charles K. Worheiser had seen the ad that had been put out and had replied to it that he'd be around that day to see if he could rent it. The blond haired, blue eyed 24 year old had left his country to live his own life. He disliked all the royal perks that he had been given so he moved to England and was currently living in an inn and was working at the pub in the inn.

He walked through the city, heading to the apartment building. He found it and was a little nervous, not used to doing so much for himself. He went up to the loft and knocked, wondering if he'd get the apartment first.

Of his mail, only one letter was in regards and in response to the ad for the room. Felton's shirt was unbuttoned completely and as he started to open the letter, he heard the knock on his apartment door and he went to it and opened the door and looked at the guy. He took a guess. "Are you...the author of this letter?" He asked quickly scanning down to the name that was written at the bottom at the end of the letter. "Mr. Charles K. Worheiser?" He asked again, leaning on the door a little bit.

Charles waited, bitting his lip nervously. He watched the door open and blushed a little as he saw the man who opened it, seeing his well toned chest"Ummm, yes I am. I was wondering if I could rent out that room you were adverting"He said slowly and tried keeping his bright blue eyes on his eyes"Is it still available?"He asked politely

Felton looked at him and he nodded. "Yeah it is. You're the first to respond to it actually so it's totally available. If you have time I can give you a tour of the place if you like." He suggested, stepping from the entrance to let him in.

Charles was visibly happier at that news"I have plenty of time"He said and stepped in slowly"What does the apartment come with?"He asked looking at him"Furniture, plumbing, electricty?"He asked, wondering what it came with.

Felton nodded. "Pretty much it's the whole enchilada. I own this place but I have a spare room and I figured I could just rent it out. But everything else is provided." he explained. "I'm not a hog when it comes to food and those personal things but I do require that you be able to pay the rent on time and that you don't make a mess of the entire place. You're not just renting out the room but you're also renting the rest of the living space if you agree. That includes, the living area, the kitchen, pretty much the entire loft." He explained. "I take care of the major bills because it's under my name. Other than that, it's pretty quaint and easy living."

Charles listened as the guy talked and told him everything"I think I could live here quite happily"He said and smiled at him"What's your name by the way?"He asked as he pulled out some pound notes to pay for the first months rent like he assumed he'd have to pay.

Felton looked at him and he smiled softly. "My name is Felton Gerard. Your new roommate and the guy you go to to pay rent. I promise I won't be nagging and annoying and constantly asking for rent unless you're months late." He chuckled as he looked at him. "So when can I expect you to move in? And do you need help?"

He handed him he money and smiled"I can move in today and I don't need help"He said"I'll make sure my rents is always on time"He said and then looked around"Which room is mine?"He asked looking at him

Felton nodded and then led him to the closed door and opened it. Inside showed off a quaint Victorian style room. A golden rod bed post with a plush queen sized mattress lined with white linen sheets, white laced hemmed at the bottom. The wallpaper was a subtle striped design and there was one huge window across from the bed on the right with white curtains pulled back, emitting off a soft light. Above the bed was a slightly big mirror on the wall and the floor had a plush red intricate rug that covered the entire floor pretty much. There was a small foot mat at the base of the bed and there was a nice closet with a white oak door and golden handle. In the corner next to the closet on the left and near the door was a oak dresser with silvery knobs. "What do you think?"

Charles blinked as he looked at the room"Wow.."He said looking at everything"This room is so beautiful"He said and looked at Felton"This room looks so expensive"He said, smiling"I can't believe you aren't charging more for everything"

Felton looked at him. "Okay fine. I'll up the price since you so desperately want me to." He chuckled, only kidding though. He went over to his own room, it having the same splendor decor and layout as the other room and he went to his dresser and pulled out casual wear. Having had the door shut to a crack, he started changing, putting on a simple tunic and pants and then fixed his hair. it was parted to look nice but he ran his fingers through it some so that it was in its shaggy prime now.

Thinking he was supposed to follow, he followed. He had started to walk through the door as he undressed and then changed. He quickly shut the door and headed to his room, embarrased and aroused by the sight of Felton naked. He shivered and blushed deeply before going to the living room"I'm gonna go get my stuff and bring it here"He called out

It didn't faze him that he had entered. It was okay. Felton was used to it since he lived in a cramped space with his brothers before when they were all much younger and it was awkward. He had no sisters at all yet he knew a rare beauty when he saw one. As he had finished changing, he kept thinking about his soon to be betrothed. He couldn't wait to meet her. Honestly....

As he walked out, he nodded. "Alright. See you soon." he said simply. Just then a letter came for him from his parents and he read it. He was to meet back at their house in a couple of days to meet his betrothed. He couldn't wait.

Charles nodded"See you"he said before he hurried out, having to adjust his trousers as he walked. It was a short walk to the pub. He told the owner he was moving out but that he'd keep the job. He collected his suitcases and then headed back to the apartment, calm now. He walked in"Hey Felton"he said, taking the suitcases into his room

Felton had just tucked away the letter in his desk drawer when Charles walked back in. "Hey." he said simply, turning towards him. "All set to move in?" He asked simply, going to Charles' room and opened the door for him to make for easier access.

He smiled and nodded"yeah"He said and set his suitcases down. He started to put his things away and put the suitcases into the closet"Thanks for letting me live here"He said. He stared at him a little much and had to admit to himself that he had a slight crush on him.

Charles bit his lip a little"Yeah, is there anything we can do for entertainment?"He asked. He was under the assumption that Felton was gay.

Charles nodded as Felton said that"Yeah.us I don't know much about art.us Though, i could pose for you"He offered, smiling at his roommate. He had used to pose for painters and other artists back in his country and had liked it

Charles smiled at his reaction and nodded vigoriously"How would you like me to pose?"He asked"I could put on some nice clothes or something"

"Come with me." He said softly. He led him out of the room and then passed the kitchen and the bathrooms to the door that looked like it would lead to a closet. instead, when he opened it, it led to his studio that he built himself. He was very devoted to his art and made sure he had everything he needed for it.

Bringing Charles in, he went to the prop closet and pulled out an early Victorian suit, vintage and not in stores anymore but the style is slowly coming back into popularity. He handed it to Charles along with the matching top hat and smiled. "Put that on and then we'll get into further details." He showed him the changing room which was nicely built just behind him in the studio.

Back
Top Bottom