Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shyness (Yaiocest x Waffles)

“Fuck…” Rose yelled before grabbing his shoulders and slamming down as hard as she could fit half of it inside of her harshly. “What a tightly little asshole you have here.. I am going to stretch it out so much.” Trying to force herself deeper she found it difficult forcing her to stand up and move so that his feet was dangling over her head. This position was the same Jinks placed him letting him know where she got it from, however Rose performed it perfectly. Slamming in she was able to squeeze a bit more into him.

“Fucking easily.. Please..” Kim repeated before holding onto Adrian caringly. “Oh then honey just breath in.. Take it easy.” Kissing his cheek softly she watched as Rose slammed hard getting more and more into him before finally fitting it all into him.

Adrian cried out as Rose once more forced a little more of herself inside of him, forcing her cock into his insanely tight ass inch by inch, the boy whimpering, his own cock twitching as it stuck straight out from his body, dripping pre-cum everywhere. He whimpered as he was moved, then screamed as Rose finally rammed the entirity of her cock inside of his body. Adrian's stomach was bulging out hugely, like it was simply a sleeve for Rose's cock which had reached right into his stomach. If she was much bigger he felt like she was going to reach right the way through him and up out of his mouth. "S-so.....so big....." Adrian panted as he sat on Rose's cock, barely able to move by this point.

“Stop.. Please…” moaned Kim as Adrian grabbed her hair pulling back as she slammed in hard grinding into her deeply. Feeling her older sister slam into him hard before unloading as massive and thick cum into her only 20 minutes before virgin pussy. Stomach bulging out Kim’s eyes rolled back into her head before she felt Kim’s hand stroking her clit softly feeling it enlarge slightly.

“You see? Shouldn’t you be happy? Now you will have one like your sisters and if you are really behave maybe I will make sure your new cock grows bigger.” Kim whispered softly before biting her ear lob and pulling. That night Kim never pulled out of her fucking her until Kim’s pussy was a bruised red.

Watching Adrian getting the same treatment she did once a feeling of quilt covered her. However before she could do anything else she was pushed aside as Kim picked him up almost only using her massive cock to do so. Holding his hips she started to slam into him without care letting his cock press up against her as she did so wrapping around him tightly. “What a fucking tight hole.. your milking the shit out of me..”

((I'm guessing the first part was a flashback Kim was having to being raped by Rose? ^^ ))

Adrian continued moaning loudly as Rose fucked him hard, his ass stretching tightly around her cock with every thrust, his stomach bulging outwards over and over, and yet he seemed to feel no pain, only pleasure. It was like his body had been made for girls like this. Adrian's own cock was spasming and twitching, clearly on the verge of cumming once again, just a little bit more stimulation required, and it was more than likely that an orgasm from Rose's monster cock would do the trick. "Nnnngh....it....it's so big....so good....." The boy was giving in to the pleasure by now, clearly not caring that at the moment he was being raped.

Kim sighed softly as he moved towards Jinx picking her older sister up and placing her against her lap. Allowing Jinx to rest against her Kim gently stroked her older sisters hair as she watched Rose continue to fuck Adrian. Rather then attempt to stop them Kim just wanted knowing that when Rose got worked up she came pretty quickly and as she watched her oldest sister hunch over the young boys body she knew that it was going to be soon.

Grinding her hips into him deeply rose seemed too desperate to cum increasing in her speed variously. At times her eyes seemed to gaze over with the look of lust and determination as her long thick cock started to throb uncontrollably. From up stairs a the sound of movement could be heard, but this didn’t distract Rose as she continued with her mission to cum. Slamming down hard her body started to shake violently as her eyes rolled in the back of her head. Having all of her cock inside of him Adrian was able to feel as every single drop of cum made its way down her long staff. Bulging out her cock pumped what must of felt like gallons of cum into the young boy as a point forcing Rose to pull out in fear of busting the poor boy open. Squirting out like a fire hose her cum quickly splatter against his face hitting the chair that was behind him as well. As time passed her cock never seemed like it would stop as Rose lost strength her in her legs forcing her on top of Adrian as she fell. Shoving the tip of her cock in his mouth she shot the remainder of her cum in his mouth squeezing out every last drop.

Once she was finally done her body didn’t seem to stop shaking with pleasure as she attempted to talk, but no words came out. Moving towards Kim who had already moved towards a large vase on the fireplace Rose reached out her hand desperately. “Calm down here I come..” yelled Kim loudly before moving to Rose with a serine and pulling her up so that she rested comfortable in her lap. Injecting her sister Kim watched as Rose started to calm down her body becoming still as she rested up against Kim lovingly. “See, I got you..”

Adrian's eyes went wide when he felt Rose's cock throbbing inside of him, he was so distracted by it he didn't even hear the noise from upstairs. When the girl inside his ass finally came, Adrian's body filled almost immediately, his belly starting to swell and stretch far beyond anything nature had intended. Cum even started dribling out of his mouth, but she was cumming inside of him too much too fast and his belly just continued to inflate with cum, growing to be three times the size of a beachball before Rose finally pulled out. Immediately cum began pouring from his ass, though just as quicky as it was being pushed out it was being replaced as the boy was forced to suddenly swallow cum down his throat, his belly staying just as big until finally she finished, allowing him to collapse to the floor.

Cum was pouring out of both Adrian's ass and mouth as his belly started to tighten, forcing all the thick cum back out of his body. Vaguely he could see Rose crawling to her sister, wondering what was going on. What had Kim just injected Rose with? Some kind of tranquiliser to calm her down? This was a strange family indeed....

Before he could dwell on that though, Adrian heard a noise upstairs once more, slowly looking up and wondering what it was. His belly was now almost perfectly flat once more, though the floor around him was so covered in cum that the flooring beneath couldn't be seen. "Wh-wha....? Who....who's up there....?"

“Will you all be quiet down.. here” yelled a rather hash voice as a older women made her way down the stairs. Wearing pink teddy that prompt up her full voluptuous breast the mature women made her way into the living room with Adrian as well as the girls. “Jesus, well then which one of you are going to clean up all of this mess?” she asked before leaning over the couch staring at the huge pool of cum that stained her wooden floors. Her light brown hair was rolled neatly in a ponytail pinned with a long silver clip, which together framed her face nicely. In her late thirties the women sighed softly as she made her way to Kim kneeling down next to her. “Is she doing ok honey?” the women asked before patting Rose’s head gently. “I keep telling you not to get to excited.” She continued to talk speaking softly to Rose who chuckled gently/ “But, at least you had fun right?”

Standing up she made her way to Adrian before bending over slightly in respect. “I am sorry if my daughters caused you any pains good sir. However I must ask you never to mention what happen here”

Another one?! Adrian slowly looked up, watching as the woman entered the room, blinking as he watched her move around the other girls. This must've been their mother, though she can't have been more than about 35....clearly this woman had given birth in her early teens for this. "I...." He started to sit up as she approached him, cum still leaking from his ass into the massive puddle on the floor.

"I.....I wont...." Hell, who would believe Adrian if he did tell someone what had happened? They'd think he was crazy. Well, if they even listened anyway. Beyond his mother nobody ever listened to a word Adrian said. "I....you don't need to apologise...." It hadn't all been painful after all, Adrian had felt a decent amount of pleasure aswell, and right now, his cock was throbbing rather pleasureably....and the pleasure seemed to be increasing even though it wasn't being touched.

"Nnn..." Adrian winced, scooting back slightly, his erection twitching and throbbing, then before the 4 womens eyes it started to grow, slowly lengthening and thickening until it was 6 inches in length and an inch across, rather more than its original size, then before Adrian could say or do anything, it twitched one final time and shot a sudden burst of cum, spraying it up at the older woman who had come down from upstairs, thick, hot cum spraying over her face and exposed cleavage from the small boy sitting on the floor.

As he started to cum she moved in closer allowing his cum to stain her pale skin. “Hold on there..” she quickly spoke holding a hand on his chest keeping him standing as her hand moved to his 6 inch cock. Squeezing tightly she forced out every drop letting it squirt out onto her hand. Letting go of him she moved her hand to her mouth before licking off every drop her tongue twisting around her finger seductively. “It seems like you girls have gotten this boy infected.” Turning to Rose she frowned before barking at her as she laid against Kim. “I told you not to fuck any one out of your sisters, especially guys.” As she talked Kim softly interrupted as she laid Rose to the side her eyes attracted to Adrian’s cock.

“It wasn’t her.. It was Jink that gave it to him.” She whispered crawling on her arms and knees before digging her mouth into his legs. Deep throating him hungrily she laid there sucking him off hungrily.

“Jink? Well that’s new..” The mother whispered before kneeling down slightly next to Adrian and extending a hand to him. “How rude of me.. My name is Lisa. I am these three girls “mother” as well as doctor, and I must admit that you have been infected with Ding. It’s a disease these three girls have which makes every guy they fuck dick grows bigger.. More of a great thing, but it can be rather addicted.. Kim..” looking down at Kim it seemed as if the girl was getting extremely focused into sucking him off.

Staring up at him her mouth downed his cock squeezing tightly as well as massaging it softly. Her mouth was amazing, actually supernatural. Her tongue seemed to be everywhere on his cock as if there was three tongues stroking him. “Kim.. Damnit.. She must really like you.” Lisa chuckled before looking up at him. “So then.. Tell me how does it feel”

Adrian groaned as Lisa drew the last of the cum from his cock, the boy cumming rather more than was normal for any man, though it was only her holding him up that stopped him from collapsing to the ground, shaking his head slightly as he recovered, barely hearing as the woman spoke with the three girls, before finally looking up at Lisa once more, just in time to feel Kim suddenly taking his cock in her mouth, the boy squeaking loudly.

"D-Ding....? I...I've never heard of.....never heard of that...." He whimpered, then moaned at what Kim was doing to him, his knees shaking once again. "Ooooooh....it....it feels really good...." He looked up at Lisa, reaching out to put a hand on her shoulder to hold himself up as he answered her question. "S-so....so how did.....how did they....get infected....? And why....do you let your daughters....fuck each other.....like that....?" It was hard to talk with the way Kim was pleasing him, and it was only the very recent orgasm that was stopping the boy from cumming immediately.

Curing in his lap Kim sucked harder her hands rubbing his balls softly as her mouth never left his cock. “Well that is a loaded question actually.” Lisa spoke as she kneeled next to Kim and placed a hand behind her head forcing her to deep throat him. Using Adrian she skull fucked her own daughter. “You see each of them where born with the disease, and each time their cum holds the viruses. So when they cum inside of a person it starts the change and the more that individual gets creampied inside the more changes will happen. That’s why I let them fuck each other, by cuming in one another nothing happens. As for you though, that fact that only the size of your cock has been the only thing to change is a amazing thing.. and I actually want to study you.. maybe on a later day. As for know though I think Kim wants you to cum. So please, don’t hold back.”

Looking up at him Kim’s eyes looked at if she was pleading for him, wanting to feel his cum in the back of her throat.

"Th-the more changes.....? D-does....does that mean.....there'll be more than just my.....my penis getting bigger....?" Adrian gasped, unsure what else posibly could happen, what could a virus do? "Ooooh.....I....I...." Adrian was willing to accept Lisa's offer to study him, it was strange to feel wanted in some way, even if it was in a rather weird way. Right now though, he couldn't speak to answer, looking down at Kim and staring into her eyes, before suddenly he came violently, unloading as much cum as 20 men diectly into her mouth in nearly an instant, almost all of his cum shooting out in one might burst, the boy's cries of pleasure howling out, his body shaking as the orgasm wracked through him.

When finally his orgasm was done, he stumbled backover and fell into one of the seats, panting as finally his cock started to soften, the boy exhausted, at his absolute limit. "I....alright....I....how do you want to study me....? What else....might happen to me....if they....keep cumming in me....?" Slowly he started to look up at Lisa. "Are you....infected too.....? Did they....infect you or....did you....infect them....?"

Grabbing onto him harder she started to suck on him even hard actually able to swallow ever drop. As he wiggled around she held onto his hips tighter keeping him deep inside of her throat. Squirming around his cock quickly her tongue milked his cock violently as something seemed to go inside of his cock and trigger another orgasm that he couldn’t control. Thrusting her head up and down on his cock quickly she allowed his cock to throat fuck her before finally slipping off of his cock. Her saliva wrapped around every inch of it as it still connected his cock to her mouth. Moving on top of him she kissed him passionately allowing him to taste his own seed as she played with some of it in his mouth before backing away and watching him sallow it.

“No.. I am not” whispered Lisa kindly as she took his hand and pressed it against her panties so he could feel her pussy. “Or at less not like they are. You see these three are what you would call clones of me. When I was born or rather made I was suppose to be the ultimate sex goddess, which worked don’t get me wrong. However, rather then just leave well enough alone they had to keep tinkering and ended up cloning me adding something new each time. The only problem with that though is they left the three of them together and well I am not sure which one.. But one of three has the ability to make a women grow a dick and well here we are. If I didn’t save them the scientist would have most likely killed the three of them, and I just cant let that happen.”

Adrian was completely exhausted after Kim drew the second orgasm from him, panting heavily as he tried to get back any kind of energy, barely feeling like he could stay awake, let alone stand up or go another round, no matter how much the girls wanted him to.

When Lisa took his hand and pressed it against her panties, he squeaked, though let his had linger for a few moments, before slowly pulling away once he was sure she was still entirely female, at least on the outside anyway. "I....they're....clones....? Of you...? And...each one of them can do something different...? But...all of them have....well they've all...." Despite everything, Adrian was too shy to openly say that all three of the girls had cum inside of him, though so far the growth of his cock had been the only thing to happen to him.....though the way that Lisa was talking that was going to change.

"I....I'm glad you saved them....nobody should go through such terrible things...if....if there's anything more I can do to help besides let you run tests on me....then....let me know ok...?"

“Oh..” whispered Lisa softly as she walked around him softly. Placing a hand over his shoulder she made her way behind him before kneeling down slightly. Wrapping her arm around his chest she held him closer before nibbling his ears softly. “Now then, you see if you ask me I think ya owe me. Here you are getting something so many men would pay tons of money for, but all I want from you is to let me do some experiments on you. Just a little stick here and another poke here.”

Arching back slightly she looked at her other daughters as Kim tried to get her sisters off the floor and on the couch. “Not only that, but don’t you want to really have some fun with my girls? I can make it so that you have a great amount of pleasure..” Picking him up slowly as he was still dripping with cum she chuckled before leading him into the bathroom. “So come here and let me bathe you.”

Adrian swallowed nervously as Lisa moved around him slowly, then nearly squeaked when she wrapped her arms around him from behind, shivering slightly as she held him. It felt strange to be held like this....very very strange. Still, it certainly wasn't an unpleasent sensation he had to admit. "I.....I.....well I...." He nodded slightly, agreeing to her offer. He would let her do more or less whatever she wanted with him....it was just good to feel wanted, to feel needed, for someone other than his mother to treat him like an actual person.

He didn't resist as he was lifted up and taken to the bathroom, looking at the bath and nodding. Yes...a hot, relaxing bath sounded like a good idea right now. A very very very good idea.

As he sat down in the water she gently started to stroke his body soaping him up. Her hands where gentle feeling like silk against his skin. The strong smell of roses felled the room as she took her time to wash her off. It was an amazing feeling of relaxation and comfort that Lisa seemed to give off. “Look, your skin is rather soft and you are having really nice reactions.” Continuing her washing she finally started to splash him with water before it finally grip him, a great sleepiness. “Ok then, now you rest and we will take care of you ok?”

As more came Adrian was laying in a pink fluffy covered in head to foot with a thick blanket. On the side of him rested a big bottle of unknown liquid with a sign on it. “Take in order to undo.” Before he could do anything however Jinks violent kicking open the door a wide smile on her face as Kim was only a few steps behind her. “Look at this!!” she yelled before skipping over to the bed happily. “Aren’t you the cute little one hum?” Moving close to him her hands latched onto his b cup breast as she squeezed tightly. “Seems like you make a rather cute looking girl don’t you agree Kim?”

Adrian smiled as he was washed, relaxing against Lisa's hands, his eyes starting to flicker and flutter. By the time Lisa was done, Adrian was falling asleep in her arms, leaning against her as he drifted into the deepest sleep of his life, one that virtually nothing would wake him from until he was ready.

When Adrian woke up, he yawned loudly, reaching up to rub his eyes, then yelped as the door was kicked open. "H-huh....?" Adrian blinked, then helped as he felt a hand on his.....breast?! Since when did he have breasts?! "What...?" Adrian grabbed he thick blanket and threw it to the side, quickly looking down at his body to find out just what had happened to it, what had happened to him...

Under the blankets rested a soft and smooth skinned body, which seemed to match with his new blonde hair. “I have to say, I didn’t expect you to look so cute.. did you?” She yelled back at Kim as she turned to face her. Looking slightly depressed that Adrian’s cock was now gone she pouted slightly before slowly making her way to him. Sitting on the bed she looked over to Jinks who was extremely happy at the situation.

“So how does it feel to be a girl? Hum Adriana?”

"I...I..." Adrian's voice had become soft and feminine, and as he looked at his body he still couldn't believe this. "H-how...? How did this happen to me?" He looked up at Jinks and Kim in a panic. "I....I....I feel.....I feel so strange I...." Adrian shook his, or her, head, then looked over at the bottle again. Drink to undo...? Would it undo this? He tied to reach for the bottle, wanting to try and change himself back.

“What a cute little ass.” Jinks chuckled before noticing where Adrian was trying to grab. Quickly she grabbed his ankle before pulling him back as she reached over her and picked up the bottle. “I see, so you’re trying to grab this hum?” she asked softly before passing it to Kim. “Go ahead and put this on the counter we will use it when we are done with her.” Pulling him up she laid on top of him before letting her and gently stoke his newly formed cunt. Fingers stroking her clit softly it started to speed up. “You know that we are going to fun your little cunt until its raw”

Adrian whimpered as the bottle was pulled away and out of reach, watching as inks pulled it away and handed it to Kim, before Jinks lay down ontop of him, her much larger breasts squashing Adrian's own. "I...I..." Before Adrian could say anything else, he gasped as he suddenly felthis new pussy being stroked, immediately growing hot and wet, nipples hardening against Jinks. "O-oh god..." Adrian never could have imagined what this would feel like. It was so different to how it felt when the girls played with his ass. This was just so much.....better. "Ooooooooh..!"

“Look at you, getting so moist by just having me stroke you what a little whore.” Jink whispered before biting his ears and resting down on top of him. Sitting up as she jest on Adrian’s stomach Jinks started to get undress throwing her clothing towards Kim who caught it easily. As her upper body was finally naked she proudly pressed out her chest before hunching over her burring Adrian’s face between them. Chuckling the young Jink seemed to enjoy torturing the boy in a female body. “You know how lucky you are to get such a show?” she asked chuckling evilly as she did so.

Unable to hear the door of the bedroom open over her own laughter Jink was caught by surprise as Lisa easily knocked her out. Kim opting not to get in her mothers way found a quiet area in the corner where she cowered. “Oh boy, seems I couldn’t leave you alone with them running about hum?” she whispered before picking up Jinks and sitting her onto a chair. “Be a dear and tie her hands down, no need for her to rush this no is there?” Lisa asked Kim who quickly and without hesitation obeyed. “Good girl. Now on to you..” turning to face Adrian Lisa smiled slightly before crawling onto the bed with him. “I thought we could have a little fun without worry about that bothersome virus and if you want a cock its will be right there for you.. so do you agree?” she asked before moving up against her slowly their lips meeting as she lovingly kissed him.

Adrian whimpered and maoned as Jinks stroked him, his eyes then fixed as Jinks removed her clothes, revealing those breasts. "Oooooh...." He reached out, unable to help grabbing onto her breasts and squeezing them, until suddenly the girl was knocked out, Adrian blinking as he watched Lisa moving Jinks and commanding Kim what to do.

"I um...." Adrian blinked as Lisa cralwed onto the bed with her, blinking slightly until suddenly they were kissing. Adrian couldn't help but return it, the soft, gentle, loving kiss so different.....it felt good for it to be like this....for his body not to be getting used and abused like it was some kind of toy. He leaned into the kiss with the older woman, seeming to forget about his problems for the moment, forgetting that his body was so changed right now.

Back
Top Bottom