Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shyness (Yaiocest x Waffles)

Adrian was slightly curious as to why Kim seemed to be protesting. Didn't she want him sucking on her cock? She had seemed so eager before, and besides, he didn't have much choice. The way Rosa was fucking her sister, it was forcing Adrian to suck on every last inch of the cock in his mouth, slurping on it until he felt her suddenly cum into his mouth, the small boys eyes widening. It was nothing like Jinks' cum. This was far thicker, and it tasted so sweet it was almost addictive. Adrian hungrily swallowed every last drop, squirming around as he was still tied up on the ground and now pinned by the incestuous sisters ontop of him. Hearing Kim spoke....god it just turned him on even more, the small bulge between his legs twitching slightly, before he gagged on the sudden second load of cum. God there was so much. Jinks had cum literal buckets but Kim....god she made that seem like a puddle, but Adrian had little choice but to swallow most of it. A little bit of Kim's cum came out of the sides of his mouth, but most made its way into the boys stomach.

“It seems like you are getting really into this.. Maybe I should stop.. hun?” asked Rosa spoke she lend over Kim digging into her young sister deeply. Grinding deep into her she started to kiss her neck softly as Kim protest the idea of Rosa stopping. Pulling out of her slowly Kim tensed up squeezing against the large cock wanting nothing more the to keep it inside of her. Sliding it out fully Rosa giggled before standing up watching as Kim arched her ass up begging for more. Grabbing onto Adrian she pulled him up from under Kim who once again groan in protest. Pressing on her back Rosa forced her to arch her ass even more her face pressing against floor. “Now then I am going to let our guest here have a shot at you.. ok” whispering softly she stood up before moving to Adrian undoing his restrains. Undoing his pants she grabbed at his small cock before forcing him closer and rubbing it against Kim’s moist pussy. “Go ahead and take your time..” Rosa told him before slowly sliding him in.

Adrian's stomach was bulging just a little from all the cum that Kim had been pumping down his throat, a little dribbling down his mouth as the cock was finally pulled out of his mouth, squeaking as he was pulled from the floor, his restraints being undone, the small boy blinking in slight confusion, the cum in his stomach sloshing around. "Wh-what....?" He blinked as he was moved, his pants undone and his cock springing free, the now four and a half inch rod throbbing with need and desire. "I....but I'm....I've never...." Jinks never had let him fuck her pussy, and now suddenly he found himself being pushed forward, his small cock sliding into Kim's pussy, the boy crying out, nearly cumming there and then as he was quickly buried completely inside of her. "Ooooooh....it's....ooooh....so hot....so wet...." He panted, his body starting to move by itself, slowly thrusting in and out of Kim's body, his hands going to grab her ass first, then slowly reaching around to grasp her breasts.

“So cute…” she responded to watching the two of them fuck. While Kim didn’t scream like she did with Rose she was still moaning her arms shaking as pleasure drilled through her. Slamming back against him she shoved inch of him into her before placing her hand on her ass looking back at him. “So my pussy it the one that took your virginity hun? Well then I better make this memorable hun?” she asked before squeezing tightly against her small hock before pulling him out slowly. “Please pound me hard… cum as hard as you can.” She pleaded him before arching her back more.

As both her young sister and this boy were fucking Rose smiled as she sat next to Jinks. Moving around slowly Jinks started to stir as Rose lifted her head and forced her long thick cock inside of her sisters mouth. Jumping back slightly Jinks awoke confused as she felt the large cock slide down her throat. “Now calm down.. he will do you next if you behave.”

Adrian squeezed at Kim's breasts tightly as he started thrusting into her, groaning as she slammed back against him, looking up to meet her gaze as she looked back at him. "Y-yeah...you're...you're my first...." He grinned shyly, then cried out as she squeezed tightly around him, then pulled away almost enough for his cock to slip out of her. He was glad that despite her initial protests, she seemed to now be enjoying this as much as he was. With a groan, he suddenly slammed back into her, forcing his small cock inside of her hard, not even noticing that Jinks was waking up. He was far too wrapped up in fucking Kim to notice anything else. "Oh god....it's so much better than I ever imagined...." He panted, one of his hands moving from Kim's breasts and instead grasping at her cock, still wet with his saliva, and started pumping it in his hand, stimulating both her pussy and her cock together.

Kim screamed in surprise as she felt his hand wrapped around her cock pumping hard at it as he moved. Throbbing wildly in his hands it was obvious that having him pay attention to both of her pleasure zones was getting her closer and closer to her awaited orgasm. Since Rose had already gotten her so horny making her cum was a rather easy task. Slamming up against him she started to move harder and faster her medium size breast flapping up and down as she thrust back hard.

Arching her back she stared at the ceiling her eyes rolling back as he continued to stroke him grabbing his hand and forcing him to pump harder. “Dig deeper…. I want it deeper.. Please.” he moaned loudly looking back at him knowing that the young boy couldn’t do such a thing. “Come do thins. Please.” as she spoke she stood up slowly and grinded into him hard. “I will pound into you.. Just stroke my cock..”

Adrian wished he could give Kim what she wanted, that he could fuck her deeper, but his small cock just wasn't enough. Once again he cursed himself silently for having such a small cock, but he continued to do his best, fucking her as hard as he could. One of his hands was grasping and squeezing her breast, the other hand still pumping her hard cock, moving faster and squeezing the tip tightly. "Nnngh....I.....I'm gonna cum....I can't....I can't hold it..." The small boy leaned over, resting against Kim's back as his hips moved wildly, spasming as the boy clearly showed his inexperience, burying his cock as deep in her as he could before cumming with a high squeal. He didn't cum as much as Kim, but the amount coming from his cock was still at least 10 times more than any other man, the cum pouring into Kim's body from his small cock.

“What… hay.. wait..” Kim screamed before her body jolted up as he started to cum. “Ahh…” for the first time it was obvious that he was driving the medium size breast to insanity. “There is so much… what… too much.” She yelled loudly before pressing her face into the ground. “My god… there is so much..”

“Damn boy.. are you backed up or what..” Rose chuckled before putting her foot on his hips and forcing him back. “Now sit back and lets see your work.” As he pulled out a huge pool of cum started to drip out of Kim as the girl rested on the ground legs spread.

Adrian squeaked as he was forcefully pulled out of Kim's pussy, cum quickly pouring out. He really had cum a lot inside of her, despite the small size of his cock he could certainly fill a girl up in his own way, and even though he had cum so much his small cock was still rock hard. "Ah-ah....Oh god! Oh god she's on the pill right...? Right?" Adrian suddenly looked up in something of a panic. He hadn't even thought about it until now, but he was way too young to be a father. And what would his parents say?! "I....I....oh god I can't be a father yet I'm too young!" He swallowed nervously, looking at Kim as his cum continued pouring from her pussy down her legs, before looking up to Rose.

“What a fucking champ. If you didn’t want to get her pregnant you should have pulled out..” Rose chuckled loudly before looking down as Jinks slapping her cheeks rather hard making her young sister twitch slightly. “Its really sad that you didn’t let us know about this little toy of yours…” As she talked Jinks started to steer at Adrian obviously wanting to be the one with him right now. “Well then Kim.. What you think? Is he a good fuck or what?”

“Yeah, he is quiet good..” Kim finally whispered before sitting up looking down as cum drips for her. “I really didn’t expect him to cum so hard.. you must have really enjoyed yourself.” She whispered softly before blushing become rather shy in front of Adrian.

“Is he better then me?”

“No.. but.. its seems if he is given a little time he could get rather.. um enjoyable.” As she talked slowly she started to get dress.

“Where you think your going?” its time for you to do him now.. I want you to loosen him up for me.” Rose spoke rather harshly, but her words brought a smile to Kim’s face.

“Really? I can..” turning to Adrian she quickly pounced on him from behind like a predator after its pray. “I get to fuck, I get to fuck..” she chanted loudly to herself as her cock ran against his asshole slowly.

"I....I....n-no I couldn't...." Adrian whimpered at Rose's answer, clearly Kim wasn't on any kind of birth control. He just had to pray that he hadn't made her pregnant with all that cum. He just didn't know what he'd do if she was. As they started talking about his sexual abilities so casually, Adrian just blinked, starting to look between the three sisters. How could they talk about him like this? He was right here for gods sake, and he wasn't just some toy they could use and abuse.....was he?

He almost seemed relieved when Kim started to dress in order to go, thinking that perhaps this was coming to an end and he could just go to school and have a normal day, but soon he found himself being tackled from behind and pinned to the floor. "E-eh?! W-wait...I....d-don't I get a say in this?!" Adrian scrambled beneath Kim, whimpering as he felt her cock rubbing up against his asshole. Still, at least she was a good bit smaller than Jinks had been, though Adrian's ass had completely tightened up again, so much so it was impossible to tell Jinks big cock had been fucking him only yesterday.

Kim stopped suddenly as she shoved have of her cock inside of the young boy. “Fucking A…” she moaned as she felt his squeeze against her. It took her by surprise because she saw Jinks fucking the young boy the day before, but still it was as if he was a virgin. Trembling slightly she pressed on his upper body as she shoved in more and more of her cock until it was all finally inside of him. Even Rose seemed to get excited for Kim as she licked her lips waiting her turn to have a chance inside of the young Adrian. “You are really tight… I really love it..” she whispered in his ear as she humped him slowly. “Is it ok if I go harder… please..?” she whimpered before kissing his neck softly.

"Nyyaagh!" Adrian whimpered and moaned as her cock slid inside of his tight ass, grunting as she pushed all of the way inside of him. He was glad she wasn't as big as Jinks, it made this feel rather....good actually. But still, the thought of just how much Kim would cum.....oh god he was going to burst if she came inside of him! "I....a-alright....just a little harder though....please...?" He glanced back at her and managed a slight smile, his own cock still throbbing beneath him, occasionally rubbing against the floor, smearing pre-cum everywhere.

"Ok.. thank you.." she whispered before arching her back and pushing at his ass watching as her cock slowly pulled out of him. Quickly it slammed back in forcefully as she dug every inch into the young boy. Moaning softly her body started to tremble and quickly her thrust became more and more violent. Arms wrapping around his neck she clung to him as his hips slammed against his ass hard turning it bright red in a matter of seconds. This was another thing that Kim was very good at, if she got in the mood she could easily fuck a whole through a brick wall.. as Rose once put it. Thrusting rapidly she seemed to go forever always hitting deep and hard inside him every time.

"Nyaaa...." Adrian moaned as she started to pull out, then yelped when she rammed back into him, his body shivering and moving slightly along the floor. "W-wait....b-be a little more gentle..." This wasn't what he'd had in mind. He told her she could go a little harder, but she was already starting to slam into him so hard he could feel his ass going sore, her arms wrapping around him so tightly he could hardly breathe, let alone escape. He whimpered as she continued to fuck him harder and harder. Most people probably would've passed out or suffered some kind of injury by now, but he seemed to be able to take it, his cock twitching as it was trapped between the floor and his body. "Nnngh....s-slow down....p-please it's....it's too hard...."

“Come on… don’t ask me that..” she moaned loudly before kissing the back of his neck as her breast pressed against his back. As she rocked back and forth her nipples stroked against him softly arousing her even more as her face turned a bright red. “God, it feels so good…” Dig deep into him she moaned out loudly as her eyes rolled in the back of her heart. Having his cock deep inside of her the base started to expand traveling down her staff and into him. It wasn’t a large amount but that was when he felt her nails dig into him as she arched over even more. Inside of him her cock expanded even more stretching him out widely. Like he had expect she started to cum gallons almost never stopping as her hips started to pound away once again. For ten minutes she continued to cum while fucking him before she slipped out of him cum still pouring onto the ground as she passed out on the side of him. Smiling she rested her cock still twisting as cum continued to pour.

“Damn.. looks like she really likes you..” Rose commented before standing up making Jinks fall onto the floor still tied up. “I never saw her cum that much.. and I take it most of it is still in here hun?” as she talked her long thin finger slipped its way into his ass before pumping in and out quickly forcing some of the cum out

Adrian's eyes widened as he felt her cock expanding, the bulge moving down the shaft. Good god what was with these girls?! Their cocks were certainly like no mans the way they came. "NNGH!" He winced, hunching up slightly as his ass was widened, gasping as he felt her beginning to cum inside of him, her far thicker than normal cum starting to pump into him. Within a few moments his stomach started to bulge slowly as he continued to be filled with cum. By the time Kim had finished cumming, 10 minutes later, his stomach was rather large. If he were a woman he would look like he were 9 months pregnant, with triplets.

The boy lay there gurgling, squeaking as he felt Rosa pump a finger into his ass, his body squirming around on the floor beneath her, some of the cum pouring from his ass as she played with it.

“Ahh man!!” Rose moaned loudly as she looked up at Adrian seeing that the young man was pretty much out of it. “I wanted to fuck him silly!! But now he is pretty much done for the day and I still have a boner.’ Groaning loudly she turned to face Kim before kicking her softly. “For that, no fucking anyone for the next three months. “ She screamed out before turning around and facing Jinks. “Well then… since your toy is broken then I guess I am going to have to use you for now..” as Rose spoke Jinks tried her best to crawl away.

As Adrian slowly started to come to his senses Jinks large breast bouncing of his face came into view. Jinks rested over him grunting loudly as Rose fucked her ass forcing every inch of the monster cock. “Fuck, I keep forgetting how tight you are..” She moaned before slamming into her once more and receiving a loud yelp for her trouble.

As he was semi-conscious, physically at least, mentally Adrian was almost completely blacked out, he just lay there occasionally twitching, falling onto his front once more. The pressure of his swollen belly being pushed on caused the cum in his stomach to start being pushed back out, pouring out of his ass, starting to pool on his legs and the floor beneath him, until finally his stomach was flat once more, though his legs and the floor were now covered in Kim's thick cum. By the time Adrian awoke, something else was different. Yesterday, before all this had started, at best his cock had reached 4 inches in length. After Jinks had fucked him senseless and cum inside of him yesterday, it seemed to have increased to 4 and a half inches. Now, as Adrian started to stir, even though he didn't realise it, his still hard erection had now grown to 5 inches in length. Still nowhere near the size of these girls but....something was happening to his body.

"Nnngh...?" As Adrian drifted back into awareness, he heard an odd noise, looking up and actually blushing as he saw the large breasts swinging and bouncing right infront of his face, glancing up to see they belonged to Jinks, who was being fucked hard by her own sister. Boy, he was starting to feel sorry for Kim and Jinks....having to put up with Rose like this. The boy couldn't help but wonder what the hell the girls parents were like, or where they were for that matter.
Those swinging breasts however drew his attention away from such questions for now, and out of instinct Adrian's hands went to grasp Jinks bouncing tits, squeezing them firmly. God he loved breasts, they were most definately his favourite part of any woman. Given the chance, he could happily play with them all day.

As he woke up Kim’s tongue stroked the sided of his cock slowly before rubbing the tip of the head. Looking up at him she smiled before slowly engulfing him a little surprised as she did. Something was different, but she was unable to put a finger on it. Ignoring the strange sensation she sucked on him hard before popping him out of her mouth and going to his balls. Licking them and sucking them she took her time while stroking his cock nice and slow not wanting him to cum until she had her fun with him first.

Over him Jinks moaned loudly as she felt his hands grab a hold of hear. “You, ass..” she moaned before lowering her chest to give him a better grip. Still being pounded it didn’t take her arms long to grow weak as she was forced even lower her breast pressing against his face now. “Rose.. please be easer.. it hurts a lot..” she complained.

Her complaints did nothing more then to make Rose dig even deeper into her sister. “What was that I couldn’t hear you..” she asked before grinding deep into Jinks forcing the girl to moan out loudly. Looking down at Adrian she smiled before pinching at his own nipples. “Seems like you finally joined us.. I hope your ready to be next.. I think I am save my thick load here for you..”

Adrian moaned as he felt a tongue licking the side of his cock, though he didn't look down at her, he was far too distracted by the sight infront of him. He shivered when she sucked on him, whimpering unhappily as she released his cock from his mouth and moved to his balls, grunting when she began licking them and teasing his cock with her hands, the shaft twitching beneath her touch.

His hands squeezed Jinks breasts a little more tightly, leaning up to take one of her nipples in his mouth, biting down on it gently and sucking on it hard, whilst his hands gently twisted and tugged her other nipple. For the moment he ignored what Rose was saying, either not able to hear her or simply acknowledging her statement silently. He wasn't sure she could fit inside of him though....after all....Jinks had stretched him to his limit, and she had to be half the thickness that Rose was....and yet there was still an odd sense of excitement running through him, like a part of him just couldn't wait.

Jinks almost shot up from Adrian’s grasp as he started to toy with her nipples only to be pushed back down her sister who lunged herself deep. “Fuck…” she cried as he own cock started to throb wildly the veins on the sided proving that it was on the break of orgasm. Rose chuckled loudly before pulling at Jinks hair before slapping against her own sisters ass before stopping and gasping out with a large smiled. Jink’s eyes seemed to turn white as she froze moaning loudly as her stomach started to expand. Finally Rose pulled out of her letting her body fall to the ground as cum spilled out.

Stroking her cock slowly Rose chuckled before moving to Adrian. “Hay you.. clean me off with that tongue of yours.” Harshly she shoved the massive thing in his face smearing Jink’s juices all over him.

Adrian watched with what could only be described as fascination as he watched Jinks' stomach expanding slowly. God....it was so incredible....so arousing! His cock twitched slightly as he watched, before seeing Jinks collapse to the floor panting, cum spilling out of her body as her tight stomach pushed it back out. Adrian's attention was quickly drawn away however when Rose approached him, looking over at the older girl and swallowing nervously, especially when he saw her cock.

It was....big. Much bigger than Jinks, and the boy didn't doubt Rose meant it when she had said she was saving her biggest, thickest load for him. In the back of his mind, he still wondered how these girls ended up this way. Had they been born like this? Had something happened to them all to make them grow cocks like this? There were so many questions, but no time to ask them. Perhaps he could ask Jinks later when they might get some time alone together, maybe once they were back in school in class.

Adrian moved forwards as the cock was presented to him, leaning in to start licking it clean as Rose had clearly demanded, not wanting to risk upsetting her any further.

“Come on now..” Rose sighed softly putting a hand on the back of his head as she tried to force the head of it into his mouth not making such good progress. Quickly Kim moved to the sided of Rose’s cock licking it seductively in a attempt to keep Rose from just slamming her cock into Adrian’s mouth. Looking back at him she moved up closer to him before grabbing the staff of the cock and stroking it slowly kissing Adrian gently their tongues wiggling around each other.

“Ok then, I am going to try and help you with this, but I am going to need you to ease up a bit ok?” Kim asked before laying him down and quickly deep-throated Rose before she kneeled next to him. Rose grabbed his legs and pulled him close to her as she rubbed her cock against his small ass. “Now be ease with him Rose, he is still new and so he is going to need you to take it slowly.” Before Kim could even finish Rose had already slammed the head of her cock into him stretching him out greatly. “Rose!!” Kim yelled before looking back at Adrian.

“Calm down.. I have done this a lot of times, you just have to keep ramming it in. I mean that’s half the fun.” Forcing it more she continued to push in forcing him to open up wide taking her in inch after inch.

Adrian's mouth just couldn't open wide enough for Rose's cock, no matter how much either of them tried, her cock just wasn't going to fit inside of his mouth, it just wouldn't open wide enough. When Kim kissed him however, he moaned loudly, eagerly returning the kiss, rubbing his tongue against hers, before nodding slightly at Kim's request, slowly laying down on his back, watching with amazement as the girl deep-throated her sisters cock expertly.

The small boy whimpered as Rose began to rub her cock against his ass, hoping she would go easy as Kim was requesting, the boy actually relaxing a little, until suddenly he felt the massive head ram inside of him, Adrian screaming out and arching his back, his ass immediately tightening further around Rose's cock. It had to be the tightest hole she had ever fucked in her life. "Nnnngh!" Adrian squirmed, shaking his head as Rose began to force more of her cock inside of him, the boys small stomach bulging out as his insides were stretched far beyond anything nature intended.

Back
Top Bottom