Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shyness (Yaiocest x Waffles)

“You are just too cute…” she whispered softly as she stood up her long thick cock rubbing against his back before she laid it on his balls. Looking at him she slowly started to stroke her cock gently before rubbing it against his balls ever so slightly.

“How do I want you to pleasure me?” she asked softly before arching her hips slightly as her hands held tightly on her cock as she rearranged the tip to against his ass. “I want you to squeeze.. And scream… and cum… and I will be using this small little hole of yours to make you do all these things.” Slowly she started to shove her thick pulsating cock grunting loudly as she did. Holding onto his legs she kept him in his position before slamming down in her ass hard her hips slamming against his ass. “I am going to cum in you over and over again.. I want you to remember how my cock feels inside of you… Do you understand?” she yelled, as her movements became much harsher slamming him into the floor without mercy. Her cock stretched out his small little ass more and more as she continued to abuse it her breast bouncing around wildly as she kept on moving.

Pulling one hand on his ass she yanked her massive cock out wildly before chuckling as she looked at his gapping ass hole before it quickly started to go tight once again. She was once again shoving her cock inside of him deep before she grind up against him moaning herself as she doubled over loving the sensation of him squeezing so tightly onto her. Digging deep into him she moved so that she was standding right over him.

Adrian cried out as he felt her massive cock starting to penetrate his ass again, though whether he resisted or not it was going in, so he did his best to relax. It still hurt, but the pain was definately less than it had been before, although to Jinks his ass would feel just as tight, if not perhaps tighter now that Adrian was getting more into this. As Jinks suddenly pushed the entire thing into him, his knees once more against his chest, he cried out in pleasure, the cum all over his chest and face running all over the floor around him. "Nnngh...so big....so full..." The small boys stomach was visibly bulging from the size of the intruder inside of him, and as she started to slam into him roughly the bulge moved with her cock, the boy squeaking and groaning in pleasure, screaming when she slammed in particularly hard. Oh god there was no way he could ever forget how her cock felt inside of him, this feeling was going to be with him every waking moment.

He grunted loudly as she pulled her cock out of him, his ass almost immediately starting to close and tighten, before she rammed in again, Adrian screaming out as he almost came once again. "O-oh god! Oh god please! Please more!" He was begging for more, he wanted to feel her girl cock flood his insides with cum, he wanted to feel the heat, to feel her fill him up. Adrian found his arms wrapping up around Jinks shoulders to try and keep her from pulling away, his hips jerking as he tried to grind his ass on her cock.

Her back curved slightly as her fingers digged into his legs leaving slight marks one or two of them actually causing him to bleed slightly. God, she just couldn’t stop pumping in him her hips wouldn’t let her nor did she even want to. Ramming down hard she dug herself deep as her body pressed against his her limit within only a few more thrust she pushed herself forward and lowered his head slightly. “Damn…. I am going to cum… fuck yeah keep milking me..” she told him loudly before stearing at him their eyes meeting.

“Here it Comes…” she yelled before slamming down shoving every inch of her thick hard cock inside of him. They remainded in this position for a full minute as her body kept spasming her cock throbbing quickly inside of him as a large bulge forced itway into him. Once the buldge hit the tip a enormous amount of cum spraid into him quickly expanding the young mans stomach as what felt like gallons flodded into him. Rolling her eyes back she moaned loudly as she kept squirting without any stop in sight. Finally for what self like ten mintues she finally finished cumming her knees giving out as she fell ontop of him. “Oh god… this feels great..”

The though of her cumming, it caused Adrian to shiver even more, groaning loudly as she started to pound his ass even harder. Oh god he wanted it, he needed it. From the second he'd seen that cock of hers he'd just known this was what was meant to happen. As if complying with her command, his ass seemed to tighten up even more in anticipation, trying to milk the cum from her and ensure that not even a single drop could escape. And then finally, Adrian was rewarded with what his body had been craving for so so long...

He squealed as he felt the bulge moving up her cock, the unfamiliar sensation slightly confusing aswell as pleasing, but when he felt her release that hot, thick cum inside of him, he cried out in pleasure. He thought perhaps one or two spurts, but he felt more and more of it pouring into him, the boy moaning as he felt his stomach starting to swell up, being forced upwards and outwards as it filled with more and more cum. By the time Jinks had finished cumming ten minutes later, his swollen belly made the small boy look blike he was 9 months pregnant with twins, his ass still tight around her cock which was acting as a seal, preventing any cum from escaping. "O-ooooh.....s-so full.....so good....." He wondered if she was done....she had said she was going to cum in him again and again but....after such a huge load, surely she wouldn't be able to go again right away.

After taking a few beep breaths she finally started to pull herself up using his enlarged stomach to do so as she pressed against it. This was one of the largest orgasms she had ever had and even now as she pulled herself out she could feel her cock pushing out more before finally her massive head pop out of his tight ass swinging cum into his face. Holding onto her thick cock covered in his juices she started to slowly stroke herself as she looked down at him. Laying there on his back his small little ass trying its best to hold in the enormous amount of cum. “Isn’t that cute?” She asked him before her hand moved from her cock to his ass rubbing it softly. “It’s trying so hard to keep in every drop isn’t it?” she asked grinning in amazement her finger around to force him open but she quickly stopped.

“No.. I have a better idea..” she told him before bending over hand grabbing his hands as he forced him to his knees in front of her. “We can’t have you going outside like that now can we? Don’t want people giving you strange looks or they will find out my secret so lets get rid of this stomach of yours, hun?” she asked him with an obvious sinister tone in her voice. Grabbing his nose she held it tightly before her massive cock forced its way into his mouth once again. Unlike before her cock was much bigger and longer so when it hit the back of his throat not even half of it was passed his lips. “Lets see if we can’t get that cum out of you this way..” she chuckled loudly before slamming her hip against his face hard driving the entire length far down his throat.

Adrian gurgled slightly as he felt her starting to pull her cock out, her hands rubbing across his stomach as he felt the cum sloshing around inside of him. "Nnngh..." He panted as she started puling it out, feeling more cum pumping into him, then gasping as she came over his chest and face, her cum mixing in with his own. His ass immediately returned to it's former tightness, trapping every drop of cum inside his ass, not even a few dribbles escaping. As he lay back down, he panted and found his hands rubbing across his stomach, spreading cum across the outside of it. God this felt so incredible....he loved this feeling, and the look on his face clearly showed it.

Still, the fascination was short lived as he was pulled onto his knees, the cum in his stomach sloshing loud enough for them both to hear in the otherwise empty gymnasium. He nodded slightly in response to her statement, not seeming to pick up on the hidden meaning. He was caught by surprise as she grabbed his nose, opening his mouth to gasp for breath, then found it suddenly filled with a much larger cock than last time he'd given her a blowjob. Was she getting bigger with every orgasm? It sure felt like it. He gagged and gurgled as his cheeks bulged, then let out a muffled scream as she slammed the whole thing down his throat, his neck visibly bulging quite widely in order to accomodate her, his eyes rolling into the back of his head from the sensation. He was drooling all over her cock, seeming to instinctively suck on it as she felt it in his mouth and throat.

“Yeah, ohhhhhh god that’s the way..” she wined loudly as both of her hands held onto his head tightly as she started to slam into his mouth even hard. Sweat from both of them stained the mat that he was previously laying on showing that their bodies had been through a lot so far, but Jinks wanted more.. so much more.

Like a jackhammer she slammed down his throat hard amazed and happy that he didn’t have any gag reflex. As she kept pulling out of his mouth long strands of his saliva covered her cock linking the both of them together before she slammed it back into his mouth. In Jinks start of mind she didn’t even notice that her cock had become harder or even that her little toy was unable to handle such a thing. All that was on her mind was cuming at the very less one more time. After about a few minutes of abusing the poor boys throat she finally got her wish as a large knot worked its way past his lips carrying with it a load twice the size as the one she unleashed in his ass. Standing on her toes she tried to cry out but no sound came from her mouth as she shot of down his throat hard forcing the cum that was already in him to find a way out..

Adrian was barely aware of what was going on as she pounded into his mouth, the sounds echoing around them, his swollen belly bouncing and sloshing loudly, rubbing against his own still hard cock. God it felt so much more sensitive than normal. Sure he'd cum three times, but even so, it was still more sensitive than normal. Still, he neither minded nor cared, he had other matters to think of right now. He gurgled as her cock seemed to grow further, his neck stretching to its limits.

Finally, he felt her slam forwards one last time, then suddenly felt a bulge moving up her cock like some kind of inhuman creature. Her cock was reaching so far down his throat it was nearly in his stomach already, and the bulge was moving visibly down his throat. When she finally erupted, he let out a muffled cry, the sensation of more cum flooding into him sending shivers through him. At first, his stomach expanded further out, but finally even his body could seem to take no more. With his throat blocked by her still cumming monster cock, the cum pushed its way out, and suddenly erupted out of his ass, pouring all over the place, impossible amounts spilling from the small boy. At the same time, a further orgasm was triggered in Adrian, his small cock erupting with cum all over Jinks' feet. Whilst it was nowhere near the amount Jinks came in only seconds, Adrian was still cumming far more than a regular guy.

“What a good boy.. “ she whispered softly before slipping her cock out of his mouth slowly. Stumbling back she moved against a counter holding herself up by it as her legs felt weak after such activates. Looking down at him she smile before looking out of the window seeing that the sun had set meaning that school had long ago ended. “Looks like we over did it hun?” asking softly she stood up on her own two feet confidently her long thick cock finally going soft but still being thicker and long then most any guy when they where hard.

“.. Now then.. I hope you know that after such a great afternoon I wont be able to let you to leave my side right?” she asked softly before looking back at him with a slight grin. Looking down at her feet she noticed that he had cum on them which was first missed because she was too occupied with her own orgasm. “However.. before we end.. you can leave me with such a mess… right?” she asked as her feet leaved with his face pushing against his mouth slightly. “Now clean them off nicely.. you hear..”

Adrian panted as she pulled away, coughing and gasping for a few breaths of air, a little cum dripping from his mouth as he watched her, shivering as he watched her cock slowly shrinking and softening, his own doing the same. God she was still so huge, whilst his 4 inch erection had slowly shrunk to a small thing barely more than an inch in length, though his balls still hung as large and heavy as ever between his legs.

"I....r-right..." She wouldn't be able to let him leave her side? So....did that mean they were dating now? Or perhaps something different? Perhaps she wanted him as some kind of pet? Well....either way...he was happy to be beside her. Somehow, being with her like this, or any other way, just made him feel.....happy. Despite what she had put him through, god he had loved it. He glanced around at the mess they had left all over the floor, the gymnasium covered in a mixture of their cum, making it look like probably over a hundred guys had all cum over the floor.

"Huh....? I....y-yes..." He nodded slightly at her command, slowly crawling across the floor, a little bit of cum still dripping from his ass as he did so, leaning down to start licking his cum from her feet and ankles, being careful to clean her completely.

“Really nice… please get in-between the toes.” She whispered softly as she arched her ankle slightly to allow him to lick her toes even better. As he did as she told him she smiled before glancing over at the door of the gym room smiling slightly as she watched a shadow dash from in front of it. “Yeah… keep going… nice and slow..” her voice remained low as she never stopped steering at where the shadow was. It wasn’t all that hard to figure out who it was considering that only one other person knew about this little hiding place, however that person was no threat to her in actuality she might even bring some excitement to there little relationship.

“Ok… you may stop..” she told him before pulling away from him and starting to get dress slowly. “Here I want you to come to my house early in the morning.. I expect to see you..” after finally getting it dressed she finally made her way to the gym door before waving back at him and walking out of the door. On the table that her clothes once rested was a note with her address written with little hearts all around it.

“Come.. Come on… please come out… please..” Kim moaned loudly as she stroked her cock hard wanting to cum more then anything at the moment. Arching over her thick cock grew to be thick then her own skinny arms so it took two hands to get a good grip. Having been kept from masturbating for near a month she felt full as if this needed to be done for her to be able to relax again.

“Hay what do we have here..” Rosa said softly as she quickly grabbed Kim’s hands keeping her from masturbating any longer getting a loud wine in response. “I thought that we told you that you weren’t suppose to masturbate for a month.. Your normally don’t disobey… let me know.. What got you in such a stir..” she asked Kim softly not getting any answer as she lowed her head slightly. “Come on… let me know..”

Adrian was careful to get in between the toes as he licked up every last drop of his cum, finsihing off by licking his lips as he slowly started to stand up, looking up at Jinks and smiling softly as she told him to stop. For some reason, he found himself just watching her getting dressed, seeming to find her fascinating whatever she did, though he couldn't help but admit to himself that he was kind of disappointed that she wascovering up that gorgeous body of hers.

Once she was dressed, Adrian slowly stood and went towards his own clothes, thankfully free of cum, pulling them on and looking over as she spoke, blinking, then nodding softly. He smiled and waved as Jinks turned to leave, before going over to the note and picking it up, the little hearts actually causing him to blush softly. "Wow....Jinks....Jinks really likes me..." He couldn't help but grin, taking the note quickly and turning to leave.

He took one last look back at the gym, cum all over the place. The cleaners in the morning were certainly going to have an interesting job.....and boy there would probably be all kinds of stories about this all over the school within a few days. Adrian just grinned before he turned to go and head on home, not even noticing the two new figures lurking in the shadows.....

Jinks sighed slightly as she stepped out of her hot shower using a long blue towel to wipe herself off. Her body looked fantastic covered in beads of hot water as they gently caressed her body as the trailed their way do only to be whipped up by her towel. Slowly she started to comb through her long fiery red hair looking at herself in the mirror with a slight smug look on her face. It had been a while since she came so much and after doing so she had a fantastic sleep. That boy’s small ass being slammed by her long thick cock was fantastic making loud wet sounds with each thrust, it gave her goose bumps and made her almost excited to meet him again.

After getting dress she smiled slightly before walking down the stairs hopping over a few as she carried a large knapsack. Sitting on the couch in the living room was her two sisters which slightly surprised Jinks since normally at this time they would have both been still at school. Moving slowly she walked towards them before sitting next-door sighing slightly as her two sisters turned to face him quickly.

“So where are you going to go..” Asked Rosa the older of the three as she leaded back in the couch her feet up on top of their glass table. Out of the three sisters Rosa was the smarter as well as the most vicious of them and while she could at times be seen as relaxed when she was upset her attitude changed drastically.

“..Some where..” Jinks muttered knowing that if Rosa found out about Adrian she would quickly take him from her and she not going to let that happen.

“Well that’s great.. I hope you have a great time..” Rosa spoke in a chuckle before looking at the clock. “Its about 7 he should be here soon hun?”

“What how did you..” Jinks responded quickly but was cut off by the sound of the door bell as it rung loudly.

Adrian had never slept quite like he had that night. His body ached and was so sore, especially his mouth and ass for obvious reasons, and yet it was still the best nights sleep he'd ever had. God he had never felt like this before...he felt so....special. For once he felt like he could actually make something of himself, could actually do something with his life. Knowing that Jinks enjoyed his company, even if it was just physical rather than anything emotional, it made him feel more confident than he ever had before. And besides, when he awoke in the morning the soreness was almost completely gone, though as he'd showered there was still a bit of cum seeping out of his ass, which he'd been careful to wash away completely.

And now, as Jinks had instructed, he was at her home early in the morning. He wondered what it would be like...what her family would be like. Would Jinks' parents be there? Would they have any idea who he was if they were? Hell, did they even know just what their daughter was? Adrian had no idea that Jinks even had sisters, let alone they were home.

With a soft smile, he reached out to press the button for the doorbell, then stepped back slightly to wait for someone to answer, wondering if it would be Jinks or perhaps someone else. If it was someone else, he'd have to do his absolute best to try and stay calm...

Jinks looked at the door and tilted her head to the side as she heard the doorbell ring. Rosa quickly placed her foot up on the end table making it imposable for her to work pass. “What are you doing?” asked Jinks angrily as she steered down at her older sister.

“Nothing.. Just going to have fun with your little friend that’s it..”

“What?” before Jinks could say anything she felt a slight sting in her leg and quickly fell to the ground unconscious. Kim stood behind her holding a small needle in which she used to inject Jinks with. “Good job.. for that you will be able to get a good shot at him.” She chuckled before standing up and going to the door herself.

Opening it slowly the young short black haired girl bent over slightly before looking at him. “Well hello there young one.. and why would such a cute thing like you be knocking at my door?”

Adrian had been about to knock at the door again, when it suddenly swung open, the small, shy boy quickly pulling his hand back. At first, his short height, combined with the fact that whoever had opened the door was bending over slightly, caused him to be staring directly at the girls chest, though he quickly looked up at her face, an adorable blush on his face. "Ah....I um....I'm here to see Jinks....? I'm a friend of hers from school and...she asked me to come round. Is she home....?" Adrian was clearly shy around this new girl, but did his best to smile and be polite. And of course, he just couldn't help being so damned cute and adorable. "Are you....Jinks sister? She never mentioned much about her family...."

It would make sense that this girl was Jinks sister, she seemed to be roughly the same age, perhaps a little younger than Jinks. Not as well developed in the chest area, or at least far more restrained by clothing, but Adrian quickly pushed such thoughts aside, just continuing to smile, awaiting an answer regarding his question about Jinks.

It happened quickly as both Rosa and Kim attacked Adrian and tied him up quickly before throwing him onto the couch beside Jinks who was still passed out. Laughing out loud Rosa tilting her head to the sided as he walked in front of the young body whose hands was tied behind his back. “You really put up quiet a fight.. But you must know that you are no match for a 4-time basketball champion.” As she bragged around herself Kim started to clap in the background almost as if she was instructed to do so long ago.

Wearing jean shorts Rosa started to dance a little bit in excitement as she looked at the two tied up individuals. “I am so fucking hard I feel like I can break a diamond.. Well then I don’t want to be rude.. Kim please.. Make our guest comfortable.” With that Kim started to nod slowly. Undoing her shirt she revealed her rather large breast, which Rosa quickly started to molest in front of Adrian. “Do not worry.. Jinks is find.. All we want to do is have some fun with you..” Lowering Kim down towards Adrian’s face he would be able to feel as the young girl was breathing hard in pleasure. “So sit down and enjoy yourself as we enjoy ourselves.” With little warning Kim kissed Adrian deeply her tongue twirling with his as she felt Rosa’s enormous cock grinding against her small ass.

Adrian squeked as the two girls suddenly attacked him, the small boy squirming around in a rather futile attempt at resistance, but just one of the girls would've been able to easily overpower him. Two of them left him with completely no chance of getting away, and before he knew it he was tied up, hands behind his back as he was thrown onto the couch besides Jinks, the boy coughing to catch his breath as he slowly looked up at the two, clearly confused as to just what was going on. "I....I'm sorry if I did something to upset you....reall I am...."

He swallowed nervously, then blinked at Rosa's strange commend. So hard? Did she mean.....? Adrian blinked, slowly glancing down at the jean shorts she was wearing, squeaking and gasping as he saw a rather sizeable bulge in there, and it still seemed to be growing. Oh god she was almost definately bigger than Jinks had been, and she had nearly ripped Adrian in two. "I...." Adrian was about to speak up, but when he saw Kim removing her shirt, revealing a large set of bra-less breasts, he immediately stopped, just staring at them, almost drooling slightly. It was immediately obvious the boy had quite a fetish for breasts, particularly large ones, and he was virutally mesmerised by them as Kim approached him and began to move closer. His hands squirmed behind his back, though rather than an attempt to get free, it was almost like he was trying to reach out and just grab those breasts that were oh so close. "I......enjoy....myself...?" Adrian blinked, then gasped as Kim suddenly kissed him, feeling her tongue thrust into his mouth. The small boy couldn't help but whimper into the kiss, leaning closer and closing his eyes, trying to ignore the hardness between his own legs.

Whilst he didn't really notice, his erection was slightly bigger than yesterday....yesterday in the gym with Jinks, his full hardness had only been about 4 inches in length. But now, in the tight constrains of his pants, it was closer to 4 and a half...

Rosa was grinned slightly as she watched Adrian’s reaction to the kiss knowing that such an event would defiantly get him erect. Moving away from Kim she quickly looked between his legs before chuckling. “Well you are nothing much down here now aren’t you?” she asked before gently stroking the bulge in his pants. “But this isn’t what I am going to focus on… well I am not..” with that she stood up before grabbing Kim’s head and pulling her back. Kim seemed to struggle to get out of Rosa’s grip but wasn’t able to.

“Now then come here..” Rosa commanded him as she yanked him onto the ground in front of them. The two girls stood in front of him Kim twisting her hips nervously, as Rosa stood tall and proudly. “Come here now and open our pants and lick the prizes that are inside..” she told him happily before stepping in front of him first shoving his face into the zipper part of her jeans. “Now come on and get started..”

It kind of hit Adrian when she commented on his small size. He'd always been rather sensitive about that....being so small down there....and the fact she had pulled away quite an enjoyable kiss only made it worse. From the way Kim was struggling, Adrian quickly got the message that Rosa was clearly in control here, of both her sister and of him, and she certainly could tie a good knot. There was no give at all....there was no way he was getting untied unless they let him.

The boy squeaked as he was suddenly pulled onto his knees infront of the two, swallowing nervously as he looked up at them. The way Rosa was speaking....so Kim was the same too? It seemed that this ran in Jinks family....girls with that little something extra....and god, for some reason, it sent a shiver of arousal through Adrian's small body. He nodded softly as he was pulled forwards, squirming a little at first, unsure how she expected him to remove their pants with his hands bound like this. But soon he figured it out. Nervously, he leaned forwards, opening his mouth and grasping the zipper of Rosa's jeans with his teeth, starting to pull it down. He had to admit, he was scared of just how big she was going to be. Jinks cock had been bigger than he thought humanly possible, and he had a strong feeling that Rosa would be rather bigger....

It slipped out wildly as the hard heavy cock smacked him against his face. It was a bit longer then that of Jinks but what made it impressive was the thickness that was almost more then twice that of her sisters. Smiling Rosa started to lift her massive cock off of Adrian’s face. “You are going to have be careful with this or you may poke your eye out..” Running her hand through his hair she gently ran it against her mouth slowly.

Kim started to whine as she watched Rosa take advantage of their play toy not giving her the chance. Moving forward she poked her head behind Rosa slowly as she looked down at the young boy. “Yeah that’s right… go ahead and take care of her as well”

Adrian stared in disbelief. Oh god...it was....it was....there was no way. He was silently praying she wasn't going to try and fit that inside of him. There was absolutely no way it would fit. If she even tried it was sure to rip him in half he was sure. The thing was thicker than his arm, it's diameter had to be at least 5 inches, and the length....well it was most definately more than a foot, possibly even a foot and a half.

He looked up at the topless Kim and swallowed again, wondering how big she was going to be. Bigger even than Rosa? Smaller? Bigger or smaller than Jinks? Well....there was only one way to find out. Obediently he followed Rosa's instruction, leaning in and using his mouth to start removing Kim's pants aswell in order to free the other girls cock.

Slowly her pants came down revealing a rather normally cock which twitch wildly with each touch. Smaller then all of her sisters Kim seemed to be embarrassed about such a thing, but she still desperately wanted him to touch her. However, Rosa wouldn’t let her as she pushed Adrian onto the ground and throwing Kim onto of him. “What?” Kim ask as she turned around to face her sister. On top of Adrian Kim’s lower body was in front his face her cock only inches away from his mouth.

Placing her hand on the plump ass Rosa slowly started to stretch it out as she gently pushed it deep into her. “You are way to excited today.. We need to calm you down.” Slamming hard into Kim’s ass the young girl yelled out loudly as she arched back her cock pressing against Adrian’s face hard as she left her sisters large cock stretch her open.

Adrian had to admit he was rather relieved at the sight of Kim's cock. It was a much more regular size, somewhat smaller than Jinks, though still twice the size of Adrian's own erection. Still, at least this might not be quite so bad after all, well, until Rosa decided to let loose on him anyway....though he was snapped out of his thoughts as he found himself suddenly pushed onto the floor, coughing as the air was knocked out of him, leaving him laying on his back with his arms still beneath him. "H-huh....?" He blinked, then squeaked as Kim was thrown ontop of him, her cock and pussy now near to his mouth.

He could feel the heat coming from it, swallowing nervously as he started to breathe heavily, his hot breath flowing along the shaft of her cock. He glanced up as he watched Rosa moving in, eyes widening as he watched her place her cock against her own sisters ass. He was shocked by the fact that these two sisters were into incest such as this, but even more shocked by the fact that Rosa's gigantic cock could actually fit into that tiny ass. As Kim moved though, his view was obscured, and suddenly he found himself with the tip of Kim's cock in his mouth, suckling on it softly, then starting to take a little more in, starting to give Kim a slow blowjob.

Kim’s body was insanely hot as she could fell every inch of Rosa’s cock side inside of her deeply. Rosa didn’t hold back on her young sister as she continued to slam against Kim’s small ass making her scream loudly. Grabbing onto her shoulder Rosa pulled Kim back forcing herself deeper inside before pumping at her with much ease. Showing no sign of slowing down Rosa kept on slamming deep before grinding in hard. Kim wanted to move slightly from over Adrian, but her pants that was still located around her knees was making it rather hard.

“What? Nooo…” Kim whispered as she felt her cock starting to be sucked on as her entire body trembled. Opening her mouth wide she moaned out loudly before getting slammed hard once again a stream of her cum shooting down the young boys throat. It was thick almost ice cream texture with a bit of sweetness which made it taste odd, but more enjoyable then average.

“Wow already you little whore, your cum so soon?” Rosa chuckled before slapping her as she kept up her movements. “You must like being fucked and sucked at the same time now don’t you?”

“Yes.. yes I love it!! Please pound me harder… oh god please..” Kim’s once quiet voice had vanished as she was now begging to be fucked. “Please sir, suck me harder… I love the way your tongue… ugg..” Again she came in his mouth another huge amount. Unlike both Rosa and Jinks Kim had a huge load and when she came it was almost endless and making her cum was extremely easy when she started.

Back
Top Bottom