Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shyness (Yaiocest x Waffles)

dhaze85

Banned
Banished
Adrian sighed as he arrived for another day of school, adjusting his glasses slightly as he made his way through the various little groups in the yard. He had no friends, he was much too shy and withdrawn for that. It didn't help that he was so small and meek, he was almost always picked on by most of the various groups in the school, but he'd learned to just filter it out and get on with his life. Still, that wasn't to say things were all bad. As Adrian came to his locker, he glanced around and say her, the secret object of his affections. A girl he knew as Jinks, whether that was her real name or a nickname though he wasn't totally sure, a popular girl at the school. Such long red hair, such a fantastic body....practically every boy in school wanted her, yet she rejected them all for some reason. Even the sports team captains, the ones who girls would normally kill to go out with, were rejected by her, though Adrian had no idea why.

"Who am I kidding....?" He sighed, shaking his head and turning slowly, heading towards his first class of the day. Today was science class, and the day they would be assigned lab partners. He was sure that he, as usual, would be stuck with some idiotic guy who would slack off and expect him to do all the work. With another sigh, Adrian entered the classroom, moving to take his usual seat at the back corner of the class, watching as the other students, including Jinks, filed into the classroom, most of them chatting with friends, something he was so jealous of....he wanted just one friend....just someone to talk to, who could understand him.

Still, Adrian had resigned himself to that not happening for a while yet, and he just listened along as the teacher went over the details of their next project, though when the lab partnerships were being announced, he blinked and looked up as he heard something he hadn't expected. First had come his name, and then Jinks had been assigned to be his partner, the teacher asking her to go to the back of the classroom and take a seat next to Adrian.

“So yeah baby I was just wondering if I can get those digits..” Nicolas asked as his hands gently rubbed her thigh softly gaining her attention as she stared down at it. Unlike many of the other boys who tried to talk to her he was much more aggressive almost giving her no chance to decided before he made his move. It wasn’t that much of a surprise though he was the team leader of the both the basketball and football team so he was always surrounded with an entourage of girls. If he wanted someone he had them, and in his mind he already had Jinks. “We can make a great couple you and me.” Slowly his hand started to make its way up her thigh before being stopped as she grabbed his wrist tight keeping him from moving any further.

“I am sorry..But no.. I am not interested...” she said softly before throwing his hand to the side. As she turned to place her back to him he tried to turn her back around before getting a knee in the groan hard as she walked away from him as he fell to the ground in pain.

Joining her group of friends she started to chuckle at Nicolas’s pain before going quiet as the teacher walked into the room. As she heard that she was going to be pared up with the quiet short boy in the back of the room she sighed slightly before packing herself up and walking to him slowly.

“Hello there..” she spoke softly as she sat down next to him before brushing her hair out of her face. “The names Jinks nice to meet you..”

It took Adrian a few moments to actually register that she had spoken to him, that someone had said something to him that hadn't been intended to hurt him. With a flush of embarassment, Adrian quickly shook his head slightly, then suddenly nodded, trying his best to smile brightly, but it came out as more of a nervous grin. "H-hello!" It was more like a squeak than a word, showing just how nervous he really was. "N-n-nice to meet you Jinks. I'm Adrian" He wasn't sure what to do, so he did the only thing that would come to mind and immediately stuck his hand out as if to shake hers, though after a moment he mentally slapped himself and quickly pulled it back, hoping he hadn't embarassed himself even further.

"I'm....looking forward to working with you Jinks, I hope we can work well together" The nervous grin became a little more of a smile, but it was obvious Adrian was still nervous, his heart pounding in his chest. He'd never been this close to her before, never spoken to her before. God it was almost too much to stand, he almost felt like he was going to faint. He was so distracted he didn't even notice the other boys in the class glaring at him, whispered mutters of beatings to come circulating around whilst the teachers back was turned.

She raised an eyebrow slightly as she watched the young boy fight with his own words finding it a little bit strange at first, but still slightly charming. “What’s wrong there you sound like your chocking on your own tongue.” She commented on his stuttering as she grinds slightly before turning to face him. “Its nice to meet you too Adrian. Its really nice to.. Hay..” quickly her hand launched out towards his grabbing it before he was able to fully retreat it holding it tightly before she placed her other hand on top of it. “You can’t be pulling back a handshake like that..” slowly she started to shake his hand before looking up at him and tilting her head slightly. “Don’t be so nervous.. Its just a hand shake.” She whispered before she pulled her hand away from his slowly and opening her textbook to the page the professor had just scribbled on the black board.

Maybe it was because it had been a while since Jinks had seen a boy that she taught was attractive, or maybe it was because his shyness was actually drawing her to him like a predator to its prey, but for whatever reason she found being next to him quiet pleasurable. She rearranged herself in the chair her rather plump ass being stuck out as well as her full breast as her arms squeezed them together as she rested on her cheek in her hands. “I am sure we will work very well together..” she whispered back before turning to face him keeping herself posing for him. “So.. Adrian. Why is it that I never see you around.. I mean you got a girlfriend or something?” she asked bluntly catching the attention of the guys next to them as their anger against Adrian increased as they steered daggers in the back of his neck.

“I mean.. If you want to..” she quickly add sitting up as her hand gently pushed against his thigh under the table before resting on it softly. “I hope I am not being too forward with you..” her voice was soft and extremely smoothing almost as if she was begging him to have sex with her. The truth though was while she was attractive to him she enjoyed watching him get excited even more.

Adrian couldn't believe it when she took his hand and shook it like that, he couldn't believe he was actually touching her....god her skin was so soft, her hands so warm and gentle....he wanted this hadnshake to go on forever, but eventually she pulled back and turned her attention to the front of the class, Adrian taking a few moments before he too did the same, opening up his text book quickly, looking away to try and hide the bright crimson colour his entire face had turned. He was even starting to feel like his glasses were going to steam up if he got anymore embarassed. Still, when Jinks started moving to get more comfortable, he couldn't help but watch, or more like stare, out of the corner of his eye. Watching her ass first of all as she seemed to stick it out, then his eyes quickly darting to stare at her breasts, confined in those clothes....but god he could tell they were so full and firm.

When she spoke, it took a few seconds for Adrian to realise, and by that point he was openly staring at her chest, and it would be impossible for her not to notice as she turned to face him, though if anything she seemed to just pose for him more. With a squeak he, reluctantly, tore his eyes away from her chest, quickly looking back to her face in order to respond. "I-I'm sure....I'm sure we'll work well together too..." He laughed nervously, though after her next question he slowly looked away. "I....well....people don't see me around because I keep to myself...." He was trying to avoid saying he was either getting bullied or out right beaten, or hiding to try and avoid it. Though her next question caught him off guard once more, causing him to quickly shake his head. "No....no girlfriend....I've never had a girlfriend....."

He was about to say something else, but when he felt a hand on his thigh, he suddenly sat bolt upright, though the fact he was so short meant nobody seemed to notice. It did however seem to momentarily take away his ability to speak, his hands firmly ontop of the desk as he felt her delicate fingers on his leg. "I.....n-no you're.....you're not...." He seemed to forget how to finish that sentance, the effects of her voice so...so....magical.

“Oh poor boy..” she continued giving him a kind and slightly pitiful steer as she moved closer to him. “Now who wouldn’t any girl want to be with you..? You are cute and smart, unlike these other losers. I am sure that the perfect girl for you will show up at any moment.. Don’t you agree?” at this point she practically on top of him as his arm where now pressing into her breast.

Every second of this she was enjoying immensely as she did her best not to smirk as the boy rattled in his chair about to lose it himself. How many times would he masturbate tonight with thoughts of her in his head? Would he even wait until tonight or would have be forced to rub one out in the transitions between classes? All of these questions aroused her more and more as she kept on groping against him whispering softly words in his ear as her hands stroked his inner thigh softly. Then the tape started to pull at her leg and she quickly paused her movements stopping in mid sentence as she moved back to her normal sitting position her face completely red. Her seconded hand was pressing down on it as hard as she could but to no triumph as her massive cock started to erect pushing up her skirt slightly.

After a few seconds of being quiet she finally looked back at him as she did an extremely good job keeping her secret hidden from him. “You got so aroused by me touching your leg..” she started her voice no longer the soft almost ditsy voice it was before but a low rattling begging one instead. “That’s no good.. if you get so excited when I just do that what reaction will you have if I did this..” As she talked her hand quickly slipped into his pants grapping at his staff as she started to stroke it slowly. “Don’t bring attention to yourself..” she warned as she kept looking at the front of the classroom. She couldn’t help herself… it had been a while since she felt this way and now that she did there was no stopping her, he was going to be hers by the end of the day.

"I...well I.....I don't know why I....I...." It was so hard to think of a response to her questions...he'd never been asked things like this before, he'd never been in this situation before. Every thought in his head was filled with thoughts of her, and as he felt his arm pressing into her breasts.....god it nearly made him faint. All of the blood in his body seemed to be going two places. The first was straight to his face, which was now as red as a tomato, and the second place was right between his legs, the bulge in his pants hidden only by the desk, though he was sure her hands position, now on his inner thigh, would be able to tell what reaction she was having, his pants tightening, the heat of his erection probably able to be felt from so close, even through his clothing.

When she stopped so suddenly though, he blinked, though didn't look at her, not wanting to seem as if he was going to ask why she had stopped, even though he did want to know. He'd be too embarassed to say anything, to ask anything. He'd be too afraid she was just going to laugh and say she was messing with him, even though he already figured that was probably the case. Well, that was his suspiscion for a few moments anyway, until he felt her delicate hand suddenly thrust into his pants and boxers, wrapping around his erection. Like the rest of him, it was smaller than the average, neither very long nor thick, but certainly as hard as a steel rod, and as hot as fire to the touch. Clearly this was the most turned on Adrian had ever been.

He had to bite his lip to suppress a squeak, and lean forwards against the desk slightly to keep from falling from his chair, eyes closing tightly for a few moments as he tried to get used to the sensation, before slowly opening his eyes and trying to look normal, though his breathing was slightly heavier than normal no matter how much he tried. His cock was twitching in her hand, his inexperience showing clearly. Even at her slow rate of stroking, it was likely a matter of seconds rather than minutes before he came.

She kept her eyes off of him her hand moving slowly against his rather unimpressive cock feeling its little twitches as it signaled how close to a orgasm he truly was. “This is the first time that you had anyone else touch this cock of yours.. Hum?” she asked curiously as her fingers started to rub the tip of his cock before squeezing it slightly. “I am right… you don’t even have to say it, your friend here is telling me all I need to know.” Looking around the classroom she paid attention to the other students making sure none of them where looking towards the two of them. “Well then since I am the first one to touch this penis of yours.. why don’t we call it fair.. I make you cum.. You make me cum.. And then we will fuck.. Hum? What do you think about that idea?” she asked before jerking rather hard.

Adrian couldn't answer, if he opened his mouth he was sure a groan or squeak of pleasure would come out, and that would draw attention to them. As well as being embarassing, it was likely to get the both of them suspended, if not expelled, from school. Still, it seemed she found the answer for herself rather quickly. Still, with a guy like him it wasn't surprising. He never really spoke to girls, the only woman he'd ever really spoken to was his own mother. But the girls at school....the only time they spoke to him before this was to mock him simply because he was there. But now....god he could hardly believe what he was hearing. He couldn't help but look at her at her suggestion, nodding quickly, then suddenly closing his eyes as she jerked hard. That was too much. Biting his lips so hard he almost drew blood, Adrian shook slightly in his chair, his cock spewing cum all over the inside of his boxer shorts and all over her hand. It was hot, thick and plentiful, the first load that someone else had ever drawn from him.

“What?” she asked surprised as she felt his cock twitch before spewing his cum all over her hand. Damn he came quickly but that really didn’t matter to her actually it added something to his cute innocence. “Man.. What a load..” speaking in a whisper she kept her hand in his pants as he kept cumming actually surprised at the moment. As he finally finished she pulled her hand out of his pants looking as it was covered in his cum. She hunched over slightly as she started to lick off every bit off cum keeping it in her mouth until her hand was completely clean. Moving back to a upright position she moved to the side to pick up her book bag and place it on the desk covering both of their faces. Quickly she grabbed the side of his head and hunched over slightly as she kissed him deeply letting all of his cum move from her mouth to his. Holding onto him tightly she didn’t release him until he finally swallowed his own cum bringing a slight smile to her face.

Like on cue the bell rang signaling the end of this class and the start of the other. “You are skipping the rest of your classes.” She told him as everyone stood up and walked started to walk out of the door. After she got her stuff together she waited on him before grabbing his hand and pulling her as she lead him out of the classroom. They moved quickly not stopping as people looked at the two of them. Within a few minutes they where in their school’s old gym building all the way in the back behind a huge door which Jinks quickly locked. Pushing him onto the floor she quickly got on top of him looking down with a slight grin on her face. “So how did you enjoy your first taste of cum?” she asked as she started to slowly undo her blouse.

Adrian sat taking a few deep, quiet breaths as his orgasm subsided, a few little twitches and final spurts of cum, before finally he was done. It took a few moments for his eyes to open, a few stars still in his vision, slowly turning to look at Jinks as he felt her hand pulling out of his pants. For a moment, he was unsure just what she was going to do, but he just stared as he watched her licking the cum away, cleaning every drop from her hand, though he noticed she wasn't swallowing. What was she waiting for? Was she waiting until she could swallow it all? Well he didn't have to wait long. A moment later a bag was covering them, and being at the back of the room there was nobody behind, and suddenly, Adrian felt Jinks' lips upon his own. His first kiss, and it was with the girl he had desired from afar for so long. He was so caught in the moment he didn't even notice the cum moving into his mouth at first, but after a moment he squeaked and squirmed, but quickly seemed to get the message, slightly reluctantly swallowing his own cum down, then taking a deep breath as she pulled away.

Everything suddenly happened so fast after that. Suddenly he was nodding along that he would skip the rest of his classes, then she was holding his hand and pulling him quickly out of the classroom. He could feel the death stares going into the back of his head, but others were heading to class, and before Adrian was sure where he was or what was happening, he was in the gym and had been pushed to the middle of the large basketball court floor, the girl ontop of him and starting to unfasten her blouse. "Y-yes....yes I did...." He couldn't lie. Whilst it had been odd....the taste, the sensation....it had been good.

“I see..” she whispered before standing up pulling off her blouse completely before letting it hit the floor. As she started to get undress her foot started to gently rub against his picker stroking it softly as she never once made eye contact. “Well then, since I helped you out now its time for you to help me out ok?” her question was phased innocently but it was anything but. Twisting her ankle slightly she kept one jerking him off until he came once again in his pants.

Moving back from him she finally removed her skirt just standing there in nothing but her underwear her hand covering the large bulge she had nervously. After a few minutes she sighed before looking down at him. “However… before we go any further I have to let you know.. That I am a herm.” As she said it her hand moved from her panties revealing the enormous bugle to him as it twisted in anticipation. Looking back to him she quickly moved onto her bulge rub against him as she crawled up so that they where face-to-face. “Now there is no reason to be afraid though… I am much bigger then you but since this is your first time so I will try and go easy on you ok!” once she was finished talking she looked down at his confused face before smirking slightly. “Oh.. I see you thought I was going to let you fuck me..? No no… your going to have to get a little bit bigger before that happens.. but for now I would love to get a piece of this ass of yours..” her arms wrapped around his waist as her fingers made their way to his ass one of them quickly squirming its way into. “So what do you say?”

Adrian shivered, then squeaked loudly as he felt her foot starting to rub at him through his pants, his small cock quickly hardening once again, the inside of his pants still covered in cum from the last time. As she was undressing though, his eyes completely fixed on her chest, watching as her bra-clad breasts were finally revealed. God they were bigger than he'd imagined....oh he wanted to get his hands on them, his mouth on them. Still, he was pulled from his thoughts as he cried out, arching his back slightly and cumming inside of his pants again, though this time staying hard.

"Ah....ah....?" He blinked, looking up at her strangely as she told him something, mentioning that she was a herm. What did she mean? Well....that question was answered quickly. As Jinks removed her arm, he could see the huge bulge in her panties, ready to rip right through the fabric. "Wh-what?" Adrian felt a grip of panic for a moment, he squirmed as she started to crawl up him, swallowing nervously. At least she was promising to be gentle, but this....this wasn't what he had expected. "I....I...." He swallowed nervously and shivered as he felt the bulge rubbing against his leg, then his chest, the fabric of her panties being peeled back to expose her cock fully, leaving Jinks in just her bra now, her bare cock slipping under Adrian's shirt, rubbing directly against his stomach. "I....I...." He didn't know what to say, but the bulge in his pants answered everything. His body more than wanted this, whatever his mouth said.

"NGH!" He was caught by surprise as the finger slipped into his ass, tight just around the finger. "It....it hurts a little...." He squirmed on her finger, his unlubricated ass squeezing down on her finger.

“What’s wrong?” Jinks asked softly as her breast pressed against his chest softly before moving sown slowly as her lips started to kiss at his neck. Slowly the fingers that where playing with his ass started to move up to his chest as she undid her shirt and pulled it way slowly revealing his small chest underneath. “Your so delicate..” she whispered to him before her tongue started to gently stroke his nipple before sucking on each of them ever so gently. “I love that in a guy… so innocent…” Her long cock pressed into his stomach as her hips moved slowly showing her great desire to fuck the small boy. “So cute..” gently her teeth bit at her small nipple before releasing it as she looked up at him and sitting up. Bushing some hair out of her face revealing that it was a bright red shine as it showed off her excitement. “Just let me fuck you once.. And if you don’t like it we wont have to do it ever again.. Ok!!.” Talking softly she moved his shirt off and threw it to the side before going after her pants. Undoing his pants she smiled as she pulled them down revealing his cum filled boxers. “Wow.. I think I might have over did it with making you cum twice.. These things are completely full aren’t they?” her teeth bite down on his boxers as she pulled it off slowly before leaving him completely naked with his boxers in her mouth. Moving up to him she finally dropped his boxers on his face.

She finally got up off from on top of him and kicked off her panties to reveal the long thick hard cock that was now throbbing without control. “.. I have seen you looking at these for a long time… if you want you can play with them.. You will have to satisfy me though you know.” She told him before un clasping her bra and letting it slide off revealing her giant breast which bounced slightly as she shifted her weight.

Adrian swallowed nervously as she started removing his shirt, gasping, then letting out a soft sound of pleasure as she licked and sucked at his small, hardened nipples. At the same time the sensation of her cock rubbing against his chest was so....strange. He could feel how hot and hard it was, pre-cum smearing in a glistening, sticky trail all over his small body. He whimpered slightly, but suddenly found himself nodding in response to her request to fuck him once. Something told him she probably wouldn't be satisfied with once whatever his response was, but it wasn't like he could do much about it. Before long, he found himself naked, coughing as his cum soaked boxers were dropped on his face, Adrian's own cock and balls also covered in his cum from earlier.

As she stood up, for a few moments his eyes were fixed on her cock. God...it was huge....had to be at least 10 inches long. Would that really fit inside a small guy like him? Still, his attention was quickly moved away as finally she reached up to remove her bra, breasts spilling free. Adrain couldn't help but lick his lips at the sight. They were even bigger than he'd imagined, her bra and blouse clearly restraining them. His own cock pulsed and throbbed in anticipation of what was to come, his body clearly as ready as it was ever going to be.

“Well?” she asked softly before raising her eyebrow as she started to get a little shy with his eyes glaring at her nude body. “….Well!!” her word was sharper then before as she folded her arms and hunched over getting a little bit aggravated at him. “.. Get the hell up already!! This isn’t movie you got to do work here too..” she told him before yanking him off the ground and shoving his face between her large breast. “just the right size..” she told him before stroking his hair as her other hand moved down her back to he small ass. “Now.. come on play with my breast…. As much as you want.” Slowly her fingers started to dig into his ass slowly two of them twisting into him as she brought him closer to her.

Jinks could be.....scary....it seemed. When she wanted something, she damn well got it regardless of what other people wanted. Still, Adrian somehow felt right like that....he was too shy to have any real initiative....being told what he needed to do, it probably made things easier for everyone. As he was pulled from the floor, he squeaked, his cock swinging slightly, before rubbing against her much larger one, more than twice the size of his own. "Mmmf" He let out a muffled noise, before slowly raising his hands, cupping her breasts at first, then starting to squeez and massage them, turning his head and pulling it back slightly, so that he could lean in and start to suck on one of her nipples, trying to remember what he'd seen in porn on the internet.

As her finger worked into his ass, he squeaked again, being pushed closer to her, his cock grinding against hers, sending shives throughout his entire body, the two fingers starting to stretch him out slightly. He was starting to get the idea at least, she was loosening him up a little first at least...and for that he could be thankful.

“Yeah.. That’s it… keep that up.” She whispered softly as his hands massages her breast. As he did so kept on playing with his ass her fingers early exploring him as they wiggled around feeling the tightness around them. Hunching over so that she could get a look at her handy work she pressed him closer while forcing his hips out. Throbbing hard in anticipation her cock just couldn’t wait to ram into him as a slight stream of pre cum dripped from the head covering his cock in it. “God.. This looks sooo cute..” she whispered softly before pulling out her fingers and stretching his cheeks so that she was able to get a good look at his small tight hole.

“Uggh… I can’t take it..” she moaned loudly as she pulled him away from her. “Let me fuck your mouth…” she told him her comment seeming more of a demand then a question. At this point her body was shaking as her hips where moving on their own waiting something anything to plow into and since she did promise to be gentle with him she didn’t want that thing to be his ass.. but then again.

Adrian was more than happy to comply with the request to keep up his massaging of her breasts, he was loving every second of this. He'd dreamed of getting his hands on these for so long now. Ok, his dreams hadn't involved her having a cock digging into him, but still, it wasn't so bad. As her fingers started wiggling in his ass, he couldn't help grunt, squeezing her breasts a little more tightly, pinching softly at the nipples as she dug against him, his cock twitching as her pre-cum poured all over it.

He blinked as she pushed him away, then squeaked when she asked to fuck his mouth...well....demanded really. It certainly hadn't been a question that was for sure, and he got the feeling that it would be a bad idea to deny her, especially with the way her body was moving, like it was starting to take on a mind of its own. If he didn't do as she said, he got the feeling she'd force him whether she wanted to or not.

With a shy nod, Adrian slowly got down on his knees, then leaned upwards slightly, starting to shyly lick at her cock, his small tongue working up and down the shaft as he had seen women do in porn movies, before he brought his mouth to the tip, taking about half of the head of her cock into his small, hot, wet mouth, and sucking on it gently, almost curiously.

As his tongue touched the tip of her cock she arched her back slightly as the pleasure shot up her spine. “Ye…ah…” she spoke in muffled moans as her hands started to shake as they moved towards the back of his head. Once there they started to press down on the back of his head forcing more of her thick cock down his throat. Once she was able to get 89% of her cock down his throat her body froze up slightly as she couldn’t believe how good it felt. “Yeah… that…. that’s great” she whispered softly as finally her hips started to slam against his face slowly before quickening her pace.

Adrian squeaked and squirmed as Jinks suddenly pushed her cock into his mouth, the small boy gagging on it for a few moments, before he had little choice but to get used to it, the cock sliding down his neck, the boy starting to suck on it, attempting to please Jinks to ensure things went well for him. Before long though, he felt the entire thing being shoved into his mouth, gurgling loudly, drooling all over her cock. "MMF!"

As Jinks started to fuck his face faster, he decided to slowly bring one of his hands up her leg, managing to keep his balance, as his fingers found the lips of her pussy, starting to rub at it gently. He was trying to take some initiative, and trying to make sure he pleased her.

The bitter taste of Jink`s precum stained his tongue as a soft erotic moan left her lips. God his mouth felt great. From the way his throat squeezed against her cock to the way his little tongue ran across the bottom of it, she couldn`t get enough. Jumping slightly when she felt his small fingers touch her moist pussy she smiled slightly before looking down at him.

"Your so cute with ny cock in your mouth." she spoke softly before shoving him all the way to the base. Sliding out slowly she giggled as she saw all of his saliva on it. "YOur making it so dirty.. what a naughty boy you are." as she spoke the massive cock slapped against his face in a teasing manner before once again slamming into his mouth. "come on let me here those sexy sounds off yours.."yelling slightly her hips was moving faster as she loved hearing his gurgl as it was obvious he never had anything this big in his mouth before.

"Fuck... ohhh..." she moaned in pleasure before pulling out quickly her hands jerking herself wildly as she hunched over. "open your mouth.." yelling loudly her hand grabbed his hair. MOaning out loudly JInk shot out a long thick bead of cum that splattered against his face and quickly feeled his mouth.Panting quickly JInk let out a sigh as her body shaked "fuck... that was great..." moving her cock close to his lips she squeezed out any small amount of cum that was left.

Adrian squirmed and frowned at the bitter taste of the pre-cum, quite different from the mouthful of his own cum that he had received before in the earlier kiss from Jinks, back in the classroom. Still, like then he had little choice now but to accept it, body squirming with every thrust of her cock into his mouth and down his throat, drooling all over her cock as she slowly pulled away, finally letting the large cock slip out of his mouth, the small boy taking a deep breath as he was finally able to once again, panting slightly and slowly looking up at Jinks as her cock slapped against his face, spreading his saliva all across his cheeks, before he let out a muffled squeak when she suddenly rammed her cock back into his mouth, his body twitching and squirming, cute muffled groans emitting from him with every thrust as his body struggled to adjust to what was happening.

When he heard Jinks moaning in pleasure, he almost immediately recognised that noise. He knew she was about to cum, and he panted as she pulled her cock out of his mouth, watching as she started jerking herself off furiously, as if possessed by the need to cum. When she practically ordered him to open his mouth, he seemed to comply immediately, without any hesitation, his timid nature submitting to her forceful tone. When she grabbed his hair he squeaked, then opened his mouth as wide as he could, resisting the urge to close it or gag as he felt hot, thick cum suddenly start erupting into his mouth, covering his tongue and filling his mouth, much of it drooling out and dripping all over his chin and chest, some of her cum even dripping down onto his own twitching cock. After a few moments, Adrian swallowed most of the cum in his mouth, the rest dribbling out all over his body, before he let her squeeze out the last few drops into his mouth, swallowing those aswell before he slowly looked up at her, panting almost as heavily as she was. "I....I'm glad....I could make you feel good..." He managed a small, adorable smile as he looked up at Jinks face, a smile somehow still filled with innocence despite what she had just done to him.

"My god...." she whispered softly as her hand lossen its grip over the massive cock. As he talked she couldn`t turn away as was captured by the sight infront of her. Her eyes watched as her cum dripped from his lips and raced down his thin bird like chest before landing on his quivering cock. After having his throat raped by iorn hard cock he was still so fucking cute, and it was that cuteness that made her cock harder.

".....I am going to fuck the shit out you.." she spoke tilting her head to the side as her long red hair swayed with her. Before he had the chance to even understand what she said she grabbed his arm and pulled him to his feet before throwing him aginst counter. Her eyes where locked on him as her tongue crossed over lips slowly. This was not her first time at fucking someone, those girls in her classroom was her best friends for a reason. HOwever this was the first time she got to fuck someone as fresh as him.. plus with him being so innocent and cute it was like the cherry on the ice cream that was his ass. She wantted to drive her massive dick deep in him and watch him cry in pain.

Putting one hand on his ass cheek he pulled her open as he looked down at his pink hole. "Even your ass hole is cute.... well you better hold onto something" she told him before pressing the tip of her cock again her ass. BUilding up alot of spit in her mouth she started to cover her cock in it mixxing with his saliva. SLowly the large head forced its way into his ass streaching him out wide.

Adrian blinked slightly as he looked up at her, slightly curious about the way she was looking at him, then blinking in confusion at what she was saying. She still wanted more? Even after all that she still wanted to do more to him? Before he could say or do anything else though, he was suddenly grabbed, squeaking as he was bent over a counter roughly, coughing and gasping for a breath. "H-huh? What's....what're you....?" Though he didn't need to finish the question....Adrian had known what she had wanted since she revealed her cock to him, perhaps he was just hoping he had been wrong. Still, it seemed now that he wasn't. "P-please....please be gentle...." He looked back and whimpered slightly, though the look on her face....she wasn't going to listen to him, she was going to do what the hell she wanted.

Adrian bit his lip as he felt her cock rubbing against his tight, virgin ass hole, his body squirming and shivering slightly, a whimper escaping his lips. "Nnnn.....ohhhh....." He looked ahead of him, clutching the counter tightly, then letting out a loud whimper, a mixture of pain and pleasure in his voice as her cock started to enter his ass, his body gripping her cock as tightly as a vice.

Back
Top Bottom